BLATANT INVITATION.....OMG

There is just one thing I can say about this little treasure.......OMFG!

I got my package Thurs evening, picked it up on Friday am.....thank goodness it fit in my post ofc box, or I wouldn't have had it in time for the weekend's festivities!

So, before I went to my sweetie's house, I applied Blatant Invitation to my wrists, neck pulse points, and a tad in the cleavage....covered it with "Naughty Minx", which btw, will be my next full bottle.....see my notes in the "reviews" section....

My man smelled me when I got there.....he says mmmmmm......thats new, I like that one......well, what proceeded for the entire afternoon and evening was a barage of how hot I am, how gorgeous I am, how lucky he is to have me.....he could not keep his hands off of me.....

So, I thougt well......maybe it was because we hadn't been together for a few days......NOPE.....yesterday morning after I showered, Blatant Invitation and Naughty Minx again. He started in on me again.....roaming hands......completely lustful looks, sexual comments.....then we go BOWLING. HAHAHAHAHA

Talk about a testing ground!!! We had a family at the lane right beside us.....a man and his wife, teenage son, two young children. We were just being ourselves, having fun, and the man could not keep his eyes off of me.....the wife got really ticked......she went and requested a new lane, came over and told her husband, "We're moving. Three lanes down, over THERE." HAHA

Then later we went into the bowling alley's bar.....I went to order a beer, and the little bartender was falling all over himself whenever I walked near him....

My darlin' was laughing so hard.....he was wearing Super, so we had quite a phero cloud everywhere we went.....it was really a riot!

Bottom line......as to the aura is puts out, hot and sexy, totally alpha, but open and loveable at the same time......I want about 4 or 5 more bottles of this!!!!

Edited by Dolly

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! Great story......now I can't wait for my bottle to get here! :thumbup: Should be here next week......and then I'll have to wait, to be able to test it, 'til my new lover gets back from his vacation.........oooh the fun we'll have!

Wow!! Great story......now I can't wait for my bottle to get here! :thumbup: Should be here next week......and then I'll have to wait, to be able to test it, 'til my new lover gets back from his vacation.........oooh the fun we'll have!

Trust me, you are going to absolutely LOVE it......all I can think is that I WANT MORE!!!!

This mix illustrates why I love pheros so much.....so much fun!!

I left out what happened when we got back home, but let's just say, in one word......HOT!!!!

Edited by Dolly

Great report Dolly. It sounds like you had a blast at the bowling alley. I just got my bottle over the weekend. I knew Blatant Invitation was going to be a winner. (Which is why I bought a large bottle of it) I havent worn any yet but will do so tonight with the hubby. I have a sample of Naughty Minx too, so I'll give that a whirl too.

Great report Dolly. It sounds like you had a blast at the bowling alley. I just got my bottle over the weekend. I knew Blatant Invitation was going to be a winner. (Which is why I bought a large bottle of it) I havent worn any yet but will do so tonight with the hubby. I have a sample of Naughty Minx too, so I'll give that a whirl too.

Countess, you are going to absolutely love it. Both the Blatant Invitation, and the Naughty Minx....

What an absolutely great report.

I've been thinking of ordering "Blatant Invitation" and this will definitely be my next order. I will most likely add it to "Liberty Belle" which I received in my monthly subscription. I just hope I have results that are as good as Dolly's!

wow that sounds great dolly i gonna order a bottle to!

It is DA BOMB for sure!!

I got my bottle in the mail today and although I haven't 'tested' it yet, I *have* put some on to see how the smell is on my skin.

And I have to say.....I can smell the cops in it from the bottle and when wet, but it dries down to quite a fresh, musky scent that isn't at all unpleasant!

I think I could even get away with forgetting to put a cover scent over it........

However.....it had me thinking about sex all afternoon......which was kinda bad because the man won't be with me for another week-and-a-half, but whén he gets back.........ooooh boy......!! :lightsaber1:

This stuff is soooo good! Last night I wore it with Dark Seductions....wow wow WOW! This one does exactly what I want it to with my man....ladies, if you want some "spice" in your relationship, you NEED to get this!

This stuff is soooo good! Last night I wore it with Dark Seductions....wow wow WOW! This one does exactly what I want it to with my man....ladies, if you want some "spice" in your relationship, you NEED to get this!

Oh yeah!!! I have both of these...I'll have to try this combo with my hubby :D

I wore some last night with the hubby. I had no other pheromones on but this. Blatant Invitation seems to take hold of him and wont let go. He practically threw me on the bed and had his way with me. His eyes were kindof glassy and he was very intent. I am going to get another bottle of this for sure.

I only wish it didn't have the Est included: " Contains a blend of Alpha-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenone, Estratetraenol and Copulins." I wonder how *much* a percentage it is, compared to Cougar (in which my dearest can smell the Est)?

I guess the EST is for a softer edge, right? But it does produce that "glassy-eyed" effect that Countess was referring to (my OTL gets it every time with EST). But since it's listed third rather than first (as it is in Cougar and CB) then I would say it's a bit "nicer" in terms of how it might affect your man's nose.

Edited by luna65

In the bottle, I smell cops first with this one, Katz. After dry-down, its just a soft musky smell. I think if I were you, I would get some and don't let him know about it. Just put it on (on skin only), let it completely dry down, and then cover it. Don't tell him. Just tell him that you have a new perfume.

Ooookay I think Blatant Invitation works a little too well, the one night I wore it out a guy tried to kiss me on the mouth after only talking to him for a few minutes (even followed us back to the car, where my friends started getting a little rowdy and threatened to beat him up), and a soccer team that was in town tried to pick me and my friends up. There were several incidents with guys hitting on me persistently, I think I may have to lower the amount of BI I wear from now on.

I got this added to Naughty Minx. Crazy amounts of attention!

This image would make a great t/shirt, don't you think?

Oh, yeah....I mentioned that in our cafe press thread.....I'd buy one, absolutely!

• 2 weeks later...

It's official, I'm gonna need another full bottle soon because I'm going right through this stuff. I get a reaction with Blatant Invitation each time I use it, it does work like a popularity potion, not only with the guys but women react favorably as well.

Just wanted to give props to Mara and Danna for making top quality products!

I must say this is my FAVORITE pheromone blend EVER! It is consistent and never lets me down. I use a cover scent, but that's just because i always like to wear fragrance of some kind for my mood, and also I'm afraid that even though the cops die TOTALLY down within ten minutes or so, that if I get hot or sweaty they might rear their heads. Ladies who wear it without cover, is this a valid fear??

I must say this is my FAVORITE pheromone blend EVER! It is consistent and never lets me down. I use a cover scent, but that's just because i always like to wear fragrance of some kind for my mood, and also I'm afraid that even though the cops die TOTALLY down within ten minutes or so, that if I get hot or sweaty they might rear their heads. Ladies who wear it without cover, is this a valid fear??

I tried it a couple of times without a cover scent just for testing purposes, and I worked out with it on.....I smelled a teensy bit of the cops, but it was just a little musky, fruity smell......not bad at all.....

• 2 weeks later...

I bought "Blatant Invitation" and I cover it with (drum roll) . . . "Woodland Man." This works perfectly with my chemistry. When I wear this combination, everyone is nice, people greet me from yards away, everyone goes out of their way to help me. I love this place.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I am working a concert tonight and I am whipping out the blatant invitation! I think I am going to cover it will some CFM to make the night extra interesting, I will keep you posted :blink:

Ok so I am working a concert tonight and I am whipping out the blatant invitation! I think I am going to cover it will some CFM to make the night extra interesting, I will keep you posted :blink:

OH WOW! LOOK OUT!! That combo is explosive!

• 3 months later...
You ladies have me sold on this one! I love my super sexy, wore it til it was all gone and was about to buy another bottle, but this one just sounds too good to pass up.

You will love it.....it gives a full-on sexual vibe. My absolute favorite!

Edited by Dolly

HOT Avatar Dolly!

Thank you! I needed a change.....I like yours a lot, too!

Thanks. I love black & white images, I don't think this one would be nearly as sexy in color... Yours however, wouldn't be nearly as sexy without that red hair...

My hair is almost that red now, actually. I am talking "intense deep red".....when I get out in the sun, it glows......

• 2 weeks later...
I want to start dabbling in pheros & this one seems wonderful, do you ladies mostly wear this at home or do you wear it public too?

I have worn BI out - but I don't ever to work. It's too effective for it's stated mission - and I don't want that as the perception at the office.

I wear this to parties - where it's O.K. if the guys are checking me out. Although - it's more O.K. with me than it is with the DH. So - it has made for one tense evening where the hits were a bit direct - and in his presence. DH - not so amused.

The cops in BI seem to be a higher percentage than in Cougar - the smell is more noticeable. If I want to get the DH's attention at home - I wear this one.

I wear Cougar to work - but more because it makes me feel all happy and sparkly. I've got Dominance on order so no review yet.

True Confessions is being traded out as soon as I get the email addy and can exchange shipping info. (Way, seriously too chatty with this. This is the kiss of career death for me. Much better in a college or even a hospital setting where you might want to put people at ease and share anything. In that case - True Confessions works. Sadly - it unstoppers my lips too effectively as well so Buh-BYE.)

I've got EoW - which takes some getting used to. Anyone else get crazy dreams with the EoW? That's probably a TMI - but good grief - talk about sweet dreams. :-)

The only thing besides Dominance I want to trial is Treasured Hearts. I could see that being helpful. But my budget only allows so many things sneaking in at once.

Sadly - the box comes. Is opened and discarded in some dumpster. And the little smellies ride into the house in the pockets of my coat or in my brief case - so no one is the wiser until the bill comes. And then - let the fighting begin. I'm fully prepared to point out that I've nearly stopped buying all the makeup, shampoos, and shoes - in order to accomadate my new acquisitions. But I don't think that will help much this month.

Oh please oh please oh please - let my bonus be a good one.