Perfect Match?

PM is my absolute favourite phero blend. I mentioned in another thread how my SO seems to be quite irritable with Est blends so I always opt for PM around him as there is no Est in it. When I wear PM he is caring and affectionate and I have also noticed he is more likely to discuss our future plans when I wear this phero. I love this phero and it will most definitely be a staple for me.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if copulins can increase testosterone then I suppose oxytocin can be increased by other pheros.

I got my order of PM. Cross your fingers for me that it helps have a positive effect on my target guy Friday night!

• 2 months later...

While digging through my samples I found Bonded & decided to wear it, the other day. I forgot how great Perfect Match is. It's happiness in a bottle. I think you could enjoy anybody's company if you were wearing this.

I couldn't agree more. I might be able to tolerate my ex gf (my bride refers to my ex as 'Bitchy Barbie) if I'm loaded up with Girl Nip.

Snoopy, you may actually enjoy her company. PM is that good! I was actually having a good time with the ex when he came over to visit our son. I actually felt excited about our divorce & not in a negative way.

I was considering LFM today, as I'm planning on looking at a vehicle purchase, but on the way home last night PM jumped to mind.

I remember how surprised I was at what a great mix this was for work. I'm wondering if it will work on a high energy sales rep - and on me and my very low patience level for their (sometimes) ridiculous tactics. I've been going over it - which flavor I have it in - Allumette? Mark's Girl Nip? LP Pink? Or unscented with something maple and pumpkin - which I know at least my husband will love - as he'll be handling the "negotiations"...:D

It's kind of risky to try something different that I haven't tested in this environment before, not being sure IT'S sure fire - but I think it will be a good bet. They don't actually have exactly what I'm looking for on the lot, but they have items that are very close. If I'm happy, I can order what I like to be delivered, which would mean a return trip. I'm hoping the imprinting that PM seems to have will work to advantage in this department as well.

I will report back with my findings! Oh! And I will likely add a smidge of cops...as I do with everything...just to make sure the signature is definitely me and not the hubby. We'll let him keep is alpha signature ^_^

Not sure I would go with PM for purchasing something large. You would be surprised at people might pull when they're comfortable & your guard is down as well...... I think I would hit the LFM, Open Windows, or SWS for this type of shopping.

SWS would be a really nice no nonsense phero for that. I forgot I was working today and put Mark's Girl Nip on this morning. I had a great time and everyone there was in an awesome mood. That and the women followed me around because I smelled like chocolate.

I was considering LFM today, as I'm planning on looking at a vehicle purchase, but on the way home last night PM jumped to mind.

I remember how surprised I was at what a great mix this was for work. I'm wondering if it will work on a high energy sales rep - and on me and my very low patience level for their (sometimes) ridiculous tactics. I've been going over it - which flavor I have it in - Allumette? Mark's Girl Nip? LP Pink? Or unscented with something maple and pumpkin - which I know at least my husband will love - as he'll be handling the "negotiations"...:D

It's kind of risky to try something different that I haven't tested in this environment before, not being sure IT'S sure fire - but I think it will be a good bet. They don't actually have exactly what I'm looking for on the lot, but they have items that are very close. If I'm happy, I can order what I like to be delivered, which would mean a return trip. I'm hoping the imprinting that PM seems to have will work to advantage in this department as well.

I will report back with my findings! Oh! And I will likely add a smidge of cops...as I do with everything...just to make sure the signature is definitely me and not the hubby. We'll let him keep is alpha signature ^_^

If PM works like that on you? Beccah makes a good point there tho.

Personally I'm a BIG believer in LFM for this. It's just the best for me in these situations. The nuance of the LFM phero really works well in that dynamic. You're the customer they Want to work with. They want to make their sale but they have a huge nudge to please you. Rub your feet, suck on your toes ... :)

They want to make their sale but they have a huge nudge to please you. Rub your feet, suck on your toes ... :)

:10_small16: Bwahahaaaaa!

Yes, I took a leap with PM, but this was an informational visit. The sale will happen later this week and I will likely wear LFM for that - though I hadn't considered SWS, which may also be a good bet.

The salesman took us out for a test drive and explained all the bells and whistles - of which there are many. He disclosed some sales tactics they use, told us things he liked and didn't like - one of which was to do with during the change of season the tire pressure notification, how he thought it was "a pain in the ass" himself :D and what to do about it. He told us the good, the bad and the uglies. Over all the bad/uglies were outweighed by the good, being not so bad all in all. I had researched exactly what I wanted already online, he was just filling in the gaps and letting us get hands on to make our final decision. He gave us the info we wanted and wasn't pushy in any way. I hate those high pressure, crazy in the head types...So it did feel like talking over a purchase possibility with a friend - but then, that could've been the PM working on me too, eh? :lol:

We got everything we wanted from our visit and when we return it will be all business. So while we laid a friendly foundation, financing will be no nonsense. LFM works very well for me like that but I will take a good look at SWS and consider that a possibility too.

• 5 months later...

When I ordered my first UN samples last November I went straight for the sexual or I feel sexy pheros. PM was not on my list, perhaps because I didn't think it was something I needed being that I consider myself super lucky in love. After reading so many reviews I purchased a bottle in my last order. Wore it for the first time last night with a new scent I made, so no prexisting reaction to a favorite scent with the hubby.

I can't say I noticed any selfies, he came home from work, I finished making dinner and we sat down as usual. We went to our favorite watering hole after to get a beer, still nothing to report. Halfway through our beer another regular approached us, we have talked to him once before, know he's going through a bad divorce but last night he was glued to us. What I found odd was him standing very close to me telling us his life story but he started getting really touchy with my hubby. Seriously couldn't keep his hands off of him, rubbing his shoulder and I was virtually invisible.

FFW we make our escape, come home, and as my hubby is sitting on the bench in our entry getting ready to remove his boots, I sit down on his lap and give him a kiss. Not weird, or passionate, quite normal behavior with us, after 20+ yrs we are still very much young and in love. Somehow we found ourselves sitting on the entry floor barely inside the front door tangled up and kissing. For hours, not in an overly sexual way, just kissing. Like when you have just started dating someone and haven't been intimate yet. When kissing someone for hours on end is the most important thing in the world, and things like uncomfortable hardwood floors or being crammed in your parents car when you were kids is of little concern. The whole world just becomes nonexistent outside of that moment.

We eventually got up and went to bed and I got the bonus round of a realy long massage even though the hubby has to rise at 4am for work. In our adult lives and with our many years together spending hours on end kissing isn't something we really have time for. I'm going to have to admit that the night was PM related and that its definitly a winner. The last time I remember being so engrossed in non sexual kissing, for so long, I think we were 20, newly dating, and in his car, in a diner parking lot.

WOW!! What a night. Sweet kisses & sounds like a little latent boy crush on your sweetie.

Yes pheros can sometimes bring out some surprisingly interesting sides to people in a social setting. For better or worse, depends on the person I guess. Particularly with these bonds type pheros like PM or Gotcha. I've had some real eye opening moments. Even realized I had made mistakes in the character of a couple of people. One for the better one for the worse. If you want a dialed down version of that for out & about social situations IMO you should try H & S.

But... I love the kissing part of the story. I think we do loose that so quickly. It's sort of an art you have to practice to keep up your form. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I wore PM with LP Gold tonight on a first date. At one point while we were chatting, he looked over my shoulder at the people seated behind me and said, 'I'm going to marry this girl, mark my words, I don't know when but I'm telling you, one day, I'm going to marry her."

We kissed goodnight and he stood there trembling, he told me he felt weird and had butterflies (all in a good way), and I could tell he was absolutely smitten. I'm sure it was at least 90% me being awesome, but PM and LP Gold probably had something to do with it. :D He was literally huffing my hair when we kissed goodnight. Good, good stuff.

Edited by rain_dancer

I don't often get selfies worth nothing with this. But, I do get hits. It does work well.

Mara... "Bonded" would be so great for valentines. Hint... Hint.,, :D

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

I get heaps of compliments with this one, particularly from older men (why?). People behave very fondly towards me, and are very nurturing, respectful and seem very pleased to have me around. I see this as a balancing type of phero blend- it draws people in, but in a calm, peaceful kind of way.

• 2 weeks later...

Test-drove this today; ate both lunch and dinner out and had drinks afterward. I didn't experience any selfies, but every server was very attentive and one of them (a woman) looked at me in a somewhat enamored way every time we interacted. It all made for a very pleasant day.

Test-drove this today; ate both lunch and dinner out and had drinks afterward. I didn't experience any selfies, but every server was very attentive and one of them (a woman) looked at me in a somewhat enamored way every time we interacted. It all made for a very pleasant day.

I can't wait to test-drive this! Witty Kitty, out of curiosity, what form do you have this in? I got 60/40 oil spray... I'm always so conflicted over going 90/10 or 60/40.

I can't wait to test-drive this! Witty Kitty, out of curiosity, what form do you have this in? I got 60/40 oil spray... I'm always so conflicted over going 90/10 or 60/40.

I have this in oil form only; applied it to my neck and bit on my upper chest and layered with Body Paint.

I also realized, looking at my post that you quoted, that I somehow neglected to mention the best part of today. The attentiveness at one of the restaurants included an unusually generous make-up for being out of the one dish I'd ordered--they gave me a three-course meal on the house. I only paid for my beer and cocktail. I suppose it's possible that they're just uber-generous there and that's SOP, but...I doubt it. :P It must be at least partly PM lovey-dovey-ness. :D

In terms of how people went out of their way for me, it was similar to what I've experienced when out with Pirouette w/ LFM, except that the way people looked at me was a bit...fuzzier. :) I also have Heart & Soul in a 60/40 spray, which I haven't used yet, but I'm looking forward to testing it and comparing it to PM.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 month later...

Continuing to have great effects from this. Body Paint is now my go-to scent to use with this phero (I figure the man-attracting scents of lavender and vanilla work well with this, hehe); I've filled a vial with 2/3 Body Paint and 1/3 PM UN. Several nights ago I went to a restaurant with two drops of this on my neck/chest and I added a spritz of DHEAS to my hair. I was spoiled by the owner (female) and bartender (male), who were extra smiley and talkative with me. Typically one of them gives me a drink on the house; this time I got THREE on the house plus a small snack for free. :funnyanimation17:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 4 months later...

Here's a little bump for a great phero. I hadn't used much of Perfect Match, somehow always went for the sexier pheros in the arsenal. But since my supplies were waning, I wore it to work twice this week, and the interactions have been so smooth and friendly and caring that PM is now a staple for work! A great go-to when you know things will be stressful. And I've noticed something else, husband was decidedly less grouchy in the evening. He's a growler after a long day, and sometimes est blends put him even more on edge. But PM mellowed him out completely. I have it in Jungle Colada, which now in the summer is absolutely delicious. I've had it for a few years and the scent has aged wonderfully. Much richer and warmer than when I first used it.

I love Perfect Match. I used to use it at work occasionally, too, and it was great for interacting with my co-workers. It always made for a pleasant day.

I use it with BF quite often. He responds extremely well to it. Sometimes he responds in a very sexual manner, even if I'm not wearing cops with it, which I put down to the partner-y, togetherness kind of vibe it lends between people. He's most aroused when he feels a sense of "connectedness", which Perfect Match definitely helps to foster.

My favourite time to use it is when he's been away for a few days. I put it on just before he gets home, so that he feels like he's coming home to something extra-special.

• 5 weeks later...

I tried this out in a social dance setting last week and it was pretty interesting. I've been experimenting with different pheros there and this was the first time I tried out PM. I wore it in the form of Kara Kedi but I couldn't find a review thread for that, so here I am! The Kara Kedi wore as a very light fragrance on me, very floral at first and fading out to a light vanilla scent.

As for self effects, I had a very good time and really seemed to enjoy the company of whoever I was talking to in the moment but it was a subtle thing. Interestingly, I felt that a couple of the men I usually dance with quite a bit were actively avoiding me. LOL. I guess they didn't want to be a perfect match with me! I will have to try this again to see if this was just a coincidence - it's hard to tell because it was a very busy night. But some other people danced with me quite a bit more than they usually do and were extra friendly. I definitely collected a number of extra hugs over the course of the evening to make up for the few men who were avoiding me. Although, sadly, one of the avoiders was someone I usually like to spend more time with because he makes me laugh. He's usually big on casual physical contact with his friends, so it was interesting to see how that trait completely turned off in the presence of PM.

As I said, I will have to try this again to see if the responses are consistent.

Looking forward to seeing how this works around the 'usual suspects' again. It is possible that they saw the other attention you were getting and didn't want to get in the way. Either that or the PM activated feelings he wasn't ready to process. I've seen this with women other than my bride when I wear blends like PM and they already have a sort of crush on me. It makes them distant because they are trying not to fall for me (an actual conversation I've had).

Either that or the PM activated feelings he wasn't ready to process. I've seen this with women other than my bride when I wear blends like PM and they already have a sort of crush on me. It makes them distant because they are trying not to fall for me (an actual conversation I've had).

This is quite possible. I'm experiencing this with someone I got very noticeable hits from with Gotcha--when I saw him the next time after that, we still had a nice long, fun chat, but the usual casual touching was suddenly absent and he positioned himself further away from me than usual--like, comically far away.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 months later...

I'm trying to remember who posted about this type of reaction...

Anyway, the theory suggested was that if the target wasn't ready to bond, then PM became a sort of repellent. On the beneficial side, it can function as a sort of filter if you're looking for that someone special and he's looking more for right now ?

I'm trying to remember who posted about this type of reaction...

Anyway, the theory suggested was that if the target wasn't ready to bond, then PM became a sort of repellent. On the beneficial side, it can function as a sort of filter if you're looking for that someone special and he's looking more for right now ?

I'd say, there could be something to it, or not. It's hard to say definitively. Pheros are not only contextual they are subject to interpretation by the wearer and/or "target" audience.

You'd have to try it on your own.

I'm guessing that it's possible PM could have that effect. I guess, in the same way EST could scare away some men?

I've just never felt that with PM, but that is just my experience (so far). And I have not used PM as often as I've used Gotcha, LFM/N, H&S & TH.

I'd say to really know what you can get from a blend, you'd have to try it for a few months of observation.

Personally, I've never really tried to "jump the shark" straight into intimacy by using PM. Maybe that's the mistake some are making.

From my experiences so far, I'd say if someone were looking for that deep connection fast, maybe try Gotcha? But, you are taking a big leap with that as well. For some reason tho, it seems (at least for now) you can get away with that using Gotcha (which is weird because, to me, overall it's more intense).

From what I've seen using PM, it feels that PM is really intended for 'people you already know'. So it doesn't suprise me.

Edited by StacyK

Wearing PM today almost instantly turned me into a silly, giggly imp, pestering the crap out of my husband and laughing about it.

He likes BCM 2.0 because it smells like amaretto cookies to him, but he is also aware of my LP addiction. 10 minutes into being completely silly and somewhat annoying I imagine, he says " I think you phero bombed yourself" to which I stated " not all of the fragrances I wear are pheroed". Truth, the fragrance is unleaded, also truth, wearing PM with it, he totally called me out on it.

It's still been a fun and upbeat afternoon and now I just want to cuddle in front of the fire. I think this is the first really apparent selfie reaction I've had with PM. I hadn't expected to be quite so giddy, that hasn't happened before.

• 4 months later...

So, I have been doing my due diligence with PM (the UN) lately. I have tried it in multiple application amounts, and while I SEEM to get a lot of friendly interaction, that is fairly typical of the people I am around a lot anyway. I tried it with the Target a couple of times, and the first time, he seemed almost a little nervous...like 12 year old boy around his crush kinda nervous. Silly smiles, etc. But I don't get to see him A LOT, especially not in extended periods of time. I did get to spend some time with him in a group lately, and I wore the PM with some sheer essence. He sat near me at the table, but I guess I didn't see a lot of difference in him. That being said, he is VERY good at hiding his feelings. This I know from past experience. I want to keep trying it with him because I know many of you say it has cumulative effects. I guess I am just having a hard time knowing if I have hit the spot with it. I have tried it in the UN oil from pherotine, usually swiped in cleavage, a little on the neck and sometimes a swipe on the wrist. (I put some in my own roller bottle for swiping because the drops are hard for me to "measure".)

Have any of you noticed ghosting with this one? I haven't reached a point where I felt like that was happening, but I keep upping it and trying to see if I get any blatant reactions. I just do NOT want to ghost with it because my opportunities are so very rare. Any advice? I have worn it with the Aphrodisia scent (the time he acted like a 12 year old boy) and this last time in the group, with LP Red.

Tinkerbelle,

I've worn PM in the equivalent of up to 5 or 6 unscented sprays in one go without ghosting. At that point I noticed a lot of random (often older and middle aged) people giving me compliments out of the blue as I wandered around at work. It seems to give people a feeling that you are familiar (even if you're not), and very likeable and competent and comfortable to be around. It makes a lot of people more affectionate in how they speak to or behave towards me, including increased random touching during conversation. I've never worn it around a man who was a romantic target though.

Tinkerbelle,

I've worn PM in the equivalent of up to 5 or 6 unscented sprays in one go without ghosting. At that point I noticed a lot of random (often older and middle aged) people giving me compliments out of the blue as I wandered around at work. It seems to give people a feeling that you are familiar (even if you're not), and very likeable and competent and comfortable to be around. It makes a lot of people more affectionate in how they speak to or behave towards me, including increased random touching during conversation. I've never worn it around a man who was a romantic target though.

Thank you for your response. I wore it again along with a dash of BAM and an extra spritz of DHEAS. I got loads of compliments and even had one lady tell me I looked so naturally beautiful that I was glowing. I am attributing THAT to the DHEAS. But I will take it ANY day! That same day I saw the target for just a little while, no personal interaction, he was just in the same room. I could have sworn he was glancing at me a couple of times, and then I received a message from him with a completely random question...lol. So I think SOMETHING made him want to interact on a more personal level. I just have this "feeling" that PM is working its magic, so I am going to keep trying. I will definitely post here if things progress the way I want them to. :)

Yep, that sounds very like my experiences with PM- even without the extra DHEAS it is almost like you start to emit an aura of natural charm and grace that people around you can't help but admire. Good luck with your romantic interest, sounds like it's capturing his interest. The little bit of added cops probably tips the scales even more in your favour. Hope all goes to plan.

This is one of those pheroblends that seems to make people randomly fall a bit in love with the process of interacting with you. Lumina is another that does that for me too.

Edited by vladmyra

• 3 months later...

This blend has taught me a few things about true love and which relationships are right for me. If I don't get along with someone while I'm on Perfect Match, it means that at the core of our personalities, we're incompatible :P Because when I'm on this, I'm less filtered, less altered or held-back for those around me. Beta-androstenol absolutely brings out the true inner selves we are.

It's like TMI or True Confessions with an added ambiance of "nesting" to help see what a long-term, established, stable relationship with someone will feel like.

• 2 months later...

I love that description, Ivysaur. I wish I could write out all the ways that this has "potentially" helped me with TG lately. I don't want to put out all the details here since it is open to the public to read the reviews. But I had the opportunity over the last few weeks to spend some alone time with him, and given we have a history, I can't say it was all the PM, BUT I felt like it helped rekindle some of what we had before. I really think it helped HIM to be more open about the desire to spend time with me... something I have felt like was still there for a long time, but for the time being, he felt unable to express. Our compatibility is off the charts as it is....and when I add this in, it just seems to make it so much more obvious. We both have reasons to hold back right now, but we just seem to go with the flow when this is in the mix.

Spooning, Cuddling & Softly Kissing for hours while staring deep into each others eyes lovingly is so much fun and romantic wearing this blend....

But I never can get work done so I have to leave and go home when I have this on....

Now the police are looking for a suspect described as sexy, funny, and phenomenal in bed so I may have to hide out a bit ;) It doesn't help that the female neighbors seem to now all park right in front of where I live strangely since I started wearing it...

And if I ever DO actually find my perfect match if she didn't fall down a well and died, I will love her like a fat kid loves cake if I'm wearing this....

Thumbs Up for Marks Girl Nip, going to try Cuddle Musk most likely or Unisexy 2017 next time...Butterflies in the tummy, deeper conversations, doe eyes after about 5-10 mins. I especially like using this in combo with Wanted Man, both in equal parts and also the 3:1 PM/WM variant SnoopyAce made that I tried also...

Edited by datadragon