• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Only 9 Fuzzy Wuzzy w/ Gotcha! Left

Holy cow! I hope this isn't something I absolutely love & miss out on :(

If it makes anyone feel any better to have one less person in the scrum :D , this phero will probably not be for me - both a phero AND booze lightweight and the thdoc will probably be tricky for me as usual. I probably won't escape without getting an unphero bottle though :D

I under-fill the cart, you guys! I put in a conservative amount EVERY MONTH to make sure we don't oversell the items. Once all the initial orders, write-ins, wholesale orders, Amazon orders, etc, are accounted for then we do an inventory and add more into the cart. There's always more than those initial numbers. No need to panic...yet!

I do like this when it drys down and the brown sugar comes out more,that being said,Lavender is not my favorite <on skin,adore it as a sleep scent> ...but I did just order a bottle of Gotcha! :lol: This is a very Happy phero blend!

...caliiandtherabbits

Can't wait!!! I couldn't really do Purple Puff; the lavender wasn't my friend. But maybe the cake will help! I ordered a full bottle of this one!

I think you will love it! And if not, I will gladly take it off your hands haha

This is really lovely. Creamy and soft from beginning to end. The lavender is light on me. A little bright in the wet stages but blends to be really soft and cozy. The caramel threatens to come up and strangle me but if I wait it out it melds. I am obsessed with the long drydown. Perfectly named.

Can't wait!!! I couldn't really do Purple Puff; the lavender wasn't my friend. But maybe the cake will help! I ordered a full bottle of this one!

Oh yeah...it's wayyyyy cakier than Purple Puff. I didn't love PP either, I tell you the vanilla cake thing makes this better for me too. And like Halo said...the lavender is light so don't worry. I haven't given it a full run yet, cuz I just got my package but I wanted you to rest assured this is way more cupcake than lav (well, on me anyway)! Glad I got a full bottle too!

Oh I'm so glad to hear you ladies say this! PP didn't work on me at all, but crazily, I ordered a bottle of this, and I've been worrying ever since that it won't be good on me. You've given me hope! Lol!

I know I was starting to think it was crazy that I ordered a FB unsniffed too!! But something about the cake gave me the feeling I should...I was right!

I did right by all the Full Bottles I got unsniffed (whew!) I don't usually do that! I got all ballsy this month.

While this one was wet on my skin, the lavender seemed really medicinal. However, after it dried down, it was much better. I don't get much cake, but I do get a lot of vanilla. I kept waiting for the brown sugar to come out, but it never really did.