Pherotine Questions for YOU...

Originally, The Big Easy came in a spray, and I think the last time we did it, Phero Charged Money Potion also came in a spray. I made these as promised, but want to hear from everyone which of these, if any, you really feel needs to be a spray. I do not want to make too many sprays because they are more expensive all around, but I can make them both that way if that's what everyone wants. It's up to you, Maybe they would both be better in oil and have some new surprise be a spray?

Let me know what you think!

Thank you!

Just from my perspective, I think The Big Easy is good in spray form because you could spray your pillow with it, for example, if you want to use it for relaxation purposes. I'd be fine with PCMP either way.

If the PCMP is a spell potion type, I vote for oil.

Could someone please tell me what the notes are in The Big Easy? Did a search, but can't find a review thread for it.

The Big Easy is quite herbal - lavender, clary sage, chamomile, etc....it's mostly an aromatherapy style remedy blend.

Voting for spray form on that one

Another Q: Which Phero would you like in Buttercream Peach this time?

Let me know what you prefer, please. Thanks!

I would love to have it with LAM / BAM again. I've been reading through the reviews and they are amazing!

Originally, The Big Easy came in a spray, and I think the last time we did it, Phero Charged Money Potion also came in a spray. I made these as promised, but want to hear from everyone which of these, if any, you really feel needs to be a spray. I do not want to make too many sprays because they are more expensive all around, but I can make them both that way if that's what everyone wants. It's up to you, Maybe they would both be better in oil and have some new surprise be a spray?

Let me know what you think!

Thank you!

For me The Big Easy is a must in spray.

My preference for PCMP is also spray. I dont get selfies with SWS and I like to get it out there to others.

Its funny you mentioned the 2 that, for me, are necessary in spray.

I'm on board with a new Buttercream Peach. My phero pairing choice is something sexy/fun...

I'm a big fan of BANG ? in sweet/foodie scents.

I'd be soooo down for that. :):purr:

Edited by StacyK

I love sprays, but also like option to have bottle of oil and make a little into a spray. I have PCMP in a spray, I think it's best that way since it's such a nice happy fruity perfume. I also like to spray/fog myself in the ones that could potentially calm others down too, like Balm Bomb and Howl, I imagine the Big Easy would be similar.

I have the BAM buttercream Peach, love it. I like Stacy's Bang suggestion, I've had really good luck with Bang.

Side Note: my PCMP is 1/2 full, my buttercream Peach to label, and camomile just rubs me the wrong way, so my opinions are just opinions, not customer requests, my next order (in my mind) is all heavy desserts and spice.

Edited by Eastwood22

I like PCMP in oil, personally. Never did try the Big Easy.

The Big Easy is quite herbal - lavender, clary sage, chamomile, etc....it's mostly an aromatherapy style remedy blend.

The Big Easy saves lives.

I don't doubt it. I'm unclear on difference between Teddy BB and Balm Bomb, but scented Balm Bomb and Howl both help me settle myself and the kids, and Teddy Man 2 is good around my house. I should try it on myself sometime. Chamomile just rubs me the wrong way, blue chamomile can make me queasy. I even tried Pillow Stuffing because it gets good reviews but it's just not my cup of chamomile tea. But straight lavender EO has saved lives around me for sure.

I don't doubt it. I'm unclear on difference between Teddy BB and Balm Bomb, but scented Balm Bomb and Howl both help me settle myself and the kids, and Teddy Man 2 is good around my house. I should try it on myself sometime. Chamomile just rubs me the wrong way, blue chamomile can make me queasy. I even tried Pillow Stuffing because it gets good reviews but it's just not my cup of chamomile tea. But straight lavender EO has saved lives around me for sure.

They are close. IMO, Balm Bomb helps relieve the crabby feelings that can come with PMS or sometimes just a bad day. I also think Balm Bomb was created FOR women (i think?). Teddy BB, for me, just puts a nice calm chill or relaxing vibe in general. On me it provides more stress relief. B2 Is similiar to TeddyBB. But, its (again on me) heavier. Which is better or not depending on what i'm doing at the time. Edited by StacyK

Haha - then I am all for it. Although of course given the distance it is not my life in the balance lol.

Haha - then I am all for it. Although of course given the distance it is not my life in the balance lol.

Lol... ?

Oooo! My brows perked at the idea of BCP in combo with PP! What fun! Should be paired with something lighthearted, and maybe a little sexy, for sure! :)

I'm a fan of the oils myself, but maybe that's only because if I really want, I can make it into a spray, so my vote would be biased :D