BANG! Unscented Phero Blend for Women

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I wore this home last night, and BF could not and would not keep his hands off of me. He followed me everywhere all over the place.

I was upstairs playing with my perfume collection and he kept on making excuses to visit me in my perfume cloud haven.

I could not stop giggling. Besides being a sex blend, I find that Bang makes me giggly and upbeat. I think it could be the combo of the Special D I have it in though.. total win combo for me.

I have been using this exclusively for the past week. I will likely be ordering a bottle in alcohol sometime. The cops smell evaporates quickly. Isn't this the one that has SS4W w/ cops added? No wonder I like this one so much. I love SS4W.

This makes for a more bitey time..... nuff said.

• 4 weeks later...

I wear Bang! often and I get hits consistently, but today I must have been Working it with a capital W. Everywhere I went, it was like I had men wrapped around my finger just as soon as they got into my phero cloud. Doors held open, DIHL looks left and right, people let me cut in line at the store. It was unreal!!!!

So I used this on the Quince-beast one night - a couple sprays of the PYP then a scent he likes on top - and he was most enthusiastic in regards to molesting me (and I knew he would be) but I think I may have OD'ed myself because post-coital he was a snoozing lump and I was wired for sound. I finally had to get out of the bed and go read for a while. I'm not normally that way after sex so I figured it had to be the BANG! One nice aspect to this is I think the extra EST adds a little chivalry to the mix, he was very determined in regards to upping my orgasm count by any means necessary. :666:

Has anyone worn this with Heart & Soul and LP Red as a cover...

Thinking of using this combination when meeting my SO.

I'm not sure I would mix a phero blend with another blend, results may not be predictable

Edited by perfumesniffer

Yeah, I don't mix any phero blends at all but these two seem especially at opposite ends in terms of direction your going. I would wear on or the other. Sounds like you want sex AND bonding. What about Sexology or Perfect Match with cops?

Unless you happen to have a bottle of La Femme M? THAT would be my first choice...with cops!! Do you have time to get a bottle of this before you see him?!

I was thinking the same. In my mind, these two would almost cancel each other. +1 for the Perfect MAtch with cops if you're looking for the sex and bonding.

But yes, LP Red would cover the Bang. Not much that LP Red can't cover in my experience!

Yes I do want sex and bonding. I'll look up your suggestions thanks ladies.. :Emoticons0804:

I really love Bang. I wore it this weekend and threw a temper tantrum when the heel of my boot broke. In one swift movement just like a rugged highlander, the BF took my boot and said. " I'll fix this for you " He stared at me with such intensity that all I could do was say " ok "

He would do that normally, but when I have a freak out sometimes he is more logical than highlander depending on the freak out

I fully expected him to tell me to take deep breaths and that it would be okay and talk me through my freak out. It was incredibly sexy how he moved so swiftly and reacted in the manner I needed him to so I wouldn't shit on him for not caring about my boot.

I've noticed this behavior from him when I wear BANG. The man is sexy to me without pheromones, but with this blend, I feel like we are straight out of a Harlequin novel and we both play these parts. Me- sexy bratty damsel in distress, and him- rugged ripped

sexy beast that rescues me from freakouts.

The other time I wore this same thing happened. I was hinting at how tired I was and sleepy, this was after dinner. I even did the stretch with boobs pushed forward very exaggeratedly, to make sure he caught a whiff of the BANG and a glimpse of the cans ~ he did the whole swift highlander thing again and told me to rest, he would wash the dishes and clean up. He got up and kissed my head.

This blend is amazing!

Okay ladies so here it is ... SO will be with me at a function where other people will be and so i like him to flirt and be a little sexy with me...

So would Heart and Soul be okay to wear with EOW covered by LP Red.. OR Bang with LP Red as a cover...

I love Bang too, but I'm almost thinking La Femme might be good for that too, if you have it.

LOL at your story, LV. It's true!!! There's usually peacocking involved when I wear things with Est, but with Bang, it's almost like the men are channeling MacGyver. I commented the other day how they were going out of their way to open doors for me and what not, but it was the way they were doing it. The elevator doors were shutting, and this dude almost backflipped his way in front of them to keep them open!

ETA: I don't know the level of cops in LFM, but if you really wanted to sex it up, maybe add a dash of extra ones.

Edited by BlueBear

whaaaah...I wanna talk to Dolly!

I couldnt wait to try this with the SO and he was miserable. Im being nice.

I want to keep trying it.... but its everything I can do to keep from covering myself in something totally dominant.

I wont though, just incase this was a fluke.

Is there really THAT much EST in it? Or was this a coincidence?

In Bang? Naw, it's just SS4W with cops.

Oh wait, yeah, I did add extra Est, but not THAT much! It's a 5/1 ratio with the rest of the mix, not including the cops.

It's funny, Chris said he had never heard of anyone complaining of too much Est. (He recommended boosting it thus for a more "magical" feel.) He said, you can never use too much Est. And I said, oh yeah? You should come over to our board and see what our ladies have to say about that!

Since starting my phero journey I have been able to experiment with EST (lots of it) extensively on three completely different men.

Not a single bad experience! It has only served to make them sweet, patient and adoring.

I know for a fact that not one of these men would describe me as "needy" either. "GIrly" for sure! But not "needy".

In fact, I think this latest one would prefer me to be a little needier.

I am going to slather in something high in EST and try to start a fight with HG this weekend and see what happens... :lol:

In Bang? Naw, it's just SS4W with cops.

Oh wait, yeah, I did add extra Est, but not THAT much! It's a 5/1 ratio with the rest of the mix, not including the cops.

It's funny, Chris said he had never heard of anyone complaining of too much Est. (He recommended boosting it thus for a more "magical" feel.) He said, you can never use too much Est. And I said, oh yeah? You should come over to our board and see what our ladies have to say about that!

I have had that convo with him too. He does believe more is better. I am glad he had me try the super concentrated est though because I am not scared of it anymore and know that BF doesn't freak out from est.

• 1 month later...

wish I had these experiences.

so terribly jealous !!!

I keep getting the same result with EST-

im percieved as needy and weak.

Not, "let me help you!" but "Geesh, your an energy-suck" lol.

I have higher EST dosages, but even wearing just EST,alphanol, and a smidge of cops, I get this macho "find your ass in the kitchen" attitude that if I respond to it, I will be typing my next report from jail.

Sold my Bang,BI,Lace,and Leather.

Working on Audacious and Sexpionage now.

Edited by Lor

• 2 months later...

Yowza! I can smell the cops so hard in this. Dry down? Still smell it. Doesn't go away. It's quite easy to cover though, didn't get a bleed through. Only wish I could figure my sweet spot out with this one. I went up to five sprays and Nada. Zip.

Figured I got into OD territory cause I was starting to feel invisible. INVISIBLE. In itsy bitsy onesie shorts, sky high wedges and bouncy beauty queen hair!!!

Self effects would've been nice, but I didn't even get that. None of that booty twitchin', "I'm sexy and I know it." I'm not giving up yet. I thought Cuddle Bunny was a dud but I finally got that to work for me.

I'm determined to make Bang! work.

Strange, but me too, I had not really any hits with BANG! At least, so far, as I have tried it just a few times. The cops can be smelled but still I find it easy to cover with some fruity scents. I was also wondering if I am using the right amount. I have the spray and I used 1, 2 and 3 sprays but not more as I'm afraid I might OD. Anyway, I'll keep on trying.

Thanks BlueBear! I was just coming here to ask exactly the question you answered! How weird is that? I've had this for about a month now, I think, and still haven't tried it! Will test it today...

I've got Bang in a oil/silicone spray and my husband goes ape**** for it. It's a little loud but I can cover after it dries down a bit. But then Super SEXY is always a winner, and bang is SS with added cops so not a stretch there. perhaps it's the staying power of the oil and the added diffusion of the silicone?? Mara is that how it works? I only use about 2-3 sprays.

I've got Bang in a oil/silicone spray and my husband goes ape**** for it. It's a little loud but I can cover after it dries down a bit. But then Super SEXY is always a winner, and bang is SS with added cops so not a stretch there. perhaps it's the staying power of the oil and the added diffusion of the silicone?? Mara is that how it works? I only use about 2-3 sprays.

What formula do you have Raq? I mean like 80/20 alc/sil, 60/40, 80/10?

I tried this last night, while BF was out. Sort of gauging the self-effects. I applied a 3 inch strip on my torso around 10. Definitely had self-effects. BF came home around 1:30, (a leetle bit tipsy, and very stuffy), so I reapplied, 'cause I thought the initial application had probably run its course, but this time a 2 inch strip in my cleavage. There was no reaction from him whatsoever, but I don't know if it's because he was tipsy - not usually an issue - or because he was stuffy, which does *seem* to be a problem, but I can't say for sure, or if I was wearing too much after reapplying. Gah! And now, because our schedules are so wonky I have to wait days and days to try again. :(

Any suggestions for next time? Should I not have reapplied? How long would the pheros last? Would they still have been effective at 1:30 if I'd applied at 10?

I really appreciate when people post how much of the roll-ons they're using when making their reviews. Makes it easier to figure out what a good starting dose is. I'm finding the UNs pretty mystifying!

Also, it seems to me that when I first try a phero, there will be a response from BF no matter what the dosage. So just because he responds the first time doesn't necessarily mean that I've gotten the 'right' dosage, and I still have to fiddle around to figure it out. It's like the fist time I try it, it's such a shock to his system that he responds simply to the change in my own signature. Does that sound right to anyone else?

I suppose the initial use is a good gauge as far as getting a glimpse of how the phero will work when I've achieved the correct dosage. Kind of like a sneak preview.

Any suggestions for next time? Should I not have reapplied? How long would the pheros last? Would they still have been effective at 1:30 if I'd applied at 10?

It's hard to say about reapplication. Depends on the weather, how my skin is doing that day, how active I've been, etc. For me, personally, if I had been just hanging out at the house, I probably wouldn't have reapplied. But i'm guessing the non-response is like what you described about the "shock to the system" as opposed to an overdose.

I also like hearing how much people wear. It helps me with dosage. It took nearly a full bottle of SS4W to figure out I was wearing too much for me!

It's hard to say about reapplication. Depends on the weather, how my skin is doing that day, how active I've been, etc. For me, personally, if I had been just hanging out at the house, I probably wouldn't have reapplied. But i'm guessing the non-response is like what you described about the "shock to the system" as opposed to an overdose.

I also like hearing how much people wear. It helps me with dosage. It took nearly a full bottle of SS4W to figure out I was wearing too much for me!

Bluebear, that's a good point. I'm afraid I also tend to overdose sometimes and the result is that I get no reactions or some weird reactions. With BANG! I had no success so far but I'll try again and start with a small dose next time. BTW: I have only the spray.

What formula do you have Raq? I mean like 80/20 alc/sil, 60/40, 80/10?

Oooh, I believe it's 60/40. I got it in a trade. But next time I order a spry it will likely be a mix like my BANG is. It's the best of both worlds really