Ail's Heart & Soul

Eggers you should try Leather around them. :lol:

I'd really like to see if the friend tries that when your wearing Leather.

Edited by StacyK

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! Don't think I haven't thought about that! :lol:

I "accidentally" wore La Femme Noire around him when a bunch of us went out for a beer one night. I'd been expecting BF home, but he called me to come join a bunch of them, so I already had it on. Talk about all eyes! I was kind of amused, because that night, instead of trying to cram in beside me, (like he often does), he sat crammed in next to his wife, all red-cheeked & gawking at me from two tables away, not saying a word to anyone.

That was entertaining. Maybe a little unintentionally cruel, since he's clearly very susceptible to pheros.

Might have to try Leather sometime, just for a giggle. ;)

I'm staying away from the H&S around him though. He'll almost sit in my lap when I'm wearing H&S. Can't have that! :lol:

Funny story Eggers! XD That poor guy and his phero sensitivity.

For this particular dude, I get the impression that nurturing vibes turn him on. He's talked about how a lot of his exes are school teachers.

I think the nurturing thing is partially what does it for BF, too. His Mum was kind of a distant nurturer - sort of an I'll-love-you-from-over-here kind of woman. So I think he craves the feeling of being nurtured, and I am, by nature, a nurturer. Adding EST to the vibe I already give off is a total turn-on for him.

I don't know what it is with the other dude. I've never gotten so many DIHL reactions from one person. I'm just lucky that his wife is a pretty relaxed, confident, "whatever" kind of woman. I think it bugs her a bit that he's like this around me, but she doesn't let it show, and I don't try to play it up. I try to keep my distance from him, because there's a lot of tension between him & BF over band-related issues to begin with. I don't want THIS weirdness to become a Thing, too.

Otherwise I might try to have a little fun with it! It's pretty entertaining when you find someone who responds like a mofo to whatever pheros you're wearing. :lol: But I'll be good. *le sigh*

Funny story Eggers! XD That poor guy and his phero sensitivity.

For this particular dude, I get the impression that nurturing vibes turn him on. He's talked about how a lot of his exes are school teachers.

Well there's a big clue. B'nol & EST must really rev his engine :lol:

Eggers.. :lol: You have to do Leather OMG

I might give Leather a whirl. At least I could keep him in line! :lol:

I think he and his wife are coming to this punk show with us in August. I've gotta think out my phero choice for that day very carefully! Eeps! LOL! Lots of sexy punk rockers there, so he might just have to deal with Sexy Eggers Pheros for the day. :P

Haha! It would be, but I've gotta be careful with that one - it flips my bitch switch pretty fast.

However, there are a number of shows BEFORE that one - BF's shows - which would be equal testing grounds. ;) And the wife doesn't always go to those, so I wouldn't have to worry about making her uncomfortable with her hub's weird, obvious reactions to me. I should be clear about him: he's like this with me, whether I'm wearing pheros or not. But wearing pheros around him AMPs it to 11. While I don't mind testing on him so much, I like her quite a bit, and don't like the idea of pressing her buttons, even if she is just a laid-back, eye-rolling head-shaker when her hubs does stupid/rude things.

They have a show on the 1st, I think. Or the 30th. Might have to get out my Absinthe of Malice. :666:

oh wow if you've got the Absinthe you must do it. You can't get more Punk than that! I dont know but my theoretical guess is that he will be intimidated. I don't think he'll respond the same way as with H&S or Lace. The scent of AOM would definitely work some back up mojo too. I need to find an apropos place to go have some Absenthe fun :666:

Edited by StacyK

• 3 months later...

I've had a couple of delightful days at work wearing this blend recently. People I work with seemed to want to stand closer than usual, talked to me with a lot of extra eye contact, and it really upped the affectionate vibe factor in social interactions with people. It's like wearing a warm, fuzzy vibe around you like an aura.

• 1 month later...

I've worn this a bunch to school recently because times have been getting tense as folks are nearing finals and I think it's been really helpful. Heart and Soul, on me, winds up giving off a vibe that I suppose is akin to Open Windows where people just want to open up and talk but it's also very soothing and grounded.

I've worn this a bunch to school recently because times have been getting tense as folks are nearing finals and I think it's been really helpful. Heart and Soul, on me, winds up giving off a vibe that I suppose is akin to Open Windows where people just want to open up and talk but it's also very soothing and grounded.

I get very much the same reactions. Most people want to hang and get close, very friendly & chatty.

• 3 months later...

So far my experiences with this have been very positive--it's a nice phero for when I'd like people to be warm and fuzzy with me but not feeling "enamored" of me as they tend to be when I'm wearing Perfect Match. Each time I've worn this has been at a restaurant or bar where I knew the staff, so I had regular behavior to measure the phero against. They've been extra accommodating (with freebies and extra-attentive service) and wanted to talk to me more than normal. There was an extra bit of sweetness to their interactions, I suppose in reaction to the extra sweetness I may have been giving off thanks to H&S.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

Wore this a few days ago in an environment where I didn't know anyone (a first for this phero). My friend got stuck at work and had to cancel dinner with me but I felt like staying out so I stayed there and ate alone. Had a nice big meal and drank quite a bit (four beers). Got the bill and the bartender, who had been very friendly (although not noticeably more than he was with anyone else) had not only charged me for only two of my beers, but billed them at happy hour price (half off), so I got four drinks for the price of one! :funnyanimation17:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 months later...

I've found another good use for this phero. I've used Balm Bomb to reduce family tension; H&S works great when family situations are just a bit awkward--the personalities don't clash, per se, but simply don't gel...this makes conversation a bit easier, plus I get a bit doted on :)

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

I just re-purchased H&S, and TH's in just the 10ml oil rollerball. I also purchased for the first time Mothers Helper. My dilemma: my DIL is so controlling (like on a level I've never experienced, oh and it's almost always about my granddaughter), with a large side of OCD and Anxiety. It's funny, I have/had a horrible MIL (I could fill a book, lol) and I turned all of that negativity into learning what NOT to do when my boys marry. I even purchased a few "How to be the best MIL type books" years ago. I was so ready to be everything and more to my DIL, it never occurred to me that my DIL would be the one causing ripples. I'll just call her K for convenience. K does have sweet moments where she will tell me how much she loves me and how lucky she is to have me because her Navy wife friends all seem to have problems with their MIL's.

Here's the short version...she gets jealous when John and I are around because Camden (my heart & soul) prefers us over Mom and Dad. My son has no problem with this, it makes him happy. In a weird way, it makes K happy too, BUT all of a sudden she will get weird and not let me change a diaper or go up and grab Camden out of her crib after a nap. K says, I always want to be the face she sees when she wakes up. I also get on her nerves very easily and tbh, I am so fucking nice to her 100% and I back her up (even though it's pure crazy mental crap) so she feels validated and loved unconditionally. It's not all bad, it's like 50/50. It's hard to keep up!!

So, the pheromones...I'm thinking H&S but I'm not taking a chance (which is why I purchased all 3 pheromone blends)

on wasting too much time figuring out which one will "fingers crossed" mellow her out, and or help her feel less jealous, etc..

I'll update as I go! Oh, and any advice is always welcome

I think Treasured Hearts is the best bet for situations like this. Actually it's what I primarily use it for. I love to call it the "Old Bitch Tamer" But, it works very well with younger bitches too. ;)

H&S works great in general social situations. But, something about TH really removes all competitive and edgy feelings women can get when they brush up against each other in the wrong way.

As far as to her actions, don't take it hard. Honestly it could be anything; maybe she thinks she needs to do it, maybe she feels guilty accepting help, maybe she's overly competitive, new mom syndrome, her mother could be overly critical etc... She's a grown up .. let her work it out. Just smile and say "you can use my bed to change ___ and there're clean towels in the ... " put your feet up and pour yourself a glass of white wine .. and since you're a grandmother you should probably put an ice cube in it. :lol: Your boy is all grownup... you did your job.

As a mother yourself and from my perspective as a mother all I can say is at some point she'll get over it.. Yea go have fun with grand ma, I'm taking a break.

Edited by StacyK

I think Treasured Hearts is the best bet for situations like this. Actually it's what I primarily use it for. I love to call it the "Old Bitch Tamer" But, it works very well with younger bitches too. ;)

H&S works great in general social situations. But, something about TH really removes all competitive and edgy feelings women can get when they brush up against each other in the wrong way.

As far as to her actions, don't take it hard. Honestly it could be anything; maybe she thinks she needs to do it, maybe she feels guilty accepting help, maybe she's overly competitive, new mom syndrome, her mother could be overly critical etc... She's a grown up .. let her work it out. Just smile and say "you can use my bed to change ___ and there're clean towels in the ... " put your feet up and pour yourself a glass of white wine .. and since you're a grandmother you should probably put an ice cube in it. :lol: Your boy is all grownup... you did your job.

As a mother yourself and from my perspective as a mother all I can say is at some point she'll get over it.. Yea go have fun with grand ma, I'm taking a break.

You're so awesome!! Your words of wisdom were EXACTLY what I needed to take a step back and see her actions in a different light. I let go of my confusion and hurt feelings, which feels great! Thank you soooooo much! Oh, and thanks for throwing in some humor...I'm a smiley Nana now

You're so awesome!! Your words of wisdom were EXACTLY what I needed to take a step back and see her actions in a different light. I let go of my confusion and hurt feelings, which feels great! Thank you soooooo much! Oh, and thanks for throwing in some humor...I'm a smiley Nana now

I was looking for this post. I could not remember where your original post was in the forum.

Aw... thanks Mrscriss. Just don't forget the wine & ice cubes. That's key. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Tuesday I decided to wear H&S to take my manic and involuntary patient, the BF, to his surgery follow up. I was hopeful that it would help the docs to listen to me and want to help him through my presence and maybe help the BF focus less on his own drama. I know, a bit of twisted logic, but I think it did help a little in terms of focusing less on the hostile panic attack the BF was having. The appointment happened, that was the ultimate goal.

After dropping off the BF and heading on my 7 hr drive home I realized I had not eaten anything in quite some time so I pulled off the highway, got gas, and was blessed with a Mexican place behind the station.

The bartender was really attentive and chatty, and I'm pretty sure he wanted me to hang out for the night, overnight even. I think his interest was more than platonic but he was really awesome to me. I hadn't slept in 2 weeks, was unshowered, no makeup, and wearing clothes that hadn't been laundered since trying to sleep on a hospital floor. He said I looked tired and made me a fresh pot of coffee, dolled up with some cinnamon, it was yummy. When he offered me beers I said that I would like nothing more than to sit there for the night with a beer in hand but had hours to drive. He was telling me that it was a small town and there wasn't really anywhere to go and I think trying to offer for me to stay. He was really interested in having me come back and see him the next time I came through the area. It was so cute, actually he was pretty cute as well. I didn't realize I was probably pherobombing him until another hour or so down the road while stuck in stand still traffic. Or perhaps disheveled, dirty, zombie looking ladies are his thing. Another 45 min of not moving and I started to consider driving over the median to go hang out with Roberto.

I've also noticed that even the coldest of ladies melt when I wear this so I'm not sure if H&S or TH is my personal bitch tamer.

• 1 year later...

So, interesting story. Not sure if it had ANYTHING to do with H&S or not, but it was HIGHLY unusual. So I was wearing UN H&S oil alongside the aphrodisia solid perfume. I also had mixed up my own little spray of H&S so I could re-up a little before seeing TG since for once, I KNEW I would see him yesterday. Before the meeting where I knew he would be, I went to the restroom and added a spritz on the back of my hand and smooshed it onto the back of the other hand. I did another spray onto my chest. I didn't think I'd actually be NEAR him for quite awhile, however, about 5 minutes later, he came up to tell me something before the meeting started. He looked at me kind of strange, and I wondered if I had hit him with the H&S as I walked by him going into the room. But that wasn't the WEIRDEST part. He had to present some notes during the meeting, and while he was talking, he started to veer off and divulge some fairly personal feelings/thoughts on things. Now...TG is PRIVATE! SUPER PRIVATE. And he does NOT bring personal things into the professional setting. Not in ANY way. That is one of the reasons I struggle with reading him inside the building. Outside of that context, he is very open with me, but walk in those doors and the barriers go UP. Anyway...I was a little weirded out by how personal he was making it. And then I thought...CRAP!! What if the H&S is making him spill his thoughts right now??? I remember reading that it was a cross between Treasured Hearts and True Confessions with some tweaks including EST. I kind of hope it wasn't the pheros, but I kind of hope it WAS. Because if it made him open up like he did in front of all those people, then who KNOWS what it can do if we are alone together.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had some people get very chatty with me while wearing H&S.

It may have accented his predisposition or he's a strong responder. Time will tell.

:)

I have had some people get very chatty with me while wearing H&S.

It may have accented his predisposition or he's a strong responder. Time will tell.

:)

I've experienced the same thing. I actually stopped wearing it to work at the other restaurant on busy nights, because too many of my customers were very interested in chatting with me, in actually getting to know me, and it was slowing me down considerably! It worked well for me in the slower season, because it helped me make friends with a lot of our regular patrons. But in the busy season? Nope.

I really wish I had MORE opportunities to try it with him to get solid reads. I try to alternate between LFN, Perfect Match and H&S with him, because those SEEM to be his big hitters. I sometimes go back and try something from awhile ago (Like I used BANG last week) and he almost ignored me. I've almost gotten a basic set of rules for how he will respond to each. I kinda wish I could combine those responses, though. PM makes him want to talk to me, but not in a loose-lipped way, but he seems happy to be around me. Which, he normally seemed that way BEFORE I started using the pheros...but it is pronounced. He will often bring up doing things together outside the office, which have yet to manifest, but he talks about it. LFN makes him talk a LITTLE, but it seems to induce the glances from across the room, and sometimes when he IS near me, he will touch me gently, which is odd when we are with other people. Heart & Soul....well...that last time seemed to hit him, though not necessarily towards me. I'd have to go back in my notes, but I know I have gotten responses from him before with it...the talkiness for sure, and I think he has waited for me to leave before when wearing H&S. What I WANT is for him to glance at me across the room (LFN), seek me out (H&S) and wait for me, then talk to me and suggest we go somewhere else. (PM). haha! I don't ask for a lot! We have discussed doing something outside of the office, but I am trying not to push him on it. I am trying REALLY hard to figure out WHICH phero I want to use IF/WHEN that happens.

I think he is a HIGH EST responder, but I do love the feeling between us that I get with PM. Ug! I kinda hoped H&S would get me that feeling plus the caring that comes out with EST....but I can't be sure. This is the hardest one for me to read with him. The times I am around him the longest are in the meetings, but we rarely get to talk after those for me to gauge his reactions. When I DO get to see him and hold a conversation, it is usually in short spurts. So I am not sure if he is getting much exposure or if I am just not getting to talk LONG enough to see the full effects.

I wonder if he ignored the Bang because it's more of a sexual blend? I know you've used LFN but BANG is different? Hum.. Of course not every reaction of his may be contingent on the pheros if he's focused on work issues, concerns etc.

It can take me a couple of weeks of trial with one blend for me to feel secure with an evaluation. I remember I basically took Oct -Jan just to test/evaluate TH and H&S. Lol not what you want to hear I know.

I think you need to engineer a co-worker social setting at a resturaunt/bar/lounge kinda place. Ideally a place where it's fine to move around some in case you're not at first seated next to each other. Go with what you've had the most success with, see what transpires.

EGGERS I know what you mean. I had a similar issue. Not everyone reacts excessively chatty but that is definitely a constant.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

For me, Treasured Hearts is the sorority phero, while Heart & Souls is reserved for my closest pals. Am I making any sense?

:Emoticons04280:

I like that explanation.

• 3 months later...

Oh my goodness, I had another awesome incident that I am attributing in part to the H&S. I also used OCCO White in my cleavage but not very much. I had a teeny dab of H&S UN on my neck (basically what I could get off the rim of an empty bottle), and 3 sprays of H&S UN mixed with Sugared Lavender on the back of my neck. This was my own mix that I made in a tiny bottle, so it might have been 1.5 - 2 sprays of a regular bottle.

I am attributing it in part to the fact that TG and I have been having private message conversations more often and they have taken some naughty turns. But that aside, he is STILL super careful at work. However, today was different. It started off with me passing by TG a couple of times with nothing more than a head nod kind of greeting. We were going opposite directions and both had places to be. I DO think, however, that the H&S and Occo was wafting his way to get things going.

The next time I saw him, he was talking to someone else so I just passed by casually by. Then, about an hour later, I passed him again and THIS time, he made an effort to get my attention, smile HUGE, eyebrows raised to the ceiling, and say, "Heeeeyyy!" I kinda laughed and said hey back, then went to get a seat in one of our meetings.

And then it happened. This has not happened in a VEEEEERRRYYYY long time. He came into the meeting and sat down RIGHT BESIDE ME. Usually, he is either behind me, in front of me, or a few seats down. Ya'll, I felt my body heat rising and I thought, "He is SOOO getting hit with the cops right now." It kinda felt like we kept leaning closer to each other. He kept making jokes during the meeting. Made sure to hang around afterwards and spend time talking....which is NOT normal for our work place interactions. He didn't leave until someone needed him for something.

Then later I was talking with another lady and he passed by, and I glanced up just as he turned around and looked back at me with this odd grin on his face. It was a priceless day.

Besides those interactions, our CEO came up to me at another point in the day just to say hello. This is not odd because I am fairly high up in the company and he and I communicate regularly. BUT...the look he gave me once he got in my space...I have NEVER seen him look that way. Almost like I had two heads and he couldn't stop looking at me. I am face to face with this man a lot...we've traveled together on business trips...there is NOTHING besides a working relationship/friendship there for either of us. But I say that to say, I know him well...his faces...his reactions. And this one was definitely new. Inside I was just laughing away. And yes, I have worn cops around him before, and still not seen that face. lol. I think it was the H&S more than the cops in this particular case because I hardly ever wear it.

I am sitting on my bottle and trying to use it sparingly. Couldn't swing another one with the pherotine order BUT it is on my list to get another bottle next go round. I think I am not using this to its full potential often enough.

• 2 weeks later...

H&S with a dab of cops in a social situation is a winner. I've done that many times. I think its way back up thread. Too many times to count now. Lol. I have only had one off reaction and it was from a woman who I didnt know. On contemplation it must have exposed her petty competitive side as feminizing pheros & cops will do. But, that was once out of dozens of trials.

Not a mix I'd use at work, too much competitive action there. But, for me, socially it's a total win.

Edited by StacyK

• 4 months later...

I have been doing a lot of reading and re-reading of the forums as I tried to determine what I wanted for my sale purchases, and I think I am pulling this back out.  It has been awhile and since my relationship with the boy has progressed, I want to see what happens to him NOW when I wear this.  hehehe...

• 9 months later...

Wore Heart & Soul layered with Caramel Musk the other day.  I took my daughter to a dentist appointment and then out to lunch.  The employees at this dental office are weird.  They're all happy and friendly, but if one questions them about anything, they get all "I'm a professional - how dare you question me!".  An attitude which irritates the beejeebers out of me.  This day, they were all thrilled to go over the totally screwed up bill they sent me for another kid's visit.  They were thrilled to chit-chat.  They were thrilled to explain everything to me.  Typically, I have to order (seriously ORDER) the hygienists to use the x-ray thyroid collar on my kids and today, they remembered and didn't make a stink.  First time ever, lol.  The appointment coordinator is a very curt woman who never gets conversational.   This day, she and I were commiserating about braces, the weather, bad office coffee, etc., etc.  Crazy.

On to the restaurant:  We parked and were walking to the door.  It was a beautiful day, nice breeze and warm.  Out of nowhere, an older man came RUNNING up to us (he was totally downwind from us initially) and started going on and on about whether the restaurant was any good or not.  He did NOT want to stop chatting...I did not want to stand there chatting so I finally very firmly began to excuse ourselves and enter the restaurant...his parting shot was "and you ladies smell so good!" as the door shut on him, lol.

We had our late lunch and the restaurant was pretty empty.  Typically, this restaurant's servers are not terribly concerned about the patrons, lol.  I actually really don't like this restaurant because of the very disinterested service and because the food is beyond meh.  My kid likes it (where did I go wrong, lolol?) so there we were.  There were two waiters.  They were concerned.  They were caring.  They were incredibly polite.  They stared in my eyes.  They actually boxed up our leftovers AND put them in a bag!!  Then thanked us over and over again as we walked out the door.  I was totally amazed.

Great review! I find H&S makes people want to talk a lot too. And not just chitchat but they tend to want to get to know me. I had to stop wearing it to work on busy days because my customers get so deeply talkative, and I was always standing there trying to be polite but thinking, "I can't stand around talking all day, I've got stuff to do!". 😬😅

Ahh... the sweetheart phero. It does what it says on the tin! 

On 5/27/2019 at 10:43 AM, HipGrrrl said:

Wore Heart & Soul layered with Caramel Musk the other day.  I took my daughter to a dentist appointment and then out to lunch.  The employees at this dental office are weird.  They're all happy and friendly, but if one questions them about anything, they get all "I'm a professional - how dare you question me!".  An attitude which irritates the beejeebers out of me.  This day, they were all thrilled to go over the totally screwed up bill they sent me for another kid's visit.  They were thrilled to chit-chat.  They were thrilled to explain everything to me.  Typically, I have to order (seriously ORDER) the hygienists to use the x-ray thyroid collar on my kids and today, they remembered and didn't make a stink.  First time ever, lol.  The appointment coordinator is a very curt woman who never gets conversational.   This day, she and I were commiserating about braces, the weather, bad office coffee, etc., etc.  Crazy.

On to the restaurant:  We parked and were walking to the door.  It was a beautiful day, nice breeze and warm.  Out of nowhere, an older man came RUNNING up to us (he was totally downwind from us initially) and started going on and on about whether the restaurant was any good or not.  He did NOT want to stop chatting...I did not want to stand there chatting so I finally very firmly began to excuse ourselves and enter the restaurant...his parting shot was "and you ladies smell so good!" as the door shut on him, lol.

We had our late lunch and the restaurant was pretty empty.  Typically, this restaurant's servers are not terribly concerned about the patrons, lol.  I actually really don't like this restaurant because of the very disinterested service and because the food is beyond meh.  My kid likes it (where did I go wrong, lolol?) so there we were.  There were two waiters.  They were concerned.  They were caring.  They were incredibly polite.  They stared in my eyes.  They actually boxed up our leftovers AND put them in a bag!!  Then thanked us over and over again as we walked out the door.  I was totally amazed.

Heart & Soul is one of my all time fav social/snuggly pheros. As Eggers said it IS the "sweetheart" phero.

I also get great selifies from it. I feel exactly like I'm 22 when I wear it. Not 18 not 23. 22, young, cute, a bit sexy,  happy, social, pretty, nubile, bondy... you get it.

;)

What you describe is very H&S in terms of hits. 

Now the warning...  & why I did not recomend for dealing with the cheer moms.

As I said above I love H&S. Hits are great. They are so easy to spot too. Most of all, I love da selfies I get. But...

Pheros are contextual. As you saw with Cougar. 

I bought TH and H&S at the same time.

I was sooo very enamoured of H&S. I did not get those jazzy selifies with Treasured Hearts. So in the beginning it was all Heart and Soul. Which was great, most of the time.

Back then, I was in the school situation similiar to you. Sometimes I would get weird responses when wearing H&S. Now I had been around some of these women before. So the difference was vexing. I thought I should be getting better, right. My actual friends great. Some others, nice!

But, damn bitchy, competitive moms or any other women of that type.  Also, someone that I thought was secure ... wtf?

What I'm saying is that IMO, because H&S gives off that youthful sweetie vibe it can occasionally flip the switch of those too easily threatened by another woman.  Not as intense but in a way, I felt like it was the the phero equilvancy to wearing cops around some women.

Now of course, this is not a hard and fast rule & results can vary by user. 

I just want to give the heads up because of the mom pack you deal with. 

Other than that little hitch, I love the effervescent Heart & Soul.

Edited by StacyK

@StacyK Funnily enough, there was one woman at the dentist office that was a beeatch...younger and all hopped up about making sure my 18 year old understood that I have no say in her medical choices, lol.  Gotta wonder but maybe she’s just beeatchy.

I like H&S...but I do think it’d be wise to stick with the TH with the other ladies.  Your experiences have been so helpful!!  

Edited by HipGrrrl

• 2 months later...

@HipGrrrl I also avoid wearing H&S to get any type of mechanical repairs. I had a very unpleasant experience with a mechanic being very patronizing & trying to force a transmission flush on me. As to the "advocate," I've encountered that with 20 yr old before, at the bank when he was 17. That teller was keen on making sure he knew he didn't need me to cash his paycheck. 🙄 Ok, when he gets his own car n doesn't need me on his checking acct with you guys, then we can talk what his adult options are. :lol:

Thinking about trying H&S with the boyfriend who isn't. I've been so focused on sexual blends with him, I haven't even tested to see if he's an Est responder yet, but I bet he is.

Oh, Heart and Soul.  You are so darling, lol.  Ate at Bonefish tonight with hub and young son wearing OCCO White and UN H&S w/virgin Unisexy.  There is a bartender there who has been smiley with me before but tonight, he REALLY noticed me.  He was walking by with another customers drink and stopped, placed his elbow on our table next to me, rested his chin in his hand, gazed at me and said “hellooooooooooo”.  He was about three inches from my face, lol.  It. Was. Hilarious.  Needless to say, his overture did not go over well with the other grown man at the table...but I still laughed my ass off deep down inside :).

@Beccah - lol.  I was looking at the hygienist like “omg.  What kind of disturbing information will I miss out on that’s found during her teeth cleaning?”, lolol.  I’m so chill, too.  I mean, I know she doesn’t know that but really?  All about keeping mommy out of TEETH CLEANING?  But I understand that it’s important to feel important, lol.

• 5 months later...

I thought I had reviewed this but I guess not!   I was wearing H and S in Ohana last year, coming back from a tiring day at work, when I got stopped in the hall!

”Where are you going?” Asked a woman who I’ve never met before.  “You’re so well dressed!”  She thought I was going to a fancy event or something. I was wearing a cardigan and slightly pilly black slacks, haha. 

And this blend gives me the “sweetheart” vibe. Like when I’m wearing LFM, I get what I want because I’m awesome and confident and people just want to help.  I strut like I rule the world. When I’m wearing H+S, I get what I want because I’m smiling and asking veeery nicely and people just want to see me smile. I walk with a bit of a bounce wearing this.  

I’m reading through the thread because I’m thinking of getting an Pherotine of this when they come out. I’m trying to decide between this, PM, and Gotcha. I feel like this might be a better all around social? 

18 hours ago, hedgehog said:

I thought I had reviewed this but I guess not!   I was wearing H and S in Ohana last year, coming back from a tiring day at work, when I got stopped in the hall!

”Where are you going?” Asked a woman who I’ve never met before.  “You’re so well dressed!”  She thought I was going to a fancy event or something. I was wearing a cardigan and slightly pilly black slacks, haha. 

And this blend gives me the “sweetheart” vibe. Like when I’m wearing LFM, I get what I want because I’m awesome and confident and people just want to help.  I strut like I rule the world. When I’m wearing H+S, I get what I want because I’m smiling and asking veeery nicely and people just want to see me smile. I walk with a bit of a bounce wearing this.  

I’m reading through the thread because I’m thinking of getting an Pherotine of this when they come out. I’m trying to decide between this, PM, and Gotcha. I feel like this might be a better all around social? 

I love H&S as a social. Gotcha can be good as a social, too. But I prefer Heart & Soul as a social. Actually, it's one of my favorite socials. It just sets such a nice tone. 

Perfect Match rocks, but I usually save that one for date night, or for quiet nights in with BF.