Gotcha!

very excited to start some trials with my Pherotine sample of UN Gotcha. i find that it smells quite cop-heavy though - much more so than i expected given the description and most other people's reviews. so is this definitely one that i would only want to wear on the torso/away from the face, etc?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spritz it in my hair and the back of my neck where my honey likes to huff, never any comments or complaints about the cops.

I wear it in my hair all the time without any ill effects or offended noses. It's pretty light on cops.

that's what i was expecting!! which is why i was so surprised that i smelled the cops so strongly. i've only test-driven it once - one drop to the inside of each wrist, then smooshed on the inside of the opposite inside-elbow area, and could still smell the cops about 30 minutes later. again, this is the oil form in a Pherotine sample.

maybe i just need to really REEEEAAAALLY shake it well next time?

I have the oil from Pherotine, and I never smelled the cops like that. Maybe shaking it would be a good idea. Are you using a cover scent? I recommend that, even with non-cops pheros because they can still smell a little "chemical-ly" if you don't.

I have the oil from Pherotine, and I never smelled the cops like that. Maybe shaking it would be a good idea. Are you using a cover scent? I recommend that, even with non-cops pheros because they can still smell a little "chemical-ly" if you don't.

thanks! yes, i normally do use a cover scent, but i didn't this time since this was a maiden voyage and i wanted to learn first what Gotcha would be like on me on its own. and the cops smell almost as strong on me here as when i use other scents that are more cop-heavy or cop-focused. I'll shake and keep trying. :)

very excited to start some trials with my Pherotine sample of UN Gotcha. i find that it smells quite cop-heavy though - much more so than i expected given the description and most other people's reviews. so is this definitely one that i would only want to wear on the torso/away from the face, etc?

Gotcha is not copy heavy. It's does have a very small amount of cops in the mix. As does Cougar.

But, you don't have to use those as you would the truly cop heavy blends.

That said, I have always found Gotcha a little stinky too. I don't think it's the miniscule amount of cops, at least not totally. There are single molecules that I pick up a (slightly stinky) scent off of, EST & eNone, to name a couple. In Gotcha, I think I pick up the pregnanolone. But it is probably a mix of a few of them. I find PM needs a good cover too. Don't worry about it, just use a favorite scent along with your Gotcha. A few minutes after application I think you'll be good. And as mentioned above, you don't have to worry about getting Gotcha in your hair and on clothing. Its not sending out the coochie vibe like cops, or the heavely sexual blends.

Have fun experimenting.

Gotcha is not copy heavy. It's does have a very small amount of cops in the mix. As does Cougar.

But, you don't have to use those as you would the truly cop heavy blends.

That said, I have always found Gotcha a little stinky too. I don't think it's the miniscule amount of cops, at least not totally. There are single molecules that I pick up a (slightly stinky) scent off of, EST & eNone, to name a couple. In Gotcha, I think I pick up the pregnanolone. But it is probably a mix of a few of them. I find PM needs a good cover too. Don't worry about it, just use a favorite scent along with your Gotcha. A few minutes after application I think you'll be good. And as mentioned above, you don't have to worry about getting Gotcha in your hair and on clothing. Its not sending out the coochie vibe like cops, or the heavely sexual blends.

Have fun experimenting.

that makes a ton of sense, and i think i exactly what i'm experiencing. thanks so much, StacyK!

• 2 months later...

On the advice of some of the more experienced members, I wore this to a group dinner where my TG was going to be there. Still hasn't asked me out, but was way more flirty and teasing than normal. He kept finding reasons to touch me and hug me. I think I love this stuff!

That is awesome ocean!! Did you use oil or spray? I still haven't found how to use this for myself. I want my TG to love it. But it makes me sooooo emotional that I am scared to try it too often. Dang....now I want to try it again.

That is awesome ocean!! Did you use oil or spray? I still haven't found how to use this for myself. I want my TG to love it. But it makes me sooooo emotional that I am scared to try it too often. Dang....now I want to try it again.

I used spray. Got it far enough in advance to test and find my sweet spot, which for me is 2 sprays. Haven't figured out the sweet spot for oil yet.

I tried mine tonight for kicks, and got nada. :/ I wasn't around TG I just wanted to see if I could get any response. I was around people I know well, and saw no differences. Will try again with different amounts. Siiigh. At least I didn't cry all night like last time I wore it. That's progress.

I tried mine tonight for kicks, and got nada. :/ I wasn't around TG I just wanted to see if I could get any response. I was around people I know well, and saw no differences. Will try again with different amounts. Siiigh. At least I didn't cry all night like last time I wore it. That's progress.

I didn't notice too much difference around the rest of the group, and they were mostly married men. Maybe the same kind of thing with your group? Or maybe a different phero would work better for you? I found I couldn't wear SS4W without getting emotional, and for me that's out of character.

I haven't put a lot of testing into amounts with Gotcha because of the emotional factor. And I only see TG a few times a week at best. Makes it hard to get a good read sometimes. I have seen what I believe are hits with him with LFN and Perfect Match, fairly consistently. Of course, this time I took the leap with Gotcha to try it again but wasn't around him. I really wanted to see if I could wear it without a lot of boohooing. This time I wore a little of the UN in oil and then also the Vampire Bait with Gotcha. I thought maybe the lesser amount in the scented version would get it out there without making me react so much. I do love the scent of VB with Gotcha better than the unphero'd version of VB. I think it is uplifting which maybe helped counter the sad effects I typically get with Gotcha. I've been using the pheros since February and still have a lot of experimenting to do, but I think that LFN seems to hit TG the most so far, although PM does make him want to chat me up quite a bit. The effects are different, but both positive. I don't really feel like I can go wrong with either. But based on our present situation, I think the desired effect of Gotcha would be awesome if I could get it to produce for me. I'll keep trying. I LOVED MRF with SS4W, and when I first got a sample, I paired it with LAM and got some awesome hits. So I ordered a FB and now it gives me a headache EVERY time. Even just the tiniest amount. Same thing happens with Sneaky Clean, though I can wear BANG! without a problem. So I am not sure what is going on there. It is very interesting how things can affect us all.

I received Gotcha in a sample spray. I do not mind the scent alone though a cover is of course more appealing. MR. C's response to Gotcha is odd. He is a bit more attentive and but I cannot get a rise out of him with this, literally LOL. I am almost out so I look forward to trying this again in oil form when I get my next order. Maybe I am applying too much or not enough ... I look forward to finding out! :-)

Never one to offer TMI ... I had never elaborated on the spouse's response. We were going through a rough patch and barely speaking and on the verge of separating. I received the Gotcha along with other samples as part of last ditch efforts of "I will try anything" to make this relationship work. He had inquired if I wanted to go for a drive around the neighborhood (yay, he wanted to be near me) so I sprayed some of the Gotcha UN as it was from the UN spray trials and after a few minutes of looking at exterior decor and landscaping of the neighbors homes for ideas, he turned and looked at me like I was an alien because I was obviously putting off a vibe foreign to him. He did lighten up slightly, but it hadn't gotten the deed done but that is based on where we were at the time in our relationship. As we all know, or should, phero's can't make someone want you, love you or like you. The love was there, but I don't think we liked each other very much at that time. Cue the wrong blend ha

That being said, it did in some way assist in getting us back into a much better place because WE weren't the true cause of our issues. (Other phero blends were much better suited for that role along with some serious attitude adjustments on my own part and his removal of a few negative influences; ie his energy sucking male friends)

So I never went back to Gotcha until just recently when I received Vampire Bait which OMgggggggggggggg is LOVELY. Still a no go ... but I will try again in about two weeks when the treatment he just had for chronic back pain (real mood killer) has had time to further alleviate his discomfort and when my um, cycle, is different. It made me crappy too ha.

I have a sneaking suspicion this blend will become one of my fav's now that life is different. It has better because I am so in LOVE with Vampire Bait w/Gotcha and Aja just as a scent that it has to because as I said in my review of the scent, I smelled so dang pretty :Love09751:

• 6 months later...

Gotcha is no joke, y'all!! My husband and I have been apart for work for the last month and I tried this out on him the morning after I arrived home (the night before was Sexpionage, which is a sordid story for another time hehe...?). Snuck out of bed to smear some on with Chakra: Heart and head back in for cuddle times before breakfast. We are snuggling and talking like normal (hubby is a big cuddler) and suddenly he starts to cry and holds me close and details how much he missed me and says, "You're my queen, you're my queen" over and over again. He's always affectionate but this was over the top - GOTCHAAAA!!!

The only downside was that it got me too... whoops! I was PMSing already and wearing it made me weepy half the day. Worth it for the extra lovin'? Hell yes. Will give her another go once Flo flies the coop.

This is a great blend. I believe it is one of the things that brought my hubby and I together!

Aww!! I'd love to hear more about that if you don't mind sharing. I actually started a thread asking for personal stories like that awhile back. :) If you don't want to share, I totally understand that, too.

I think I am going to pull this out on TG again. Now that I have learned it HAS to be tempered for me (I can't use the UN straight - I become a weepy, emotional nightmare), I think I can work it in some of the scented versions. I had been using it with LFN because that seemed to be a good buffer and together I got great results. But I want to see if Gotcha yields anything for me without the LFN. I'm coming up on the PMS week, so I have to be careful with that, too. But I may give it a whirl this week and see what happens...if anything. :)

When he and I got together I used pheromones, but I wanted him to be more serious, I got this one because the description sounded like what i was looking for. He seemed to be more attentive at first. By the end of the bottle i was pregnant. We have been together since then.

By the end of the bottle i was pregnant.

I love this. I wonder if there are a bunch of LP bottles in people's collections where they could say "Oh yeah, this one got me pregnant for sure."

• 6 months later...
On 8/23/2013 at 12:53 AM, missdarlyncherie said:

So I have been raving all over on other threads about the awesome effects of Gotcha on women, and that is mainly because it has turned into my "go to" work phero and most of my clients are women and that is where I am getting really consistent results...Not that I don't get good results from men. I get similar responses to this as Cuddle Bunny which is all good! Anyway...today...

I now keep my Gotcha in my purse and spray it on in my room about 20 minutes before my first client comes in and then get the room ready so that the phero settles into me and flies around the room. So my first client is one I have had for at least seven years, we always chat quite a bit during the facial, have a good time..., she mentioned that there was a new boutique in town I would probably like and that she was going there afterwards. After her I had a few more clients and then went to lunch.

When I got back from lunch the salon owner hands me a fancy shopping bag and says my client dropped it off for me! There was a sticky note on it that said "I picked this up for you from the new boutique, hope you like it!" I opened it up and it was a dress! My client bought me a cute as hell sexy little dress?! WTH?! When I called her she said that when she saw that dress all she could think about was how perfect the colors were for my hair and eyes (she is not hitting on me by the way...I know her well enough to know this)

Ok...I guess it is possible that after bonding with this woman for at least seven years she could have all of a sudden thought of me while seeing a dress and decide to surprise me with it, Gotcha or no Gotcha but...seems like a hit to me.

This was the best testimonial in the batch! It touched my heart ? All of the hits and stories.. I'm literally in bed taking notes on each thread seeing which UN I want to prioritize first and this got bumped up my pre-concived notions list. 

9 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

This was the best testimonial in the batch! It touched my heart ? All of the hits and stories.. I'm literally in bed taking notes on each thread seeing which UN I want to prioritize first and this got bumped up my pre-concived notions list. 

Gotcha is still my favorite after all these years!! I had forgotten about this story but it still never fails me! ?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Tinkerbelle said:

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/523299498/gotcha-unscented-pheromone-blend-for  It says SOLD OUT.  I am guessing it will come back, but Mara will have to confirm one way or the other.

Ok.

36 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

I hope it’s coming back! It’s my favorite blend

It is one of my favorites. 

I remembered this from September  this was the PotionMaster's post  that Gotcha was her idea :"" I won't be trying to reconstruct SS because it was not my blend. Gotcha was my concept, as was Popularity and Sharks, so I will be reconstructing those with a different scientist.""

So maybe just out of stock for now 

SS4W and Bang are both gone now

I really Like Popularity & SWS. looking forward to trying Gotcha when it's back 

• 1 month later...

I've been substitute teaching and I got an assignment at a school for kids with behavioral and emotional problems.  I was warned the kids will have tantrums and throw things.  I wore 2 sprays of Gotcha spray in my hair and a bit of LFM on my abdomen.  The kids ignored me at first, but after the first set of tantrums, two boys were very emotional and one was getting violent and it was my job to calm them down.  So I went up to one and asked why he was upset and could he show me what he was working on in class.  As I got closer to him, the pheros must have hit him because he calmed down immediately in my presence.  He wanted to be close to me which seemed odd given his state of anger and eventually he showed me his homework and we did it together quietly.   The teacher said she's never seen him calm down that quickly.   By the end of the day, many of the kids were following me around and just wanted to be near me.   They seemed to be more affected by pheros than students at the regular schools.

• 3 months later...

Gotcha makes a good cat magnet 😄 I'm watching six cats for a friend. Texted a pic of one the cats rubbing herself all over my arm. She asked "how did you do that? That cat hates everyone but my husband."

Just got my Gotcha in oil and spray.  Layered with OCCO White in oil, trying to be judicious with all three and found myself giggling madly  to myself over some remarkably obscene lyrics playing in my car.  Just about became BFFs with a cashier at TJMax (more mad giggling from both of us about Keto creamer of all things) and then got very abruptly  invited to lunch by the cop on duty outside one of our grocery stores (I think it’s because panhandlers abound here).  He was not remotely interested in my presence until I walked past and he got enveloped in my cloud, lol.

Gotcha!!

Edited by HipGrrrl

1 hour ago, HipGrrrl said:

Just got my Gotcha in oil and spray.  Layered with OCCO White in oil, trying to be judicious with all three and found myself giggling madly  to myself over some remarkably obscene lyrics playing in my car.  Just about became BFFs with a cashier at TJMax (more mad giggling from both of us about Keto creamer of all things) and then got very abruptly  invited to lunch by the cop on duty outside one of our grocery stores (I think it’s because panhandlers abound here).  He was not remotely interested in my presence until I walked past and he got enveloped in my cloud, lol.

Gotcha!!

Once again, please be careful!  Copulin loads like that (OCCO) in public when you are out and about without your man can be dangerous. Be observant of who is around you, and their reactions.  You are putting out a signal that you are ready to have sex. That is what copulins are for.  Have fun with the pheros, but please do it safely!

Edited by Dolly

14 minutes ago, HipGrrrl said:

@Dolly Thanks for the reminder!

👍  Wow, that is a little thumbs up!  LOLOL  Anytime, HipGrrrl

Edited by Dolly

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 10:34 AM, HipGrrrl said:

Just got my Gotcha in oil and spray.  

HipGrrl, is Gotcha in stock? I remember I wanted to try it, but I could never find it during Pherotine. Just looked and I still couldn't find it...am I missing something?

@hedgehog, I’m not sure.  I didn’t see it in the pherotine sizes.  I came across the full-size bottles when I was placing an order and slapped them in my cart because I didn’t remember seeing them available before, lol.  If they’re there, I’d try and get some!  Gotcha is fun 😄.

When I asked the shop, John said Gotcha was going to have to be reformulated like SWS. If there’s any left the supply is probably limited at this point. I bought backups just in case

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

When I asked the shop, John said Gotcha was going to have to be reformulated like SWS. If there’s any left the supply is probably limited at this point. I bought backups just in case

Omg. I missed that in the "SS4W" discussion. I would have bought a ton if back stock had I known. 

I am totally devastated by this.

I can do without the others or find subs. But, Gotcha was my win, win! The secret weapon. I just can't...  omg