7 Minutes to Midnight

AD-7Mins.jpg

7 Minutes to Midnight

Across the ballroom, you see him. Your eyes meet. Your breath catches in your throat. Your heart races. He is The One. But the Ball ends at midnight and the magic goes with it. Seven minutes to win his heart. Just time enough for one fateful dance - fingers entwined, breath mingled, the feel of his body heat radiating around you. Seven minutes that could fill your hearts with the music of love...a symphony that lasts forever. How does one make an impression like that - one that will haunt a person's dreams for a lifetime - in mere moments?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
WOODS ~ Enhances perception of beauty, love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
AMBER ~ Fertility, luck, riches, sensuality.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity, male sexual stimulant. AIL'S HEART & SOUL PHERO BLEND ~ Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put this on and immediately fell in love with it. It is light, very light, but complex. It's not foody or spicy but I can detect the pumpkin just underneath. There's some of oriental floral but it's not a screaming floral either (which I can't stand). I feel more feminine wearing it and the Heart and Soul probably helps with that. This could be (and for me, probably will be) an lovely every day scent but is also enough to wear out for an evening. I'm going to get the spray kit and will put one bottle in spray form for better diffusion. It's a very sophisticated scent. Like Luna said, it's not what I expected but I'm overjoyed and immediately bought a few more bottles.

This was a definite 2 bottle purchase for me. It smells slightly floral and a bit wood in the vial. Immediately upon application, the woodiness goes away, and you are left with an elegant perfume that is complex but light. It is floral, but not screaming, and there is depth, I am assuming that is the pumpkin. It is lovely and a perfect choice for work or every day. I ADORE it and look forward to seeing client response to it at work.

This was a definite 2 bottle purchase for me. It smells slightly floral and a bit wood in the vial. Immediately upon application, the woodiness goes away, and you are left with an elegant perfume that is complex but light. It is floral, but not screaming, and there is depth, I am assuming that is the pumpkin. It is lovely and a perfect choice for work or every day. I ADORE it and look forward to seeing client response to it at work.

I'm with you on that. As much as I love my other scents, like Mr. Right (and I always get complements on Mr. Right), I just didn't have a good one for everyday/work appropriate. I went with a few bottles on this one as well.

This is a softer scent that demands you come close to smell it. It is very pretty and feminine, but not “perfumey”. It is like a beautiful ball gown or a soft piece of lace gracing your skin. It is the scent that you would go to when you want that very soft, feminine subtle scent that enhances your natural glow.

Yep was a two bottle for me as well...even before sniffing. I knew it would fly off the shelves.

I agree with the descriptions. This is lovely...I do get the florals and lucky for me it is not heavy floral. It is not cloying, IMO, it is soft and more or less a come in closer scent. I do have to refresh though as this one does not last on me ( I did not try it with my D5 though, so that may make a difference for me). Lovely enough that I do not mind refreshing. Plus, I love anything with Heart and Soul. Yes, I can see this easily as a daytime scent...which I love because I do not have enough of them.

Great job on this one ladies.

be blessed -djac

Yep was a two bottle for me as well...even before sniffing. I knew it would fly off the shelves.

I agree with the descriptions. This is lovely...I do get the florals and lucky for me it is not heavy floral. It is not cloying, IMO, it is soft and more or less a come in closer scent. I do have to refresh though as this one does not last on me ( I did not try it with my D5 though, so that may make a difference for me). Lovely enough that I do not mind refreshing. Plus, I love anything with Heart and Soul. Yes, I can see this easily as a daytime scent...which I love because I do not have enough of them.

Great job on this one ladies.

be blessed -djac

Totally agree. I'm thinking it'll be even lovelier as a spray since that will help to fix the scent so maybe that would solve the refresh problem too. I've got two spray kits coming so I think I'll use one on this and see what happens.

Alcohol doesn't last as long. I'm having success layaring alcohol over oil, on other blends. So in light of this one flying off the shelf, & my being unable to rest till I grabbed a bottle of this fall's Love Potion variant amped w/ Dominance. I caved & grabbed one of the last two bottles in the cart. I think my original order should be here this week.

Edited by Beccah1

Alcohol doesn't last as long. I'm having success layaring alcohol over oil, on other blends. So in light of this one flying off the shelf, & my being unable to rest till I grabbed a bottle of this fall's Love Potion variant amped w/ Dominance. I caved & grabbed one of the last two bottles in the cart. I think my original order should be here this week.

Darn....rushed to try to get the last one....GGG... :(

The DH said this was nice and he liked it.... which is very high praise from Mr. Picky.... :party:

Darn....rushed to try to get the last one....GGG... :(

The DH said this was nice and he liked it.... which is very high praise from Mr. Picky.... :party:

Awww...look at those tears. Okay, I have two samples that I will put aside and next time i send out a package I will send them to you lady. Be blessed, djac

Dry up those big 'ol tears. lol

Awww...look at those tears. Okay, I have two samples that I will put aside and next time i send out a package I will send them to you lady. Be blessed, djac

Dry up those big 'ol tears. lol

:( thanks djac....my eyes are now dry !!!

This is becoming one of my favorites. The scent lingers in the air. It's almost haunting. I'm wearing this today and was stuck in traffic for almost an hour. My normal time in traffic in 20 minutes. While everyone else around me was frustrated and stressed. I was singing a happy tune and smiling. I must have this in spray form. I love it.

I'm slightly with Pony on this. As fantastic as this smelled fresh on the skin for me (and it did...I thought SCORE!). But alas, the love affair wasn't meant to be. This turned into a strong floral "perfumey" smell on me. I was most distressed. :Hug_emoticon: My bottle, however, did find a lovely home and will be most happy, I'm sure.

I'm slightly with Pony on this. As fantastic as this smelled fresh on the skin for me (and it did...I thought SCORE!). But alas, the love affair wasn't meant to be. This turned into a strong floral "perfumey" smell on me. I was most distressed. :( My bottle, however, did find a lovely home and will be most happy, I'm sure.

I'll take very good care of your bottle and will think happy thoughts each time I put some of it on. It makes me HAPPY!

It makes me happy too. I've been laughing uncontrollably at jokes on the radio while stuck in traffic. I just know the other drivers think I'm some deranged woman. I've also found myself remembering funny things and just laughing out loud at the thought. I am considering purchasing another bottle.

It makes me happy too. I've been laughing uncontrollably at jokes on the radio while stuck in traffic. I just know the other drivers think I'm some deranged woman. I've also found myself remembering funny things and just laughing out loud at the thought. I am considering purchasing another bottle.

I don't know if it's the scent or the H&S (I have other things amped with H&S and they don't have this effect) but I am totally digging the experience.

Well I don't think this for me. It might have been in the past. My mother always had all these perfumes. Taboo, Heavenly,White Shoulders,Chantilly,....you get the picture. When I was little Heavenly was my favorite. This is really elegant, & classy. Very close to the skin. However, it doesn't really fit my personality today. It is a nice scent, just not exciting for me. I will have to try it again solo, it may have been muted after the spicier scents.

I ordered two bottles. I've tested my sample(monthly sampler),& decided to put my unopened, untested bottle up for sale on my trade thread

This has a pid piper effect. Just a minute ago as I was walking back to my office I had 3 employees ( 2 female 1 male) literaly follow me down the hall because they couldnt get enough of my perfume. They joined me in my office where they went on and on about how good I smelled. It was a Kodak moment.

D'oh! I just realized something-I've for some reason been thinking this had Soulmate in it the whole time! Not Heart and Soul! Well that changes things!

My goods should be here tommorow--I am Verrrry excited! :w00t:

by the way- off topic but two questions

1. Soulmate has flown the coop huh? Its all gone?

2. Are there pretty labels that match the perfumes on the B&B goods??! I'm all revved up for some B&B since Lor sent me a sample of the shea cream....

1. Soulmate has flown the coop huh? Its all gone?

It would appear to be, it's not listed in the Pheromone section of the Gift Shoppe at all.

Okay so I'm not that into this one. Nothing personal, it actually does smell good. I think it just reminds me of my mother(personal issues). My TT LOVES this one. I'm think the lower ratio of H&S in the blend actually works better on him. He does have high test. levels, so maybe a subtler blend like this. Interests, rather than overloads him. Nothing to do w/ the gorgeous blend. However, in the future when I order bottle boosts. I think I will get two bottles w/ .5 pheros added in each. He responds much better. He really loves this one, wants to get close. I'll just have to learn to love this one,lol.

I think I will get two bottles w/ .5 pheros added in each. He responds much better. He really loves this one, wants to get close. I'll just have to learn to love this one,lol.

Is it the scent he loves or is it that he responds better to the lower concentration of H&S? I think the 7 minutes to Midnight is sold out babe... But you could always get another scent you both like with half of the regular amount of H&S added?

Is it the scent he loves or is it that he responds better to the lower concentration of H&S? I think the 7 minutes to Midnight is sold out babe... But you could always get another scent you both like with half of the regular amount of H&S added?

The scent he loves. He responds the best to the 1/3rd pheromone concentration. I've noticed w/ my full strength bottles that he can get a little crazy( he has high testerone levels). I didn't mean boosting this one, why I would I mess with perfection? It's just this scent, & phero ratio that he's given me an LP reaction to. :) I've gotten those reactions plenty of times from other guys @ higher ratios(go figure). Like last night he smelled me before I went to work. When I talked to him on the phone from work, I was teasing him & telling him to come up here if he wants some. He actually did this time!!!

Oh, I finally got to try some of this one. I'm in LOVE!!

It's such a beautiful scent! Very sophisticated & feminine yet there is something alluring & sexy about it :P It's floral but it's soft & not a pure floral, there's other notes there too that I can't quite identify. I can detect some pumpkin though.

I can't wait to test this on the boys at work! I'm hoping the lower concentration of H&S will work for me & give me the benefits of H&S without going overboard with the mushy emotional stuff like UN-H&S makes me do...Hopefully there'll be no more "baby -napping" episodes LOL

Oh, I finally got to try some of this one. I'm in LOVE!!

It's such a beautiful scent! Very sophisticated & feminine yet there is something alluring & sexy about it :P It's floral but it's soft & not a pure floral, there's other notes there too that I can't quite identify. I can detect some pumpkin though.

I can't wait to test this on the boys at work! I'm hoping the lower concentration of H&S will work for me & give me the benefits of H&S without going overboard with the mushy emotional stuff like UN-H&S makes me do...Hopefully there'll be no more "baby -napping" episodes LOL

It should, my husband seems to be sensitive to pheromones. The full strength can have the opposite of my intended effect on him. He does wonderfully w/ the concentration in this blend.

It should, my husband seems to be sensitive to pheromones. The full strength can have the opposite of my intended effect on him. He does wonderfully w/ the concentration in this blend.

Yeah, after wearing this for 1 day I think this dose is about right for me too :P

I felt relaxed & in a good mood , not too mushy but softer than the "real me"...And there's definitively an air of romance with this one ;)

I'd really love to get my hands on a bottle of this!

• 4 weeks later...

I've been wearing this to work for the last two days. I felt happier and had a floating on air type of feeling. And people I encountered seemed to be more friendly and some were even affectionate. A few strangers tried to hug me, that was quite unexpected. The scent itself is beautiful and sophistificated. I got a bit of a cocoa or chocolate smell from it, even though it doesn't have that in there. It could've been the pumpkin that caused that.

I wore this to my DH doctor's appt. yesterday. Typically, his doctor becomes very defensive when I ask questions or want explanations for things I'm not familiar with. He has in the past done a few things to try to prove his superiority. He would show me the names of meds and ask if I could pronounce them orask if I knew what certain blood tests were for, etc. Basically it seemed he would try to use anything to show his superior knowledge. I find this kind of funny, seeing that he's the one who went to med school and he's threatened by me. One visit, he actually wouldn't come into the room until he found a Merck Manual to bring in with him. Anyhow.... this visit was completely different. Never once did he become defensive. We were discussing changing my husband's meds to a new drug that will be coming out shortly. I had found out about this drug about a year ago and had mentioned it to him. He didn't know anything about it, because it was still in trials. Well, normally this discussion would end abruptly if I were to bring up any new research that I had come across. This time he actually listened and took in what I was saying instead of trying to avoid the discussion.He actually complimented me by saying it was nice to have a someone with a brain for a change. You should have seen the look on my husband's face. It was WTF is going on? The doctor basically did a 180. All I can say is that the only difference in that room yesterday was 7 minutes to Midnight. I am absolutely wearing this to every future encounter with this doctor. What a difference.

• 3 weeks later...

I was kind of saddened by this one...I was sure this was going to be THE ONE. I really struggle picking notes out in this, so I'll just comment on the phero effects...

I bumped into a lady I have chatted to once at the library, as we are walking the same way with our kids, we chat, only she seems to be convinced that my hair is different and compliments me for about 5 minutes, have I coloured it, etc..made me feel great.

I'm not sure it has any effect on men though!

Does anyone else get a slight headache when they put this on at first?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a sweet floral pumpkin, not foody per se but still with the warmth of pumpkin and an array of alluring florals. I feel it's the kind of scent that makes you want to get closer to see what exactly that is, which is a very good thing if I'm seeking myself a man. :P

And cinnamonmel, I didn't get a headache but slightly woozy when I first put it on.

Edited by Invidiana

I was kind of saddened by this one...I was sure this was going to be THE ONE. I really struggle picking notes out in this, so I'll just comment on the phero effects...

I bumped into a lady I have chatted to once at the library, as we are walking the same way with our kids, we chat, only she seems to be convinced that my hair is different and compliments me for about 5 minutes, have I coloured it, etc..made me feel great.

I'm not sure it has any effect on men though!

Does anyone else get a slight headache when they put this on at first?

I too get a slight headache when I first put this on. I tend to think it is the est. When I put on a couple of sprays of just est, I get the same headache. I was wondering if that happened to anyone else. Maybe someone here could tell us why that occurs.

Some people just have strong phero sensitivity - maybe all components, maybe only some - and some might only get a "hangover" if they OD. There are certain blends I can't use too much of or I get a headache.

• 2 weeks later...

So last night I applied 7 Minutes to Midnight on both sides of my neck, cleavage area, sternal notch, and both wrists. I also applied a strip of LAM original down both forearms. I was going for more of a sweet experience instead of sexy. Hubby and I were having a night in with our 2 year old daughter for the new year.

I let it all dry, then walked in the living room and sat by him on the couch. He gets up to go to the bathroom for a sec, and turns around and stops. He kept playing with me and calling me his "beautiful wife, bodacious babe, etc". He was in a good mood. He also goes on to make the statement that we are going to go out "with a bang" (pun intended) this new years eve. HAHA. He comes back and starts playing with my hair and staring straight at me. I was like, "what?" He goes, "I'm just thinking about how lucky I am and how beautiful you are."

In my head, I was thinking, "Wow this Heart & Soul blend really works." :001_tt2: He is most always sweet, but not over the top the way he was being last night.

Anyway, to me, the 7 Minutes to Midnight makes me smell like a big tootsie roll once it dries :001_tt2: The night went well. We didn't "do anything" because I was exhausted by 1130 and didn't even stay up for the new year, but it was good, quality family time for all of us.

I will be definitely ordering some full strength Heart & Soul soon. :001_tt2:

So last night I applied 7 Minutes to Midnight on both sides of my neck, cleavage area, sternal notch, and both wrists. I also applied a strip of LAM original down both forearms. I was going for more of a sweet experience instead of sexy. Hubby and I were having a night in with our 2 year old daughter for the new year.

I let it all dry, then walked in the living room and sat by him on the couch. He gets up to go to the bathroom for a sec, and turns around and stops. He kept playing with me and calling me his "beautiful wife, bodacious babe, etc". He was in a good mood. He also goes on to make the statement that we are going to go out "with a bang" (pun intended) this new years eve. HAHA. He comes back and starts playing with my hair and staring straight at me. I was like, "what?" He goes, "I'm just thinking about how lucky I am and how beautiful you are."

In my head, I was thinking, "Wow this Heart & Soul blend really works." :) He is most always sweet, but not over the top the way he was being last night.

Anyway, to me, the 7 Minutes to Midnight makes me smell like a big tootsie roll once it dries :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co The night went well. We didn't "do anything" because I was exhausted by 1130 and didn't even stay up for the new year, but it was good, quality family time for all of us.

I will be definitely ordering some full strength Heart & Soul soon. :)

With H & S and LAM......oh yeah, you could have gone out with a bang.....A BIG ONE!

• 3 months later...

Slathered this in my hair and on skin: drastically different. In the hair, it is warm and complex and feminine, powdery-perfumey in a good way, with a sizable throw; figgy and woody and very quiet on the skin.

My first H&S experience. I didn't notice effects on other people, but it made me love everyone (in a Vicodin way, though O HAI FDA H&S R NOT A DRUG), and gave me really bad blabbermouth!! Now I'm *definitely* not trying TC in public without duct-taping my mouth shut. Also (TMI alert) I think it was responsible for making me sort of err hot & bothered, in a situation where it was not really appropriate, LOL.

Slathered this in my hair and on skin: drastically different. In the hair, it is warm and complex and feminine, powdery-perfumey in a good way, with a sizable throw; figgy and woody and very quiet on the skin.

My first H&S experience. I didn't notice effects on other people, but it made me love everyone (in a Vicodin way, though O HAI FDA H&S R NOT A DRUG), and gave me really bad blabbermouth!! Now I'm *definitely* not trying TC in public without duct-taping my mouth shut. Also (TMI alert) I think it was responsible for making me sort of err hot & bothered, in a situation where it was not really appropriate, LOL.

LOL, you should definitely never drink & wear this, or wear this around someone who responds adversely to Est......

I always liken the feeling to when you first fall in love (or lust) & everything about that person is so great! Only with this blend, everyone is great :toast:

Edited by Beccah1