BANG! Unscented Phero Blend for Women

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nutrix how much Bang! do you use (strips / sprays)?

I have it in oil. I will slather a scented fragrance with abandon (well, within reason so as not to knock anyone over with the scent :D ) I'll usually throw some unscented on with it, a stipe to each wrist and 1 across my collarbone. I LOVE BANG! selfies ^_^ I have decanted into little 5ml fragranced sprays, but found I just prefer the oil.

For the unscented, my norm is 4 to 5 inch stripes. 1 up each wrist, 1 each side of neck and 1 long lollipop around my navel and up to between the girls...then smoosh about :) Sometimes I'll opt for a bit on the backs of my hands, but I usually smoosh the stripes on my neck with the backs of my hands and that's perfect. It's the approximate equivalent to 2-4 drops of oil depending on how long your stripes are.

Thank youfor replying! I haver it in spray. Still trying to figure out my sweet spot with this one.

With Stone Cougar, 5 sprays are perfect.

Maybe I'll need to up this one too, cause so far 3 sprays don't give me anything.

Thank youfor replying! I haver it in spray. Still trying to figure out my sweet spot with this one.

With Stone Cougar, 5 sprays are perfect.

Maybe I'll need to up this one too, cause so far 3 sprays don't give me anything.

I have it in x2 Spray and I usually start out with 2 big sprays.

So for a regular bottle this would be four sprays, right?

I think i got some positive results with 4 sprays the other day, i need to test this more but i believe i definitely need more than 3 to see results.

So for a regular bottle this would be four sprays, right?

I think i got some positive results with 4 sprays the other day, i need to test this more but i believe i definitely need more than 3 to see results.

yes. If your bottle is 1x then you would use 4 to have the same dose. I like the lift it gives me.

4 sprays seem to work great for me! The first time i tried this phero, it made me feel sad :( No idea why. I think i had used 3 sprays then.

But 4 sprays and the right mindset make all the difference ;)

So far, Bang! and Un Cougar are my best go to pheros :)

So far, Bang! and Un Cougar are my best go to pheros :)

This is the same for me plus LFM, I wore this out very lightly like 2 sprays, and I got 2 hits at the same store. Have you ever been followed discretely at a store, you see someone and then the next isle you see them again , and then a few minutes later they are there again! Not a coincidence, especially once i saw him starring at the rack, slack jaw! Funny

Then checking out the manager said "don't lift a finger I will unload your cart". O.KKK!. I don't see anybody else getting their cart unloaded, but I will take the help. Just too funny, I love the attention but sometimes it just makes me laugh :Emoticons04263:

This is the same for me plus LFM, I wore this out very lightly like 2 sprays, and I got 2 hits at the same store. Have you ever been followed discretely at a store, you see someone and then the next isle you see them again , and then a few minutes later they are there again! Not a coincidence, especially once i saw him starring at the rack, slack jaw! Funny

Then checking out the manager said "don't lift a finger I will unload your cart". O.KKK!. I don't see anybody else getting their cart unloaded, but I will take the help. Just too funny, I love the attention but sometimes it just makes me laugh :Emoticons04263:

That's awesome livin! I love the heck out of Bang! Reminds me I keep forgetting to try this with LV's Sweet Pussycat - O.M.G. That's it, wearing something with BANG tomorrow.

Bang is great for selfies and is good super secret awesome-sauce.

I still can't get my sweet spot with LFM, but admit I haven't tested as much for that reason. LFN though, for some reason easier for me to find sweet spot so it's more of a go to along with Cougar and Pop potion.

LFN makes me feel like covert super secret sexy mojo woman, slinky sexy. :D Bang makes me feel like 'oh yea, I'm sexy cool and roll out of bed always looking hot'. :Emoticons04250: Both definitely have their time and place to wear. :)

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 1 month later...

Hey all, have been workin hard and haven't even seen the new offers from Feb. Back with a great story with BANG!

I just love this stuff, haven't been wearing pheros lately, just in work mode. Sooo-Rodeo time and I dont know if it was rockin my boots and leather jacket or my bang(has to be my bang because I am alittle past my prime but when I wear bang I am just so sexy!) God, the attention was just off the wall- VIP service and slack jaw, DIHL from the bartender and he had to explain to me that he could only do 2 shots of Jack honey and was just apologizing, I said dont worry I will be back (open bar), next round he just stumbled and couldn;t even talk to me. Hubs was all into staring at me dance and commented on how hot I was even 2 days later. I just have fun wearing this and for some reason just relaxes me and am very open. Could have been the alcohol

Hey all, have been workin hard and haven't even seen the new offers from Feb. Back with a great story with BANG!

I just love this stuff, haven't been wearing pheros lately, just in work mode. Sooo-Rodeo time and I dont know if it was rockin my boots and leather jacket or my bang(has to be my bang because I am alittle past my prime but when I wear bang I am just so sexy!) God, the attention was just off the wall- VIP service and slack jaw, DIHL from the bartender and he had to explain to me that he could only do 2 shots of Jack honey and was just apologizing, I said dont worry I will be back (open bar), next round he just stumbled and couldn;t even talk to me. Hubs was all into staring at me dance and commented on how hot I was even 2 days later. I just have fun wearing this and for some reason just relaxes me and am very open. Could have been the alcohol

It was the whole package! -- you, the boots and leather jacket, the Bang -- mix all of that in one sweet sexy package and BOOM! err, I mean, BANG! lol!

I love Bang! -- when I want to add that extra oomph of sexy to my day, I spritz some of that on and a cover scent and within minutes, I am transformed into a sexy goddess -- up ten notches from my usual sexy goddess-ness, I mean. lol! The hits are non-stop with this stuff and I love it! Mostly, I love the selfies -- I am so effing gorgeous when I wear this stuff. Literally, I look gorgeous to myself when I look in the mirror. My skin is glowing, my eyes have that sexy sex siren look to them -- I almost do not need makeup when I wear Bang!.

• 2 months later...

I have had several potions boosted with BANG over the past months and I love it!! My man is out of the country right now so I wear it mainly for the selfies, except when I wear it to the supermarket...it's not that I'm looking for male attention, it's just that the service I receive from the Seafood guy, the meat dept guy and the boys in the deli is fantastic!! They are all going out of their way to help me and couldn't be nicer...smiling and offering to throw in little extras and samples...I can't help myself!! When I wear it I have not one, but two boys in my lane bagging my groceries and insisting to help me out to the car!! This phero blend works like a charm!!!!

The selfies are great also! I know this is enhanced Super Sexy and the name of something could influence how a person perceives its effectiveness, but I really do feel very sexy when I'm wearing it!! Growing up I had a close cousin the same age as I and we were always compared...my grandmother would say that I was the smart one and my cousin was the pretty one so I never felt confident and appealing to the opposite sex...Mara's pheros have gone a long way in boosting my confidence...while the blends with heavy copulins give me a bit of a hard time due to the fact that I can detect them easily, I find that the blends with cops leave me feeling more sexy...

I try to look for potions which are creamy, with coconut or vanilla, to aid in masking the scent..I would definitely recommend trying this phero blend!! It's fabulous, but be selective where and with whom you wear it because the copulins do affect the guys around you!! ;)

Edited by TheBirkeys

WOW! What a great review! This should be a staple LOL I LOVE the label for the Un too - The pink corset and hair LUUUURV! :girlHeart-5:

• 1 month later...

Hey all!! Have been away for awhile and back with a Bang hit that bordered on rude. Hubs and a male friend and I were eating at a semi upscale restaurant(I am only female at table) and the waiter was way too attentive to me. Everytime he came to our table he would pat me on the back or put his hand on my nap until I turned around and gave him the evil eye. This happened about 4 times ,typical Hubs didn't even notice. At first I just brushed it off but it got annoying, I just want to say that I am 30 years older than this guy. Told my buddy who was paying to give him a shitty tip.

Bang has a good amount of cops but it's not out there like BI, LAM ect.

This is a good example of a sexed up phero blend hitting someone that's a high responder or he's one of those random people with a low social filter. God, he'd probably have grabbed your ass if he wasn't your server.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree, StacyK. I love wearing Bang, it's my number one go-to phero. It creates an atmosphere of sexy playfulness without being too obvious. It's a perfect lure.

Living101, the waiter was in the throes of Bang for sure. I've had men act inappropriately with pheros, and Bang is a sure-hitter for me. I always keep in mind that brain chemistry is a powerful thing and that these reactions may happen. We do wear pheros for a reason after all. But we cannot control who reacts to them in what way.

• 4 weeks later...

My order arrived yesterday, so, finally Bang and I are united once more. I ran out a while ago, had to be sensible about money, and, living in Europe, my order can take 3 weeks to arrive. But now happiness, happiness. Just having my little bottle cranks my mood up. Knowing the miracles it works, knowing it's a pefect fit for me. So, thank you LP for the magic that is Bang.

I noticed something interesting since I've been using pheros: I have a boss that is not very good with women. Although being married with kids, he's not one to connect with women. He can be very cold and get personal in his Criticism. Time and again, girls have quit their job at our office because of him being, well, obnoxious.

I have not had that problem with him at all. He can be cool, but as soon as he sits next to me, this changes right away. I get along fine with him and I usually get my way in case of problems. He's even sweet and playful with me. I know I do a good job, but so did all the women who quit. So I guess the pheros help in thawing this lump of ice quite a bit...

• 7 months later...

Hello all

I am new here and just got my Unscented BANG in an oil form. I was suprised that it didn't stink at all like the OCCO Gold I ordered a year ago.

Now,I am confused when i read about it being stinky. I don't even think that i need to cover it when i have it on, all i've notice is a faint smell of ripped fruit that disapears in a couple of minutes.

Also is it ok to spray regular perfume on top of it to make it diffuse better? TIA.

all i've notice is a faint smell of ripped fruit that disapears in a couple of minutes.

:lol: That's the cops you smell until they dry down. Ripe fruit is a good description, I think they smell like that too. Some people get something completely different and really find it unpleasant. I've always found BANG! easy to cover. The OCCO Gold (and other OCCOs) VERY fragrant. I'm sure it was a big surprise for you - a pleasant one I hope :)

• 4 weeks later...

:lol: That's the cops you smell until they dry down. Ripe fruit is a good description, I think they smell like that too. Some people get something completely different and really find it unpleasant. I've always found BANG! easy to cover. The OCCO Gold (and other OCCOs) VERY fragrant. I'm sure it was a big surprise for you - a pleasant one I hope :)

Still scared of using OCCO Gold, I'm just not comfortable with the smell but BANG seems to be working just fine. I don't always need to cover that one. Edited by Lavenderlover

Hello all

I am new here and just got my Unscented BANG in an oil form. I was suprised that it didn't stink at all like the OCCO Gold I ordered a year ago.

Now,I am confused when i read about it being stinky. I don't even think that i need to cover it when i have it on, all i've notice is a faint smell of ripped fruit that disapears in a couple of minutes.

Also is it ok to spray regular perfume on top of it to make it diffuse better? TIA.

Yes, most of us usually add a scent when we wear pheros. But Bang is not super stinky IMO so that's your call. You may find tho that the right scent pairing with a phero can make a big impact.

Some people find Bang has a bit of odor, some don't really notice it. It's not a super heav cop load and as you noticed, the cops odor fades back.

Occos are different. That's a very heavy cop load with a thick heavy scent on top. Additionally, Occo Gold is a smutty honey scent so you have the honeys and cops. It's a very sex heavy aroma.

If you are still interested in Occos you may want to try Pink, White or Beth's Blushing Mermaid.

Those are sweeter and less smutty smelling, for being Occos.

There's a lot of info throughout the forum for newbies here are a couple of links.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=557&do=findComment&comment=5293

http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroWiki

http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroList

Edited by StacyK

• 3 months later...

Got this recently. It smells just like EOW to me, albeit less strongly. I love SS4W and est works well for me, so the additional est in this blend (plus the cops of course) should be a good combo for me (I hope). Tonight will be my first time BANG-ing the general public! :Emoticons0424:

ETA: So I just came back from an evening out with girlfriends at a bar during which I was spoiled by the bartender. I do know him and am spoiled a bit usually, but this was over the top. I was dressed as usual, so no difference there. I ordered one drink and he gave me three more for free. He also gave me more attention than usual for a busy Saturday night. He kept wandering over to us in between serving others and starting or continuing conversations with me, and being a bit playful and cute.

I will be using this phero quite a bit, methinks!

ETA again: Another evening out with BANG. l feel kittenish and sexy when I wear this. Was waiting at the bar for some friends to arrive. In the meantime, got intense eye contact from the bartender, who seemed to be more fascinated by what I was saying than necessary.

Then a guy sat on one side of me. He glanced over casually. Then his head whipped around to look at me again for a second. Then after greeting the bartender, he glanced at me again. I was on my phone pretending not to notice. Then he said hello and asked how I was doing. I said "Fine, thank you." Was not looking to encourage this, so I didn't reciprocate the question. I went back to my phone. Then, while waiting for his drink, he turned his head more fully to just stare at me. I glanced up and made what I imagine was a "being polite but feeling totally awkward" face. The stare wasn't gross but a "can't take my eyes off of you and grinning dumbly" sort of stare. Thankfully my girlfriends arrived and I was able to shuffle over and give my friend my seat, hehe.

Of course I know one can't control whom pheros hit in public, so I was prepared for some possible attention from someone I didn't want it from. And while the silent staring was awkward, at least it wasn't leering (and was actually pretty amusing), so it was fine. Plus it was good to see that result just for testing purposes, since I'm new to this phero.

Mesmerizing to men, yes I was!

Edited by Witty Kitty

I have a question: can anyone report on the difference between Bang! hits and the response you get by wearin SS4W? I guess SS4W has no Cops, so there is less of a sexual vibe. But I have gotten great results with Mara's Rocket Fuel, so I am considering getting the Super Sexy UN as well. (I just placed a large order, but hey, the sale is still going on, and I might as well have as much summer fun as I can get, right? ) Bang works magic for me, as well, but the Rocket Fuel has created addicts that practically won't leave my side when I wear it...

I have and love both. I get the same kind of thing you do with Rocket Fuel and Sneaky Clean, too, for that matter. Sometimes when I wear SS4W I get people (dudes and chicks), almost hanging off me. With dudes it's almost like you're the cool hot chick, (the one who unexpectedly likes all the *right* bands and all the *right* movies etc...) and with women it's the BFF vibe that I get quite strongly, (and it seems to affect women of all ages). I get a lot of double-takes wearing SS4W, and a lot of people wanting to talk and joke around with me. There's definitely a sexual vibe with men, but for me, at least, it's almost "presented" for lack of a better word, in a buddy kind of way.

With Bang, I get more of the same - less of a BFF reaction from older women, from what I can tell - but the reaction from men is definitely intensified. There's a little bit of... I don't know what you'd call it - showboating, maybe? - from dudes. Like, they really want to impress you, make you laugh, capture your interest. Always makes me think of Stuart on Mad TV: "Look what I can do!" :lol: There's most definitely a sexual vibe.

I love them both. I love having both Unscented. I find each of them highly useful and versatile pheros. They're two I would never want to be without!

It's been 3 years and I really don't get hits with SS4W at all. I barely get selifies.

Bang on the other hand .. yes. I guess it's just the perfect storm for me. Anywhere from really positive social hits to extra attention to excessive attention. It seems to me, of course this is based on the responder too, that it can be both social* (in some cases) and sexual. Its a super charged social/sexual. With some emphasis on the sexual.

SS4W solo really is not a thing when I wear it. But, if I add just a dab of LAM or CB it becomes something I can work with. That's ME though. I know SS4W works for many here. Check out the reviews. Of course, I have a couple of scents with SS so I'll stay on the lookout.

* the Bang mix is not always the best fit for a social so you need to gauge your settings. There are, in general, better mixes when you are looking for a straight up "social" blend.

Edited by StacyK

StacyK - I'm mostly in your boat. I don't get much in the way of selfies with SS4W and often I've combined it with CB or Lace...even Sexpionage. I've had several hits with SS4W, so I know others like/react well to it, but I like my selfies too! BANG! gives me that extra strut in my step and I feel I'm wearing it when I have it on. Selfishly, I'm into the pheros as much for me as I am for steering situations and people in advantageous directions for me as well :lol: Like BANG!, I guess I want it all :D

• 1 month later...

This is shaping up to be a sure-fire phero for me in terms of attention and selfies. Every time I wear it, I feel it in a way I rarely do with other pheros (I usually don't get selfies, or if I do, they're on the more subtle side). I would love to feel like this all the time...but of course, it would be too much male attention for me if I wore this every day! It works for me even when I've (deliberately) dressed down in order to really test its effects.

Last night I wore this out with my new PE and was waiting for my girlfriends. Got a lot of intense eye contact from the two male bartenders and the one guy sitting at the bar a few seats down from me.

The four of us got into a chat about TV and Sherlock came up. One bartender said "I like mysteries and I'd love to be Sherlock," and I said, "Me too!" The guy sitting near me said, half to himself, "No, you'd be the femme fatale," and looked down at his drink almost shyly when he said it. I was wearing a very casual outfit, no makeup, and had damp post-shower hair--the opposite of a femme fatale look. Bang works miracles. :D

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 4 months later...

So, I thought on this for a few days before posting because I wasn't...and am still not... sure this was a hit/weird affect. But I thought I would throw it out there. My target (a guy I dated that decided we should be friends - or so he says - I have reasons to believe that he still wants more but doesn't feel like now is the time...anyway) is pretty consistent in his behavior towards me since the split. He is very friendly, still stares rather intensely when he talks to me which always freaks me out a little. We still have a TON of chemistry when we are near each other, but it is almost uncomfortable because it feels like it ALWAYS did, yet neither of us act on it. That being said, we had a few moments together in passing this week. He stopped and started talking as always, but after a moment someone else approached and interrupted. I turned to answer their question, and he stood there for a moment, then stepped to the side of the hallway. Now...THAT is strange because he has NEVER just walked away. Even if someone else steps in...he hangs around until we can finish our conversation. Well, more people started to approach and I began making my way towards the door. TYPICALLY, he would join the crowd and walk out together, but he stayed back. In fact, I was out the door and almost at my car before he made it out the door. Then he walked past me, SO CLOSE HE COULD'VE BRUSHED ME without reaching out, and yet he DID NOT SPEAK. Now, this is the WEIRDEST thing, because this is so far out of his personality and our dynamic that I wondered if I had pissed him off by not waiting or something. But even if I had, that is just not his style. In all the time I have known him (a good, long while...friends for a LONG time before we became more), he just would never walk past me without a word. Regardless, I still figured he was just mad...but a mutual friend brought it up to me today and said how odd he suddenly started acting in the hall (she saw him as she was one of the ones approaching before I headed out.) She said he had a strange look on his face, and found it SUPER odd that he would walk by and not speak as he left. :/ Well...I was wearing Bang! and had touched it up about 20 mins before seeing him. It had been about 6 hrs when I put it on prior. I just put a little dab on my wrists (mixed with LP Red) before, in HOPES that I would see him as I left. He started talking just as normal as can be, and then according to my friend, when he walked to the side of the hall, his face changed. Now, this STILL could have been him being ticked, but it is out of character. And I wondered if maybe the Bang didn't make him feel something that made him slightly uncomfortable...or unsure how to act under our current circumstances. Especially since he didn't speak or even LOOK at me when he walked past just 5-10 mins later. I really want to try it again, but I am not sure WHAT the effect was, if indeed the Bang had anything to do with that. I really wish I could try it on him without the potential of other people around that might make him feel self conscious about expressing anything he MIGHT be feeling under the influence of the Bang. Arg. I don't want to make him feel weird being around me, but if it enhanced the attraction that I'd put money on is still there, then I want to keep wearing it. What to do????

• 5 months later...

Quick question about BANG. It says it has THDoc...I am guessing that is the alpha? I know LFM/LFN specifically say Beta-THDOC, and from what I have read, they do have different effects. Does anyone know for sure? Should I ask Mara in the questions thread? I thought it would be better here for those reading up on BANG down the road. THANKS!

• 1 month later...

I have no idea, Tinkerbelle. Would be curious to know myself though.

I've found two sweet spots with BANG. I put three little drops on my chest/torso when I want to be full-on bombshell and the attention that that involves. I use two if I want the sexy and confident selfies (since I don't usually get selfies from other pheros) but I don't want to deal with quite as much male attention. (Although there's always some with this phero! :D)

• 1 year later...

I have a question for the more experienced Phero Queens out there. I had some amazing hits with SS4W around other women. They all wanted to talk to me, buddy up with me, being super friendly even if they didn't know me, and it worked very well with the mister (for some reason I didn't run into many guys while wearing it out and about, so no big hits to report on that front). With that experience, Bang seemed right up my alley. I always get some great responses with cops and SS4W was such a hit, I gave this a try.

Holy heck, it was everything I hoped for with the men--amazing hits, exactly the responses I was looking for--but have any of you run into the ladies suddenly treating you like you're their version of the Mean Girl Arch-nemesis or something? Given how well perfect strangers were responding to me with SS4W, I was not expecting to be treated so poorly. When I went out to dinner with a few friends, I was the first person to arrive and went in to grab a table. There were two women at the hosting station who wouldn't look at me even though I was standing there waiting to reserve a table. A male server came running to see what he could do for me even though there were several other people who were there before me, obviously waiting for a table (ha!). He then rushed off to find a table for me, which was pretty funny given there were others waiting who had obviously been there a while. 

As soon as he left, one girl immediately called me over and then took me to an area in the far back of the restaurant, opposite the direction the guy went. Looked like where they dumped all the families with kids, which... uh, no. Not what I was there for. That was followed by our waitress giving some of the worst service I've had in a LONG time. Barely checked on us, long waits between stops at our table, wouldn't look at me, etc., even though it was not terribly busy in there. Our friend's girlfriend sat across from me and buried her nose in her phone almost the entire dinner, barely talked to me, etc. It was like I was persona non grata to her. We don't cross paths terribly often, but it just felt... I don't know, colder and more rude than I would have expected, even out of an acquaintance? And in the parking lot, as I was getting into my car, I overheard her complaining to her boyfriend about the dinner taking so long and some other stuff I don't want to repeat-- and that was despite that the mister and I were perfectly pleasant to her the entire time even if she wasn't to us. 

I mean... the heck? Has anyone else experienced anything like this? The guys were chatty and flirty and having a blast, including me in everything, but it's like every woman I interacted with thought I was the devil in heels and decided to slip into Passive Aggressive Mode to show it. If SS4W worked so well on ladies before -- and I have not experienced those crappy responses when wearing cops-heavy blends around women before (if anything, the total opposite--in a similar situation, CB + Sexpionage gives me the kind of responses from both sexes one would expect out of Pop Potion) -- what the heck was up with Bang? Anyone have thoughts on this or what I could do to make it a little less "off" with the ladies around me next time I wear it? Under other circumstances I wouldn't give a flying copulatory act but I really, really love the selfies and how it affects the menfolk around me, so I'd really like to figure out how I might be able to salvage the usage of this blend if I can.

@Crash I don't know, I wish I had some answers for you, but I don't. I've had women take an instant dislike to me many times over the years, it's hurtful and it sucks. It's never until years later that I realize that it's a jealousy thing. I'm guessing you're already hot and Bang, when out and about, is too threatening/sexual for them. I try to use Treasured Hearts when going to be around potentially bitchy women. Was the Bang in a spray? Maybe it had too far of a reach? You did say a server came running. I'm sorry that happened. One mean girl can ruin a whole evening, most guys don't even notice these kinds of female politics but it's hard to shake. Bang is a win-win at home though, maybe just save it for your man?

One thing I thought of, you could add a bit of DHEAS to enliven the mood. I'm also thinking you might want to try Lumina for getting along with the ladies and looking/seeming extra sparkly to the men.

Edited by Eastwood22

Thanks for the rec, @Eastwood22! I don't think of myself as a knockout, but yeah, I suppose I could have been putting across too threatening of a vibe to them. It was actually in an oil (Odalisque in a roll-on, but since this was Bang-specific rather than scent, I figured better to post it here), but this is Florida, so I'm sure the diffusion when I walked in was pretty good given it was hot as heck outside. 

Funny you mention Treasured Hearts. I tried it once, and it resulted in the mister's mom blabbing at me like I was her BFF for a couple of hours over dinner, being very emotional and huggy with me, and all of the guys acting like I didn't exist--including the mister. LOL! I thought maybe I wore too much and would try it again some other time, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I keep seeing mention of DHEAS. I guess I'll have to toss a bottle in with my next order, because it sounds like it's a good thing to have on hand regardless -- I just hope it's not too much since Bang already has that as an ingredient. A little more can't hurt, right? :D

@Crash May I ask where you applied Bang? So far, I’ve only applied pheros like Bang and BI to my torso if I’m wearing them out. Don’t know if that would make a difference, but we’re in the same state, so maybe keeps it closer to you?

Hi @oceanjewel, certainly. I was using a FB roll-on of Odalisque and did a smaller than usual lollipop and a small dot at the crook of each elbow, a dot on the back of each hand, and a dot in my cleavage. With the other pheros I am a bit more used to, I am a little more careless and usually do a stripe on the girls and my elbows/inner wrist and slather a bit more rather than just little dots, but I wanted to be cautious given it was the first time using it and because of the cops (though I also added a couple swipes here and there of a non-phero'd vanilla perfume just in case). I just let these air dry.

After doing more reading on the forum, I'm thinking I am going to try again adding a spray or two of DHEAS to soften the blow, so to speak, and see if that makes a difference. It could have just been a fluke, maybe a reaction with another phero I thought was already washed off and out of my system or something, but I'll experiment more and see.  

@Crash I'm breaking in a new leather jacket, the best way to do it, as far as I'm concerned, is to wear it when I'm hot and sweaty and it will break in faster. I was warm and had on a smutty fruity cops number, and I love the smell and kept getting whiffs of myself. But I was driving around and doing errands, it wouldn't have been a good idea to just roam the earth all alone smelling like that. Heat diffuses the scent and can smut it up a bit, maybe not the right thing for out and about in high heat and humidity?

@Crash it's so hard not to just put on all of everything you're excited about, all at once. 

I once heard it said, that a woman should get fully dressed and the remove ONE accessory before leaving the house to look more polished. I think it's like that with scents and pheros, just try to control yourself and don't put on that last great idea. 

I also wear less jewelry when wearing a powerful scent/phero combo, I'm at a wedding with only diamond studs and a handmade leather cuff. No necklace, no rings, only that one cuff on my wrist. But damn, you should smell me!