Unscented Lumina

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. This one I wear just for the self-effects but the 4 sprays I used this morning were too much and I feel a little loopy and giggly right now. When I wear it in AHE i do a strip from my breast bone to navel and my mood is completely elevated but I still very alert and aware. Right now I just want to curl up under my desk and purr. Totally not what I was going for. LOL! Maybe the oil is just a better delivery system for me for this one.

Still I'm in a great mood and this is one of my phavorite pheros (see what I did there?).

Ya know, I tried this again today (UN in alcohol) and sprayed about 4 quick bursts. Didn't smell any cops like last time, and I just thought "meh". Didn't seem to work the magic like the day I tried it in the Lumina. hmmm. I SO want this one to work.

J'ever have that happen where you try and recreate what you felt when you tried a phero only to have it NOT work the second time? Is there such a thing for you guys as a "go to" phero? As in one that works for you most every time?

• 2 weeks later...

Lumina 2 sprays in cleavage

I wore it around 10.30 in morning and I felt uplifted and happier in 15 mins. At work I saw people were happy and chirpy around me. It had some mood uplifting quality. Since I started my test runs of Un Aud And UN MLH from the start of this weak. Today was the day I felt most happy and uplifted. I got one coworker being flirty with me. He is flirtatious most of the time so I can’t say it is b/c of lumina or not.

Around 3.30 I applied 2 more sprays. Had to go shopping to a special market. This is far off place and I only go to this wholesale market when I need to buy stuff in bulk. I applied before getting out of the car after parking it. I walked to the store and and reached there in 10 mins and placed my order. The man(60-65 yrs)who was attending me had DIHL look. I had to repeat what I want and he was looking at me as if is not getting what I was saying. For sometime he helped me with all my stuff. and in the conversation I mentioned something to get which the son(25-30) picked up and brought for me. I observed his attention was on me for some reason, when he was attending other customers.. When he handed over the pack to me, he did not release it, and asked me if he knows me. I smiled and said no. he went back to attend 2 other ladies in the store. They were picking the make up brushes. This boy showed them the full range and the ladies were confused with 1 brush as it was expensive but they wanted it. So they were discussing to buy or not to. One lady turned her face towards me and told the boy to keep it back as they are not sure. she was just standing almost touching me, and I don’t know why but I just picked up the brush and demonstrated them how and what to do with it , how it will be a worth buy for them. In normal cases I am like this but for many many years I have stopped doing things like this. i mind my own business off late but today I had this changed response. In fact this worked as a trigger for me and I went on to talk to ladies. They ended up buying 2 more brushes along with that one. they were very impressed with me (???) and said that in clear words. They took some more opinion from me and left happily. I spent almost an hour in the store buying and selecting my stuff. and it was a very happy time, though I spent a big sum of my money but I also got great discount from the father-son. They were very happy with me and offered to give me special home delivery considering me special customer and from how far I have come from.

Over all experience was good. With lumina on it was like being charismatic and alluring. I was open, happy, chirpy, uplifted mood and still mysterious but captivating. I can say this cos of the kind of conversation I had during that 1 hr, but I can’t write that all here.

Interesting and mysterious blend, for me at least….. ;)

Oh Thanks Calii, i wanted to share all the details so it came out like that. it is going to be one of my favorite phero, but the only thing concerns me is , it doesn't last long. like some pgeros have effects on me for 6- 8 hrs... seriously.. but in any case i love lumina.

I wore this for a week and my overall impression is that is it a more subtle form of Cougar - not to say they're meant to be alike - but the same kind of effects: projecting an upbeat confident feel, making others friendly and chatty, but it doesn't hit me as hard as Cougar does, it's more of a slow subtle evolution in regards to the full effects. I think it's a great social blend and even if you were to OD a bit it wouldn't hurt because of its construction. Gradually increasing my dose over the week I didn't notice any adverse effects to using more of it. I didn't get any big hits but I did get consistent results from my interactions in regards to the way people reacted to me.

I wore this for a week and my overall impression is that is it a more subtle form of Cougar - not to say they're meant to be alike - but the same kind of effects: projecting an upbeat confident feel, making others friendly and chatty, but it doesn't hit me as hard as Cougar does, it's more of a slow subtle evolution in regards to the full effects. I think it's a great social blend and even if you were to OD a bit it wouldn't hurt because of its construction. Gradually increasing my dose over the week I didn't notice any adverse effects to using more of it. I didn't get any big hits but I did get consistent results from my interactions in regards to the way people reacted to me.

YES! I was thinking it was similar to Cougar effects-wise, but not as "out there" I wear Lumina more for self effects and Cougar more for self AND others.

Absolutely ! I'll still wear it

like for work, or when I need a lift

I'm a bit frighten to wear any amts of Est around SP, but he has responded well w/other blends that contain Est (G&L, CB, Sexology)

for now I'll concentrate on the "bossy pants" pheros (as you put it...hee)

hmm....what do you think of a dab or 2 of Lumina and slighty more of SS4W ?

eta: I've never tried combining un-pheros

eta: oh crap ! SS4W has Est TOO !! :smiley-angry021:

what happened??? did you try Lumina with something other than SS4W ?

What was it, and what happened?

Im totally determined to keep EST im my mixes somehow .

Like Mara, said, its got to be about the amount of EST, not eliminating it all together.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been testing UNLumina for the last couple of days and I'm amazed by its effects on others...

I went to the beauty salon with my sister, she wanted to get a haircut and a hair treatment and I was just there....but the gay guy who owned the place was all over me from the beginning...yes, a gay guy...and both ladies who were his assistants were also too friendly to me...

When I was waiting for my sister I noticed the hairdresser was looking at me, repeatedly...later on my sister told me he asked her:"Who is she?" And Claudia told him ok, she's my sister...and he asked "Why is she so pretty? " and my sister was like "Hey, I'm her sister...and he said "Its just that she's stunning"....

Then he came to where I was and asked me my name, told me I was beautiful, I looked just like Paula Abdul, what did I do to my skin, etc...then he hugged me! I was like why did he hug me?

I have to say that my sister is gorgeous, she's the pretty and the sexy one, so when we go out together I'm used to her getting more attention, and I say this thruthfully she is an angel so I 'm positive it was Lumina who was working its magic in me....

I used 3 sprays so I guess I found my Lumina sweet spot....It did feel very Cougarish to me, and I honestly can't decide which blend I prefer...I'm older than my sister and Suspect it did also help in giving me a youthful appearance... been testing it with Lps as cover

scents and also commercial fragrances...

I loved the attention I got...I will get a full bottle of Lumina ASAP...

• 11 months later...

Lumina is similar to Lace in that it makes feel very girly, glowy and sparkly however Lace is more ditsy as in giggly girly whereas Lumina is more girly but in control of the situation. With Lace I've been known to lose my keys because I get too caught up in the frolicks, whereas Lumina allows me to stay on top of things.

I was just about to post on my review on Lumina when I was reading through this thread and this sums up my impressions.

I wore Lace to a work Xmas party and ended up acting drunk and being totally goofy - all in good spirits of course. People around me were in a great mood too.

I *just* came back from my martial arts dojo Xmas party, and I was in a very good conversational mood too, but I didn't feel goofy, but in a good controlled socializing sort of mood. This blend also - normally I'm a bit of a wallflower at our martial arts parties just because, well, tons of alpha males plus me don't mix well, I normally can't stand them, but for some reason I got along fabulously with them tonight and all were conversational and wanting to keep me in conversation. So I'd say Lumina's a hit for me! :D (ah right, 2 sprays to torso, 2 sprays to chest, layered LP: Summer Solstice 2008 on top).

I think I'm starting to clue in that the pheros that really noticeably work for me are the est ones. lol. Not surprising I suppose since I'm normally NOT very feminine.

I'm not sure about the Est thing being that I think that even the most traditionally feminine of women have differing biochemistries.

That being said, after reading your review I hope there will be a few samples of the scented Lumina left by the time I make my next order. I like Garland & Lace, but usually only when layered with something like LFM/N, Leather or Dominance.

Edited by Queen of Swords

Great post Maiea! ... :woohoonaner2gy: on finding Lumina!! :) I adore it in All Hallow's Eve,need to wear it more...HAH,famous last words,soooo much good stuff,sheesh forgot have it in UN too :o

Any idea how much a-nol is in Lumina? I can only tolerate it when it is well-balanced with other components. My fave pheros are Cougar, Sexology and Tranquility/Balm Bomb. Love Est.

@ perfumesniffer : Lumina does seem to act like Cougar as a great social, but I have no idea how much A-nol it may have. When I wore it at thanksgiving, everyone had a blast, but not super goofy silly, just a lot of fun...but then I had on a bit of Woozy Floozy too so the results from that day were a definate combo of the two. That could be a good question for Mara?

@ maiea : Congrats on Lumina! Sounds like you're finding what youve been looking for :lol:

I'm not sure about the Est thing being that I think that even the most traditionally feminine of women have differing biochemistries.

That being said, after reading your review I hope there will be a few samples of the scented Lumina left by the time I make my next order. I like Garland & Lace, but usually only when layered with something like LFM/N, Leather or Dominance.

Yes but anyone emitting natural EST has one thing in common. They're pregnant. It is strictly a female pheromone. So it is THE feminine phero.

Wearing this today with topper. And so far... Wow! Why have I not reached for this more? Crazy happy self effects. Singing in the car this morning and felt breathless and optimistic. Went and visited with friends. The guy I like was there. He was sweet, jokey and nice as usual but was looking at me differently. Almost like he was studying me. Hmm... I was in such a good mood almost hyper so I didn't think too much about it until now. Then I went to work. (Mac makeup counter) Customers seem to be loving me a lot today and someone even tried to tip me money after I did her makeup. A while later, two 14/15 year old boys came up and tried hitting on me. My co workers were dying lol.

My goodness. On my lunch break now but so far so good! I might refresh before going back ;)

If these are lumina hits then I am definitly enjoying and will be wearing a lot more! It does seem to have a "cougar" vibe to it.

:woohoonaner2gy: Hearts! ...another winner for you,luved reading that :) Found my UN Lumina just recently and will try it with Topper, probably after the holidays,cause I will be all up in my Garland & Lace :lol:

LOL, hearts, glad you found Lumina to be "an equal opportunity" attractor :lol: I can't believe I didn't get this one sooner myself. Great post and I'll have to give it a whirl w/Topper...bet that added extra sparkle!

All I know is that I need to get my hands on more lumina! lol. It seems to be the winner for me aside from SWS. LACE sorta, makes me feel almost tipsy drunk, lol, but not always the effect I'm after and lumina is almost the perfect social phero for me (though no boys hitting on me yet. *pout*)

@ MrsC: I got a sniffy of HoHoHo but it's the Santa's helper I went goofy for! Lumina was great at thanksgiving! Christmas should be fun for you! :)

@ maiea: add a bout load of cops & those boys 'll come to the yard ^_~ :666::lol: