A good phero for focus and being a task master

As someone who has been prescribed adderall for ADHD I have to say that wearing mega watt on a few occasions had a similar effect. ( I thought I took my meds but didn't ) I've been struggling with that inability to focus a lot lately, thinking I need to get a FB of UN MW to help tackle the days/ tasks I struggle with most over revisiting meds. I'm very aware of what I hyper focus v's can't focus on. Definitly worth trying.

I have severe inattentive ADHD and despite Mega Watt being formulated just for this I get the biggest boost from La Femme Noire. Leather in a pinch but Either the lower dose of none or the synergy with the other molecules its blended with makes LFN the winner for me.

DOM gives me that kick in the butt when I need it.

I will have to re-visit Mega Watt. I take Concerta, but sometimes the fog doesn't properly lift, and other times the hyper focusing in the wrong direction is a bit intense, especially when I'm focusing on stupid shit that happened in the past.

I used Focus Pocus today, but it's hard to judge as I rarely slept last night. My over-sharing filter gets turned off, unfortunately and I just talk too much when I haven't slept.

Edited by Eastwood22