Gotcha!

Testing this one today....will post a full review later!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it :) ...ummm the UN spray is a little intense for me,so ordered another bottle of Fuzzy Wuzzy,and maybe will add just a swipe,or two,from the hose thinghy,now and again :001_302:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just love wearing this for the self effects and am ordering a fb. Question for those that ordered a fb, did you get it in an oil or a spray? And if you got it in a spray, what mix did you get... 100% alcohol, 90/10 oil, 60/40 oil, or 60/40 silicone?

I haven't tried anything with silicone yet, but am intrigued by the silky feel I have read about. I live in a cold, wet climate so that may play a factor in what I should go with.

Omg! I know! The selfies are spot on with this phero! I feel so happy and chilled out when I wear this. I wasn't really sure why I got the sample of it since I didin't really see me using it for its "intended purpose" but boy am I glad I did. Yesterday when I wore it (I wore Fuzzy Wuzzy and a splirt from my sample of Un) I seriously thought as I went about my day that I had taken a pain pill and forgot. (and I don't mean that in a bad way if anyone reading this has bad experience with pain pills...lol.) I just felt that relaxed...yet upbeat...mmmm...chilled feeling. I also feel chatty and friendly but not overly hyped up.

(disclaimer...I am not a doctor and am not prescribing this for actual treatment of physical pain...lol...)

I will most likely get mine in 90/10 since it is not stinky to me and can easily be reapplied if needed on the go...also, although self effects are most important to me I wouldn't mind spreading the love of this one around...

I just love wearing this for the self effects and am ordering a fb. Question for those that ordered a fb, did you get it in an oil or a spray? And if you got it in a spray, what mix did you get... 100% alcohol, 90/10 oil, 60/40 oil, or 60/40 silicone?

I haven't tried anything with silicone yet, but am intrigued by the silky feel I have read about. I live in a cold, wet climate so that may play a factor in what I should go with.

I got this one in the UN sample and It's like Cougar for me; sort of "meh" But I do smell the cops like mad in this (odd) I found out the hard way when I was in a hurry to get out the door yesterday and sprayed it in my hair! But the cops smell dissipated quickly.

Green Gal, I think you live where I do right? (WA state) and if you do, I recommend oil/alcohol mix, or even slicone. I haven't tried silicone, but most of my pheros are either alcohol or a mix of oil/alcohol. Helps to get them Out there. The only ones I don't do in a spray are the ones with cops, since I want to be able to spray the pheros on my hair and clothes, and that would be disasterous with heavy cops. Gotcha should be fine in a spray though, as it seem I am the only one who smells the cops, and as I said even then they are mild in this one.

Omg! I know! The selfies are spot on with this phero! I feel so happy and chilled out when I wear this. I wasn't really sure why I got the sample of it since I didin't really see me using it for its "intended purpose" but boy am I glad I did. Yesterday when I wore it (I wore Fuzzy Wuzzy and a splirt from my sample of Un) I seriously thought as I went about my day that I had taken a pain pill and forgot. (and I don't mean that in a bad way if anyone reading this has bad experience with pain pills...lol.) I just felt that relaxed...yet upbeat...mmmm...chilled feeling. I also feel chatty and friendly but not overly hyped up.

(disclaimer...I am not a doctor and am not prescribing this for actual treatment of physical pain...lol...)

I will most likely get mine in 90/10 since it is not stinky to me and can easily be reapplied if needed on the go...also, although self effects are most important to me I wouldn't mind spreading the love of this one around...

Good to know that you're loving this one too! I get the pain pill feeling you are talking about. I also am totally relaxed and happy with this on. And at work, I am much more able to tolerate the heaping mounds of kiss butts that normally make me want to plot their demise. I can tolerate lots of different personality types, I've worked in a prison and as a social worker, but phony brown nosers are just the worst. When I have worn this to work, I don't give them a care in the world because I'm so happy that I can't be bothered with their bs.

I got this one in the UN sample and It's like Cougar for me; sort of "meh" But I do smell the cops like mad in this (odd) I found out the hard way when I was in a hurry to get out the door yesterday and sprayed it in my hair! But the cops smell dissipated quickly.

Green Gal, I think you live where I do right? (WA state) and if you do, I recommend oil/alcohol mix, or even slicone. I haven't tried silicone, but most of my pheros are either alcohol or a mix of oil/alcohol. Helps to get them Out there. The only ones I don't do in a spray are the ones with cops, since I want to be able to spray the pheros on my hair and clothes, and that would be disasterous with heavy cops. Gotcha should be fine in a spray though, as it seem I am the only one who smells the cops, and as I said even then they are mild in this one.

Hi Raq! Yes, I do live in the glory that is Western WA. Bummer this one isn't knocking your socks off. I've been leaning towards the 90/10 since it is so cold and damp here that it could take a while to diffuse. I have to be careful with sprays that have cops, because I always forget and will get some in my hair. I did this the other day with Gotcha and worried for hours that I had coochie-head. I don't think there are too many cops in this one though because I couldn't smell them after the initial spray. Maybe I'll put a warning sticker on it for me to remember to not spray my dang head! I'm ordering this baby tonight as my sample is already almost gone!

I got it in the 60/40 silicone and think that is the perfect base . just got LFM in 90/10 , and will get the next bottle in the 60/40 again. The diffusion is almost as great , and staying power lasts much longer

And then I read this and I am flip/flopping back to the silicone mix. At this rate I'll end up with 2 bottles just because I can't decide!!

:tug-of-war:

I have tried this a few times in different environments. The self effects are nice, makes me feel very comfortable and confident. Reactions from others: surprisingly I have the impression that people talk much more openly than usual, so as if there's a lot of Beta-nol in it. Beside that, it creates a comfortable and happy mood. I love the alcohol spray, because of its instant diffusion.

I'm testing this today and I am getting the same vibe.. people want to talk to me. Like about anything under the sun. As far as self effects.. hmm don't know yet. I am more upbeat than usual.. I did walk around with a fake patch of grass and ask if anyone wanted to mow my lawn.. so perhaps it is an upbeat phero.

I'M PISSED!!!!!

I JUST DROPPED MY SAMPLE OF THIS AND IT SHATTERED!@!!!!! I HAVE BECOME ADDICTED TO THIS ONE FOR EVERYDAY AND I THOUGHT I COULD PUT OFF BUYING A FB UNTIL NEXT MONTH!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN SO CAREFUL NOT TO WASTE MY SAMPLE AND NOW THERE IT ALL LIES IN A PUDDLE ON MY FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRR.....!!!!!!!!!

Eeeek,MzDC...moment of silence.

...I can soooo relate,I broke a sample bottle of Sparkle Fuchsia the other day,fortunatly I have more,but still it was 3/4 full :(

I am sampling fuzzy wuzzy again today and the self effects are so interesting. A half dime size thin blob split to wrists = DO NOT ALLOW ME NEAR HEAVY MACHINERY. :D I feel slightly dazed and klutzy, like having trouble getting the toothpaste cap back on kind of klutzy. And yet, i don't feel DRUNK like WOOO - in fact it is making me focused and no-nonsense. I've been lying around like a cow in the summer all day, then I put this on and I turn into freaking terminator of getting shit done. Whaaaat

Eeeek,MzDC...moment of silence.

...I can soooo relate,I broke a sample bottle of Sparkle Fuchsia the other day,fortunatly I have more,but still it was 3/4 full :(

Thank you for the condolences Calii...I just have to figure out how to afford a FB AND both new release sets this month now...crap!

I am sampling fuzzy wuzzy again today and the self effects are so interesting. A half dime size thin blob split to wrists = DO NOT ALLOW ME NEAR HEAVY MACHINERY. :D I feel slightly dazed and klutzy, like having trouble getting the toothpaste cap back on kind of klutzy. And yet, i don't feel DRUNK like WOOO - in fact it is making me focused and no-nonsense. I've been lying around like a cow in the summer all day, then I put this on and I turn into freaking terminator of getting shit done. Whaaaat

I know! It manages to be calming and somehow energizing at the same time. Love eet.

FOR ANYONE WHO WONDERS IF/HOW PHEROS (OR THIS ONE, for one) LAST ON FABRIC, THE ANSWER IS: AT LEAST 19 HOURS. I have slept and showered since putting it on skin, but I know some got on my sweater which I am wearing again today. ASK ME HOW I KNOW. Well, funny you should ask... Went to a new salon - owner assigned me to handsome very young poophead who scowled at the assignment, clearly not happy to have to work on the likes of me. Seriously, came over sucking a lemon and dragging his feet as if to the gallows. aaaaaaaahoooole. 30 seconds of mute sullen futzing with my hair, and then the switch flips- starts needlessly stroking my hair, seemed unaware, while saying I didn't need to do anything, why was I there, it's perfect, I wouldn't do a THING different if I were you, etc. Suddenly all jokey and smiley, wtf. He was really funny too, very dry. Also later repeatedly hovered uselessly in the vicinity watching other stuff being done to me, while the salon was hoppin and he surely had a million other things he should/could have been doing. Lol

This happend to me with perfect match....

MDC this is working for you too eh? Does Lumina work for you too?

I'M PISSED!!!!!

I JUST DROPPED MY SAMPLE OF THIS AND IT SHATTERED!@!!!!! I HAVE BECOME ADDICTED TO THIS ONE FOR EVERYDAY AND I THOUGHT I COULD PUT OFF BUYING A FB UNTIL NEXT MONTH!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN SO CAREFUL NOT TO WASTE MY SAMPLE AND NOW THERE IT ALL LIES IN A PUDDLE ON MY FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRR.....!!!!!!!!!

That happened to me with Perfect Match. So sad. So you repond to Gotcha too but not cougar right? How do you do with Lumina?

I don't do well with Cougar at all, and Lumina is hit or miss with me. I really seemed to get effects with AHE, Not so much with the Un. I quit bothering with both of those (Cougar and Lumina) when I realized that Topper gave me all the sparkle I had wanted from those two. Topper effects me the way everyone else describes Cougar!

And Gotcha is such a mood enhancer for me but in a different way than Topper. It makes me very friendly and keeps me from getting irritated, calms but at the same time makes me way upbeat. I've been loving it for work.

At this point, Topper and Gotcha are my two favorite go to socials.

I don't do well with Cougar at all, and Lumina is hit or miss with me. I really seemed to get effects with AHE, Not so much with the Un. I quit bothering with both of those (Cougar and Lumina) when I realized that Topper gave me all the sparkle I had wanted from those two. Topper effects me the way everyone else describes Cougar!

And Gotcha is such a mood enhancer for me but in a different way than Topper. It makes me very friendly and keeps me from getting irritated, calms but at the same time makes me way upbeat. I've been loving it for work.

At this point, Topper and Gotcha are my two favorite go to socials.

I did well with lumina in AHE too but not the UN and Topper ended up on my trade page. I'm still trying the gotcha. I so want it to work. Got a sample of Feb.s NR w/ gotcha in it

• 2 weeks later...

FOR ANYONE WHO WONDERS IF/HOW PHEROS (OR THIS ONE, for one) LAST ON FABRIC, THE ANSWER IS: AT LEAST 19 HOURS. I have slept and showered since putting it on skin, but I know some got on my sweater which I am wearing again today. ASK ME HOW I KNOW. Well, funny you should ask... Went to a new salon - owner assigned me to handsome very young poophead who scowled at the assignment, clearly not happy to have to work on the likes of me. Seriously, came over sucking a lemon and dragging his feet as if to the gallows. aaaaaaaahoooole. 30 seconds of mute sullen futzing with my hair, and then the switch flips- starts needlessly stroking my hair, seemed unaware, while saying I didn't need to do anything, why was I there, it's perfect, I wouldn't do a THING different if I were you, etc. Suddenly all jokey and smiley, wtf. He was really funny too, very dry. Also later repeatedly hovered uselessly in the vicinity watching other stuff being done to me, while the salon was hoppin and he surely had a million other things he should/could have been doing. Lol

LOOLLL

Why is this soooooo efffin good! Omg I am now officially addicted to GOTCHA

It should've been called GOTCHA MOTHERFUCKER .. it also gives me the giggles or like a stoned happy vibe type of thing.. don't know about the energy though.. I get that more from LFN

So I sprayed this in the AM

I went to go talk to my director about a client. This man is so completely respectful at all times.. caught him staring at my rackage

then he knew I GOTCHA MOTHERFUCKERED HIM so he turned red and focused on my other eyes

Coworker asks me to translate an email because he speaks no Spanish. GOTCHA MOTHERFUCKER it was already translated by the broker.. lol

So far I like this phero, though I've only given it one go so far. Had a great time with the s.o. we were joking and more playful than usually. I wouldn't say I was calmer. But I was blessed out! In a happy/playful way. I have it I'm UN so I think it's a little too much, it inspired nervousness from both of us initially. Will deffo have to pick it up I'm a perfume next time.

Male co- worker mid to late thirties. Overweight, showed me a yoga move to help with my back pain

I have known him for a long long time- never in a million years ever ever ever would I ever think he did yoga.

He said to keep it between us- so of course I had to tell everyone I just basically saw the LOCHNESS MONTSER LIVE in the conference room and now there is a parade by our desks pleading for a show

GOTCHA makes them want to show off and do stuff. lol. OMG FULL BOTTLE OF THIS FO SHO

YOU GUYS NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD HE EVER ADMIT TO DOING YOGA

HES ANGRY SANTA 24-7

yoga-moves-5.1-800x800.jpg

You are a nut :P

... I'm thinking about getting an extra one of these in silicone,the spray is dangerous on me LOL...sometimes my mind wanders,and sometimes it leaves completely.

Ack, I'm not feeling this one. It could just be a bad day with SO, Idk. We got into it a little bit & I called him out on continuing a friendship with someone that confessed to being a pedo to him. His response: "well, what are you then?? Everybody has something!" Fucking idiot. I really hope Gotcha isn't making him feel comfortable enough to judge me against a pedophile & find me to be the one lacking morally.

• 4 weeks later...

I received Gotcha in a sample spray. I do not mind the scent alone though a cover is of course more appealing. MR. C's response to Gotcha is odd. He is a bit more attentive and but I cannot get a rise out of him with this, literally LOL. I am almost out so I look forward to trying this again in oil form when I get my next order. Maybe I am applying too much or not enough ... I look forward to finding out! :-)

My favorite pheremone so far. It ALWAYS makes me feel good, more "ME". That helps because I tend to get frayed from all the people I deal with some days. Feeling like yourself is the best way to have solid boundaries! Got my first "hit" on it, complete with violins & cupids... seriousli; I put a dab on my belly before heading out to work - just a little cuz I wasn't sure how potent it would be in a medium size room (and it was in Fuzzy Wuzzy,mmmm.). I'm in the back of the room while a worker, single & 17 years my junior was prepping for a brief speech up front, lots of happily marrieds in between us. It was like no one else was in the room. Although he's gorgeous, I'm not much interested in him (professional at work, acts mean outside of work). I'm not clairvoyant, but suddenly I'm seeing floating cherubs, pulsating rainbows, "gods-rays" of golden and rosy light, bluebirds (SOME LIKE WALT DISNEY BLUEBIRDS!!!) flying and singing and sweeeet violin music playing. [No other pheremone has done this in my experience]. Oh know!! I didn't want this to be happening to him, too! But he was coming all unfocused.falling apart distracted. I started praying "no! not this one! aagh!" I zipped out to wash up. Learned my lesson that day... REALLY think about who you'll be with before you wear the 'mones.

I got it in the 60/40 silicone and think that is the perfect base . just got LFM in 90/10 , and will get the next bottle in the 60/40 again. The diffusion is almost as great , and staying power lasts much longer

I just got my first silicone oil and I really like the staying power and when I order this in a spray, I'm going to try this combo 60/40 silicone, sounds great

• 1 month later...

Previously, i had only worn this is Fuzzy Wuzzy. No real self effects to speak of, and I was wearing purely for the yummy scent. Last week, I took my un Gotcha out for a test drive. At first, I felt a little ditzy. I asked my officemate a question but then walked out of the room while answering. picking up the phone to make a call but getting distracted by what was going on in the hall. Things like that. not the most pleasant self effects, but I will have to test again for that, because it could have easily just been the kind of week I was having!!! :lol:

Later that day, though, I was inspecting a facility with a large group of men, and I was the queen bee!!! I once saw a clip on the news of Michelle Obama walking down the street in this cute dress and coat and perfectly coordinated umbrella (that's what caught my attention, lol) with this hot little Marine walking beside her in step, carrying the umbrella. She was strutting her stuff. That's how i felt with these guys. I was working it, and they were opening doors for me, carrying my notebooks, rushing to find a hardhat for me...and I'm just an underling! I will gladly put up with some ditziness for how it worked the rest of the day!

Edited by BlueBear

Ha! Great story BB...I think the dizziness will calm down the next time you wear it. Seems like that happened to me the first couple of times I wore it too for some reason. I still get the awesome happy comfy feeling but no dizziness anymore.

it's not so much dizziness but ditzyness. I felt like a total airhead! lol