FRENCH LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.

CAKEY VANILLA & VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

BROWN SUGAR CARAMEL ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

AD-FuzzyWuzzy-LovePotion.jpg

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what Gotcha! is, this scent is a winner on paper!

GOTCHA: "To help nudge him off the cliff of indecision and into your arms, we've crafted an aphrodisiac extraordinaire: We start with essence of lavender, a time-tested and well-proven man magnet, melded with a rich bakery-fresh scent of cupcake-y vanilla and mixed it with a pheromone disinhibitor to dispel his emotional armor like a shadow at noontime. This blend of French lavender and vanilla bean, vanilla cake, brown sugar caramel, slathered with cream cheese frosting and emboldened with black amber is sure to have him open his mouth wide and gulping you down with insatiable hunger. The final blow comes from our secret weapon, the new GOTCHA! pheromone blend, to leave him cuddly, warm and fuzzy once you've had your wicked, wicked way"

WOOT!!

Ok, this one is a definite buy!

GOTCHA: "To help nudge him off the cliff of indecision and into your arms, we've crafted an aphrodisiac extraordinaire: We start with essence of lavender, a time-tested and well-proven man magnet, melded with a rich bakery-fresh scent of cupcake-y vanilla and mixed it with a pheromone disinhibitor to dispel his emotional armor like a shadow at noontime. This blend of French lavender and vanilla bean, vanilla cake, brown sugar caramel, slathered with cream cheese frosting and emboldened with black amber is sure to have him open his mouth wide and gulping you down with insatiable hunger. The final blow comes from our secret weapon, the new GOTCHA! pheromone blend, to leave him cuddly, warm and fuzzy once you've had your wicked, wicked way"

WOOT!!

Disinhibitor? I wonder what self effects Gotcha! will give? Bang was very disinhibiting. I wonder how much it will be with Gotcha!

I'm not sure the difference in Lavs...is this what is in Tyveys Purple Cupcake by any chance? That is the only Lavender scent I have and I love it.

Mara says this is the same type as what is in Body Paint; it's the only other time she's ever used it in a fragrance. The best way to describe this is "lavender cupcake."

Mara says this is the same type as what is in Body Paint; it's the only other time she's ever used it in a fragrance. The best way to describe this is "lavender cupcake."

OH WOW! I love Body Paint!! It's one of my hoarded favorites. Please let this caramel play nice!

very interested to try this, am a rather new convert to Lavender <but not on my skin> since Heart's Ease,Pillow Stuffing,Purple Puff and then the clincher,Purple Pastry,which I love mmmm,wonder if it is similar...never tried Tyvey's or Body Paint.

very interested to try this, am a rather new convert to Lavender <but not on my skin> since Heart's Ease,Pillow Stuffing,Purple Puff and then the clincher,Purple Pastry,which I love mmmm,wonder if it is similar...never tried Tyvey's or Body Paint.

I haven't tried Body Paint, Purple Pastry or Tyvey's either. But it looks like its sweet enough! I may need two!

very interested to try this, am a rather new convert to Lavender since Heart's Ease,Pillow Stuffing,Purple Puff and then the clincher,Purple Pastry,which I love mmmm,wonder if it is similar...never tried Tyvey's or Body Paint.

Body Paint was the most delicious edible lavender.