Compromising Positions

Why would that be weird? I put perfume on before bed often. I find a nice scent for bed relaxing or sexy, whatever I'm going for. I believe this has been a practice historically.

Even if it's something you never did before, I doubt it would be strange.

My boys would find that completely weird or rather have found it to be weird. They really don't care about primping, I think I get more "hits" from gasoline and motor oil than I'll ever get from pheros. When we road trip I'm lucky if my hair gets brushed. No time or space for extras when you're on two wheels. I'm just thankful they do favor showers, little else is required.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha i put perfume on for bed just about every night!

When I wear Sexpionage or any alpha phero, my BF seems to expect me to to initiate too. Like he's expecting to be dominated lol. But when I wear a softie blend like H&S, his demeanor is definitely different and he will initiate. I actually get way better hits with H&S and cops than some of the really agressive pheros. My personality might compliment the softer stuff maybe.

Sounds like the feminine blends bring out his alpha male chivalry. Yum ;)

Haha i put perfume on for bed just about every night!

When I wear Sexpionage or any alpha phero, my BF seems to expect me to to initiate too. Like he's expecting to be dominated lol. But when I wear a softie blend like H&S, his demeanor is definitely different and he will initiate. I actually get way better hits with H&S and cops than some of the really agressive pheros. My personality might compliment the softer stuff maybe.

Sorry, I can't figure out if there's a multi quote option on my phone. Eggers, I have seen the cream on etsy, thanks for the good review, I may try that in the future but I'm not overly fond of fruity scents and make a lot of my own skincare. I am following Mara's suggestion on how much fragrance to use in a lotion since she was kind enough to share.

Hearts, it does make sense that things could go that way, maybe I need to experiment more with the softer blends for the bedroom. I'm super passive in nature, except in the bedroom, for a girl with two alpha males I'm almost always the initiator/aggressor. I have been hoping that CP would bring a bit more of the animal out of the boys but perhaps it just makes me that much more the alpha when it comes to getting physical, I get a big dose of selfies when I wear this and really have to hold myself in check. That could be why I got a very primal reaction when wearing H&S, it was exactly the kind of night I had hoped for when wearing CP.

• 1 month later...
When I aplied this, i was doing house jobs and looking rather aweful. My boyfriend had been in a funny mood for the past few days, and we hadnt been very intimate. However about 30 min after aplying a little of this, he perked up, and started to get very grabby with me :D
I asked him about the smell and he seemed to love it, inbetween going a little sex crazed.. I think the sexpionage definately worked in this one! :P
In regards to the scent :
Initially it had quite a sharp smell but faded fast. A warmer burnt smell started to appear shortly after and then they both started to fade together to form a subtle warm smell. at this point it was quite nice but i cant say i was IN LOVE with it.
10 min later - the slightly sharper smell re-emerged, sweeter and nicer this time, the whole smell was less subtle than before, a burnt warm sweet smell.
1 hour layer - it had become a really nice soft yummy smell, subtle and not too intense.
After this final smell its definately one for the shopping list!!! Yumm****

• 1 month later...

I got this in virgin, and all I can say is OMGGGGG,THIS IS SOOOO DAMN GOOOOD!!!! :Emoticons04235:

This is the most amazing, perfect vanilla scent, EVER. :Love09751:

I had not considered this before, because I don't have anyone to zap some Sexpionage on, so I was so glad to grab a bottle phero-free. Wet, I totally get the nutmeg-dusted rich, creamy eggnog. Then within thirty minutes, it starts morphing into the richest, creamiest, vanilla custard backed by the smoothest, most elegant resin. I cannot stop sniffing myself! Seriously, this is an instant favorite of mine, I'd better find someone to enchant with Sexpionage, or beg for another virgin re-brew. I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!

Wore this to Walmart with hubby ( 2 finger dabs, I'm only 21) and got CHASED and surrounded by men who just wanted to stand near me, but wouldn't look me in the eyes or talk to me lol I'm eeeeeeevil I know ?

Ohmygosh! When I started wearing pheros THAT was one of the weirdest things to get used to - the whole standing near you but not initiating conversations :lol: I thought it was creepy at first, but as I caught on it just became a bit comical.

A lot of women really like this fragrance/phero signature too :) I've gotten some extra attention from some gay & bi friends as well ^_^

Wore this to Walmart with hubby ( 2 finger dabs, I'm only 21) and got CHASED and surrounded by men who just wanted to stand near me, but wouldn't look me in the eyes or talk to me lol I'm eeeeeeevil I know ?

I would be more comfortable wearing this in some dark, crime ridden alley than wear it to Walmart. Yucky. it's really not intended for that. Stay safe.

Wore this to Walmart with hubby ( 2 finger dabs, I'm only 21) and got CHASED and surrounded by men who just wanted to stand near me, but wouldn't look me in the eyes or talk to me lol I'm eeeeeeevil I know

It's good that you had your hubby/bodyguard with you!

Ohmygosh! When I started wearing pheros THAT was one of the weirdest things to get used to - the whole standing near you but not initiating conversations :lol: I thought it was creepy at first, but as I caught on it just became a bit comical.

Yeah, that was something that amused me too when I started wearing pheros--men moving closer to me and staying there, not in a creepy way (so far!) but in an unconscious way, like I cast a little spell on them and their feet moved them closer without them realizing it :D

Edited by Witty Kitty

Yeah, that was something that amused me too when I started wearing pheros--men moving closer to me and staying there, not in a creepy way (so far!) but in an unconscious way, like I cast a little spell on them and their feet moved them closer without them realizing it :D

That's a great description of it! They're drawn. Sometimes it's the yummy smell for sure, lol, sometimes they're completely oblivious and it's on some subconscious level. I only found it creepy at first because - who gets that close but doesn't talk to you and/or won't even make eye contact? :lol: But once you realize they aren't even aware of their own behavior - it has to make you giggle because you know why, even if they don't...:ange:

It's good that you had your hubby/bodyguard with you!

Yeah, that. At the store I work in, with my male colleagues.

At shows where my musician friends perform. At salsa nights.

Witch craft. ;)

That's hilarious lol I would NEVER wear this out without my man, I can see how quickly things could go from light to very very dark and scary!

I had 2 bad/uncomfortable experiences with this type of situation and both were out and about in the middle of the day. I had LAM on one time at the gas station and... I never do this, I went in their sore to grab something. Really creepy guys were hanging out.. it got super uncomfortable and awkward. I posted the details about it in the LAM thread.

The other time this freaky older guy followed me and my daughter around the grocery store. I was ready to kick his ass when he followed us outside.

It's just with the sexy cop heavy stuff most of the time you'll be fine but there are those people with what we refer to here as having "low social filters". There are "sexy socials" that will make you sparkle out on the town or wherever. You can even add a bit of cops. But, you're toning it down a bit for public use.

Glad you are having fun with the pheros. The experimenting is fun. Just use caution.

How does the man like them?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I meant to post my review but never got to it. This drives my DH wild! It is an instant reaction. If anyone is on the fence about getting this dont second guess yourself. Just go for it and you will be satisfied! (Pun intended ?) I apply it on my cleavage and his response is stronger after sniffing up close.

Funny thing I have unscented Sexpionage as well but the hubby has a stronger reaction to CP than the unscented blend.

• 2 weeks later...

Wearing this today - not only am I personally obsessed with the scent (may be my fave so far, but who can really pick a fave?), it never fails to get the beeeeeeest most over the top responses with hubby. Grabby, kissy, overly lovey dovey, aaaand of course that lil' bit more.... :666: Drives him totally bananas and makes it impossible to get anything done, but I'm not complaining. After an already scandalous morning, he was working in the kitchen this afternoon and I walked past and he all but accosted me to attempt to devour my arm. I asked him if he liked the scent (I have not had to divulge my LPMP secret yet since for years he's been used to me bombarding him with at least 1 new fragrance a week) and he said, "No I hate it... *nibble nibble* I hate it so much *nibble nibble nibble* but just stay here for one more second..." :smiley-laughing024: I'll leave the rest of the afternoon to your imagination. Hubs is happily napping now - hopefully we're not too tired to make it to our dinner reservation tonight! Definitely does not make for a productive time, but I'm officially obsessed with this stuff. 6 thumbs up.

• 1 month later...

I feel like I'm constantly up in this thread but seriously, I cannot extol the virtues of this enough. It is flat out insane and dangerous how effective this is both with my man and with the selfies it gives me, not to mention how utterly and entirely delectable the scent is. Anytime I wear this I'm a maniac with my arm glued to my face, and once I get a whiff, well... mama gotta find some playtime stat. And yes, the O's are better. :D I don't get nearly the same effect with UN Sexpionage either - it's all about the blend. I'm almost all the way through a full bottle, and that's saying a whole hell of a lot considering I own over 1,000 fragrances, I only wear it at home (because Sexpionage), and I've had the bottle less than 2 months. I have never gone through a scent faster than this! I simply cannot get enough! Properly addicted.

• 1 month later...

I have two samples of this and I will probably order a full bottle during the sale.  The thing is...one of my samples has a brown, spicy color (which I'd have imagined) and one is almost clear.  Was there something in different batches that would cause this?  I ordered them maybe 3-4 months apart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Compromising position is a win win blend. It's a garantee giving me hit every time I wear it. The scent hides cops pretty good. At first right after you spray it-the smell is a bit weird to me but nothing like cheesy(or whatever I associate with cops). Then later, it turns into light vanilla scent with some spicies. I wear it everywhere and for me nothing wrong with that.

• 2 months later...

i love this, tried it tonight, like a hum bug vanilla scent, then on dry down turns a bit licorice, this will be a future buy full bottle, haven't tested under the covers yet, but hubby seemed to like it!

going to have to put some more on before bed time lol!

i'm in love with this scent, might work more on me than the other half, hum?

You know, it’s funny...I got a vial of CP, along with Love Potion Red, in my first order, back in August, & while I loved both in the bottles, I thought that they didn’t work with my chemistry...

I mixed them together in an empty roll on & together, they worked. I didn’t know about travel shock at the time. I received both as a free sample in my order a couple of weeks ago, & decided to let them sit a few days.

To my delight, both are absolutely delicious on me, separately now. Especially Compromising Positions. On me, it starts as a slightly spicy vanilla, then mellows to a sweet, creamy, delectable vanilla 🥰 

This is up there with OCCO White for me, & that is saying a lot ! I’ve bought fragrances online since 2007, & no one can come close to LPMP’s vanillas. This will be a full bottle purchase one of these orders, for sure. 

8 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

You know, it’s funny...I got a vial of CP, along with Love Potion Red, in my first order, back in August, & while I loved both in the bottles, I thought that they didn’t work with my chemistry...

I mixed them together in an empty roll on & together, they worked. I didn’t know about travel shock at the time. I received both as a free sample in my order a couple of weeks ago, & decided to let them sit a few days.

To my delight, both are absolutely delicious on me, separately now. Especially Compromising Positions. On me, it starts as a slightly spicy vanilla, then mellows to a sweet, creamy, delectable vanilla 🥰 

This is up there with OCCO White for me, & that is saying a lot ! I’ve bought fragrances online since 2007, & no one can come close to LPMP’s vanillas. This will be a full bottle purchase one of these orders, for sure. 

ooh wow great idea, i have both in samples so will be doing this!

4 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

They really do go great together ! Whether blended, or just wearing both at the same time 🙃

sounds a cool idea, will try wearing them both together, fab idea!!!!!

well i tried this combo out tonight, had to go to the docs cause for the past 3 weeks i have had a cough i can't shift, anyway i go there for 7pm, he is the only one there with it being new years, all the secretarys and other docs gone home so it was empty apart from me and him anyway he listens to my chest saying i'm wheezing etc so prescribed anti inflammatorys and antibiotics etc and on the way out he says i'll give you a kiss for new year lol, only on the cheek though lol!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2014 at 10:28 AM, irish eyes said:

I can say every time I have worn this, I have pretty erotic dreams so I know my brain is registering something when it comes to this blend.

OMG I had an extra...um, vivid ? dream last night about the guy I’m currently drooling over, & it just now hit me that I was wearing Compromising Positions last night 😂 Actually, I can still smell it on me now. Yay for longevity ! So either the same happened to me, or it’s a wild coincidence. Maybe I should try again tonight. You know, for scientific purposes 🙃

• 5 months later...

I visited a friend wearing CP (oil trial).

The situation is: he has an official girlfriend (no, not me). Nevertheless we regularly "clash" with each other.

It was somewhere in the afternoon, he was tired from work. He deceided to take a little nap and set an alarm clock.

I deceided to nap with him and was very surprised about his "shut up and lie down" when I expressed my concerns about me lying in his bed (usually things happen on the sofa and not in bed).

He fell asleep, I was still awake. But finaly I also fell into some kind of drowsing state.

Woke up again because he was fondling me (some time before his alarm could ring). I assumed that we will have sex that afternoon so I don't 'blame' CP for having sex with the friend.

The strange thing is his early wake up and the dozed fondling which I maybe can blame CP on.

So the question is: is CP even strong enough to wake men up? *lol*

Another thing I noticed, but further testing is necessary: I believe that my own orgasms are "better" with CP/Sexpionage.

A full bottle of Sexpionage Oil is waiting for my "friends" and more testing.

I already read that here before from another woman. I just don't remember who it was and what she was wearing exactly (Sexpionage UN or scented...).

This is probably the biggest hit I can ever imagine.

• 2 months later...

Got a freebie of this in one of my orders.  I put on a light lollipop and a tiny dab on my collar bone because that’s often where the nuzzling begins, lol.

About two minutes after walking in the door and getting nuzzled, my skirt was up and I was bent over the couch, lol.  With growling.  Omfg.

Full bottle, please!

On 10/10/2019 at 5:39 AM, HipGrrrl said:

About two minutes after walking in the door and getting nuzzled, my skirt was up and I was bent over the couch, lol.  With growling.  Omfg.

Compromising Positions is no joke! That's an appropriate response/hit. I think I don't wear it enough because I take it for granted since it's in the permanent collection. (Which is silly, I should have a few signature scents that I can have forever.) If I were forced to pick 10 LP's that I should never be without, I bet it would make the cut. And please don't make me choose.

• 2 years later...

The LP that is now compared to every other scent.

So I just got back to wearing LP and the guy I have been seeing, usually about once a week, is new to them. His favorite perfume on me previously was Dior poison girl.  Wore a few different lps and he liked them alright, but when I wore Compromising Positions @$*@&@&&@%! I was not expecting that, because my ex didn’t really respond when I wore it or other lps years ago.

Now he is about as cuddly, loving, and kissy as they come even when he says scents aren’t his favorite so I can’t go by that, but man he went on about how good I smelled, huffing, and kissing my neck. Brought it up the next couple of days. He came right out and said it Turned him on and made him think about sex. (Which we aren’t having)   I have since tried; lp gold- I like the one last week better; Liebchen- he said he wanted to eat me like a dessert but the other one (cp) makes him want to..; sexology , bunns of cinn, caramel musk- not as good as the the other one; bbm, lam - yummy but not as good as the other one; delectable it’s okay smells like caramel, you’re purposely not wearing the other one aren’t you ? Me: that you said made you think of sex? Him: Yes! Me: but you’re always thinking of sex anyway! Him: I still want the other one! So I may have to wear it next week or have a mutiny on my hands. 

• 9 months later...