Perfect Match?

I have a little bottle someone was kind enough to send. I think I am going to use some tomorrow on the HSF (and friends) in a we-survived-our-families- Thanksgiving Party. He's been under a lot of pressure from a million sources and I want to remind him that I am his safe place. If anyone has road tested, your thoughts?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I like it in Allumette, it gives a nice lovey-dovey vibe. You know the phase in a relationship before you figure out they're not perfect (bahaha).....

Ok - bustin' out the Perfect Match for the after-party. :-). Will road test the spray over an LP he likes and see what happens. Nothing too interesting - we both have our kids and are returning to different crash pads. So this is all about creating loving atmosphere...And if love is spread amongst the party goer's - this is NOT a negative.

Well it did create a loving, cuddly, totally "I am so into you" vibe. I think it may have self effected more on me - because I was a back rubbing, hair stroking, hand holding fool. Actually - it worked so well that I didn't want the night to end at all and did the most UN Shelly like thing :onigiri_moon_sleep: of being a big baby about leaving - as in got all choked up at the end of the night. I KNOW RIGHT?!!!

It generated a whole cuddly snuggem's unrelated to sex - really did remind me of the old Soulmate blend. Two thumbs way up - have it coming in a beta.

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this in Allumette. I hadn't noticed any self effects before, so I was wearing it purely for its scent (which I love!). I unexpectedly ran into my crush. We chatted from accross the way, but the second he hit my "smell zone," his demeanor changed. Soft and gentle voice, and he's not a soft and gentle man. We chit chatted about absolutely nothing for nearly 20 minutes and were absolutely delighted to do so. It was sort of the equivalent of verbal snuggling, lol. He kept repeating things we'd already talked about in an obvious effort to keep the conversation going. I walked away feeling like we'd just had the deepest conversation ever, content, and very happy. And he did too, judging by a message i got later.

I also noticed that it worked with other females too. The lady I share an office with and I had a small tiff, and after I put this on, I feel like things thawed between us. I also had the most pleasant meeting with a department that I didn't think I'd ever use the word the "pleasant" to describe. I left with the same warm fuzzy feelings that I had with my crush.

I'm thinking I might have a bottle of this in my future!

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say - this has become one of my favorite blends. I wear it during the day on days I spend with the HSF. It mellows me out, makes me cuddlier, more able to sit still and just accept love/affection...which let's be honest - isn't a strong suit. It works on both men and women - when I'm hanging with my BFF who is also a major driver like me - and I have this on - she mellows out too.

I wouldn't wear it to the office and if I wanted to get shagged within an inch of my life - this wouldn't be my go to either...but for a Saturday on the couch snuggled up with a cup of coffee and a book? Absolutely perfect. But be aware - much like Heart and Soul - you may feel a bit more emotional. And my need for hugs is off the stinkin' charts with this. I'm like human static cling...

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting new effect - the sexual blends are no longer "doing it" for the HSF on a consistent basis. And this does every single time.

I am chalking it up to an enhanced emotional connection...but this and a dash of Cops- Yeah Buddy! ;-). Fun and extra cuddles too.

Edited by Shelly B

Interesting new effect - the sexual blends are no longer "doing it" for the HSF on a consistent basis. And this does every single time.

I am chalking it up to an enhanced emotional connection...but this and a dash of Cops- Yeah Buddy! ;-). Fun and extra cuddles too.

This affects my bf the same way and makes him more focused on me as well. He usually doesn't react to the sexual blends, this works better. :)

I wore this yesterday because I adore the scent, but also because I wanted a sweet, mellow day at work. Well, maybe I wanted it too much, because it was a bit of the opposite! I got in to a messy room (my boss uses my room on my days off and doesn't clean up after herself) and it just set me off!! I was sooooo annoyed! Then I had a late client with an attitude, questioning my every move. It was all I could do to not tell her to get out and not have a facial if that's how she felt. Then the girl who had canceled on Wednesday because she "forgot" her appointment was called to remind about appt. yesterday, and she decided she didn't have the money for her facial. 4 hours before her appt.

So, I still love the scent, and I think I was expecting too much in the way of self-effects.

Awww,Lynne :) ...even a smooth phero blend like this one can't overcome a day of building aggravations like that.Some days you just can't win,and I think your boss is disrespectful :D

I agree with Shelly B. This blends makes me softer and cuddlier and have noticed that people are nicer and more easy going when I were it. By that I mean that they are relaxed, calmer and somehow more willing to open up and talk about almost everything- not like True Confessions though, more like "you're such a warm and nice person and I feel I can talk to you and get closer with you". I'll boost some LPMP perfumes with this, I like how people react when I wear it...

• 3 months later...
Guest icing

Sometimes, if I step into a spray or do about four full sprays I get an instant "warm fuzzy" feeling.

Mostly, it just makes me feel like my personality, magnified. Happy and outgoing, but I notice that other people warm up to that mode more quickly, when I have it on (male or female), or people will say hi or more people than usual will approach me and feel chatty, or just kinda stand by and smile and say hi.

This is also amazing at making me feel calm and relaxed when I'm anxious or stressed. This is definitely my favorite phero blend.

I have noticed a self effect that when the man is all stressed out and climbing the walls - I get calmer when I have this on. (as long as the anger isn't due to me anyway). Normally I would be a big ball of WIRED - but if I have on PM, I remain a lot calmer- just let him settle himself down on his own. Which is actually what he needs but I'd have a harder time doing it without it.

Really - this has become a go-to staple. I wore it cooped up on a long car ride with family to see what would happen - and people not only got along and were loving - but were super honest about things happening in their lives they hadn't talked about. I suspect this has more social uses than we have tapped yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've used this in Allumette, I have noticed wearing it on dates it has had an effect I thought was bad but now realise is really useful...we get on GREAT, really well and except in one case, those guys have then never wanted to see me again. The other's turning his whole life around. Why is it useful I hear you ask?? Because I think it speeds up the commitmentphobic reaction and weeds out the assholes faster. my initial thought was hey this makes guys not want to see me again but, duh now I get it :o

I love how it makes me feel though, although I am not safe around knives wearing it, makes me a bit too dreamy for safe chopping!!

I've used this in Allumette, I have noticed wearing it on dates it has had an effect I thought was bad but now realise is really useful...we get on GREAT, really well and except in one case, those guys have then never wanted to see me again. The other's turning his whole life around. Why is it useful I hear you ask?? Because I think it speeds up the commitmentphobic reaction and weeds out the assholes faster. my initial thought was hey this makes guys not want to see me again but, duh now I get it :o

I love how it makes me feel though, although I am not safe around knives wearing it, makes me a bit too dreamy for safe chopping!!

Thanks for the insights! I have this one coming and it sounds like it will work well for me to weed out the 'Ms. Right Now's' so that I can concentrate on Ms. Right.

Why is it useful I hear you ask?? Because I think it speeds up the commitmentphobic reaction and weeds out the assholes faster

You're brilliant!! Inspired by you, put it on today, and plotting to bust it out on a particular someone :o thanks for this!

• 2 months later...
Wow, glad to be of use! Good luck Tyvey and Snoopyace :(

In the interests of being thorough I figured I'd post my thoughts on the phero blend here in addition to where I posted my review of Mark's Girl Nip and Perfect Match. One of the big things I noticed is that at least for me this is not an immediate effect type blend. It seems like someone needs to be in my cloud for about 15 minutes before *bam* it is like someone flips a switch. Then I see some interesting things depending on the person. One friend gives me a very doe eyed look like she's in love (but her behavior doesn't change much except for some more hair twirling). Another becomes more touchy feely with me (which was why I'd bought it for the woman not part of my life). Consistently they act more like I'm a guy they may see as a potential romantic partner. Little behavioral changes as opposed to jumping me in a sexual way. More subtle but more lovey dovey. Nice.

I've also noticed that people in general (men and women) are very polite and don't want to stop talking to me. One of the components of this remind me VERY MUCH of P83 from Androtics (a molecule I used to practically bathe in). Something in this feels just like it in how I feel but also how others react. I really wish I knew what component in this was acting like P83 because I'd get an LP boosted with just that!

As for self effects, I get slightly dizzy from this but nothing that is going to cause issues with driving or anything. I also notice that I'm a bit spacy if I'm wearing too much but that seems to have pretty well abated for me. It does put me in a laid back and cheerful mood, though.

I'm considering either getting this unscented or maybe trying this with Excalibur. I seem to resonate better with the loving blends than the SEXUAL ones just because I'm looking for Ms Right and not worried about Ms Right Now (have no trouble attracting those).

I don't think I have worn enough of this to have much of an impact on others as i just have it in Allumette and I don't wear a ton. I do notice that I am always happy and content when I wear it. I seem to get along well with the BF but no amazing dramatic I love you hit kinda things. Just a happy, calm, no drama, bonding mix for me. Which works for me. I would like to try this in a beta to see what happens with more concentrated levels.

• 2 months later...

I am a procrastinator, and kind of a whiny brat when it comes to doing things I don't want to do - I don't mean whining at other people, I mean whining and feeling sorry for myself in my own brain, and I'm talking mostly about things like laundry, dusting, boring rote tasks at work, etc. Well, this is the third time I've noticed that PM makes me able to FOCUS and do things I need to do, in the order I need to do them, without the internal dramz.

Anyone else find this effect with this blend? Any thoughts on why this would happen with this blend?

I wonder if the balance of certain ingredients - like the a-nol and the Androstadienone - makes your brain happier and therefore more agreeable to whatever task is required, you know? But this is something I'm interested to know for myself (since it's one of the Pick Your Potions I chose). Focus Potion works for me but only if I pherobomb myself with it.

Edited by luna65

Yes, my thoughts were headed vaguely in that direction but I wasn't sure where I was going - thank you for lighting the way :) - that it might be more a *general* agreeableness that just happens to produce this "diligence" result when it comes to disliked tasks...makes a lot of sense.... I think I need more of this.

With this one, the focus/willingness feels 'neutral', while with Focus I feel more SERIOUS and intense.

Yes, Focus definitely imparts a SRS BSNS vibe, it's kinda like a nagging voice in back of my brain, lol.

I want to feel the "love in the tummy" thing Mara has noted re: PM.

Very interesting ladies...I sometimes wear this to meetings made up of a volatile group of people, and we do get more accomplished. I just assumed it was because there was less bickering. (Which i'm sure is part of it.) Next time, though, I will pay close attention to what I'm feeling.

• 1 month later...

I've used this in Allumette, I have noticed wearing it on dates it has had an effect I thought was bad but now realise is really useful...we get on GREAT, really well and except in one case, those guys have then never wanted to see me again. The other's turning his whole life around. Why is it useful I hear you ask?? Because I think it speeds up the commitmentphobic reaction and weeds out the assholes faster. my initial thought was hey this makes guys not want to see me again but, duh now I get it :)

WHOA, that explains things! i wore this last time I was hanging out with a guy I liked, and though we had fun I got the weird sense he didn't really want to see me again after that - he did email me the next day and comment on a few things on my Facebook, but hasn't really initiated any hangouts. I guess this is probably the answer. Oh well :P

Edited by crookedteeth

• 4 months later...

Got a spray bottle of this unscented (I thought I had put my order in to have it boosted in Excalibur but I must have goofed). I really like the effects from the Perfect Match blend in that people seem really helpful and very upbeat when I'm wearing this. Gonna try upping it from the 2 sprays I have been using to see if it amps up its effect at all. The effects are subtle but very nice. My fiance is much more upbeat and cheerful when I wear this around her. Gotta get this in an oil to boost a scent.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update, if you wear Perfect Match around kids, expect to be the Peid Piper... Whether you want it or not. WOW. I became a human jungle gym with kids wanting to crawl all over me. People in general just seem happy and comfortable with me (they usually do anyhow but this is different) annd it really did help with 'girl week' here at our household. My Fiance seemed to weather it much better than normal (a very good thing since she is usually miserable).

I have this in alcohol spray but I have not tested it much. May be because I thought it's too much androgenic. I don't think I got much reactions from other people.

But I've never tried it around kids. Snoopy, your review makes me want to try it around my relatives' kids. That would be fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! I did not expect the reaction to this phero that I got. At all. Got my new box of goodies today, and since I've been itching to try this since I discovered this place, it's the first thing I decided to try. Had a bath, put one strip from my navel to just under my breasts, and about half an inch on each wrist, layered it under Lauren's Sweet Pink Fairy, came into the room to get BF's opinion on the scent, and he

pretty much pounced right then and there! I barely got a chance to ask him if he liked the scent! WTH? I SO was not expecting that. Not that I'm complaining. But it always sort of shocks me when he has a sexual reaction to blends without cops. I guess I forget that they work, too.

And now that all the *ahem* fun is over, he's still very aware that I'm here - unusual when he's playing a video game. He keeps reaching back behind himself, where I'm lying, to rub my legs and pat my butt. He's a little bit kissy & sort of giggly. Huh. I'm suddenly feeling very glad that I got this stuff! So nice!

This stuff works so good. My bf had to go away and he was so sad to leave me even though it is only for a week. He is not usually like that at all! Maybe it was also because I was wearing other romantic blends all week, like heart and soul, and the feelings just built up. I don't really see a lot of blatant hits, but I think they work their magic behind the scenes and its like a cumulative effect. :D

You might be onto something BV, with regards to a cumulative effect. I need to get something that BF likes that has H&S in it. I want to get Passion in Pink for myself, because I like it. But he's really not keen on that perfume. :( So sad!

I thought it was funny that I spent the weekend wearing MRF w/BI, and got hardly any response from BF at all. But literally seconds after I put Perfect Match on, he was all, "Hey, how *you* doin'?". :lol: Shocked the hell outta me!

• 2 weeks later...

^ My S.O. doesn't respond to BI very much either but seems to really like romantic blends like PM and H&S. Or anything with B-Nol and cops it seems.

I love Perfect Match! I was looking for a phero that would reignite the SO's feelings and push him in the direction of wanting to work it out, and this certainly did the trick. I wore PM + COPS. I hadn't seen the SO for a month or so and usually when we get intimate after such a long time he gets rather selfish. Not this time! Most of the time, I do most of the work, but this time I just laid back and let him do his thing while he tried his earnest to up my number for the night. Lots of kissing and cuddles too!

After I left, I got a text from him saying he regrets his hesitation on trying to work things out. And wants to give us another shot.

^ My S.O. doesn't respond to BI very much either but seems to really like romantic blends like PM and H&S. Or anything with B-Nol and cops it seems.

I love Perfect Match! I was looking for a phero that would reignite the SO's feelings and push him in the direction of wanting to work it out, and this certainly did the trick. I wore PM + COPS. I hadn't seen the SO for a month or so and usually when we get intimate after such a long time he gets rather selfish. Not this time! Most of the time, I do most of the work, but this time I just laid back and let him do his thing while he tried his earnest to up my number for the night. Lots of kissing and cuddles too!

After I left, I got a text from him saying he regrets his hesitation on trying to work things out. And wants to give us another shot.

Wooooooop! I'm really happy for you!

Thank you cinnamonmel! I'm glad PM worked welll. I told him it was nice seeing him and he responded "It was BEYOND nice seeing you." That's not something he'd normally say. If I decide to continue things with him, I may have to stock up on this stuff. I wonder how it works on other people that you aren't romantic with.

Edited by MeriendaTime