Winter's Grace w/ Treasured Hearts

AD-WinterGrace_1.jpg

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of "sparkle" to the wearer.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
EVERGREENS ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.

I love this! My only criticism, my skin burns it off a bit to quickly. No SUPRISE to me as that is what my skin will do, esp with grapefruit. It's not gone at this point but faded to a light outdoorsy skin musk, which is nice too :)

It's not going to be a SUPRISE that I'm going to say this is fresh & uplifting. A bright outside winter scent. Our PM captured the scent of being outside in the winter air then added a dash of ladylike, energizing grapefruit. It works!! I bought a FB in spray and I will most likely need a back up.

Feel wise, it's a delightful combo of TH with a fresh outdoorsy scent (the Rainbow Falls effect).

The scent would be great with OW as well. But I love this combo, A fresh breath of winter air made family friendly & warm with TH. Win!!

This smells amazing in the vial. However, on my skin, it disappears within 20 mins. Since it's phero'd, I don't want to keep reapplying.. Maybe I should have someone smell me, my nose is kind of stuffy..lol. it could be there and I don't know it, lol.

Winter's Grace is such a pretty, clean, bright scent. It wears on me like a skin musk laced with eucalyptus and grapefruit, and the eucalyptus actually manages to work somehow. I feared a kind of medicinal vibe from it- I use eucalyptus oil quite a bit for sinus problems and headaches and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to disassociate the scent from it- but the other notes "rescue" it and the eucalyptus, along with the evergreens, comes across more as an impression of fresh greenness. Maybe it's because of the grapefruit in there, but I think this would have been a great vehicle for Cougar, it has that "brightness" that scented Cougar has. It IS a lighter scent compared to other LPs I've tried, at least at this early point in the aging process.

Not sure yet how I feel about the pheros, this is my first time trying Treasured Hearts so it requires more field testing ;) As far as the scent goes, I am on the fence about whether I "need" a FB. Decisions, decisions!

This is delightful! I had an impossible time imagining what this combination of notes might smell like, but I think StacyK nailed it for me with "being outside in winter air" with the "dash of ladylike, energizing grapefruit" -- I am REALLY tempted by this. I love TH, and I had never imagined a winter grapefruit scent. This is like Christmas morning for me -- in my family, my dad's brother out in California always sends a crate of grapefruit, and I can just picture being in the dining room of my childhood for Christmas breakfast at the dining room table, with the scent of the Christmas tree hovering over all.

I think I'm experiencing the eucalyptus as a quality of coolness, rather than as an identifiable scent. As I sit here watching heavy snow fall outside my window, illuminated by light from the street and houses, I realize that this one is truly evoking the grace of the season.

Guest cutie.pie

As I sit here watching heavy snow fall outside my window, illuminated by light from the street and houses, I realize that this one is truly evoking the grace of the season.

Now I must get this one too! :)

Definitely get the "clean", "green" thing. I pick out the grapefruit too - I like the grapefruit ^_^ While this isn't a me scent, it IS very nice. It isn't a slap you in the face clean/green either. It's subtle and light...if I were to lean away from my foodie scents to a clean one, this would definitely be an option and I'll save my sample for those rare occasions :heart:

This is delightful! I had an impossible time imagining what this combination of notes might smell like, but I think StacyK nailed it for me with "being outside in winter air" with the "dash of ladylike, energizing grapefruit" -- I am REALLY tempted by this. I love TH, and I had never imagined a winter grapefruit scent. This is like Christmas morning for me -- in my family, my dad's brother out in California always sends a crate of grapefruit, and I can just picture being in the dining room of my childhood for Christmas breakfast at the dining room table, with the scent of the Christmas tree hovering over all.

I think I'm experiencing the eucalyptus as a quality of coolness, rather than as an identifiable scent. As I sit here watching heavy snow fall outside my window, illuminated by light from the street and houses, I realize that this one is truly evoking the grace of the season.

Nice.

Exactly. I don't get the "what you'd expect, Vicks scent off the Eucalyptus, it's the note the gives the "bracing" chilled scent here. If you have EST try a small spritz with this.

I Love adding a small spritz of Est to TH. I'm going to Mad Scientist this combo, so I have the exact ratios right. I'm hooked on that combo.

Maybe it's because of the grapefruit in there, but I think this would have been a great vehicle for Cougar, it has that "brightness" that scented Cougar has.

I made the Cougar association too, but I was thinking of it as a sort of "Cougar Noir."

This really is a sophisticated dress-up kind of fragrance, and even though I can't normally wear that kind of scent I do like this one; the combination of musks really serves to frame the other ingredients, and I like that the grapefruit gives way to the greenery after about 15 minutes or so, it's a nice transition. In that way it reminds me a bit of Pleasure Valley, I think it would wear well either day or night, actually.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this yesterday mostly for the treasured hearts but I was pleasantly surprised by the sent

I hadn't liked in the bottle so I hadn't tired it but I needed the T&H and after it dried I liked it very fresh and up lifting and great selfies- this is going on my FB list - ( I'm seeing a pattern here of selfies from sents with grapefruit)

• 2 months later...

Here is a surprising winner. I lean towards foody , vanilla, spicy scents. I would not expect to like a grapefruit scent, especially for winter. This is light and crisp and calming. The grapefruit note is so refreshing. And Treasured Hearts really does work for me. I’ve worn it to work and around family and it does seem to help people get along in a happy manner. This is a fresh scent that is slightly sweet. I get sweet grapefruit and eucalyptus when wet. It then dries down to include the sugar. The grapefruit is a prominent note on me. It kind of has an herbal effect due to the eucalyptus, but it does not smell like a spa. I do not get the evergreens. I suppose the musk is what rounds out the fragrance. I think it’s good for winter as well as early spring. I went full bottle due to the fact it includes Treasured Hearts which I have always had good results from – people just seem to get along better. I have to admit I like the girl on label, too, a beautiful ice princess.

• 9 months later...

I keep going back to this when I'm spending time with my girl friends. It definitely makes me more relaxed and chatty. Perfect for upcoming holidays, too. It is a wintery grapefruit, not too sweet, with a smokey afterthought.

I keep going back to this when I'm spending time with my girl friends. It definitely makes me more relaxed and chatty. Perfect for upcoming holidays, too. It is a wintery grapefruit, not too sweet, with a smokey afterthought.

Yes, it's really a great combo. The scent is a nice, subtle wintertime fragrance. TH is an excellent social in general with women & men. I find it works exceptionally well with women of all ages. But, I do like to call it the "old bitch tamer" ;) As it seems to make the crones chill out considerably.

• 3 months later...

I really like this fragrance--kind of a winter LP Gold with the grapefruit. Initially, I get the fruit but its quickly overcome by the Eucalyptus and Evergreens. The citrus just gives it more sharpness while the sugar sweetens it up a tad bit (but not much). I think this would be fantastic at work. The musk is subtle on me behind the obvious green woods. And TH is a great phero just for selfies because I am crotchety and this seems to chill me out.