STORE: Bath & Body

Potion Master

Bath & Body Items are heavy. We pack them into a medium flat rate Priority box for a fee of $15, so it's worth it to make sure your order fills a box. Email us with your wants and we'll send you an invoice.

Email us at either CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

Thanks!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bath Oils are $19.95 each, 8 fl.oz.

They are richly scented and designed to look cool on your shelf with that lovely potion-y layered look. As such, you need to shake the hell out of it before you pour some in your tub, shake until cloudy.

Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance, Food Color.

BathOils.jpg

BathOil1.jpg * AD-BathOil1.jpg

Mysore Sandalwood, Lavender & Amber

BathOil2.jpg * AD-BathOil2.jpg

Pineapple, Coconut & Seaweed

BathOil3.jpg * AD-BathOil3.jpg

Frankincense, Myrrh, Fig & Oakmoss

Bath Salts are 8 oz by volume, $14.95 each

They are lavishly scented and contain a mixture of sea salts and other skin softening ingredients. Packaged in whimsical potion bottle style...

Scented with Green Tea & Blue Lotus, a simplified version of our Dragonfly fragrance.

AD-SALT-TeaLotus1.jpg

AD-SALT-TeaLotusSalts.jpg

Mermaid Tail Soak

Scented with a simplified version of our Mermaids of Atlantis fragrance, and contains a generous amount of sea weed which is SO GOOD for your skin!

AD-SALT-MermaidSalts.jpg

AD-SALT-MermaidSoakLabel.jpg

Vampiric Infusion Bathing Salts

A sister to our INFUSION perfume and Vampiric Infusion Bath Bubbles, listed below. This will make you just to-die-for delicious. It's a fact.

AD-VampireSalts.jpg

Bath Bubbles - 8 fl.oz., $14.95 each

Super bubbly bubble stuff for the bath, really rich, and lavishly scented. Packaged like the rest of this suite in beautiful glass potion bottles that will look great on your shelf.

Lemongrass & Tea Rose

Uplifting and sunshine-y, sparkling and citrus-y. A delightful happy scent.

AD-BubblePink.jpg

AD-BubbleBath-Pink.jpg

Flying Bubbles!

This is a take off on our Flying Potion scent, complete with a dose of our Levitation pheromone blend! I think the bubbles may be a nice carrier for dispersing the Levitation and elevating the mood. Let me know how it works for you! :)

AD-BubbleBlue.jpg

AD-BubbleBath-Blue.jpg

Vampiric Infusion

When you soak yourself in the scents of raspberry and exotic musks, you become extra tasty to vampires. It's a fact.

Blood1.jpg

AD-BubbleBath-Vampire.jpg

Fresh Handcrafted Scrubs ~ For Good Witches ;)

I'm kinda trying to make the shop like a general store for magical creatures. Most of the store customers do not even notice the labels, lol, but they LOVE these scrubs.

AD-Scrubslong.jpg

AD-SCRUB%20FRONT.jpgFRONT LABEL

All of them have the same label on front, and different labels on back.

AD-ScrubButter.jpg * AD-ScrubButter-label.jpg

Superfine Butter Scrub - Vanilla Caramel

8 oz by volume - $14.00 per jar

Scrubby Scale - Finest - 1/5

Made with superfine confectioner's sugar, which is ideal for smoothing the face and lips. There is no soap in this scrub, just lots and lots of moisturizing butters and oils. Use this scrub on your face as a last step in the shower, rinse but do not use soap after, so the butters cling to your skin.

The fragrance in this one is from food flavorings only. Basically, everything in it is edible, but it's a cosmetic quality product not food, so don't eat it despite the temptation. ( :rolleyes: Tyvey)

AD-ScrubCC.jpg * AD-ScrubCC-label.jpg

Cotton Candy Sugar Scrub

8 oz by volume - $10.00 per jar

Scrubby Scale - Medium - 3/5

Made with regular grain table sugar, moisturizing butters and oils, and also foaming bath butter. You can use this one from nose to toes, and it smells divine! (This one and the butter scrub are the local faves.)

Here's a tip if you're using either the Cotton Candy or the Sea Weed scrub: you can shave with it. Once you are done scrubbing, shave the rest off your legs. The dual exfoliation makes your legs ultra smooth!

AD-ScrubSeaweed.jpg * AD-ScrubSeaweed-label.jpg

Seeweed Sugar Scrub - Mermaid Soup

Scrubby Scale - Medium - 3/5

Sugar scrub with a generous helping of seaweed. Seaweed is soooo good for your skin, and this is my new favorite scrub. I can't believe how smooth and silky this makes me. Said to help with acne, rosacea, detoxifies, exfoliates, nourishing, anti-inflammatory, assists thyroid functions...A little more about seaweed use for the body here: http://www.livestrong.com/article/98362-benefits-seaweed-skin/

I scented it somewhat similarly to Mermaids of Atlantis, more like a tropical umbrella drink, with primarily food flavoring oils - pineapple, coconut, mango, papaya and rum, with a dash of waterlily, and the seaweed scent comes through as well. Great stuff! Ok to use from nose to toes.

AD-ScrubWine.jpg * AD-ScrubWine-label.jpg

Sugar & Coffee Scrub - Red Wine and Chocolate

Scrubby Scale - Medium - 4/5

This one is mostly sugar with a handful of ground coffee thrown in to make it a little scrubbier. Crafted using actual red wine which contains high levels of anti-oxidants and is supposed to stimulate blood circulation, rejuvenate, increase skin elasticity, firm, whiten, and leave skin bright and glowing. The scent of the red wine together with the chocolate flavoring and ground coffee is wonderful. Too rough for face, this one is just right for the body.

AD-ScrubCoffee.jpg * AD-ScrubCoffee-label.jpg

Coffee Scrub - Coffee Scent

Scrubby Scale - Coarse - 5/5

This one leaves a caffeinated crime scene in your shower, but it feels great! The scrubbiest scrub we make, mostly coffee with a handful of sugar thrown in. You might have to add a bit of water to it after your scoop it out with your hands, as the coffee absorbs a lot of oil in the jar. Massage your skin with it to release its goodness.

Coffee is a rich source of anti-occidants (sp?), reduces inflammation and the temporary appearance of cellulite, is said to combat sun damage - protecting it against UV carcinogens. Makes skin firm and bright.

AD-ScrubSalt.jpg * AD-ScrubSalt-label.jpg

Tingly Salt Scrub - Grapefruit Mint

8 oz by volume - $8.00 per jar

Scrubby Scale - Medium- 3.5/5

I probably use this one the most. Why do I love it? The salt melts more slowly than sugar, and is a tiny bit coarser, so you really get a good long massaging scrub out of it. If your skin is sensitive, you won't want to use it on freshly shaved areas, but I meant this to be tingly. I love tingly. Grapefruit blended with peppermint essential oils and eucalyptus. Body only, please, and exceptionally wonderful for use as a pedicure scrub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

These sell pretty fast at the store so I am making fresh batches every week or two.

You're not supposed to keep scrubs (ONCE THEY'VE BEEN OPENED) past 6 months because if water gets in them from your shower, then bacteria can grow. So do not hoard too much. Just FYI, it takes me around a month to get through a jar and I use them every time I shower. The butter scrubs last me about twice that long.

Love Potion Perfumed Olive and Apricot Cream w/ Copulins - 4 fl.oz.

$17.95 per jar

This item is also available in our Etsy store here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/207882083/love-potion-perfumed-olive-and-apricot

AD-LPwCopsCreme2.jpgil_570xN.670205029_64sf.jpg

Our customer favorite blend of Olive & Apricot cream, scented with our sensuous original Love Potion® fragrance and sexually fortified with EoW Copulins! (Pheromone enhanced for sexual attraction, for women to wear to attract men.)

Our Olive & Apricot cream is highly nutritious, containing protein, minerals and vitamins. Olive Oil deeply penetrates the skin, providing powerful antioxidant protection while Apricot Oil increases this creams ability to Moisturize, Soften & Repair Damaged Skin. Naturally high levels of sterolins makes this the perfect creme to help soften skin, while helping to provide a healthy more youthful appearance. Crafted of Natural ingredients. Does Not Contain parabens or formaldehyde.

Ingredients: Aqua (Distilled Water), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Oil), Emulsifying Wax NF, Vegetable Glycerin USP, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, EoW Copulins.

ALLERGY WARNING: For those sensitive to nuts or latex, please be aware that this product contains Shea Oil. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

So gorgeous Mara! I assume (hopefully) that we will get pics of everything eventually? Man this stuff is beautiful! And its all a decent size too! 8 ounces, hallelujah! So many artisan b&b places charge an arm and a leg for like, 4 oz of lotion. (gives Farm Hussy and plenty others the side eye)..

Oh my god. I really need a couple of these bottles. I just worry about how well they'll ship. Anyone have any shipped cross country?

Oh my god. I really need a couple of these bottles. I just worry about how well they'll ship. Anyone have any shipped cross country?

We've mailed a few so far. The only thing that is really tricky to mail is the bath oils But we are trying to wrap them up good in tissue.

So I want like everything from the store squee thread. I am very lucky to have body butter (honey) and a rose quartz heart on the way soon. I really want scrubs and such too - but I already have a few scrubs and had to choose.

That rose quartz heart has been calling my name since I saw it, I am so excited for it to arrive along with other goodies.

Mara, everything looks amazing and gorgeous. I love all of the labels and descrips!

Mara, do you ship these products to US only?

We're willing to ship them anywhere, but the postage internationally will be crazy. While most of the B&B stuff is 8 oz in volume, many are actually over a pound in weight each. There is no flat rate international so you could be looking at $40-$60 in postage alone, which makes them not cost effective for you. Sorry.

Guest cutie.pie

We're willing to ship them anywhere, but the postage internationally will be crazy. While most of the B&B stuff is 8 oz in volume, many are actually over a pound in weight each. There is no flat rate international so you could be looking at $40-$60 in postage alone, which makes them not cost effective for you. Sorry.

Hmmm, I think I'll go crazy and order some soon anyway ;) Maybe I can make it a Christmas gift for myself ;)

I gotta say, the seaweed ingredient in the Mermaid scrubs gives them an entirely different quality that I have not experienced before. It leaves my skin with a kind of satin polished feel, and I love it. I'm going to make a bunch of little samples to include in orders so you all can try it too.

:mermaid:

I gotta say, the seaweed ingredient in the Mermaid scrubs gives them an entirely different quality that I have not experienced before. It leaves my skin with a kind of satin polished feel, and I love it. I'm going to make a bunch of little samples to include in orders so you all can try it too.

:mermaid:

How cool, I love your aquatic scents….

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

UPDATES WILL BE ON NEXT PAGE NOW.

In case anyone wants to purchase B&B during the sale, here's an inventory of what is available right now. July 4th.

Scrubs:

Superfine Butter Scrub - $14 each - 8 units

Red White and Blue Cotton Candy Scrub - Betsy's Apple - $10 each - 10 units (Hearts, ChrissyRez,

Red Wine and Chocolate - $10 each - 7 units (StacyK, SeaJam

Sea Weed Sugar Scrub - $10 each - 2 units (ChrissyRez, StacyK)

Eggnog Sugar Scrub - discounted to $7.00 - 1 unit (made in December) (Hearts)

Dead Sea Mud Scrub (great for oily skin) - $10 each - 8 units (ChrissRez

Grapefruit & Peppermint Salt Scrub - $8 each - 6 units

Vanilla Bean Scrub - in old packaging from last year - discounted to $5 - 2 units (SeaJam

Soaps - $6.50 per bar

Betsy's Apple - Salted - 6 units

Betsy's Apple - Regular - 2 units

Wand Woods - 5 units

Vampiric Infusion - 9 units (SeaJam

Love Potion Original - 8/9 units (Hearts,

Tingly Herbal Naturally Deodorizing Soap - 9 units

Slippery Soap (for shaving) - 5 units (SeaJam

Lavender Herb - 8 units

Lemongrass & Tea Rose - 4 units

Cocoa Butter & Honey - 2 units (SeaJam

Shaving Soap tins for Men - 9 units ($5 each)

Butters: $8.50 each

Cocoa Butter & Honey - Body Butter for Girls - 4 units

Beard Butter in Wandwood scent for Boys - 7 units

Bubble Bath - $14.95 each

Flying Bubbles - 3 units

Vampiric Infusion - 3 units

Lemongrass & Tea Rose - 1 unit

Bath Salts - $14.95 each

Vampiric Infusion - 1 unit

Green Tea & Blue Lotus (assorted spell labels) - 4 units

Mermaid Tail Enhancer - 2 units

Bath Oils - $19.95 each

Sandalwood & Lavender - 4 units

Frankincense, Myrrh & Fig - 3 units

Above should say.. "I'd like"... sorry I think my fingers are extra puffy. Too much salt this summer

If like one Coffee Scrub & Seaweed Sugar Scrub. Thanks :)

I don't have any all coffee scrub made right now, but what I do have is even better, The red wine and chocolate scrub is a mix of sugar and coffee. Would you like to try that one? I think you'll like it!

I don't have any all coffee scrub made right now, but what I do have is even better, The red wine and chocolate scrub is a mix of sugar and coffee. Would you like to try that one? I think you'll like it!

Oh that sounds great. I take it. :)