La Femme Mystere

Or modest. Because obviously I'm modest as hell.

:lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just tried my LFM in a new context and wow, is all I can say. I've taken up social partner dancing recently. It's something I used to do when I was younger and I'm getting back into it. So I've done a few trial runs with Cougar and a few trial runs with OW but I think this was my favorite. With Cougar I felt very confident and very social but there was this smarmy guy I had to kind of fend off. Also, I seemed to be slightly off my game as far as the dancing went. The OW was super fun. I met a lot of people and was a social butterfly all night. However, I noticed I wasn't as confident about asking people to dance and I also seemed to be slightly off my game.

But last week I tried LFM and I'm pretty sure I got a number of hits. I felt confident without feeling aggressive and I was really in the groove as far as the dancing went. I wasn't quite as social as I was with the OW but still talked to a lot of people (and a lot of people talked to me) and I had fun. Where I'm pretty sure the hits were coming in is that four times I got asked to dance to two or more dances, back-to-back by a guy. This is pretty unusual. Usually everybody dances with everybody and people switch partners after each song. One of the guys asked me to dance three times and was this adorable older man in his late 70s. Another guy who asked me three times was this sweet, young guy who's probably 15 years younger than me. So the LFM definitely had a broad appeal!

I can't wait to test drive it again this week and see what happens.

Woohoo! Try not to break too many hearts! :Emoticons0424:

LOL, Snoopyace! Don't worry - all hearts were still intact when I left the dance floor.

And Reincarnated, I knew there was a salsa dancer on the boards here somewhere. I'd like to learn that someday too. But one thing at a time!

Thanks for the tip about LFN. I don't currently have any but I could order some. I worry that it might be a little too much though. Doesn't it have cops in it? The group I dance with is a pretty friendly one - I wouldn't want to go in there oozing cops all over the place. For one thing, while I like most of the people there, there are a handful of guys I try to avoid but still have to dance with from time to time.

Well, yeah Equinox, I guess it depends on the style you're dancing...

salsa is naturally more sensual than, say waltz foxtrot or even lindy hop.. so LFN with its cops content (I'm not sure just how cop-heavy it is, btw.) will feel more 'at home' with salsa, I guess.

LFN is really divalicious when it's applied on funk or latin music events. Perhaps other more platonic partnered styles would do better by sticking to LFM.

Still worth a try...

Hmmn. I can see why LFN would be a good choice for salsa. Lindy hop, less so. It might be good to try some out on Blues nights though. Blues is a more intimate dance that I could see it working with. Thanks for the info.

Welp...today is the day when I become a solid LFM fan and believer. I have tried my scented sample many times before and received good respect hits but no attraction noticable hits or instances of women looking up to me (now that happened first time out with Cougar- the women wanting to be like me thingy)...until today WHEN I FINALLY FOUND MY SWEET SPOT...on me LFM has a sneak up on ya (and others) effect. Most of my life, when receiving compliments from other women there was usually a mix of envy or jealousy. Wearing LFM the compliments are more like the other women want to wear what I'm wearing/look how I'm looking, without any negativity on their part. Its very nice. I also get that people seem to want to please me or what to give me what I want...but not in a dominant way...more in a softer way...but not in a way that they are babying me...if you get my drift. I doubt that I will be without a bottle (or a blend) of this or the Cougar potion.

Edited by FlowerPower

I also get that people seem to want to please me or what to give me what I want...but not in a dominant way...more in a softer way...but not in a way that they are babying me...if you get my drift. I doubt that I will be without a bottle (or a blend) of this or the Cougar potion.

Yes, it's deferential...they recognize your VIP-ness ;) I've been spoiled quite nicely when I've worn LFM while shopping/having a drink. I won't be without it either!

Welp...today is the day when I become a solid LFM fan and believer. I have tried my scented sample many times before and received good respect hits but no attraction noticable hits or instances of women looking up to me (now that happened first time out with Cougar- the women wanting to be like me thingy)...until today WHEN I FINALLY FOUND MY SWEET SPOT...on me LFM has a sneak up on ya (and others) effect. Most of my life, when receiving compliments from other women there was usually a mix of envy or jealousy. Wearing LFM the compliments are more like the other women want to wear what I'm wearing/look how I'm looking, without any negativity on their part. Its very nice. I also get that people seem to want to please me or what to give me what I want...but not in a dominant way...more in a softer way...but not in a way that they are babying me...if you get my drift. I doubt that I will be without a bottle (or a blend) of this or the Cougar potion.

And what is your sweet spot dose, please?

Hi Blanche, 2 swipes in the cleavage area. A swipe under each breast (good for heat activation), a dot behind both ears.

thanks, FP. And did you use the scented or UN LFM, please?

• 3 months later...

LFM has become my go-to on those mornings when I feel like I can't get it together--didn't sleep well and look tired, am bloated, feel a little scatterbrained, etc. I put this on and people seem to respond as if I'm more pulled-together, both in terms of appearance and also having my things in order. It is also the phero that has, more than any other, encouraged both men and women to flat-out tell me how good I look--sometimes even when I arrive sweaty or a bit disheveled. Love it.

It's funny because when I first discovered the LPMP site and was browsing phero descriptions, LFM was one that I thought wouldn't work for me; I thought it would be incongruent with my awkwardness/nerdiness (although I've felt at times that there was a sophisticated streak in me trying to get out :P). Then I got a sniffee of Pirouette w LFM in my first order, and trying that proved that LFM works for me after all. :)

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 months later...

Upthread I've noted some of the weird reactions I've had while wearing LFM on its own: a lot of people staring, talking ​about me in a complimentary way instead of talking ​to me while I'm standing right there, that kind of thing. So I've been testing it out with the addition of cops, (which kinda takes these same effects over the top for me), with A-nol, and most recently DHEAS. I like the confidence boost I get from LFM, and of course, I don't mind that it seems to make people perceive me as prettier than on a normal day, but I'd rather be talked with ​than around or about.

After a few months of testing with cops, A-nol and DHEAS, in an effort to make this phero feel a little friendlier, I think I've finally settled on DHEAS as the winner. A spritz or two of DHEAS on top of the LFM seems to bring me into conversations, instead of making me the topic of them, while still allowing for all the things about LFM that I actually like, (the confidence boost, the extra "pretties" etc...). I wore this combo to work today, (my usual testing ground), and had a galloping great time - and so did all my co-workers! It was particularly quiet at work today, so I had a good chance to just chill out with everyone, and we wound up giggling all morning. It was really fun, you know, for a work shift. This is at least the 5th or 6th time I've tested this combo, and it always seems to elicit the same or at least a similar response. So I'm runnin' with it. :D

Now, LFM, DHEAS and ​cops? YOWZERS!!! Killer. :666:

Upthread I've noted some of the weird reactions I've had while wearing LFM on its own: a lot of people staring, talking ​about me in a complimentary way instead of talking ​to me while I'm standing right there, that kind of thing. So I've been testing it out with the addition of cops, (which kinda takes these same effects over the top for me), with A-nol, and most recently DHEAS. I like the confidence boost I get from LFM, and of course, I don't mind that it seems to make people perceive me as prettier than on a normal day, but I'd rather be talked with ​than around or about.

After a few months of testing with cops, A-nol and DHEAS, in an effort to make this phero feel a little friendlier, I think I've finally settled on DHEAS as the winner. A spritz or two of DHEAS on top of the LFM seems to bring me into conversations, instead of making me the topic of them, while still allowing for all the things about LFM that I actually like, (the confidence boost, the extra "pretties" etc...). I wore this combo to work today, (my usual testing ground), and had a galloping great time - and so did all my co-workers! It was particularly quiet at work today, so I had a good chance to just chill out with everyone, and we wound up giggling all morning. It was really fun, you know, for a work shift. This is at least the 5th or 6th time I've tested this combo, and it always seems to elicit the same or at least a similar response. So I'm runnin' with it. :D

Now, LFM, DHEAS and ​cops? YOWZERS!!! Killer. :666:

LFM was one of the first things I ordered a couple years ago but then I set it aside after reading that A-1 shouldn't be worn around men who suffer from depression. I aquired a bottle of LP rouge and have been wearing that, I'm so in love with it, and I've realized the selfies from LFM really make me love myself while wearing it. I feel really good, can catch myself in the mirror on the most disheveled of days and think, "hey, I look good, I feel pretty today". I have the UN as well that I've worn to doctor appointments where fragrance is a no-no, since I seem to have trouble getting what I feel is proper attention . Perhaps it's just me but the medical care in my area feels like you're in a cattle shoot. Get um in, roll em out, rawhide! (I'm actually making some progress with getting referrals and appointments lately)

I don't have image issues but who couldn't use a dose of the "I feel pretties" on occasion? And dare I say that I sometimes feel a bit more focused to get shit done while wearing this phero?

I have also noticed that when wearing it out and about I get the distant attention, as though people perceive me in that "you can look, but don't touch/ engage" way. Sometimes I rather enjoy that, I generally don't like to be bothered but I'm curious about adding DHEAS when I do want to be approachable and social. That sounds like a fun combo, I don't have DHEAS but I do have topper, does anyone think that will produce a similar result? LFM has really grown on me, it seems to produce the best and most consistent selfies for me.

It just makes me sad that I live in fear of trying to wear it around my BF who has serious struggles with depression. I love balm balm and PM as well, but again have not tried wearing them when we are together. I wonder if adding DHEAS could make these more wearable. Or less likely to cause a negative reaction.

Edited by Cycle Kitten

so interesting - I don't get the same "pretties" selfies (if I wear too much, the opposite, in fact) but at a social event the other day it tipped me into feeling super sociable and gabby and big-hearted toward people I don't like - that latter effect being one I don't recall getting with this before. It did not produce the usual carpet-swan or close-talking effects. I am trying to think if I was wearing more or less than usual - I think a little less...

LFM was one of the first things I ordered a couple years ago but then I set it aside after reading that A-1 shouldn't be worn around men who suffer from depression. I aquired a bottle of LP rouge and have been wearing that, I'm so in love with it, and I've realized the selfies from LFM really make me love myself while wearing it. I feel really good, can catch myself in the mirror on the most disheveled of days and think, "hey, I look good, I feel pretty today". I have the UN as well that I've worn to doctor appointments where fragrance is a no-no, since I seem to have trouble getting what I feel is proper attention . Perhaps it's just me but the medical care in my area feels like you're in a cattle shoot. Get um in, roll em out, rawhide! (I'm actually making some progress with getting referrals and appointments lately)

I don't have image issues but who couldn't use a dose of the "I feel pretties" on occasion? And dare I say that I sometimes feel a bit more focused to get shit done while wearing this phero?

I have also noticed that when wearing it out and about I get the distant attention, as though people perceive me in that "you can look, but don't touch/ engage" way. Sometimes I rather enjoy that, I generally don't like to be bothered but I'm curious about adding DHEAS when I do want to be approachable and social. That sounds like a fun combo, I don't have DHEAS but I do have topper, does anyone think that will produce a similar result? LFM has really grown on me, it seems to produce the best and most consistent selfies for me.

It just makes me sad that I live in fear of trying to wear it around my BF who has serious struggles with depression. I love balm balm and PM as well, but again have not tried wearing them when we are together. I wonder if adding DHEAS could make these more wearable. Or less likely to cause a negative reaction.

I used to avoid wearing LFM. I liked that it made me feel pretty and "carpet-swan-y" (thanks, Tyvey! Great description!), but it's almost like the way I carried myself while wearing it made others react to me in a distant way. I definitely get the "look but don't touch" reaction from people, which is fine. It's the "talk around/about, not TO" reaction that I had a hard time with. There was one instance a while back when I was wearing LFM at a party at a friend's house, and I was in a corner with a bunch of women who were talking ​about ​me - very complimentarily - but I was left completely out of the conversation. It was this over-the-top, fawning kind of thing that made me feel deeply uncomfortable - because they were talking to each other, there wasn't a way that I could actually respond. And similar instances have happened since that night, while I was wearing LFM. It made me not want to wear it at all, unless I could find a way to make it friendlier, instead of that weird, distant talking around me that people do when I'm wearing it. A-nol worked well enough, I suppose, but it adds that element of super-chattiness, (I know, I know: I'm never satisfied! :lol: ). DHEAS just seems to "brighten" the blend for me a bit, and makes it a bit more fun.

It's been a great combo to wear to work. It does tend to make me a bit more focused on getting stuff done, (have you tried the roll-on LFN for getting stuff done??? HOLY MOLY!!!). And LFM on its own seems to make me come off as uber-professional. With the addition of DHEAS, there's also the friendliness element, that really jibes well with my customers AND my co-workers.

I've never had to worry about the men/A1/depression thing, thank goodness. But having suffered from depression myself, I'd be wary to do anything to inflict it on anyone else if I could help it. I do seem to recall that it happens with pro-longed or repeated exposure though, so maybe every once in a while might be ok?

so interesting - I don't get the same "pretties" selfies (if I wear too much, the opposite, in fact) but at a social event the other day it tipped me into feeling super sociable and gabby and big-hearted toward people I don't like - that latter effect being one I don't recall getting with this before. It did not produce the usual carpet-swan or close-talking effects. I am trying to think if I was wearing more or less than usual - I think a little less...

I tend to go light with LFM. It ranks up there with Leather for giving me a good case of The Bitchies if I wear too much. That, and a killer headache.

I could use a phero that made me feel big-hearted toward people I don't like, though! :lol: Hmm... actually, Open Windows tends to have that effect on me, which is part of the reason I always wore it to work.

I used to avoid wearing LFM. I liked that it made me feel pretty and "carpet-swan-y" (thanks, Tyvey! Great description!), but it's almost like the way I carried myself while wearing it made others react to me in a distant way. I definitely get the "look but don't touch" reaction from people, which is fine. It's the "talk around/about, not TO" reaction that I had a hard time with. There was one instance a while back when I was wearing LFM at a party at a friend's house, and I was in a corner with a bunch of women who were talking ​about ​me - very complimentarily - but I was left completely out of the conversation. It was this over-the-top, fawning kind of thing that made me feel deeply uncomfortable - because they were talking to each other, there wasn't a way that I could actually respond. And similar instances have happened since that night, while I was wearing LFM. It made me not want to wear it at all, unless I could find a way to make it friendlier, instead of that weird, distant talking around me that people do when I'm wearing it. A-nol worked well enough, I suppose, but it adds that element of super-chattiness, (I know, I know: I'm never satisfied! :lol: ). DHEAS just seems to "brighten" the blend for me a bit, and makes it a bit more fun.

It's been a great combo to wear to work. It does tend to make me a bit more focused on getting stuff done, (have you tried the roll-on LFN for getting stuff done??? HOLY MOLY!!!). And LFM on its own seems to make me come off as uber-professional. With the addition of DHEAS, there's also the friendliness element, that really jibes well with my customers AND my co-workers.

I've never had to worry about the men/A1/depression thing, thank goodness. But having suffered from depression myself, I'd be wary to do anything to inflict it on anyone else if I could help it. I do seem to recall that it happens with pro-longed or repeated exposure though, so maybe every once in a while might be ok?

I tend to go light with LFM. It ranks up there with Leather for giving me a good case of The Bitchies if I wear too much. That, and a killer headache.

I could use a phero that made me feel big-hearted toward people I don't like, though! :lol: Hmm... actually, Open Windows tends to have that effect on me, which is part of the reason I always wore it to work.

I have to say we are on the same page with chattiness, I can handle it, but not during and certainly not before coffee. Also have some issues with too much yadda yadda yada at the end of the night, when I'm focused on something else, well, you know. Silence is sometimes the most amazing thing a partner can give you.

For me, I always feel big hearted, I care about the situation and feelings of people I don't even particularly like. It's one of my hardest life lessons, to tune out and not sacrifice myself.. That being said, is why I have never worn anything containing A-1 around the BF. I must have missed the part about prolonged or repeated exposure. I hate to sound selfish but,...sometimes, it's hard, no matter how much love and compassion there is within me, depression is a hard animal. My needs are not always met, that is my curse. It's not always easy to recognize that depression is not personal, toward you, as a partner or caregiver. There are days when I'm exhausted from being supportive, optimistic, that ray of sunshine someone else relies on. There are days where a little LFM might help me, feel good about me, or a little BB might help me along with the day. I've just been too afraid to ulitlize them. I love LFM, for me, that's what I've learned. I feel confident, pretty, a bit assertive, which is a little unnatural, but not bitchy, which I have experienced with DOM and Leather. I love DOM when I'm alone and conquering the world, not so good when around others. Perhaps it worth the risk to try it on one of those days where I'm not feeling so strong. I think I'll order just DHEAS, to try with it first, see if it can help keep things in the happy zone.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiments.

CK, from the Phero Wiki in the reading room:

ANDROSTADIENONE ~ The "Alpha Male at Peace" pheromone, the "cozy sleeping bear" molecule, considered by many to be the ultimate male pheromone for a variety of purposes. Non-intimidating, non-confrontational, attractive to both men and women, makes people feel close and attracted to the wearer. Gives the impression of quiet strength, reliability, dependability, competence. Men report that it consistently draws women close to them, and makes them crave intimacy.

Women report feeling safe and content when exposed to it, and also report the lessening of PMS symptoms. Aids sleep and feelings of security and peacefulness. (May be applied to a pillow for this purpose, and for the purpose below...)

There is a theory that suggests that women who sleep next to men for most of their lives have a prolonged span of fertility, experiencing menopause later in life than women who do not routinely sleep next to men. It is assumed that exposure to androstadienone is likely responsible for this phenomenon.

May be worn by both sexes, seems to work well in blends for same sex attraction, and aids females in being accepted within a group of males as "one of the guys". Worn by women within a group of women, it seems to lessen the desire for women to seek outside male attention.

Reported drawbacks:
* Some men have reported that after lengthy/repeated exposure, they begin to feel depressed. Some experts refute this - saying that it's not "depression" in the strictest sense, but a feeling of relaxed sedation that the wearer or person exposed may not be able to "shake off" at will. It is not logical for a hormone naturally produced by resting males to cause genuine depression during waking hours, but rather, it may hinder feelings of excitement or clarity usually felt throughout a normal day.
* Some women have reported that it makes them feel very aroused, and if denied sex, become unusually frustrated and irritable.

Other names: A1

CK, from the Phero Wiki in the reading room:

ANDROSTADIENONE ~ The "Alpha Male at Peace" pheromone, the "cozy sleeping bear" molecule, considered by many to be the ultimate male pheromone for a variety of purposes. Non-intimidating, non-confrontational, attractive to both men and women, makes people feel close and attracted to the wearer. Gives the impression of quiet strength, reliability, dependability, competence. Men report that it consistently draws women close to them, and makes them crave intimacy.

Women report feeling safe and content when exposed to it, and also report the lessening of PMS symptoms. Aids sleep and feelings of security and peacefulness. (May be applied to a pillow for this purpose, and for the purpose below...)

There is a theory that suggests that women who sleep next to men for most of their lives have a prolonged span of fertility, experiencing menopause later in life than women who do not routinely sleep next to men. It is assumed that exposure to androstadienone is likely responsible for this phenomenon.

May be worn by both sexes, seems to work well in blends for same sex attraction, and aids females in being accepted within a group of males as "one of the guys". Worn by women within a group of women, it seems to lessen the desire for women to seek outside male attention.

Reported drawbacks:

* Some men have reported that after lengthy/repeated exposure, they begin to feel depressed. Some experts refute this - saying that it's not "depression" in the strictest sense, but a feeling of relaxed sedation that the wearer or person exposed may not be able to "shake off" at will. It is not logical for a hormone naturally produced by resting males to cause genuine depression during waking hours, but rather, it may hinder feelings of excitement or clarity usually felt throughout a normal day.

* Some women have reported that it makes them feel very aroused, and if denied sex, become unusually frustrated and irritable.

Other names: A1

Thanks so much, that was nice clear info. Perhaps I was a little over cautious about wearing a blend containing A1. It seems PM or LFM would be a safer trial than BB or teddyBB due to the order of ingredients. Honestly he could use a little sedation in some ways.

Reading this it may explain my own lovey reaction to BB, calm, but all in if there's a chance, and I have definitly experienced some frustration when denied wearing blends containing A1. ( so much to remember, and ponder )

I think I'll give LFM a try, nothing a hot shower and a new day won't fix, I hope. I know people often respond to what you project and I f LFM helps me feel great on a not so great day it seems a worthwhile risk, at least once. There is also the chance it could be a great hit.

Thank you, I somehow totally missed the bit about repeated exposure.

• 1 month later...

I wore just a dab of UN La Femme Mystere just for selfies sometime before bed yesterday. I wanted to feel glorious! It worked. But, I could hardly sleep because I forgot there was a rather high concentration of DHEAS in the solution :arf: Still, I enjoy knowing that this blend works for me, and it's good to periodically remind myself of how a pheromone blend feels so that I don't have to trial it in an actual social situation.

Edited by Ivysaur

• 4 months later...

This is my very first review here :)

I decided to try LFM after reading volumes here on this forum.

It seems like when I first discovered LPMP a couple of months ago, that the permanent site said the ingredients were "proprietary" (?) Am I just mistaken, or did this change recently? The reason I ask, is because I remember - or think I remember - liking the description of it, but ultimately deciding I wanted to know what was in it, Which is really pretty silly, as even knowing what the pheromones were wouldn't have exactly armed me with enough knowledge anyway.

But, more recently, I was convinced I should at least try it, because of all of the social/sexy blends, this one seemed like it would be *me* amplified.

And it is! I kept reading about *selfies*, and I got nada with UN Cougar (and yes, I know that one doesn't have the ingredients listed, which is why its so funny that I kept avoiding LFM.)

I also like that it doesn't have cops, so I was able to get it in spray form, which is my first phero blend that isn't in oil.

Wearing it makes me feel uplifted, energized, chattier, and really more graceful, although I don't really remember reading if this last attribute as something it is supposed to make the wearer feel.

I guess I'm normally pretty much approachable, friendly, that sort of thing, and I don't really notice a difference in how other people treat me. But, I've only worn it in social/settings outdoors so far, and each time its been kind of windy. (I remember thinking which way is the wind blowing? Am I upwind or down wind lol) So, time will still tell if I notice a difference in how others perceive me. Even though this part is still pretty much an unknown, I still went ahead and ordered a backup bottle, so I could have one to take with me .

Thank you EVERYONE for contributing. It really helps.

That's weird the pertinent ingredient info has always listed for LFM. Cougar is listed as "proprietary".

LFM was my first phero blend. I was looking more for self effects at that time and I noticed that right away. I also got consistent recognizable hits as well.

It usally takes sometime working with a phero blend to get the right dose for you aka "sweet spot".

Make sure you write down you amounts. Start of light, gradually add more if needed. Though you probably want to give each dosage a few tries.

The best starter advice is to put it on and forget it. Hold your headhigh and go about your BAU. Oh and anytime yiu go to buy something wear it. Service generally improves when wearing LFM.

FYI the tiny amount of Cops in Cougar are not a big deal. Many of us have Un in spray. The (cop) rules don't apply to that as they would to a cop heavy blend.

Cougar took a little longer. But I got there with it. The selfies are there maybe not as strong as LFM but definitely there. So if you have it don't give up. Keep experimenting with your LFM if you are having fun with that. Than after a break try your Cougar again. Have Fun.

eta.. when the regular site is back up you can go to the reading room where there is extensive info on the phero blends and individual molecules.

Edited by StacyK

That's weird the pertinent ingredient info has always listed for LFM. Cougar is listed as "proprietary".

LFM was my first phero blend. I was looking more for self effects at that time and I noticed that right away. I also got consistent recognizable hits as well.

It usally takes sometime working with a phero blend to get the right dose for you aka "sweet spot".

Make sure you write down you amounts. Start of light, gradually add more if needed. Though you probably want to give each dosage a few tries.

The best starter advice is to put it on and forget it. Hold your headhigh and go about your BAU. Oh and anytime yiu go to buy something wear it. Service generally improves when wearing LFM.

FYI the tiny amount of Cops in Cougar are not a big deal. Many of us have Un in spray. The (cop) rules don't apply to that as they would to a cop heavy blend.

Cougar took a little longer. But I got there with it. The selfies are there maybe not as strong as LFM but definitely there. So if you have it don't give up. Keep experimenting with your LFM if you are having fun with that. Than after a break try your Cougar again. Have Fun.

eta.. when the regular site is back up you can go to the reading room where there is extensive info on the phero blends and individual molecules.

Thanks, Stacy. I think I must have had the two mixed up as far as proprietary blend, or not.

The "sweet spot" thing, Absolutely don't have that figured out! I'm looking forward to playing though. I was on Etsy this afternoon (not on the LPMP store, but I did stop in haha) looking for a scented hair perfume to spritz either before or after the LFM. I really don't notice a lingering scent with it when I cover with a fragrance on the nape of my neck, but (someone here) had said that hair was great for diffusion, so I'd like to spray into the back of it, or on the top, whatever, and the shampoo/conditioner I'm currently using does not have a very long lingering scent. (wish it did! Milkshake brand, yum!)

You veteran LPMPer's keep on posting, and I'll keep on reading :)

• 7 months later...

Soon. Very soon. Mara has been waiting on a Phero molecule shipment this whole time, and they are coming now.

(Jumping up and down emoji thingy ) I need some skills with that sort of thing lol

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

That moment when you catch o glimps of yourself and think, wow, I look good today. So is it that I took the time to exfoliate and wear a little makeup or is it the LFM talking? Hmm, I own foundation, never wear it, will need to try again on a non phero day. Still hands down my favorite blend, so happy a new bottle is in route.

Just curious, does anyone else get a bit of a pepper scent from UN LFM over time? I have it on under Cotton Candy Clouds, which I've had on for approx 2 hours. Unless the amber in CCC turns peppery on me, it must be the LFM. Very subtle but there, I think maybe LFM needs more of a cover scent than I originally thought.

Holy crap. I didn't want to jinx it and say I get DIHL from LFM before I knew for sure. But, I went to visit my man at work in my work clothes, and it was DIHL from like 5 different people, including one woman.!And a new student in my class tonight was falling all over herself to tell me what a great teacher I was after class. I did nothing special. It's LFM with a few drops DHEAS which is making them all nuts. The DHEAS adds a lot, it's like I'm separate and special and they're drawn to me, but I'm also in on the joke. I HIGHLY recommend this combo. I had to try it with exactly zero cops, just to make sure. I also hired a new girl today and she was so giddy about it, you'd think Justin Bieber just asked her to the prom.

Holy crap. I didn't want to jinx it and say I get DIHL from LFM before I knew for sure. But, I went to visit my man at work in my work clothes, and it was DIHL from like 5 different people, including one woman.!And a new student in my class tonight was falling all over herself to tell me what a great teacher I was after class. I did nothing special. It's LFM with a few drops DHEAS which is making them all nuts. The DHEAS adds a lot, it's like I'm separate and special and they're drawn to me, but I'm also in on the joke. I HIGHLY recommend this combo. I had to try it with exactly zero cops, just to make sure. I also hired a new girl today and she was so giddy about it, you'd think Justin Bieber just asked her to the prom.

Perfect, I love LFM but sometimes find myself adored from afar, sometimes that's exactly what I want. I have been playing with adding DHEAS as well, to lighten it up and be "included".

Perfect, I love LFM but sometimes find myself adored from afar, sometimes that's exactly what I want. I have been playing with adding DHEAS as well, to lighten it up and be "included".

It's been helping me to remember to stay a little separate, or at least it feels that way, in that I'm not oversharing. 2 or 3 drops seems to do the trick. It's like they notice I'm amazing, but I'm approachable enough that they're comfortable telling me that I'm amazing.

I received​ the Pherotine dropper bottle of this and was super excited as I had waited a long time. I'm sorry to say that I'm disappointed with my results. I usually always feel self effects with LFM and I practically feel nothing with this UN formulation.My bottle also has no pheromone smell which im very familiar with what most unscented phero formulas smell like. I'm not sure if I just have a bad bottle.

Please help @mara or @luna

How do you usually wear it? In oil or spray? And always in Phero enhanced Fragrances? Every person responds differently to every Phero blend, molecule and dosages. Sweet spot testing is always required and it sounds to me like you need to use less since thats what has previously worked well for you. Try using 1/3 the amount you tried and did not get the same effects from. Because thats the only difference, the strength. A lot of people really fall into the less is more category. Which is great, because you get a lot more bang for your buck. Also pheros smell differently to people. Some people smell a very bitter smell from certain molecules, metallic, sharp chemical smell etc. Some people cant smell them at all. LFM does not have a super strong odor to me at all and I can definitely smell pheros well enough to differentiate between different molecules and blends. Some even smell like pungent male body odor. I really think that this sounds like a case of needing to find your proper dosage for maximum effects. For sweet spot testing you need to start with a very small amount like one inch in oil or one spray in an alcohol base. Then try that several times, taking notes about self effects and also how it affects others in your cloud. Then add more to the amount used until you get really good results. Then go a step further and use more and see how much is too much. Not so much as to purposely OD in a bad way, but just to the point of seeing diminished returns. Hope that helps. Feel free to email me at the customer service email if you need more help with this.

lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com

How do you usually wear it? In oil or spray? And always in Phero enhanced Fragrances? Every person responds differently to every Phero blend, molecule and dosages. Sweet spot testing is always required and it sounds to me like you need to use less since thats what has previously worked well for you. Try using 1/3 the amount you tried and did not get the same effects from. Because thats the only difference, the strength. A lot of people really fall into the less is more category. Which is great, because you get a lot more bang for your buck. Also pheros smell differently to people. Some people smell a very bitter smell from certain molecules, metallic, sharp chemical smell etc. Some people cant smell them at all. LFM does not have a super strong odor to me at all and I can definitely smell pheros well enough to differentiate between different molecules and blends. Some even smell like pungent male body odor. I really think that this sounds like a case of needing to find your proper dosage for maximum effects. For sweet spot testing you need to start with a very small amount like one inch in oil or one spray in an alcohol base. Then try that several times, taking notes about self effects and also how it affects others in your cloud. Then add more to the amount used until you get really good results. Then go a step further and use more and see how much is too much. Not so much as to purposely OD in a bad way, but just to the point of seeing diminished returns. Hope that helps. Feel free to email me at the customer service email if you need more help with this.

lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com

Hi Halo,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I usually feel the effects when its in a blend. I tried to put just a few drops of the oil into another non-pheroed LP blend that I like. Not sure if that dosage was too much. I will try maybe with 1 drop by my chest and see if I notice anything. I have done sweet spot testing before and usually know how to work with UNs as this is not my first UN. I have 7 other UNs (4 from LPMP). Well, it's worth a shot. We'll see how it goes. If this doesn't work I will contact customer service.

Thank you! :Love09751:

It can take quite a bit of testing. And for some blends, some people just get better results from different formulations even down to working better in perfume that Mara created especially for that Phero blend. In addition to trying different amounts of the actual Phero, you could also play around with wearing it with different types of cover scents. Sometimes it is all about synergy. Good luck! ?