How long do Cops last?

I apologize if this was already answered or discussed. I could not find anything in my searches. Question: If I wear Sexpionage, BI, or CP in the evening/ night at home, would I still see effects through the next day?

Potentially, sure. Cops do tend to be "sticky" and sometimes are more effective the next day.

Here's one discussion about that kind of thing:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=10022

Yes. They can definately last through a shower into the next day.

That makes sense. I wore Sexpionage one night after my shower and headed to work early next morning. I was in a conference and noticed I got a couple of stares from people I usually am comfortable with. :say19:

Is it ok with wear pheros with Cops every day? Can it lose its effect over time?

You may notice diminishing returns or even ghosting depending on what you wear and the applicable context. Cops are perfectly fine to wear every day - like in a LAM! mix or Sheer Essence, for example, but if you're wearing the heavily sexual mixes every day then it may provoke responses you don't want in other contexts. It really depends on various factors and it's all situational. Some women do wear BI on a regular basis because it's the image they want to project and they say it works for them. I have a different opinion on that but wearing cops themselves every day is just an enhancement like any other - like coloring your hair or wearing makeup.

but wearing cops themselves every day is just an enhancement like any other - like coloring your hair or wearing makeup.

I like that description :) I'm currently giving up coloring the hair, but will never give up on makeup, and love cops! If any of you knew me in person, you'd agree that they are so me!