Electric Heart w/ Copulins

AD2-ElectricHeart.jpg

PURPLE PRICKLY PEAR ~ Protection, endurance, warmth, love, inspiration, sacred gateway to the spirit world.
BERRIES ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
BAMBOO LEAF ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

This is a really bright tangy kind of scent, I can see why it's Mara's favorite this month. :D

I like the combo of the prickly pear and the berries with the sweet notes but there's something in it which is causing it to go a little sour/off on me, it might be the bamboo. Sometimes a watery-green note just will not play nice on my skin. However, I think it's a good scent for Spring/Summer and I cannot smell the cops at all - but we know fruit scents are a good cover for cops.

This is the one I call Electric HEAT. The comparison to OCCO Ambrosia is apt. It starts off strong and remains strong. I am loving the combo of prickly pear with sandalwood ! I really can't pick up the bamboo at all for the longest time, because my nose is very busy being intrigued and amazed at the pure power and energy coming off this concoction. But then finally the bamboo is there, softly, in the background, like a supporting melody while the rockstar goes to town center stage. This is not for the faint of heart ! But then by the time I'm wearing cops, I am not in hiding and this totally suits my personality. The photo is also an excellent match for this scent :)

This is definitely my fave of the bunch this month! Sweet and fruity I can't smell even a hint of cops.

I wanted to like occo ambrosia but never got it b/c patchouli amps on my skin and is too distracting. Makes me feel like I smell like a hippie which isn't a sexy idea for me. Lol

So when I read the description for Electric Heart I was very excited. It doesn't disappoint. I've only worn it on my torso so I can't say the exact notes but the overall scent is fruity goodness. Maybe even like a fruit punch, sweet and well blended. I will report back as I wear it more.

This is a surprise delight for me! All of the notes fall into the sometimes not so great on my skin, so I wasn't expecting much. But this.... the fruit is very true, not in the least candied. The honey is perfect -- sweet and natural without being cloying. The bamboo and sandalwood anchor the foodie notes without overpowering them. I can't believe this is a cops cover!

I've been wearing this one a lot, and 1 minute after app, I get the HELLO COPPYCOPCOPCOPPYCOP thing going, and then within another 2 mins or so, the cop scent disappears for good. There's quite a bit of copulins in this, I am surprised no one else is getting a blast of it like I am!

So, it's hovering around 90 degrees up here already, I cannot believe it, I moved a thousand miles north to get away from this...nevermind....anyway, this is the kind of scent I just CRAVE when the weather heats up. Makes me feel cooler somehow, reminds me of a summer evening breeze.

I have been wearing this in my torso only so maybe that's why I'm not picking up on it much. OCCO'S on the other hand are ¡all cops all the time! even though I wear them on my torso also. Lol but I love them for that. Makes me feel like walking sex!

Omg Mara 90° yikes! Luckily that won't last in you neck of the woods. Idaho on the other hand... here comes 4 months of 85°+++ D:

There's quite a bit of copulins in this, I am surprised no one else is getting a blast of it like I am!

No I wasn't, it was all Pricky Pear Party in mah noze!

No cops blast here, heck I had to shove it in the part of my organizer next to the OCCOs as a visual reminder this thing has cops in it. Just an intense prickly bubbly happy happy energetic sort of vroom vroom zoom kinda scent to me.

This is a surprise delight for me! All of the notes fall into the sometimes not so great on my skin, so I wasn't expecting much. But this.... the fruit is very true, not in the least candied. The honey is perfect -

Almost verbatim Blackcat! I was all, meh, this is one of the last ones to try....and then WOW! Fruity, juicy goodness ^_^ Kept waiting for it to go plastic-like or SOMETHING and it just hasn't happened. My skin eats it up though :( Which REALLY surprised me. I haven't had that happen with a fragrance in a long time! I get zero cops too. Just juicy, berry, fruity deliciousness :Emoticons0424:

Trying Electric Heart today. My first impression was that it reminded me of a very fancy candle (probably because I scent my home with these type of scents), then I got a blast of cops, which died down rather quickly. Now, it's all summer fruit cooler. Where did the cops go? Idk, but Electric Heart is a very refresca type of scent.