New/ with questions about what to wear/get?

Hi everyone! I'm new to the pheromone area and everything in general. I have a meeting coming up with a few associates of mine. I'm trying to get recognize by a certain group of ladies and am trying to get them on my side to join their organization and get chosen. I don't really talk to any of them because i'm kind of introverted, but I really want to join their organization. Please help on what type of pheromones should I use? Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

:Emoticons04280:

Welcome!

I'm still a relative newbie to this, but I can say that the unisex Swimming with Sharks phero was made for professional or quasi-professional situations, and personally it has served me well in encouraging others to listen to and respect me.

Open Windows is also great for these kinds of scenarios. It could help you all talk more easily with each other, if your main concern is not feeling at ease enough to mingle. OW has helped me in many different situations.

Edited by Witty Kitty

I'm not very familiar with Swimming with Sharks, but I would definitely throw in a second vote for Open Windows. It's really well-suited to your goal, and it's a fabulous all-around phero. A good introduction to pheromones in general, actually. Good luck! And welcome to the forum! :)

I experienced Open Window and LFM last week, when I went for a business trip with my ex to meet the new clients. Both clients I have never met and only did have a few online chats before.

I worn LFM on the first day and it supposed to attract my ex, overall our meeting went great but I felt our client would like to know more on me than our service packages; he kept looking at me, ignoring my ex, helping to pour tea into my cup, etc; which made my ex went a little bit anger and a few times my ex needed to bring back to the business topics. On the way back to our hotel, my ex was silent and anger, but I know he looked at me more than a few times and we sat closely than usual. I think he was anger because someone could treat me Good (I wished he was haha)

Lesson learnt and I worn Open window on the second and third day; I am introverted too, mostly if clients have no question and I will easily turn into the dead-air situations. Results: at the beginning, clients and I didn't talk too much, some self introduction of both parties and exchanged business cards (just like everyone does), but within 10 mins, might be shorter, our clients became talkative and opened up letting us know what kind of services package suits their company. The meeting was successful and I was surprised that I was chatty, presented our packages well and OW made our interactions went more great. I also received the compliment from my ex, whom judges me always than others. (Big thanks to Dolly)

Back to your situation, I also vote for Open window, although I am also a newbie and need more different experiments, above just FYR.

And Good luck

Hi everyone! I'm new to the pheromone area and everything in general. I have a meeting coming up with a few associates of mine. I'm trying to get recognize by a certain group of ladies and am trying to get them on my side to join their organization and get chosen. I don't really talk to any of them because i'm kind of introverted, but I really want to join their organization. Please help on what type of pheromones should I use? Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

:Emoticons04280:

If your situation is that this group is all or predominantly women, if it were me, I'd use Treasured Hearts. I find Treasured Hearts very effective when dealing with a group of women. I like to call it " the old bitch tamer". It really helps level things out with other women. Tends to reduce feelings of competition and if you are the younger or newer person to the group it's also reduces resentment. These have been my experiences with TH. It's very helpful socially in female dominant groups.

Open Windows is also a good one, I have both on my shelf. They are both excellent phero blends.

IMO, given your description, my first choice would be Treasured Hearts. Good luck.

Edited by StacyK

Welcome! :)

I would also consider giving Teddy BB a try.

It lends the air of a calm male presence while being perfectly fine for women to wear on themselves. It has a surprising effect on a group of women, they seem to show warm respect for ladies who wear it.

One of our good customers came in to tell me about a recent experience with it, she works in an all female environment with a boss who is high strung and doesn't usually speak to her much. She usually uses Sharks at work, but tried Teddy one day and said the response was wonderful and unexpected. The boss was much more calm, respectful and friendly.

N

Welcome! :)

I would also consider giving Teddy BB a try.

It lends the air of a calm male presence while being perfectly fine for women to wear on themselves. It has a surprising effect on a group of women, they seem to show warm respect for ladies who wear it.

One of our good customers came in to tell me about a recent experience with it, she works in an all female environment with a boss who is high strung and doesn't usually speak to her much. She usually uses Sharks at work, but tried Teddy one day and said the response was wonderful and unexpected. The boss was much more calm, respectful and friendly.

Good to know! I"ll have to give this one a try myself.

Teddy BB would work on me, if I were one of that group. It's become my personal favorite of that "B-group" of "chill pill" phero blends. The Big Easy being my all time fav. I've used up 2 bottles of that so far.

I'll give them all a try. But can two be used at once or just try one at a time. I'm competing against a number of people to join this organization and I really want to stand out to this women so that I am chosen to join them.

One at a time!!! You don't want to jam everything up! Choose one and you will stand out rather than scare the hell out of everybody. :Dannaalterego:

GOOD LUCK!

Let us know how it goes....

I WOULD DEFINITELY GO WITH OPEN WINDOWS. I HAVE GREAT RESULTS WITH IT!

TREASURED HEARTS IS USUALLY PRETTY GOOD TOO, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO TENDS TO BE "DIFFICULT".

Edited by Dolly