Agent XXX w/Sexpionage

AD-AgentXXX-LovePotion_1.jpg

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
TANGERINE, ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

odd...I get tobacco and patchouli ??!! :Emoticons04280:

but it's not a bad thing, I REALLY like it !

now my nose gets a BITE of cinnamon, sharp and spicy, DEF like THAT :hellow-soldier:

Well I have tried 4 NR's and this one is definitely the longest lasting so far!

At first of course I thought it was TOO STRONG, as I always do with florals. Don't know why I don't learn to put less on to begin with. So I thought it was a bust. Now it is mellowed out to a soft edible candied rose.

I'm so surprised! I really really like this one!

Future testing of course will be necessary before I jump in bed with Agent XXX but she is looking awfully promising.

Oooh -- love it! No tobacco, no patch, but something like an LP Original vibe when first applied. Then the cinnamon popped out, and we were off to the races. This is a very complex, full-bodied scent that evolves as it settles. For me, it went from LP Original (fruity) to the spices and then to the dry-down florals. After a spell, the phero started to peek out just a bit, but Mara's aromatic canvas kept it well under control.

It's at the ten minute mark, and it seems to be rounding out as a nicely-spiced floral with an undertone of the LP original fruits.

Well done, Mara! Agent XXX is a journey of changing vibes and colorful notes that ends at a lovely final destination.

^^ .. faintly playing in the background..."Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me" LOL

Ah, the honey. She is not being kind to me in this one! First on, I was in love, but it only took about 60 seconds for the honey to get down to business. I'm didn't get any of the LP Original loveliness that you ladies did. It was straight skank. After a bit, though, I did get some of the bright tartness of the apricot. It hasn't sweetened up so far either. I'm going to keep wearing this. I have a feeling the long dry down will be marvelous, but right now, this is not a BlueBear scent.

On the flip side, this suits the name, the Sexpionage, and Luna's story fabulously. And I can't smell a peep of the phero!!!

Awww, bummer, BB. I hope the scent grows on you. If not, I don't think it would last long on your trade page!

:say16:

I've had this one on for a couple hours now,trying to figure it out. I was bugging the stuffing out of me cause its very familiar!

LP LE? Not quite. Kimberly's Shameless Ginger Rose PE? Close, but no cigar.

Then it hit me. Its the smell that I get when ever I OPEN MY BOX OF LP'S! For real, its like all of em! That initial blast of heavenly scented air that wafts from the box itself! Pretty cool.

Hopefully I'm explaining this sensibly when I say, you know how different perfume companies have a "tone" to all they're scents, even if the notes are very different? Like I can smell LP on a person and KNOW its LP, or smell BPAL on a stranger and know for a fact its BPAL just by the style or "tone" of it. Know what Im sayin?

Anyways that's what I get with this for at least an hour, after that the spices become much more prevalent and it smells like cinnamon spiced honey dipped rose. The drydown is gorgeous.

I'll probably always think of this though as "The General Tone of LP", and I like it!

:Mara_makin_Magick:

Edited by cheeseburger79

It's been about ten hours since I put this on, and I was right. It's magnificent now. The honey has settled down, and I'm getting a delicious soft rosy vanilla scent. If I could get straight to this without going through the honey amping, I would be all over this!

I feel like a sex pot. Elegant sex pot. This is beautiful without trying too hard to be a scent if that makes sense. I feel like even though its a scent with a lot of notes, it's almost natural smelling to me. Effortless elegance. Sexy without trying.

Paired with the sexpionage- holy shit I'm a loaded sex pistol!

Wet I get candied apricot and orange roses!

So far this is a big winner for me.

God.. I wish I got what Lady V & BB get here.

On me I find this umm.. well slightly rank :(

I'm with Liz.. I get that weird tobacco thing.. not in a good way. I kept this on hoping for a change in the extended dry down sadly it only got worse.

I don't get any LP Red. Maybe only in the most distant relation.. I'd say this is to LP Red like Pom Pom Nom Nom is to Bonded. OMG is this what happens to those poor souls who say they don't get the spices with LP Red just incense. I feel your pain.

The spices never bloom on me ( as in LP Red) they become resin/incensey, and not in a good way. The orange notes dont help it just plays bad on me.

I felt like I was at a Catholic funeral and then i felt sad. A shower followed by some Red Lace cheered me right up.

ah well.. chemistry is a touchy thing.

'd say this is to LP Red like Pom Pom Nom Nom is to Bonded.

I'd say the more analogous comparison is Evil in Carnation and Bonded, but even so I wouldn't say those two are that much alike either.

^^ I was saying that I did not feel they were much alike. I was being sarcastic saying Pom Pom was Closer to Bonded, b/c they are so different yet have that one note in common. One is nice on me the other not.

At least on me. XXX is nothing like LP Red. I should like it, b/c except for the Rose I usually do well with those notes. I'm having difficulty understanding what chemistry wise, is going wonky on me. :(

ETA: Although the bf did not think it that great either.. he was not bothered by the smell like I was. When i said i was going to take a quick shower, he offered to help wash it off me.. I wasn't in the mood. The scent overpowered the Sexpinoage for me, but not for him. lol

Edited by StacyK

^^ I was saying that I did not feel they were much alike. I was being sarcastic saying Pom Pom was Closer to Bonded, b/c they are so different yet have that one note in common. One is nice on me the other not.

Ah okay; didn't realize sarcasm was implied, sorry.

Ah okay; didn't realize sarcasm was implied, sorry.

Lol I'm not the writer you are Luna. (No sarcasm implied there.) :)

I think this would be glorious in spray. I wore this in the AM to test and yes I still love this. It's a refined weapon of mass destruction.

Like you wouldn't think a loaded gun would be folded away underneath layers of silk and lace. Exquisite and DEADLY is what this is.

FULL BOTTLE FO SHO.

Cheesy you are exactly right!! This smells like my LP sample box. It's incredibly well blended. While wet I get subtle rose and strong juicy tangerine. It makes me think this may be a rose I can wear! After 5-10 minutes the rose starts amping like mad and gets sharp. It's a lovely fruity floral. Smells very high end. I never get the spices coming through. Even though the rose is not my friend I am tempted to wear it again because it's lovely. It's another one of Mara's masterpieces where she blends so many ingredients and it ends up smelling simple but complex. Really well done. Rose lovers should not miss this.

I think this would be glorious in spray. I wore this in the AM to test and yes I still love this. It's a refined weapon of mass destruction.

Like you wouldn't think a loaded gun would be folded away underneath layers of silk and lace. Exquisite and DEADLY is what this is.

FULL BOTTLE FO SHO.

I was thinking the same thing that this scent screams to be sprayed!! However....I'm not sure about the Sexpionage phero in spray...are you going for spray Lady V?

The high concept of this was "LP Red meets Sugared Roses" so I can understand the impressions thus far.

:say16:

I've had this one on for a couple hours now,trying to figure it out. I was bugging the stuffing out of me cause its very familiar!

LP LE? Not quite. Kimberly's Shameless Ginger Rose PE? Close, but no cigar.

Then it hit me. Its the smell that I get when ever I OPEN MY BOX OF LP'S! For real, its like all of em! That initial blast of heavenly scented air that wafts from the box itself! Pretty cool.

Hopefully I'm explaining this sensibly when I say, you know how different perfume companies have a "tone" to all they're scents, even if the notes are very different? Like I can smell LP on a person and KNOW its LP, or smell BPAL on a stranger and know for a fact its BPAL just by the style or "tone" of it. Know what Im sayin?

Anyways that's what I get with this for at least an hour, after that the spices become much more prevalent and it smells like cinnamon spiced honey dipped rose. The drydown is gorgeous.

I'll probably always think of this though as "The General Tone of LP", and I like it!

:Mara_makin_Magick:

I decided on this for the day and I couldn't agree more with you on both. I get absolutely nothing stinky from the Sexpionage. It's crazy but it is a cross between LP Red and roses!! There's just a hint of cinnamon and very light honey. The rose is not overpowering either and sometimes it can come across on me that way. This is blended so well, you get bits and "thoughts" of notes but nothing really pops out to take over. It's not what I expected at all but so pretty!!!

I don't know if this is going to sound weird to everyone but I just layered some of this with OCCO Black and I like it!!!

By last night, Agent XXX had worn off to almost nothing and I decided to do some testing. Since OCCO Black has been highly touted, I rolled it on and I LOVE it. I think I love it better than LP Black!! Mixing the two together, it almost creates a different vibe: Agent XXX is elegant, sweet, light on me. With OCCO Black, it lends a bit more mysterious air. Just a touch darker. It doesn't take much though. I think someone noted that they thought Agent XXX came across quite strong but it doesn't on me. It almost seems sheer.

I did roll a couple of dabs of Agent XXX last night before bed. I wasn't allowed to stay sleepy for long!! Interestingly, he noted that I smelled like I still had sugar scrub on me (I've been using Villainess Krakatoa). I guess I could see the correlation. The fact that he didn't compare me to an air freshener may mean his nose is becoming more discerning as well!!!!

I did think XXX was strong at first but I have no idea why now. It is also sheer on me...so good though! I always think florals are too strong at first but this one doesn't even smell very florally to me anymore, the more I wear it the more I get the "candied" rose and apricot. I never sense the honey or the spices but who knows...that may come out later for me since these perfumes are always changing. Elegant is a good word for this one!

I did think XXX was strong at first but I have no idea why now. It is also sheer on me...so good though! I always think florals are too strong at first but this one doesn't even smell very florally to me anymore, the more I wear it the more I get the "candied" rose and apricot. I never sense the honey or the spices but who knows...that may come out later for me since these perfumes are always changing. Elegant is a good word for this one!

Yeah, I thought maybe it was my skin chemistry doing its thing when I didn't get the strong floral. Ever since I first tested, I haven't really gotten a "this is a floral" type feel from it. There's hints but its not blatant and compared to many that I like, it's very light. You're right, it's really good!! I haven't been able to pick out the apricot at all and the spices are very subdued. Then again, I didn't really pick up the apricot in OCCO Red either. It was really similar to my nose as LP Red... By late in the day w/Agent XXX, what was left was amber and musk. It was very light and not really sweet... just like warm sexy skin. LOL That may be why my husband thought it was sugar scrub.

I wonder if letting it age will change this in time?

I do get how the high concept reveals itself in this one, in that it's actually sort of like OCCO Red with rose on me. I say OCCO Red because of the presence of the apricot. I think the rose and the apricot mesh well together with the spicy warmth behind it. Sadly I don't think I can utilize it with Q (because he doesn't like florals) but it would be interesting to slather and run errands or something just to see if I get any random notice.

from Sexpot Spy: an Agent Null adventure

by Julian Lune

Null had been two years in the field proving himself, doing his job: collecting information, stealing secrets, observing persons of interest whatever their agenda, thwarting nefarious plans. And avoiding an incredible number of near-misses in regards to violence upon his person. One day he sat on the other side of O's desk and was handed the dossier of Agent XXX.

"Null, I'm assigning you this for two reasons," O informed him in his deep rumble of a voice. "One: we know you're incredibly irresistible to most women and your target is equally irresistible so you should be a good match for the horizontal mambo."

Null blinked. His supervisor was overly fond of weird euphemisms for sex.

"And two: you just seem to - often inexplicably - walk away from disaster. This one is deadly but I reckon she won't be able to kill you. Except perhaps with sex."

Null studied the truly stunning woman in the series of photos contained in the file. "Has she? Killed people with sex, I mean?"

"Oh yes, she nearly did me in, as a matter of fact. Only thing which saved me was a special prosthetic in my gentleman's area, which I had to employ to send her unconscious."

"Prosthetic, sir?"

"A dart, it was embedded -"

"And you knocked her out with it."

"Yes, after four hours of vigorous activity, as it were. Had to stagger away from that extraction, I can tell you."

Null blinked again, trying desperately not to imagine the scenario he was presented with. "So why have I never been fitted with one?"

O cleared his throat. "Mayhem had to scrap the program, you see. Damned thing kept misfiring. Talk about an anticlimax!"

Null blinked yet again and fidgeted in his chair. "With all due respect, sir, let's not talk about it."

:smiley-laughing024: That's awesome!! You really need to start your own series for Agent Null. These are too funny!

Yeah, I thought maybe it was my skin chemistry doing its thing when I didn't get the strong floral. Ever since I first tested, I haven't really gotten a "this is a floral" type feel from it. There's hints but its not blatant and compared to many that I like, it's very light. You're right, it's really good!! I haven't been able to pick out the apricot at all and the spices are very subdued. Then again, I didn't really pick up the apricot in OCCO Red either. It was really similar to my nose as LP Red... By late in the day w/Agent XXX, what was left was amber and musk. It was very light and not really sweet... just like warm sexy skin. LOL That may be why my husband thought it was sugar scrub.

I wonder if letting it age will change this in time?

I probably wouldn't know it was apricot unless I knew it was in there...I just pick up the juicy note. i have never picked up any apricot in Occo Red either, that one is like cinnamon marshmallow frosting or something to me.

Oh and for sure YES this one will change with age...for the better!!! I bet we will pick up the spices later on down the road...CAN'T WAIT!

We must get full bottles to see though!!!!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

LMAAAAOOOO "trying desperately not to imagine"

I love what a dork O is.

Do you have casting ideas luna? Cuz this clearly needs to be a cheeky Get Smart (the movie) -type series.

Some thoughts: Jon Hamm for Null. He's so funny.

Beyonce obviously has to play coco honey.

I automatically pictured Gatiss as pov.

Xxx Angelina

Edited by tyvey