Bosom Bows with Girl/Girl

AD-BosomBows-Perm_1.jpg

A charming archaic term for best friends of the female type! A heady scent with an androgynous air but also a tantalizing hint of feminine sensuality which invites the sharing of confidences and the warmth of friendship, get acquainted with our blend of smooth sandalwood and amber, spicy accents of neroli and cinnamon, plus hand-tinctured bee pollen within a base of warm vanilla oak. 

Enhanced with our exclusive Girl/Girl pheromone formula. This pheromone blend was designed as a same-sex attractant for females. (The world’s FIRST in fact!) In the language of pheros, this mix imparts: sexual attraction, happiness, cuddling, female bonding, and social dominance. It works great for female-to-female interactions of ALL kinds. (PS: Hey guys – this is also a great scent for you when you find yourself in a situation where you are outnumbered by the ladies.)

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
NEROLI ~ Sensuality, love, relieves tension & anxiety; quells apprehension, encourages a shy lover, confidence building.
BEE POLLEN ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness. What a pleasant surprise! I have never been able to wear Bosom Bows. It's been sooooo.....achk! On me. Masculine and sharp. I'm not sure I gave the last version a fair trial because the first one I tried (which I believe was actually the second version 2010 I think?) wore so bad on me I was terrified. This is awesome and smells absolutely nothing like I remember. I don't smell the oak at all which is what ruins a lot of things for me. This is soft, smooth and comforting. No bite.

Oh yes!! It gets better and better! I smell no cinnamon at all it is mostly a soft sensuous vanilla sandalwood with neroli and bee pollen sweetener. It reminds me of something a little old fashioned for some reason. I don't know why that is. But it's got a real vintage decadent feel to it. I may love this more than the new scented balm bomb one.

I need to go to bed and try this one all on its own ASAP. Right now it's a FB for sure but sampling all these pheros at once before bed may not have been a good idea.

I like this.

My first brief impression of the scent on my skin was a much lighter, softer, muted version of the previous Bosom Bows. The wood is very soft, the cinnamon does not announce its self at all. No spicyness. No sharp points.

This wears subtly on my skin. I do get a light powder and the faintest, brief wiff the pollen. Overall this wears super close to my skin. A very friendly, neutral & soft scent.

I do smell spicy today with this but it doesn't read like any cinnamon I'm used to. I still love this. I smell oakmoss too!! Full bottle for sure

Does Girl/Girl have cops? Can't remember.

Do me a favor and turn your sample upside down and tell me what color the actual perfume is.

This.

I am so freaking happy the vanilla doesn't go powdery and wonky on me, this is a tie with Balm Bomb for my favorite for November. I love how this melds with my skin! It feels like..skin+. Like...my skin, just amped a bit with delicious warm goodness. It is definitely a "come closer and snuzzle me" vibe. It's actually along the lines of what I thought and hoped Sensual Harmony would smell like. I get a bit of everything in this and it all comes together perfectly. This is a great 'every day' kind of scent, I would wear this to work (industrial environment) and while hanging out at home with my roomies, it's all "comfort and easy, relaxed intimacy" which is my favorite vibe.

Ok so my Bosom Bows is yellow tinged and if we are comparing to Scented Balm Bomb that one is completely clear. They don't smell anything alike really.

Same here.

My Bosom Bows & Balm Bomb do not smell alike. Though they are both very soft scents and I could see, perhaps, someone thinking that. The Bows scent is wayyy dialed down.

Notably different notes aside, Balm is stronger & more powdery to my nose and lasts longer.

IMO, I get the impression that Mara made the fragrances more ubiquitous for wider appeal. It would make sense since they are made to be permeant and have that simple "go to" quality.

Color, I tore my labels to get a good look. I held the trials under a lamp for light but even w/o my glasses I can see that Balm is clear, Bows is a very pale yellow or "tinged" as MDC said.

Edited by StacyK

Bosom Bows is a scent I've always enjoyed - I have a bottle of the original - but had difficulty wearing because the type of sandalwood in it was a migraine trigger for me. Like with previous rebrews, this is one is pretty much identical for me but it's less intense and therefore I can handle it much easier. It's still just on the edge of sharpness with me, but that's just me, I have a sensitivity to sandalwood which most people would not. What I really love about this scent is the vanilla oak accord, it's so warm and smooth, it's androgynous but not overly so, from an aesthetic point of view. But this is very soft and slightly powdery on me and therefore it's so much more wearable that I'm really tempted to get a bottle of this version now.

Bosom Bows is a scent I've always enjoyed - I have a bottle of the original - but had difficulty wearing because the type of sandalwood in it was a migraine trigger for me. Like with previous rebrews, this is one is pretty much identical for me but it's less intense and therefore I can handle it much easier. It's still just on the edge of sharpness with me, but that's just me, I have a sensitivity to sandalwood which most people would not. What I really love about this scent is the vanilla oak accord, it's so warm and smooth, it's androgynous but not overly so, from an aesthetic point of view. But this is very soft and slightly powdery on me and therefore it's so much more wearable that I'm really tempted to get a bottle of this version now.

Exactly. Though the "powdery" to my nose and mind maybe tilts a tad to female (that's just my association). But, yes. I'm so glad this is permeant. I can buy just one bottle now and relax knowing there's safely more to come. Edited by StacyK

This is softer than the other versions of Bosom Bows... but I really liked the more androgynous feel that the previous versions had (BB2 was my fave) The sandalwood is most prominent on me, with a bit of vanilla and oak coming out later. It definitely has a powdery, soft feel to it.

• 3 weeks later...

The verdict is in for me. This is my fav scent of the Nov releases. It's not the only one I like. But, my favorite to be sure.

As Bella said, and I think I mentioned up thread too. This is a soft, delicately powdered version. Probably a more accessible scent for more people. I love the distinctive, forwardness of the older versions. I have a bottle & a half left of #3, and I'll want more when it's gone :) But, I like havering this softer version as well. I've already ordered a FB and I'm ready for it to arrive. I used the last of my trial today. :)

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

When first applied, this is all sandalwood on me. As much as I enjoy the smell of sandalwood, it can sometimes be nauseating for me. This version of Bosom Bows definitely is not. I don't get any woodsy sharpness, just a smooth, rounded blend. After drydown, I notice the vanilla more which just adds to the appeal. I also get a subtle gourmand spice. This is rich, boozy, sweet sandalwood. It's warm and comforting. I adore this perfume.

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty surprised by this one. The vanilla is so well blended with the oak and sandlewood. It is a perfect mixture of the soft and sweet grounded by the woods and spices. I don't know what I was expecting, but this was not it. This smells very expensive...like a liquid cashmere. Very very nice ! Very comforting and soft.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in love with this fragrance! It's just divine, soft, soothing and so well blended that I would struggle to pick out any one note over another. It's in oil and has so far projected well despite it being cold here and really lasts too. I can see I'm going to end up really getting through this bottle and it may end up as one of the first I end up re-ordering. I'm slightly fragrance obsessed!

With the Girl/Girl I have found that like several other phero's I've bought from here it really boosts my confidence and makes me feel more sociable. I've also found that people seem happier to stop and chat. Generally women seem warmer towards me when wearing it.

• 1 month later...

I'm wearing this right now and honestly couldn't add anything that hasn't already been said... I LOVE it! Very soft and powdery clean and fresh. It's comforting and makes me feel snuggly. It's so well blended. I wore it today b/c I have been feeling a bit anxious about some big changes coming up for me and it has really helped me to feel calmer. Not sure if that's the scent or the pheros or both.

On this cloudy day here I would love to just cuddle up under a warm blanket and smell this lol. This could definitely be a FB.

Also I should note that I wore this to work one day and my young male coworker walked by and said you smell good! I wasn't sure if he was talking to me as I had my back turned so I who me? And he said yeah is that you? I said probably I'm wearing a new perfume and he repeated that it smelled good. Must of been me as no one else was around at the time. This is one of only a few times I have gotten an unsolicited complement on my fragrance since using LP. I had put it on that morning so the throw must be decent despite the fact that it seems to wear close. Definitely a winner in my book!

I'm wearing this right now and honestly couldn't add anything that hasn't already been said... I LOVE it! Very soft and powdery clean and fresh. It's comforting and makes me feel snuggly. It's so well blended. I wore it today b/c I have been feeling a bit anxious about some big changes coming up for me and it has really helped me to feel calmer. Not sure if that's the scent or the pheros or both.

On this cloudy day here I would love to just cuddle up under a warm blanket and smell this lol. This could definitely be a FB.

Also I should note that I wore this to work one day and my young male coworker walked by and said you smell good! I wasn't sure if he was talking to me as I had my back turned so I who me? And he said yeah is that you? I said probably I'm wearing a new perfume and he repeated that it smelled good. Must of been me as no one else was around at the time. This is one of only a few times I have gotten an unsolicited complement on my fragrance since using LP. I had put it on that morning so the throw must be decent despite the fact that it seems to wear close. Definitely a winner in my book!

I know. Gorgeous scent. It's my fav of all the permenant scents. The phero puts me in a good mood and it's one of my favorite "girls night out" phero blends.

I must say it really took the edge off today. I even managed to lock my keys in the car and it was a non issue. I have an interesting story about that actually...

So I am out running errands and realize that I accidentally bought the wrong dog vitamins when I got back to my car. I immediately got out to exchange them and instantly realized that in my distracted state I locked the keys in the car! DAMN Luckily I had my phone and wallet in hand so I went to exchange them which went very smoothly btw. I called my mom whom I was supposed to meet up with in about an hour anyway and asked her to pick me up instead of coming straight to my place.

In the meantime I walked across the street to Starbucks to wait and get a coffee. I walked in and am greated by a young, fairly attractive guy at the counter. I delicately tried to ask him if their caramel honey latte was any good as I don't usually drink Starbucks but drink honey lattes daily... He immediately caught on that I was trying to tactfully say that I'm not a Starbucks fan, and I was concerned it was going to be gross lol. He smiled and said that he wasn't a fan either but that his best guy barista was working and so he would make me one and if i didn't like it he would make me something else. He was very pleasant. It was probably the best Starbucks coffee I've ever had. On my way out I felt compelled to let him know that it was above and beyond my expectations. I went to the counter to tell him it was really good and that I would get it again but only if his "best barista" was making it. He was all smiles and said, well you haven't seen MY skills on the machine yet. I said well then I guess I'll have to now. He laughed and asked my name and then reached over the cash register to shake my hand and introduce himself.

While nice and pleasant I have never had that kind of exchange over a cup of coffee before. And as a former barista and a long time retail clerk I rarely shake hands with my customers unless I have been trying to sell them hard on something for a prolonged period of time. It was very interesting. Did I phero him with girl/girl? Hmmm

I then met up with my mom and we had a really good time together lots of talking and sharing. I gave her a bunch of stuff including some LPMP samples. Lol I'm such a geek over these potions.

Love how I smell today. I'm still huffing my wrists. I will definitely be testing this out some more.

I think I really like it. I feel like I get good selfies even though they aren't super obvious I just felt good in general. Even in situations I would of usually been irritable over like locking my keys in the car and being forced to drinking Starbucks lol. And I didn't feel short with my mom like I can be at times.

I pulled this out for the first time since I received it because of the recent discussion.

I have fallen Even More in Love. This is such an elegant, elegant fragrance. I can't pick out any one note, it's one smooth blend that I can't stop huffing. I'm going to try this at work next week, see how the guys react.

Hahaha ok not going to wear this to work. Apparently it has an effect on gay men and one of the men I was working with COULD NOT keep his hands off of me, he was extremely touchy-feely. In the truck on the way back to the shop, he tried to curl up on me and sleep.

Hahaha ok not going to wear this to work. Apparently it has an effect on gay men and one of the men I was working with COULD NOT keep his hands off of me, he was extremely touchy-feely. In the truck on the way back to the shop, he tried to curl up on me and sleep.

This is NOT his usual behavior, it was way out of the ordinary and he knew it and it was making him way nervous. I went back to SWS today. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Wore this to work the other day. Good day by all accounts but one thing that stands out in my mind as a probable hit:

I'm in sales and had some lady stand so close to me as I was trying to sell her a sofa that she was leaning on me! This happened twice as I came back to check up on her. She said she needed to talk with her husband so she probably wasn't hitting on me but of all the years I've spent with customers I've never had someone so blatantly all over me! I've had ppl, men specifically, make excuses to touch me but this was just really strange. She seemed fairly normal but her personal bubble was gone and I'd imagine she doesn't do that with everyone she has a casual conversation with. I was almost like she was drunk but I smelt no alcohol. Maybe a pill popper? Lol she seemed with it tho.

I would say to date this appears to get me my most regular hits.

• 1 month later...

Wore this again today after a long while.

I kind of forgot how cool this blend is, both scent and phero.

I really like how the sugary sweet vanilla is tempered by a tangy "boy smell" of sandalwood, sharpness with a masculine smooth amber for balance. I totally get this, and it would smell really good on a guy too.

Loving this.

I really like how the sugary sweet vanilla is tempered by a tangy "boy smell" of sandalwood, sharpness with a masculine smooth amber for balance. I totally get this, and it would smell really good on a guy too.

Loving this.

Mm, I would like to smell this on a man :Emoticons04235:

• 1 year later...

This one did not work out for me not matter what I did. The fragrance was sweet and perfumey on me. I did not get any self effects, but men ignored me and women ignored me too. I did not get any hits. Even a bad hit.

This does not read like a genuine review. I'm flagging it.

• 2 months later...

Copied and past3d from me other journal. 

BTW, is Girl girl different to G2? I thought they're the same? :)

Anyways, I wanned to test a theory I have about high testosterone level men and EST. I belive, men with high test have a capability to wear est with positive results. But if they have low test, then it may come accross as too girly. Or whatever. Lol. On me first run it was amazing. I've tested it on me ride share trips. Usually, people just keep quiet. But with this on, they're just chatty with respect/status. 

Bossom bows boosted with G2

Bossom bows has a slight creamy leathery smell and I like it. G2 has A-Nol, EST and cops and the site says more. Am not sure what that more part is. But wow. This is some blend. I know it's a girly product, but conversation gets highly sexual real quick. Happened so far twice in ride shares. Girls were drunk too. That should be noted. 

A few status hits from a few girls when I was wearing this. Them few girls called me 'Sir'. Lol. Girls are just plain chatty. Either with me or amongst themselves.

Guys on the other hand, the timid guys are quiet, but the social type of guys're chatty. Timid ones were avoiding eye contact. That's usually a status thing. Anyways I like it. 

Looks from both guys and girls. From accross glasses too. Am assuming it's the cops glow I get. 

Bossom bows was a very preliminary one test and so far I love it. Planning to order a full bottle of this. 

4 hours ago, DrChocolate said:

BTW, is Girl girl different to G2? I thought they're the same? :)

They're meant to have the same effects, but I believe they are different formulas.

Copy pasted from me journal. Reporting this only cos it's a significant hit. Thanks for reading.

4 sample dabs of Bossom bows. Spreaded accross face neck jaw line area. 

18 year old Caucasian chick (know the age cos they were saying that she just turned 18 last week) blonde hair blue eyes, at the end of the trip, stuck her tongue in me mouth. I couldn't believe it. Was wearing just Bossom bows solo. When we kept making out, the stupid cop interrupted us and said, "ya can't stop here. Gotta keep moving" so I had to keep moving. So she got out. 

Application was about 6 hours old, and I was slightly sweaty cos it was a sunny day. Slightly hot day. 

Rdcently, I quit smoking, with champix. And I can smell me own sweat and it smells lemony. 

Natural Sweat + Bossom bows (which is A-nol, EST and cops) automatic make out from a ride share chick 18 years old. 

I don't think  EST makes u girly. I think it tones down the high e-none signature of high testosterone. 

Seriously, I couldn't believe it. Am 33. And she just turned 18. It's a new record for me.   

• 8 months later...