Phero Girl

Well, it must have worn down some by dinnertime. Everyone who was weird at lunch was back to normal by dinnertime. Lunch service was a freakin' hoot though! And of course I *had* to do this the day I wound up working with ALL DUDES, and dudes are the worst (really, the best :lol: ) at the funny/gross talk.

Except for maybe Halo & Lady V. They can keep up with the best of them! :lol:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ETA for clarity: I combined PheroGirl w/LP O

I think that's why Honeyed Love Potion works so well too, even though that version of the LP base isn't quite exact to the original.

I haven't ever given Honeyed Love Potion a proper trial, but I think that's because Gotcha wasn't good for me to use around the ex, & it's been buried in w/ my other Love Potion variant samples. I'm going to give it a good slather, now that you've brought it up.

Edited by Beccah

• 1 month later...

I'm going to have to launch a personal honey expedition in LPMP after having tried this from a sniffie. Every time I get a whiff of its residue from my blankets or sweaters in previous wearings, my eyes roll back and I decree, "I cannot run out of this."

I could totally be persuaded to go live with the bees :wacko:

Edited by Ivysaur

• 2 months later...

:^^: This is exactly what I put on when I want to thoroughly unwind all of my kinks from the day/weeks. I've held off from wearing this around my family for the holidays, and I've just donned it 30 minutes ago. Now I remember what relaxation I have been missing all of this time :rolleyes: Phero Girl makes my world right again. I always listen to whatever I feel like doing whenever Phero Girl is in play :piggy_28:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I haven't gotten a chance to try this and see how it affects others, but I LOVE the scent!! And I love that it lasted all the way through the night. When I woke up and rolled over, I smelled it and then had to sniff my wrists again. lol. I am reading about all the ways you all have combined it with other pheros...I cannot WAIT to give it a try!

• 2 months later...

...talk about those with a low social filter on this one! :say19: Acquaintances I've known for a while now suddenly pay more attention to my appearance tonight. You'd think those interests would have been known shortly after meeting since physique is noticed first before personality traits ;)

I'll be wearing this for the next jazz show where a really cute, slightly older musician will be playing next week.

I became friends w. him over the past year or so, and it's a shared groove - musically speaking.

It is about music, no puns intended.

Thing is, he keeps peppering our conversation with random comments on my size or that I look fit, sorta off-handed cues that he noticed my shape, and he likes it.

I don't think anything will happen, it's just sheer curiosity to his reaction. I wore Dance of Passion around him in the past, and I think he responded.

ETA: Not sure about the rest of the band playing w. him. There's the guitarist in the group who striked up a conversation w. me in a previous show where I danced, and he was there taking pictures of the whole event. Still curious.

It's the cat in me trying to get a rise out of people. ?

Edited by reincarnated

• 1 month later...
A couple nights ago, I was commented that I smelled nice, and then today I put it on thick and without a doubt everyone at work noticed. Some recognized it was perfume, others asked, "do I smell baby powder?" -_- Definitely all about that chemistry.. It's colder today than a few nights ago. But those copulins worked just fine all ​day long :wink88: An unusually high number of customers paused after transaction to ask me how my day was going, and actually paid attention to my answer, not the usual pre-recorded response as they walked out the door lol It was like this question was an important one they just remembered and must ask before leaving. I like attention :001_302:

How much of this are you guys wearing? I usually just put one stripe from navel to cleavage and smoosh it with my wrists. I cannot wear super strong scents at work, so I try to keep it light, but also want to know it is getting out there.

How much of this are you guys wearing? I usually just put one stripe from navel to cleavage and smoosh it with my wrists. I cannot wear super strong scents at work, so I try to keep it light, but also want to know it is getting out there.

I have the old bottle, not the roller bottle. I don't wear much at all. I shake the hell out of it, and then put the lip of the bottle to my wrist & turn it over twice, in two different spots, so that I get two "dots". Then I smoosh it with my wrists onto my abdomen and chest. I don't know what's different about PheroGirl versus other cops formulations, but this one is super-potent on me. I hardly even have to LOOK at the damned bottle, and my BF is on me. It goes straight for the zipper, even with that tiny amount. It's the only cops formulation that gets him every single time.

I have the old bottle, not the roller bottle. I don't wear much at all. I shake the hell out of it, and then put the lip of the bottle to my wrist & turn it over twice, in two different spots, so that I get two "dots". Then I smoosh it with my wrists onto my abdomen and chest. I don't know what's different about PheroGirl versus other cops formulations, but this one is super-potent on me. I hardly even have to LOOK at the damned bottle, and my BF is on me. It goes straight for the zipper, even with that tiny amount. It's the only cops formulation that gets him every single time.

Well, damn! That is the reaction I WANT!! lol

Well, damn! That is the reaction I WANT!! lol

:lol: Yeah. It's pretty potent for me. I really only haul it out when I wouldn't mind being accosted, or when I know I'll be spending the day alone. "Be careful where you point that thing!" :lol:

No amount is wrong on me with Phero Girl :P It's just a gamble with my cycle turning this really powdery on certain days. On average, I'll draw 1-2 zigzags on my tummy and use both forearms to smoosh.

You guys are right, I should have invested in a phero-free bottle of Une. I'm not always thinking of the Copulins and it isn't until the hits are happening I realize I have done something naughty lol

Honey is most soothing and comforting to me, so sometimes at work I really want to wear it.

• 1 month later...

I finally had the pleasure of wearing this with a partner :D With the help of the holiday spirit, LPMP's pheromones, and plain old love, I've landed my TG ^_^

He thinks Phero Girl smells like a candle on me, but tells me it's a really good thing. He likes it, and he tries to lick my forearm :Emoticons04263: This is perfect because I love Phero Girl and it would break my heart if he'd prefer I didn't wear it around him. But no, he's just as crazy about it as I am.

I finally had the pleasure of wearing this with a partner :D With the help of the holiday spirit, LPMP's pheromones, and plain old love, I've landed my TG ^_^

He thinks Phero Girl smells like a candle on me, but tells me it's a really good thing. He likes it, and he tries to lick my forearm :Emoticons04263: This is perfect because I love Phero Girl and it would break my heart if he'd prefer I didn't wear it around him. But no, he's just as crazy about it as I am.

Awww! So sweet!

That’s awesome Ivy! What other pheros have you used with him? Did you use them alongside PG? I’ve gotten to the point where I always want to wear PG around my T G no matter what else I’m wearing.

I've used Perfect Match, Gotcha, La Femme Mystere, and Popularity Potion.

pop potion doesn't draw him in so much, though. It feels platonic with him.

Awww! So sweet!

Thanks!

I've used Perfect Match, Gotcha, La Femme Mystere, and Popularity Potion.

pop potion doesn't draw him in so much, though. It feels platonic with him.

Thanks!

Awesome! I have used varying combos of PG with Perfect Match, Gotcha and LFN! The PM and PG together had him texting me on a business trip every time we parted ways. It was quite fun. Nothing "happened", though we did get to spend more time together than was necessitated by business. I have used LFN alone, but not tried LFM with him. I have also used LFN with a swipe of Gotcha and that really seems to get his attention. But adding the Phero Girl with them just seems to give ME more confidence. Your story gives me hope. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I have an uneasy relationship with honey scents in general. I think I want to like them because they're deemed to be sexy, but on me, most I've tried just amp and amp and get loud and screechy and are overwhelming. Fragrances such as Sugared Honeycomb and OCCO SLF (which appealed to me for the coolness factor of the name alone) were huge fails. I own a full sized bottle of OCCO Gold but rarely reach for it.

At the suggestion of (I think) Stacy, or it might have been Halo, I tried The honey fairy cake, and although I like it enough to keep it, just like with OCCO Gold, I don't wear it often.

So, it surprised me that I even ordered a trial vial of Phero Girl. But, I'd read enough comments about it here and there to where it was worth a go.

Here's the thing, sometimes people say how honey scents smell like baby powder, or a 'baby' scent on them. This never happened for me, and it is a shame because some baby powder scents are very appealing to me. Its like when a fragrance is described as powdery I know it could go either way, as far as liking it or not.

What I found was Phero Girl does dry down slightly powdery, (OCCO Gold and the Honey Fairy cake do not) and when layered with Noco white, it is even more baby powder (ish), and together make up one of the best fragrances I've worn in a long time!

I first discovered the combo when experimenting with the trial vial. I put some on, and then tried a dab of OCCO White on top, and it smelled sooooo good on me, but I knew it was probably too much cops. So, I ordered a full size of Phero Girl, and also Noco White, and it is yummy perfection. I just smell so good! Really really good. Trust me, you'd like to be sitting near me right now :)

ETA I also love it paired with LPO. For me, it is what LPO 'needed'. I don't get the baby scent, but still think I smell pretty much divine with this combo too!

Edited by Eve

• 3 weeks later...

Man, I've tried and tried and I really want to love this, but it just hates me with a passion, and that hate wants to linger on my skin alldayallnight. Awfully jealous of you ladies who can successfully pull this off. No amount of layering or less-is-more application helps either - it overrides all else and is determined to take me down in a baby powder molotov. Le sigh.

Man, I've tried and tried and I really want to love this, but it just hates me with a passion, and that hate wants to linger on my skin alldayallnight. Awfully jealous of you ladies who can successfully pull this off. No amount of layering or less-is-more application helps either - it overrides all else and is determined to take me down in a baby powder molotov. Le sigh.

That is so sad!!!! I know not everything works for everyone, but I am dang glad this works for me. I guess I'd never know what I was missing if it didn't, but shoot...I put this on just to make myself happy, sometimes. It makes me feel so sexy and confident. I think I might go put some on right now!

That is so sad!!!! I know not everything works for everyone, but I am dang glad this works for me. I guess I'd never know what I was missing if it didn't, but shoot...I put this on just to make myself happy, sometimes. It makes me feel so sexy and confident. I think I might go put some on right now!

Girl, plaster it all over yourself, I'll live vicariously through all of you!!

• 4 months later...

I have tried searching and can’t find the answer.  Is Une the same (basically) as Phero Girl?  

I just realized ive never tried Une, but I have Phero Girl, and it is one of the few honey scents that I love wearing.  

When I read scent description on the LPMP store website, they have the exact same notes listed sans the eow. 

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Une and Phero Girl are identical. I make them at the same time. One has cops, the other not. :)

Any difference in scent is due to the cops.

How did I not know this?  Jeez, for some reason, Une has been completely under my radar. And it’s hard to do a board search for it due to it only having three letters. 

I guess I have to go shopping now. 

:moneyfairy13:

Thank you, Mara :heart0974:

• 1 month later...

Personally I have trouble wearing cops no amount of dry is enough even when my husband wears em I can smell em. He however swears you can't so I trudge on because he likes this on me. I have worn pg out and to work and have been told it smells wonderful. I have found I can layer LP pink just a dab and then I no longer notice the cops. I don't want to change the scent a lot as he does enjoy it. Initially I was afraid because he calls most commercially available scents "church lady" finally found perfumes he likes too! 

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tried this  with AJA mixed in? since it has a honey note already, would it cancel it out along with the effects aja supposedly creates?

so what does un contain pheros wise, i have trouble with cops, either smell like burnt rubber or sweat!

so would be interested to know what un contains!

Are you referring to the version of Phero Girl without cops which is UNE?  It has the exact same fragrance, just no added copulins, no pheromones at all.

7 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Are you referring to the version of Phero Girl without cops which is UNE?  It has the exact same fragrance, just no added copulins, no pheromones at all.

oh ok would be cool if it had pheros but no cops (une)

19 hours ago, Fang said:

so what does un contain pheros wise, i have trouble with cops, either smell like burnt rubber or sweat!

so would be interested to know what un contains!

When you apply cops, do you rub the application site, or let them air-dry? I'm asking because it has been noted here before that rubbing cops can produce a burnt rubber smell. I've experienced this myself a few times, having rubbed the site I'd applied cops to.

Air-drying is best - you can gently smooth the perfume around with your wrists, to thin the layer on your skin so it doesn't take so long for them to dry. Sometimes, if it's really humid outside and the cops are taking too long to dry, I'll either stand in front of the fan for a few moments to speed things along. Else, if it's been half an hour, and I can still see wet cops on myself, I have been known to gently dab at the spot with a tissue. The key is to treat cops gently. Rubbing = stinky burnt rubber smell! 

3 minutes ago, Eggers said:

When you apply cops, do you rub the application site, or let them air-dry? I'm asking because it has been noted here before that rubbing cops can produce a burnt rubber smell. I've experienced this myself a few times, having rubbed the site I'd applied cops to.

Air-drying is best - you can gently smooth the perfume around with your wrists, to thin the layer on your skin so it doesn't take so long for them to dry. Sometimes, if it's really humid outside and the cops are taking too long to dry, I'll either stand in front of the fan for a few moments to speed things along. Else, if it's been half an hour, and I can still see wet cops on myself, I have been known to gently dab at the spot with a tissue. The key is to treat cops gently. Rubbing = stinky burnt rubber smell! 

yeah i did rub, maybe a little too much lol

9 minutes ago, Fang said:

yeah i did rub, maybe a little too much lol

I've done it before. It STINKS! :lol: 

Try 'em without rubbing, maybe. See if that helps. 

I don't know what might cause them to smell like sweat. It might just be your perception of how they smell. I myself only sometimes notice a slight "tangy" smell, and usually only with OCCO: White or Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. With other scents, I don't notice the cops smell once they're dry. 

1 minute ago, Eggers said:

I've done it before. It STINKS! :lol: 

Try 'em without rubbing, maybe. See if that helps. 

I don't know what might cause them to smell like sweat. It might just be your perception of how they smell. I myself only sometimes notice a slight "tangy" smell, and usually only with OCCO: White or Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. With other scents, I don't notice the cops smell once they're dry. 

yes i will do

Just now, Fang said:

yes i will do

Yay! I'm looking forward to see how it works for you. I'd be sad to think someone felt they couldn't wear cops. They can be a lot of fun in the right situation! ;)