Velvet Kisses with Cuddle Bunny

Im reving old threads haha

Im in love love LOVE with this, the chocolate is incredibly rich and the espresso is faint with a kiss of cream it was a very nommy smell, it just kept blooming and i had this cloud of deliciousness fallow me around. The CB hit me hard and KO'd me but i was already exhausted when i applied it. Very lazy i didnt make it out of the house haha

My man came over to celebrate his birthday, he gave me a hug, recoiled (because he doesnt like the candy/sweet smells) told me i stink but he carried and tossed me into the nearest bedroom and pampered the stuffing out of me (backrubs, cartoons, a sammitch, ect) then after all that was done he ravished me. I wasnt allowed to do anything like make cuppycakes, get more food or do stuff for him which was a bummer but he said he enjoyed the day which is pretty rad C:

CB is some powerful stuff, velvet kisses leaves a very soft smelling....after smell....with a kiss of powder which is pretty okay

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like VK. It sounds like the phero was fine. There is also scented Cuddle Bunny, it's a clean floral scent, and of course the unscented for future reference.

How is it that I am just now discovering how amazing this is?! I love this. At first I get chocolatey mocha but as soon as it dries the orange blooms! Now that its settled- it's a soft cocoa powder and bright citrus. I have been missing out!

This is the first phero perfume I ever tried, and it couldn't have been better. On me it smells like a warm, sweet cup of chocolate mocha (yes, mocha with extra choc)

with a seductive wispy hint of floral orange. I went out shopping with my sister and she said "You smell like some kind of delicious dessert. I think I need some cake!"

As for phero effects: In every store I entered the sales people were really lovely and extra smiley (although here in Australia they're usually very nice anyway, lol). The unusual thing wasn't so much the niceness but the way they smiled and looked at me. It was like my magical desserty phero waves were melting their insides a little and they went a bit gooey- smiling almost indulgently, the way they might if they were talking to a sweet little girl.

A good looking, slightly arrogant young gay man about my age served me in one store. He had been having a right b*tch about a previous customer (perfectly polite and normal customer too) with another sales clerk, and I'd noticed him carrying himself with this slightly superior air...

When I went up to be served he changed completely: he actually blushed when he said hello, and gave me constant eye contact, kept finding new things to talk about with me, wrapped all my items in waaay too much paper ("So they won't break on you") and generally behaved like a lovely Labrador puppy. The other sales clerk laughed at him and asked if he'd forgotten he was gay, lol.

I think I'll be needing more bottles of this...

Edited by vladmyra

• 4 weeks later...

I took the plunge and ordered this one fb untested, and it's been killing me waiting for it to come in the mail. I already know CB is my favorite phero blend for my target guy, even though I'm toning down the cops so I'm not wearing it to work as much. And all I could see when I read the description is chocolate and coffee lol. I was so excited to find this in my mailbox last night, and I could actually smell the chocolate when I opened the box. I HAD to try it on to check out the scent - wet it was absolutely perfect. I don't get any orange, mostly chocolate and cocoa butter-ish smell with a little bit of coffee. When it dries though I was disappointed that most of the chocolate smell was gone. I was still left with something nice, but it wasn't chocolate - maybe coffee/amber? I'm definitely wearing this one to work today, we'll see how it does more long-term.

This is my go-to when I want people to fall in love with me. current victim does not know which end is up. the myrrh is getting more pronounced over time for me.

Really, I have to bring this out and see how it has aged.

I wore this one to work today, and scent-wise it's pretty much the same...the chocolate mostly goes away after dry-down. It's still a nice scent and I'm definitely happy with my purchase.

I do think I might have worn too much...I felt like I got a little bit of the "ghosting" OD effect from the guy. I just liked the scent so much that I slathered a bit...plus I'm used to using trial-vials, so it's hard to tell what's a similar amount with the roll-on. Honestly, though, my target guy is SO moody that sometimes it's hard to tell what's the pheros and what's just him.

• 1 month later...

Oh, this one turns out to have gone away!

For some reason I was under the impression that it was part of the permanent collection, but evidentely not.

I was cosidering getting another sample; the scent tends to go a bit plasticky on me unfortunately, but it likes me much better than the Cuddle Bunny scent and the phero does seem to work really really well.

Well, I guess now we can hope that the CB phero will be added to another delicious scent in the future. :)

(and I got me a sampler of the UnCB to play with.... I have a feeling Est works really well for me!)

oh, that makes me sad. this one was so good! One of the few chocolate ones I'd wear despite my boyfriend hating chocolate scents.

• 3 months later...

I snagged this on the trade threads (thanks, LadyV) and I'm not sure why I haven't reviewed yet -- I've worn it several times, and though it wasn't an instant love it keeps growing on me! Dusty bitter chocolate at first, this blend is one where I have trouble singling out notes. It's warm and sparkly -- I have the weirdest visual of cocoa powder spilled on a polished rosewood table with a handful of diamonds. And I really needed both warmth and sparkle today, navigating the snowdrifts on Main Street!

• 1 year later...
Guest cutie.pie

I really like this one. Everything with chocolate/cocoa + orange combo is a hit for me. It's very similar to Glamour Puss (my another love). Actually, to me this is Glamour Puss plus coffee. Mmmmmm, I smell good! :)

Wow, it's interesting to read my old review! This has stolen into my top 5, one of those scents I simply cannot be without. I have managed to secure 2 bottles, one spray and one oil and I don't know what I'll do when they run out. :fright04238:

Also, Cuddle Bunny has now become my number 1 phero, edging out Gotcha, which I never would have expected. So it's an interesting lesson in how tastes evolve, and makes me wonder how many things I have blithely put on my trade page that will have me tearing my hair out later....

And cutie.pie, I would NEVER have thought of Glamour Puss + coffee to characterize this, but yes! Yes! YES!!!!!!!! That's so brilliant and it explains my over-the-top devotion to VK perfectly!

Wow, it's interesting to read my old review! This has stolen into my top 5, one of those scents I simply cannot be without. I have managed to secure 2 bottles, one spray and one oil and I don't know what I'll do when they run out. :fright04238:

Also, Cuddle Bunny has now become my number 1 phero, edging out Gotcha, which I never would have expected. So it's an interesting lesson in how tastes evolve, and makes me wonder how many things I have blithely put on my trade page that will have me tearing my hair out later....

And cutie.pie, I would NEVER have thought of Glamour Puss + coffee to characterize this, but yes! Yes! YES!!!!!!!! That's so brilliant and it explains my over-the-top devotion to VK perfectly!

It's interesting to go back and read your own reviews. Blackcat I was a CB ho for a long time. Solo or layered with what felt like a complimentary pheromones blend. This one is always in my all time favorites group. I wore it so much, it's in the same "this is me" group as GOTBM. I got my best CB hits with this too. Now that I'm down to one bottle I'm very particular about using it. Foodies with Amber are usually a WIN for me. But this, OMG, I think the myrrh is that extra factor for me. I'm usually a myrrh ho.

I really like this one. Everything with chocolate/cocoa + orange combo is a hit for me. It's very similar to Glamour Puss (my another love). Actually, to me this is Glamour Puss plus coffee. Mmmmmm, I smell good! :)

Yes, you me and just about everyone else CP. :lol:

I don't get any remote relationship between this and GP. But I think I get a different vibe and association with it. It's all good though.

Many times I've thought about doing a PE variant of VK, with the CB Phero. I think I remember it. If it comes to me I'll jot in down in my journal. Right now my PE desires far outweigh my bank account.

Guest cutie.pie

After trying it I realized why you grabbed it so fast from Skye!! :lol: It smells so good! :)

It's interesting to go back and read your own reviews. Blackcat I was a CB ho for a long time. Solo or layered with what felt like a complimentary pheromones blend. This one is always in my all time favorites group. I wore it so much, it's in the same "this is me" group as GOTBM. I got my best CB hits with this too. Now that I'm down to one bottle I'm very particular about using it. Foodies with Amber are usually a WIN for me. But this, OMG, I think the myrrh is that extra factor for me. I'm usually a myrrh ho.

Yes, you me and just about everyone else CP. :lol:

I don't get any remote relationship between this and GP. But I think I get a different vibe and association with it. It's all good though.

Many times I've thought about doing a PE variant of VK, with the CB Phero. I think I remember it. If it comes to me I'll jot in down in my journal. Right now my PE desires far outweigh my bank account.

That would be a PE I would like to have!! :)

Anyone who is grieving hard over the absence of this one: try Universal Voodoo's Twenty-Four Seven. It's got a stronger orange topnote to it. but it's definitely in the same realm. Even if you just want use it as an oil for your warmer (although his stuff is skin-safe and I do wear it as fragrance), it's yummy. At least it might tide you over until Mara decides to make another version/rebrew, if she ever does.

• 1 year later...

I tested Cuddly Bunny in Velvet Kisses in August of 2013. The temperature hovered around 90 degrees. The Cuddle Bunny fragrance was nice and chocolaty in the vial and when wet, but after wearing it a while, it turned soapy. The fragrance lasted for about 12 hours. I would apply it on my neck, wrists, collar, & cleavage. The fragrance’s throw was about 10-15 feet away.

Again I never got any self effects, but the effects on both men and women of all ages was amazing! This phero seemed to really magnetize people to me. People would stare at me and I was called beautiful a lot. People also thought I was my mother’s granddaughter. Below are a few of my most notable hits.

I was working downtown and walking during lunch when 2 guys who looked like thugs said hello beautiful, removed their caps, and stepped to the side so I could pass them on the sidewalk.

While walking in a park and man ran from underneath a tree down to the sidewalk where I was, stopped directly in front of me, stared in my face and shouted, "Oh, I thought you were Beyonce!"

Overall I get the impression that Cuddle Bunny is a harder hitting version of Scent of Eros. This is a very romantic, bonding blend that makes men more open breaking the deference wall. The respect and chivalry is still there, but men are much more expressive versus standoffish.

While walking in a park and man ran from underneath a tree down to the sidewalk where I was, stopped directly in front of me, stared in my face and shouted, "Oh, I thought you were Beyonce!"

LOL! :Emoticons04263: I've also found that Cuddle Bunny is sometimes "beautifying," based on others' reactions, which is not something I expected from it.