Garland & Lace

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet katz's grandma is proud...

Aw girl I can only hope...she was a lot to live up to. (Knowing I still have a pending package to go out...and so many other things I *ought* to be doing!)

There is a bottle left for you Cali!!! Hold it for Her Mara!!!

Oh ? I must have counted wrong then. I just ordered yesterday,Mara can you add this to my order ?

edited to add: THANK YOU TG ^_^

Edited by Calii

Ok, It loos like all the pending orders for this one have been filled, and we still have a few bottles.

5 Bottles

4 Trial Vials (no freebie requests, please)

any takers?

usual price, we just always fill the cart conservatively to try to avoid overselling.

Ok, is this right?

BOTTLES:

1) GoddessLynne

2) Luna

3) TherapyGirl

4) Katz

5) Calii

TRIAL VIALS:

1) GoddessLynne

2)

3)

4)

still a few Vials left then. :neutral: Thanks, Ladies. Email me to let me know how you want to pay - do you want me to invoice you, or do you want to use credits? Or you can use the PE purchase button, cause it's the same price for the bottles, etc. Thank you!

Mara, I'm a dork!! I just paid, used the PE button and forgot to add my trial vial. Why don't you just make it available to someone else, too much trouble to invoice separately for just the one. Thank you so much!! xoxo

I did too, and now I feel TEH STUPIDZ* because I can't figure out how to just buy it like you instructed.

*scribing (I work hard for ya, honey) = brain iz fried :neutral:

Ok, is this right?

BOTTLES:

1) GoddessLynne

2) Luna

3) TherapyGirl

4) Katz

5) Calii

TRIAL VIALS:

1) GoddessLynne

2)

3)

4)

still a few Vials left then. ;) Thanks, Ladies. Email me to let me know how you want to pay - do you want me to invoice you, or do you want to use credits? Or you can use the PE purchase button, cause it's the same price for the bottles, etc. Thank you!

For future referance would buying gift certificates for Mara,from Me,for xxxxxxx work ?

*IF* no one claims the remaining vials,in what you feel is a reasonable time,I will take them.Naturally TG gets dibs before me :PolarChristmas:

Gone!!!

Thank you!

If you are wishing for something along these lines...I would suggest *Rosebud's Pumpalicious* PE (delicious and pumpkiny and Rosebudy) which is due out in a few days....

:)

OMG no way!

Gone!!!

Thank you!

If you are wishing for something along these lines...I would suggest *Rosebud's Pumpalicious* PE (delicious and pumpkiny and Rosebudy) which is due out in a few days....

:)

O lordy, this sounds too good!

YES WAY!!!! I got my goodies yesterday and my Pumpalicious is really delicious! Lor, you will LOVE, I promise ya!!!

Vanilla, pumpkin pie n'spice, cinnamon & brown sugar.....

i never had a doubt,lol

YES WAY!!!! I got my goodies yesterday and my Pumpalicious is really delicious! Lor, you will LOVE, I promise ya!!!

Vanilla, pumpkin pie n'spice, cinnamon & brown sugar.....

Oh YUM,that sounds good :)

hope this sticks around til my next ordering,thank you Rosebud for doing this. I don't know enough ... Yet !

Is there still a bottle available? Oh please!!!!

edited because oh blast, I didn't read all the way through... ; ;

Say piratical...(why have I always read that as "practical"??) send me an address at my email (in mah profile) I'd like to send you a full sample sniffie...

Say piratical...(why have I always read that as "practical"??) send me an address at my email (in mah profile) I'd like to send you a full sample sniffie...

wish I could say I was practical lol, oh thank you so much, that would be wonderful

if there is anything I can do in return, scent/notes wise please let me know! :magicstick:

wish I could say I was practical lol, oh thank you so much, that would be wonderful

if there is anything I can do in return, scent/notes wise please let me know! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Naw, it's a freebie... anyone who's an MST3K fan is ok by me! :magicstick:

I know I owe someone else a sample of G&L, I cannot tho' remember who I promised it to... calii was it you??

Naw, it's a freebie... anyone who's an MST3K fan is ok by me! :666:

I know I owe someone else a sample of G&L, I cannot tho' remember who I promised it to... calii was it you??

Nope,it 'twas not I :)

Actually,if I knew a scent was GGG,I would probably not even want a sample...why fall in love with something you can not have <sigh>

but thanks for the kind thoughts

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man. I got a sample and I wore this in my hair yesterday. It's sooooo gooooooddd!!! Lots of atttentive happy vibes around. Next to that I woke up in the middle of the night smelling utterly delicious. Is the rebrew really close?

I'm not even sure if I have enough patience to wait for that answer :)

Well I was waiting for someone with a more educated nose than mine to review G&L V2...but here goes.

In the vial it smells different,not as sweet and creamy <?> BUT,after dry down,you would be hard pressed to tell them apart,the same Yummy goodness and Happy Phero effects ^_^

Definite bottles on my list as soon as I use what I have! Thank You Thank You

V2 is more like cake - the gingerbread aspect stays on me whereas with V1 it got eaten. There's also a difference in the spices. In V1 they are much stronger than V2. I like both. V1 feels more like a winter cold outside scent. V2 feels more like a fall through Xmas scent and probably even cool and rainy spring.

Now I am scared. It was the creamy part that I love so much and was kind of happy it was not so cakey. I have a bottle on the way so I guess I will see soon enough. I am sure it's great too.

If you find it's too cakey for you, maybe we could trade? I've made up a bottle by putting 7 samples of V1 in a roll-on (when the bottles were sold out and all there was were samples).....

If V2 is more cakey, I'll probably like that one more, but I don't need 2 bottles, you know? Just let me know when you've tried it :Hug_emoticon: