Cuddle Bunny and Cuddle Bunny 2009

Thanks StacyK. I actually don't have Lace, but I will give CB another run with him another time.

Cherie, I'm still a newbie to pheros so the little hits are exciting, hehe. I have yet to get the much-desired DIHL reaction though! All in good time...

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I know I love LACE. I'm dying to see the notes for that one. I'm hoping its a FB. I'm a total sucker for those lables too. I have just under 1/2 of my UN spray left so I'm hoping to save up for another soon. Adding some cops to Lace definitely moved it up a notch. Of course if you have A'nol you can add that to the CB it's not going to be LACE but maybe something to get by with. I can't do straight A'nol it makes me feel queasy.

But, back to CB, it's such a deceptive powerhouse of a blend.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks reincarnated, but sadly, I've discovered from trying various types of honey scents that honey just doesn't work for me--plastic all the way. I can add a bit of honey to sweeten other scents and that works OK; they just can't be honey-forward. (My trial of BAM Original smelled perfect but my purchase of NOCO Original, which went back to Plastic City, proved that BAM's pheros/cops were what kept it from going plastic on me.) It's too bad because Dance of Passion sounds gorgeous. :cry: But that's OK--I'll just keep on Cuddle Bunny-ing :)

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again!

Okay so tried this baby on today. I put 1-2 drops on the inside of my right arm and rubbed it in with my finger. First impression is FLORAL, STRONG FLORAL! I immediately feel overwhelmed but wanted to give it some dry time. 15 mins later I can barely stand to be around myself but I'm trying to be brave and let it calm down since so many women on here love it. 20 mins in its becoming clear that this is migraine material for me. So I went to wash it off with soap and rubbing alcohol. :( An hour later it's still overpowering and giving me a headache and this after scrubbing my skin 3 times! Then I realized I had rubbed a dab on my collar bone to wipe the excess off my finger! Lol *face palm*

I'm surprised it was so intense for me after reading the reviews. I thought it would be much softer and sweeter. Oh well can't win them all. It did however remind me of a fragrance I had as a child that was in a pretty bottle with a pink dove for the lid. Lol I couldn't wear that scent back then either but I did appreciate the memory as I had completely forgotten about that bottle that had always fascinated me.

Don't think me a Debbie Downer tho cause I have already found 2 scents that may well become FB! This coming from a girl whom "can't wear perfume" b/c of how it turns on my skin. So I am optimistic and excited to try out more!

Guess I will just have to get it unscented or in another scent. ♡

• 1 month later...

Wore the unscented to a local, small bar with my girl friends (and hubby for backup but also because were attached at the hip lol) and within 45 minutes ALL the men in the bar were staring in our direction. One man came over to us and put his arms around me and my husband and started grinding my barstool! The guys across the bar started yelling things like "hey gorgeous!" Another walked all the way around the bar to introduce himself to ME. Not my single girlfriends, he wanted to shake hands with the clearly taken Billi Jo! (Hub did not find this as funny as I did) I LOVE cuddle bunny! Sexy feminine but very demur and cuddley, if you want to be a princess wear this!

LOL! Great review Billi.Jo.

The unscented is a staple for me. The scented is GORGEOUS but I can't wear much at all because it's so strong on me, so the Un is always in my stash ^_^

Glad you had such a blast - ok, the guy grinding the barstool made me cringe a bit, lol, but at least hubby was there to keep things, er, civil? - for the most part :lol:

Billi watch it. Really, use caution with this stuff because pheros are strong, and so is alcohol.

Beyond that, many feel that they need to drink less because they feel drunk sooner when pheros are involved.

I always do my best to assess when do I need to take a step back and not get that extra drink, or step back a little if someone is leaning a tad too close, or seems a little *too* interested, if you know what I mean...

I try to sense people's body language and see whether I'm in a safe spot among them.

I've only been using LPMP for a year and a half, which isn't long, but I have witnessed the impact pheros have on people... especially when alcohol or weed are involved.

Please read some of the materials others have posted on the forum regarding caution with sexual phero blends.

Now that I have Cuddle Bunny UN, I've been having fun mixing it with some scents. Scented Cuddle Bunny is nice but it doesn't quite work for me in a way that I can't describe. I mixed a vial of CB UN with Lost Luggage (1/3 UN + 2/3 LL = Lost Bunny? Aw, sounds sad :P) and that turned out exactly how I wanted--good cover for the phero and it has the same "clean" vibe as scented Cuddle Bunny.

I'm looking forward to wearing some of this in my cleavage plus some Sneaky Clean on my neck and pseudo-BANG!-ing everyone :D

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 7 months later...

I living on the edge ... wearing it at work - all male environment. I know ... I shouldn't have. Oh well.

Will report back later ... at least I am "safe" ... my boss is by hubby

I actually like wearing dabs of this one to work, especially on days when I need peeps to be nice to me. Works like a charm. ;) Hope you have a great day with it!

The only one who has issues with this blend is the hubby - so I am safe with regards to ever worrying about ppl getting out of hand but I adore the scent, wanted to feel pretty and this does that for me. Makes me feel like a woman. Oh, duh, the hubby doesn't react well to est or oddly, blends heavy in COPS. Instead of putting him in the mood, it makes him grumpy but that, is a convo probably best for just a cops thread :say19:

So far, the guy at the bank was nicer than usual :Emoticons10311:

CB has become one of my favorite pheros--I think I'm an Est-y kind of girl ;) It helps that a lot of the men I am frequently or occasionally around seem to be Est responders :)

I wore CB UN earlier this week in my cleavage, covered with NOCO Sandalwood & Resins and NOCO White. Met some friends for drinks at a spot where I'm a regular. I always get a bit spoiled by the staff but I got more spoiled than usual, and the male staff and male regulars I know were slightly more touchy-feely (but not to the point of being inappropriate) and hovered closer to me than usual--CB reliably results in hovering. Est + cops = deadly! :Emoticons0424:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 month later...

I've never worn Cuddle Bunny '09 to work on its own until today. I've always worn dabs of it with Sneaky Clean & done quite well. Today I got up late & was in a bit of a rush, got out the door with ONLY CB '09 applied, and wound up making some of the best tips I've made in AGES. I only had 5 tables, but of those 5, TWO of them tipped me 30%!!! :o

AND... there was this one lady I've served many, many times over the years, and she always treats me as though I'm not quite worthy of her attention. Today she was actually NOT too good to take the time to make eye contact, or to say please or thank you. She verged on being pleasant! Could be a coincidence. Could be not. Who's to say?

The 30% tips twice over definitely warrants more testing of solo CB at work. Could it be the most magical tip potion ever??? I could deal with regular 30% tips! :w00t:

Wow! 30%! YES! More testing is in order!

I've always been a fan of the fawning kindnesses it evokes in most people ^_^

this reminds me, my cuddle bunny is beginning to run low OMG. I've got about a quarter of a bottle of the scented left. Eggars how do you have any 09 left? I got mine in 2013 LOL and it's almost gone. "One just does not live life without scented cuddle bunny available. -Sean Bean lol

this reminds me, my cuddle bunny is beginning to run low OMG. I've got about a quarter of a bottle of the scented left. Eggars how do you have any 09 left? I got mine in 2013 LOL and it's almost gone. "One just does not live life without scented cuddle bunny available. -Sean Bean lol

I am running very, very low! :o

• 1 month later...

I need to watch myself when applying this scent. It has a throw ! And when I overdo this, I get an immense headache. Otherwise, I like it although I am not a bif floral girl. But I don't wear it as often as the other scents (due to the headache inclination).

I need to watch myself when applying this scent. It has a throw ! And when I overdo this, I get an immense headache. Otherwise, I like it although I am not a bif floral girl. But I don't wear it as often as the other scents (due to the headache inclination).

If you like the phero, but need to tone down the strength of the scented, maybe you could try lightly scenting a bottle of Unscented CB with a 1.5 sample of the scented. Scented CB has great cover but it was too much for me too...3rd eye kind of headache. Maybe this could work for you too? Then you could have full phero strength with a light dose of scent ^_^

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried CB9 this morning and it was a very fresh, floral scent on me. I  felt so calm and relaxed with it on that I took a mini nap still sniffing my wrists. It was delicious. I may try this one alone when I go to work. 

• 4 months later...

To my nose it is a clean(cotton, not soap clean)light musk, hint of floral in the blend. Normally I’m not into clean scents per se, but I find Cuddle Bunny comforting. My husband took one sniff off of me and he wouldn’t leave me alone!!!! I wore a tiny dab on my wrist and a tiny dab on my hair(long story short I’m allergic to fragrances but I cheat I dab a bit or else I feel naked). I dabbed it on 7am and the scent lasted over 12 hours on my hair!!!!! It mellowed out to a soft musk, faint traces of water lilies, cloud-like goodness. It is right on about one thing - cuddle bunny leads to spooning, spooning leads to forking lol . I think this is a good scent for me to wear to unwind& relax at home. Not safe for work— unless you want to seduce.... 

• 2 months later...

I'm a newbie and had no idea how potent these blends are so... I bought CB, Sneaky Clean and Zakura with PM.  They all smelled so good to me that I decided to wear ALL of them at once not realizing how to use Pheros (I hadn't read the forum yet).  Oh boy!  I put on CB all over my abdomen and cleavage, I put the Sneaky Clean on my right side and Zakura on my left side and went out on the town..

I went to my local bar where I pretty much know everyone.  My group of gay male friends hovered over me like I was Brittany Spears in her snake video.  The one guy asked what scent was I wearing bc it was intoxicating.  We went on the dance floor and they were literally hanging off me.  Girls were super nice and trying to chat with me as well and one girl who is usually Dr. Jekyll Mr Hyde was telling me how awesome I am and caressing my hair.  The straight guys everywhere were giving me DIHL looks and I was approached by a few fellows on the dance floor, but had my harem of gay guys surrounding me.  I literally felt like the entire bar was in love with me and wanted to touch me.  It was fascinating.  I knew 100% that it was the pheromones that got everyone to love me so much.  I spent the next month reading the forums to understand how this works and realized I put way too many blends on that night, I'm surprised I didn't pherobomb everyone, somehow it worked though.  I'm not complaining ?

Edited by Alice Wonderland

• 3 months later...

I got the UN (pherotine) and wore this, yesterday. Wet, sttg, it smells like flowers, to me. I figured it would be a good idea to wear with my Bombshell, so I wore that to cover it (serious thanks to all the ladies here who educated me on how 'mones smell different to everyone, so while I think it smells floral, someone else might smell just cops). I think it was a nice combination (I waited for it to dry down before applying the bombshell (I do have a question about mixing it in, since I'd like to do that, but I'll ask later in the mixing thread). 

Anyway, I went out to run my errands and meet with a friend. This friend has a habit of rushing people and I'm very irritable when rushed. Anyway, I was in such a good mood that I didn't mind, this time. 

The cashier at one place was unusually talkative and joking with me, where he had been silent with other customers when I first came in and wandered around. 

Another cashier came and helped with something that didn't have a tag while I was checking out (usually, the cashiers at this store have an attitude and aren't super helpful). Another cashier came over and noticed something else, entered an employee code and they talked with each other a little, then left to help other people.

While I was coming home, someone saw that I had a lot of stuff and offered me a ride home (this literally never happens, so I'm gonna say CB was working). 

I had about a drop on my wrist (maybe 1.5, I guess, they were smaller than my usual drops), and two lollipopped. 

I wore it again, today and - WOW! went into a store  and Professor Cat  was insanely talkative, friendly and flirty (but emphasizing that he doesn't want to make me uncomfortable, which was nice). Way friendlier than the last time I came in (it had been day two of another test, but idr which and while he reacted positively the first time, he was hostile the second time around with identical(ish) application). I also got a discount at another store after making a little small talk with an employee. 

I don't know if these two were just responders (I think each blend I wore around this man was high EST), but I went to the library and a restaurant, the main men I interacted with were hostile, as was one woman. I'm not sure if it was me (probably not), but after a man passed behind us (he didn't stink at all, he sat next to me and I smelled nothing), she loudly said "spray something, at least!" and aggressively sprayed her body spray (not sure if she was spraying it on me or just around her, but she sprayed it like 15 times in a row). I don't think she'd have been smelling my CB, since I covered it with Bombshell at all application sites, but I also don't think she was spraying because of that man, because he didn't smell like anything. Maybe (she was probably late 40's, early 50's?) she could smell the cops (though dry down time was long over, it was like at least an hour after I'd applied)? I remember reading elsewhere on the forum that older (that's not really old, but idk?) women really don't like having younger women's cops shoved in their faces? And she was sitting very close to me, so maybe it seemed overwhelming to her?

I had to ask the librarian for help a couple times and he looked at me like I was interrupting his favorite part of a book (I might have been, but he seemed really begrudging to help, though, when he did, I got almost more information than necessary - just with attitude). 

At the restaurant, the cashier didn't want to help me (I came in as he was drinking, so I probably interrupted his break). His attitude was very dry and "get it over  with". I was pleasant until the end, when I realized that he wasn't going to smile or use more than a monotone voice, he barely looked at me, and when he did, it was clear that he was annoyed. I think maybe it was the EST or maybe these guys were having bad days or really hate being interrupted to assist someone. 

same application as yesterday (1.5 drops to the wrist, 2 lollipoped, but yesterday, I also had a couple drops in my cleavage that I forgot about. Didn't have time, today, once I remembered). 

Edited by SugarKitten

I mixed some of my CB pherotine (4 drops) into a 5ml bottle with a little (half, about 2.5 ml) of my bombshell. Let it sit overnight (long enough? Idk. It was about 9pm when I did this), shook it up to make sure it was all still mixed and applied it this morning at 5:30. 

Couldn't smell the CB (or, bc I think it smells floral, I don't think I smelled it but probably did). It really just smelled like bombshell, maybe a little stronger than usual? Idk. 

I've been in a pretty good mood, today (CB calms and relaxes me). I noticed a couple people treading more lightly than usual when they ask me for or about things. Idk how long it'll last, but I can't reapply bc I'm at work and don't have time to wait for drydown, again. 

I might try it again, afterwards, though. 

Application method, today: three swipes on cleavage (wasn't sure the first one even went on), lollipop, two rolls up wrist / forearm. I let it dry while I did my hair for work. 

Edited by SugarKitten

2 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I mixed some of my CB pherotine (4 drops) into a 5ml bottle with a little (half, about 2.5 ml) of my bombshell. Let it sit overnight (long enough? Idk. It was about 9pm when I did this), shook it up to make sure it was all still mixed and applied it this morning at 5:30. 

Couldn't smell the CB (or, bc I think it smells floral, I don't think I smelled it but probably did). It really just smelled like bombshell, maybe a little stronger than usual? Idk. 

I've been in a pretty good mood, today (CB calms and relaxes me). I noticed a couple people treading more lightly than usual when they ask me for or about things. Idk how long it'll last, but I can't reapply bc I'm at work and don't have time to wait for drydown, again. 

I might try it again, afterwards, though. 

Application method, today: three swipes on cleavage (wasn't sure the first one even went on), lollipop, two rolls up wrist / forearm. I let it dry while I did my hair for work. 

I have really no idea, i know somewhere Mara had said that 10 drops could be added to 10ML bottle, so i would of thought in a full bottle of 5 ML you could add the 5 drops.

what is your Bombshell perfume anyway, is it off the website, or something you put together?

i know in my 5ML perfume bottles i will be adding 5 drops, but i also need to find something to fill up the 5ML as well lol!

It's from the site. 

Oh that's good to know, maybe I'll just put it all together and add another drop. I had some more perfumes that I was going to use once I tested the rest of my pherotines alone (next up is TMI, which I can later compare to my True  Confessions  un just to see which (if either) I like better. I know that generally, I like true confessions, but this will be my first time trying TMI). 

I'll do the same with each of the other ones and add some of each to whichever perfume I like best at the moment (but I think the original goal was to have each pherotine or unscented both untainted and in a variety of my faves so I can just roll and go, which is why I bought the other 20 roll on bottles. I hope they come soon. I really need to make more space in the drawer though). 

Edited by SugarKitten

27 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

It's from the site. 

Oh that's good to know, maybe I'll just put it all together and add another drop. I had some more perfumes that I was going to use once I tested the rest of my pherotines alone (next up is TMI, which I can later compare to my True  Confessions  un just to see which (if either) I like better. I know that generally, I like true confessions, but this will be my first time trying TMI). 

I'll do the same with each of the other ones and add some of each to whichever perfume I like best at the moment (but I think the original goal was to have each pherotine or unscented both untainted and in a variety of my faves so I can just roll and go, which is why I bought the other 20 roll on bottles. I hope they come soon. I really need to make more space in the drawer though). 

I added 10 drops of UN scented of LFM to Mystic Dewdrop 10ML roll on

I also added 10 drops of UN scented DOM to scented DOM 10ml roll on

I wanted to love CB (2009, I think) because I adore Gossamer Threads w/CB so very, very much but it doesn't like me. Strangely, my spouse thinks it smells “like flowers” but to me it smells like I rubbed extra strength laundry detergent all over myself with gusto, lol. It doesn't ever want to settle down and I tried (I really did) but all day long I just desperately wanted to go wash off my really strong laundry detergent. I didn't use much, just a small dab from the sample vial on my wrists and a very light stripe from belly button to under-boob. If I got any hits at all, I was far to wigged out about how I smelled to even notice.

Edit: I moved the rest of my post over to Gossamer Threads w/CB - and let me tell you, this stuff is the shizzle!

Edited by HipGrrrl
It seemed more appropriate to put it in another review.

@HipGrrrl we all have different skin chemistries and associations, but I can't wear jasmine myself. My skin amps it and it can give me a headache. I have also gotten that "cleaning product" vibe, it's pretty intense. I don't know if it's the jasmine that's rubbing you wrong, but I know there are plenty of cleaning products with strong, artificial jasmine scents in them, including a Lysol! 

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@HipGrrrl we all have different skin chemistries and associations, but I can't wear jasmine myself. My skin amps it and it can give me a headache. I have also gotten that "cleaning product" vibe, it's pretty intense. I don't know if it's the jasmine that's rubbing you wrong, but I know there are plenty of cleaning products with strong, artificial jasmine scents in them, including a Lysol! 

Maybe that’s what it is - I’m extremely scent ignorant but I will say that while I’m very attracted to the idea of “clean” scents, I’ve rarely liked them on ME and often find commercial cleaning smells unbearably sharp and jarring.  I never would have put that together - thank you!  One super fun thing about the various sample packs I’ve gotten from LP is how totally in love I’ve fallen with some scents that I never ever would have thought I’d like (too sweet, too floral, etc).  Who woulda guessed, lol?

Just curious, what have you sampled so far? Actually, there's an intro thread that I mistakenly didn't post in when I got here, did you introduce yourself over there? I want to know everything you've tried but maybe you can tell us over there?