Totem: Bat w/La Femme Noire

P.S don't be afraid to squat heavy ladies!

Ditto! It works! Yesterday I was walking and a woman says to me "I don't mean to weird you out, but you have a beautiful ass!" The awkward part was that I had 4 older men by my side... As in 10 or more years older.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto! It works! Yesterday I was walking and a woman says to me "I don't mean to weird you out, but you have a beautiful ass!" The awkward part was that I had 4 older men by my side... As in 10 or more years older.

Awesome Phergineer! If i only i could convince more women to not be afraid of heavy lifting. Weights can definitely transform your body, plus the protect you against osteoporosis which is a huge plus!

• 2 months later...

This is a very different type of scent for me; I'll need time to figure out how I feel about it. It smells almost entirely like grass on me. I'll revisit it in a few weeks. I'll also need time to work up the nerve to try out LFN in public, hehe.

This is a very different type of scent for me; I'll need time to figure out how I feel about it. It smells almost entirely like grass on me. I'll revisit it in a few weeks. I'll also need time to work up the nerve to try out LFN in public, hehe.

Same thing here, it definitely smells like grass on me too. It's weird how skin chemistry works, isn't it?

LFN is a lovely phero though. You should definitely give it a try, don't be afraid of it :)

Same thing here, it definitely smells like grass on me too. It's weird how skin chemistry works, isn't it?

LFN is a lovely phero though. You should definitely give it a try, don't be afraid of it :)

Hehe...I'm rarely in a "I'm hot and take no prisoners" mood, and with LFN I fear that if I'm not 100% there inside I'll be incongruent and will come off like a giant weirdo.

Edited by Witty Kitty

Well try it a home for a while to see how you can manage the feeling and then give it a try in a more social setting. But don't be afrais of it, it's a great phero and it's not that deficult to handle. I'm sure you'll love it ;)

Hehe...I'm rarely in a "I'm hot and take no prisoners" mood, and with LFN I fear that if I'm not 100% there inside I'll be incongruent and will come off like a giant weirdo.

I have this scented with totem bat and unscented; and I was / kinda still am very much conservative with pheros.

That said, just my personal experience, is LFN is the sh*it. With anything if you overdo it, you may feel like a 'weirdo' or whatever; but start off with what makes you feel comfortable. I like to test pheros by myself first, so I can also test how they make me feel, regardless of hits.

One of my favorite reviews (themes) on the sister/ cousin phero of LFM has to do with sharing experiences of feeling like a carpet swan. Which, for me, I didn't get it at all; until I did a swipe too much of LFM. The scented pheros are great bc they are more 'goof proof'. And LFN was easier for me to hit my sweet spot vs. LFM. I did overdo it once and flipped my own bitch switch. Anyhow, I understand wanting to be cautious (I have been and always am), but LFN gives such great confidence (and can motivate you to clean). Have fun testing and consider testing at home and working your way up, noting your sweet spot.

I sucked at Chemistry classes; but always remember the premise of titration - that a drop over or under could change results. That's not a scary thing, sharing bc it's something I think of when it comes to pheros. They do work, it's a matter of personal chemistry and balance with that. And also- have fun with it some. :)

Thanks ephoebe and Beach Goddess :) I'm wearing it today at home for several hours. The grassy scent finally gave way to woodsiness, which is not my thing, and overall it still reads as a bit masculine on me, as opposed to the unisex-ish scent I was hoping for. But when I eventually test this out and about, I can layer it with something.

I have noticed the sharper focus others have mentioned, which I need today cuz I have stuff to do!

ETA: I'm liking this the best now, at the 7-8 hour mark--it's quite a sexy woodsy musk, albeit still more masculine than I'd prefer.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 months later...

I like this one. I am even considering a full bottle, which a surprise for me, since I didn't want to order a sample at first. The notes like earth and smoke were not appealing to me. But I am learning that I actually like the raw, woodsy and earthy tones in my perfumes. I also feel very feminine and badass at the same time wearing this.

• 1 year later...

Hmmm. Travel shock? Just got this today. I just smell dirt! Resisting urge to wash off, lemme see how it settles and how the LFM works.

Four hours later, I am continually huffing my hand. It's interesting but more of a novelty I believe, I can't picture myself reaching for it unless i was in a play or something. Or maybe if two giant demons named Gardeniamantis and the Jasminepus decided they were taking me hostage forever and ever, and they were going to slime me everyday with copious amounts of jasmine and gardenia, maybe I'd be like, "Oh, okay, I'll just grab this Totem: Bat right here."

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 month later...

I still don't know that I "like" this perfume, but I'm drawn to it. It's raining outside but I'm toasty warm, but the outside air has that good decaying wet leaves smell that I rarely smell in California. On the East Coast, the wet fall days had a very particular scent that I miss. And I love the sound of the rain. So the sounds and smells once again compelled me to slather on Totem: Bat before bed.

Edit - wearing it again three days later, for my personal entertainment. I went to lunch with just my daughter, and then we went to play mini golf and did a bit of her kind of shopping. I later put a bit of Buttercream Peach over it, which is a very odd combo I know, but it settled into something mysterious and deep.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 year later...

I was a bit concerned about this one because I think it was Sugared Earth that went absolutely HORRIBLE on me. But this one just turned into a sweet, pleasant scent with a hint of earthiness. My only complaint is that it didn't last too long. It's  shame that so many of these lovelies are limited edition when one is pokey like me about getting around to trying them!