Day to night combos

I often find myself wanting to wear a phero by day that isn't overly sexual then make a transition for night time with a partner. Wondering if anyone does this and what the results are. Today I find myself wanting to wear TH due to environment but want to top my evening off with something very sexual, dominant even, by night. Would love to end the day with sexpionage or Dom with cops. Does anyone find that 7-8 hours between two very different pheros is enough time for them not to clash? Or have any great combos that fit the transition? Sweetheart by day, take no shit vixen by night?

Yeah, I think 7-8 hours between blends is enough time. The only thing is that you may bring some burnout on, but that's going to depend on your own personal chemistry. I tend to be anxiety prone, extra sensitive to caffeine, alcohol & phero lightweight. So for me, two blends in a day might send me on the fast track to neurotransmitter burnout.

Get witch hazel pads in individual packets. Tuck a few in your purse so you can switch easily. I get second day effects at times even so i would def suggest a wipe down.

This used to work great for me when I was single and didn't have time to run home to shower and change phero blend.

Edited by Snoopyace

Get witch hazel pads in individual packets. Tuck a few in your purse so you can switch easily. I get second day effects at times even so i would def suggest a wipe down.

I gotta get on this. I usually don't do more than one phero blend a day, but when I have, I've always worried I didn't remove the first one well enough.

Does witch hazel work better than alcohol? I carry alcohol wipes in case I over do it and for emergency first aid use. Though I tend to spritz non cop pheros on clothing and in my hair.

I prefer it. There are reasons that it's supposed to be superior but I don't remember off the top of my head. It's definitely easier on your skin, but there is a chemical reason. It's been years since I learned this trick though so the exact reason slips my mind.