New Releases for DECEMBER 2016!

Potion Master

These are being offered as a full month's set like normal (all 12 Dec releases), but will also be available in mini sets - Chakras and Elementals. The bottles are the smaller one - 5ml sized rollers, but the trials will be normal sized. and Garland & Lace is the normal sized bottle..

ETA:

In order for our employees to enjoy the holiday with their families, we're going to close early on Wednesday and be closed on Thursday and Friday.

However, we're not going to ruin your fun if you like all that Black Friday/Small Biz Saturday/Cyber Monday stuff. Here's our contribution to the melee, to help stretch your holiday shopping dollars further.

From NOW until MONDAY at MIDNIGHT, for all perfume & phero purchases, just put the word REDUCIO! in the notes area and when John processes your order, he will refund 10% back to you. (Yes, you can ask for an invoice but you still need to say the magic word!)

AND, from NOW until December 15th, same deal on anything from our Vancouver Store. You do not need to physically be in the store, it's just anything you buy from the store rather than the site. Is that too confusing? Lol. I hope not. Just let us know what kinds of things you want to see and we will snap pix for you like mad all month long. We will pouch everything up for you all pretty and save you the hassle of wrapping, and ship to your recipients directly too.

WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU, AND WISH YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

****Your best deal for the December Set is the regular Monthly Trial Pack – 12 trial vials for $29.95 (a $60 value!).****

The mini sets for the Elementals and Chakras are available on their respective pages – discounted there too, but not as much as the Monthly Trial Pack.

Remember to add REDUCIO! To the notes and we'll send you 10% back when we process your order! Offer good on Perfume and Phero Purchases until Monday, but on store item purchases until the 15th of December.

Oh, and one more thing! I'm making Peppermint Sugar Scrubs for December, email if you'd like one! (8 oz jars for $10 each, plus shipping)

CHAKRAS:

AD-Chakra1Crown.jpg

AD-Chakra2ThirdEye.jpg

AD-Chakra3Throat.jpg

AD-Chakra4Heart.jpg

AD-Chakra5SolarPlexus.jpg

AD-Chakra6Sacral.jpg

AD-Chakra7Root.jpg

ELEMENTALS:

AD-ElementalsEarth.jpg

AD-ElementalsAir.jpg

AD-ElementalsFire.jpg

AD-ElementalsWater.jpg

GARLAND & LACE v6

AD-GarlandLace6.jpg

EXTRAS:

ChakraCrystals.jpg

Incense.jpg

I did not post these in the cart, but you can ask for a set via email/invoice. This HEM Incense Set contains 7 individual packs of incense inside the box, one for each Chakra. Very nice quality incense, will cost $7.00 to add to your order which includes the postage.

10 Available.

I am so excited to align my chakras I can't even tell you.

Seriously, y'all - doing the research for these sets really made me think about how we can metaphysically heal ourselves.

THEY LOOK FABULOUS!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I seriously JUST ORDERED AND PAID FOR the December sampler set but there will be the smaller bottle set too? Why was I being so "proactive" this time? What is wrong with me? I'm so insanely excited about these too! I feel like I'm out of breath because I'm so excited but I'm only out of breath in my mind. ?

Edited by tink333

OMG this is so exciting!!!!!!!!! it's been a truly craptastic day -- construction now delayed further until they send in exterminator on Friday because apparently fleas exploded over there, and also the oil company delivered a full tank despite having been told not to. Having this to anticipate and stalk tonight is truly balm to my soul. Yay for LPMP magic!!!!!

They are amazing you guys! And I knew Tink and Blackcat were both going to lose their shit.

LOL!!! ???

I just knew I needed this one which is why I requested an invoice on Saturday before I knew what it was. I so need LPs for my chakras. ❤❤❤

Fingers crossed "Air" isn't a man scent.

None of these are specifically male or female, IMO. They're geared more towards metaphysical use than simply wearing as fragrance.

Whoo! I can't wait for the notes!

We're LIVE! Make sure to read this!

Added to the top post:

In order for our employees to enjoy the holiday with their families, we're going to close early on Wednesday and be closed on Thursday and Friday.

However, we're not going to ruin your fun if you like all that Black Friday/Small Biz Saturday/Cyber Monday stuff. Here's our contribution to the melee, to help stretch your holiday shopping dollars further.

From NOW until MONDAY at MIDNIGHT, for all perfume & phero purchases, just put the word REDUCIO! in the notes area and when John processes your order, he will refund 10% back to you. (Yes, you can ask for an invoice but you still need to say the magic word!)

AND, from NOW until December 15th, same deal on anything from our Vancouver Store. You do not need to physically be in the store, it's just anything you buy from the store rather than the site. Is that too confusing? Lol. I hope not. Just let us know what kinds of things you want to see and we will snap pix for you like mad all month long. We will pouch everything up for you all pretty and save you the hassle of wrapping, and ship to your recipients directly too.

WE ARE SO THANKKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU, AND WISH YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

Your best deal for the December Set is the regular Monthly Trial Pack – 12 trial vials for $29.95 (a $60 value!).

The mini sets for the Elementals and Chakras are available on their respective pages – discounted there too, but not as much as the Monthly Trial Pack.

Remember to add REDUCIO! To the notes and we'll send you 10% back when we process your order! Offer good on Perfume and Phero Purchases until Monday, but on store item purchases until the 15th of December.

Oh, and one more thing! I'm making Peppermint Sugar Scrubs for December, email if you'd like one! (8 oz jars for $10 each, plus shipping)

Thank you everyone!

And special thanks to Luna and Jennifer for the wonderful scribings and labels for this set! MWAH! xoxoxox

Oh i totally missed this for two days, i already placed my order :Emoticons04284:

It didn't even cross my mind that it was Black Friday / Cyber Monday. We don't have this here in Greece. Oh well ... hopefully next year :fingers-crossed:

Edited by ephoebe23

Such coolness, Mara! Whoo! :D It seems the Universe is telling me something - first you come out with a beautiful set of Chakra-aligning perfumes and crystals, then my l'il YouTube yoga lady posts a new video dedicated to the Root Chakra... Thank you! :hearts0425:

None of these are specifically male or female, IMO. They're geared more towards metaphysical use than simply wearing as fragrance.

Oh, thank you Luna. I'm a Libra and my eye went right to air. Can't wait to try it (plus all the others). :)

Mara, thank you for your generous offer. :)

I don't expect small businesses to participate in the melee for obvious reasons. That's so generous XO!

Edited by StacyK

I'm dying over Air!! I love Hedione. :D

It's cool to find out that the elements in my astrological chart coincide with my scent preferences. I have no Fire sign, therefore I rarely douse in spice-y stuff.

The chakra blends also sound very fitting :)

I have the NRs. They are all so amazing and I'm completely overwhelmed! I don't know what to try first. I will say this, Crown Chakra Oil is so BEAUTIFUL in the bottle, but all of them are pretty amazing. ❤❤❤

Edited by tink333

Thanks, Tink! :)

I've unlocked the review threads.

Just want to give an update on this month's PEs. I have fallen a tad behind, wanted to have them up today but it looks like Wednesday is my new due date. Thanks for the patience! xoxoxox

So last night I decided to wear every Chakra oil to try to balance all chakras while I fell asleep. Chelle is the one who put this idea in my head because she did this too (because she is brilliant).This was a pretty amazing experience. I also got the chance to smell each of these out of the bottle but also combined together on my hands. They smell really good combined together! I think this is the best part about these, how easily they can be combined together. Just imagine the number of different combinations that is with just these 7 chakra oils. (I can't do the math at the moment but I think it's a lot)

Edited by tink333

I just received these today and I LOVE THEM! OMG. I would totally buy a full bottle set if I was a rich woman, lol. Although...my grandma did give me a generous Christmas cheque. Hmmm... ;)

*toddles off to see how much a full bottle set would cost*