Sneaky Clean with Super Sexy for Women

When I first tried this, my nose wrinkled and the brain cells screamed, "Dove soap!" Not a problem -- Dove soap smells great! But within minutes, it blossomed into the most incredibly warm, soft, inviting and -- dare I say? -- elegantly divine scent I've ever experienced. If Dove soap is house white wine, THIS is Dom Perignon, Krug, and Cristal.

You'd best take reservations for v2, Mara -- it'll be OOS minutes after being listed! (Assuming Eggers lets the rest of us anywhere near it . . . :hello: )

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a beautiful perfume and I really love it, but I can only wear a very tiny swipe-if that, otherwise I become a :fright04238: RAGING horndog. I mean I was glassy eyed, tense and panting. I could NOT get sex off my mind, O.M.G. Silly me made the mistake of wearing it to work and the entire day I was walking around with the female equivalent of blueballs. :Emoticons04269:

Was it the Super Sexy in this mix? and why does it take so little to get me :Emoticons0086: ?

Edited by Dream Big

:smiley-laughing024: I don't personally get that self-fx w/SS4W - have you ever gotten that with SS4w in Un or in other scents?

It could also just be that that scent rocks your boat. There's such fascinating variety in the scents that do that for people...I'll never forget trying Fairy massacre - just straight up florals - and being totally shocked to find it activating the launch sequence, like, way more than even cops :D

Got my sample yesterday. Just after this one sold out. Damn it, I love it! So soft and clean. Utterly elegant and classy. Things I am inherently not. But this perfume makes me aspire to be those things. I will be stalking the re-brew. I love that the honey comes out like 5 hours later and totally changes it.

Edited by halo0073

Oh no I didn't realise this had sold out already. Poopsicles! I was hoping to get this within my Sale hoard. Darn it, oh well there seem to be rumours of a rebrew maybe so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Wore this this morning and it is so fresh and lovely.

@tyvey This is my 1st time trying Super Sexy and I don't have this in UN (thank goodnes), I'd be too afraid to wear it. I wouldn't be surprised if I started humping some poor dude's leg if I did. I'm trying to find out what exactly in this mix is making me so horney. But ,I will say that I got some crazy hits from just a small swipe. I was shopping for an outfit for the weekend and as I was standing in line, a (married) guy who happen to be in a line next to me did a 180, dropped his jaw and proceeded to stare at me, caught himself after a min, then ran out the store. Then on my train ride home as I was playing a game on my ipod, I happened to look up and saw two 20-something-ish guys videotaping me with their phone. When they noticed that I noticed they started blushing/laughing, put down the phone and looked everywhere but at me for the rest of the ride. I'm in my 30's so I just shook my head at them and laughed..poor dears.

you're very welcome. I won't speak such nonsense as 'it's only perfume' lol, but you are welcome should the need arise! I found a muskiness in this that purple puff has also, which is why i found they didn't clash. Is there an ingredient in common Mara? Or is it perhaps a phero ingredient i smell and not a scent one? Either way i love both!

wow a lot of crazy hits with this! love the stories. I think if i found anyone videoing me i would be the blushing wreck! I wore this on a first date and the guy kept kind of trying out tentative touches on me, i'm not massively physically expressive with anyone unless i'm way comfortable with them though, so when he reached out and put both his hands briefly on mine i must've looked so shocked he drew them back as fast as if i had burnt him! Didn't stop him trying to 'guide' me later several times putting his hand on the small of my back as we walked. Thinking back it must be the super sexy!

I found a muskiness in this that purple puff has also, which is why i found they didn't clash. Is there an ingredient in common Mara? Or is it perhaps a phero ingredient i smell and not a scent one? Either way i love both!

Wow, you're good! Yes, I just looked it up and I did use one ingredient in common, and it's a very light musk. Gold star for you!!!!

:star:

This is my first experience with SS4W and wooooweeee! What an awesome day. I didn't really like the initial scent of this but the dry down is heavenly. I felt awesome gorgeousness tonight, very confident and my dude was very touchy feely. Definitely a winner!!

I get the "luxe soap" impression which Mara and I discussed when I was getting my notes from her for the descriptions, and as such I like it, especially the vanilla musk drydown, although it's not really the type of scent I would wear normally. But this is the type of carrier I could see for wearing SS4W in the workplace or any situation in which you want to be subtle.

I thought Quince might like it so I brought it along on our trip:

Q: *sniffs* Hmm, it's pleasant.

Me: It's like expensive soap, right?

Q: Yeah, in a feminine way,

Me: Do we approve?

Q: Well but it's not you, is it? You like to smell either edible or obscene.

Me: Sometimes both.

Q: *quietly chuckles* Yes, and then I'm a dead man.

Me: *big cheesy grin*

Oh no I didn't realise this had sold out already. Poopsicles! I was hoping to get this within my Sale hoard. Darn it, oh well there seem to be rumours of a rebrew maybe so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Wore this this morning and it is so fresh and lovely.

Holy Crap this is GONE??? Rebrew?

Edited by Raq On

So I just received this today.Hmm I like it and It smells like a spring floral honey to me..but Im not sure If this would get much love and just sit there looking pretty in my perfume cabinet..lol

I am still thinking about wether I will try to trade this for one of my favorites.

Ooh, yes! Me, me, me! :lol: I don't know that I have anything to swap, but I'd be willing to pay, if it turns out you don't like it, or don't want it, or think it won't get enough love!

That crazy looking lady casting a shadow in the Trading post is just me, stalking your Trade Thread Tanya! ;)

Edited by Eggers

I'm pretty sure I have one for you Eggers. Just want to get through the flood of current orders, but you and Halo have both mentioned wanting one if there's any left and I do believe there will be, so you two are on the top of my list.

Thank you PM! I know you're crazy busy, & I didn't mean to bug you about it. Just kicking myself for not having ordered it when I shoulda. I honestly didn't expect a run on it in the 4 hours I was away at work! Lol! I appreciate you giving my slow butt dibs on a bottle.

I meant to grab this today because I have .. el period. But I grabbed special D instead.. with la femme.. so far I've had offers for food and someone stopped me to smile and say good morning , which is rare for this person.. so maybe special d was a good choice.

Ok,, I got through all the orders, and it looks like I have 4 bottles left..maybeeee enough for one more after that and a couple of samples. Not going to put them in the cart, just reserve them here.

Do the following people each want one? And in what form do you want it, oil or spray?

Eggers

Halo

Raq on

Anyone else?

I should mention that I re-ordered one of the "main" ingredients today, and the supplier *may* have changed the formulation since I bought it last. I won't know until next week when it arrives. Yikes!

I just received my sample and tried a small swipe of this on my arm. I have to say, this smells very strong on me for the first hour or two. It's definitely soapy, and there's something else I lack the verbal finesse to describe. Slight musk as it dries down, I wish that would come out more! I may have to layer it with something.

I don't seem to be as crazy about this as most other people....I'll have to try it out some more because I'm about to get my period and my skin chemistry might be messing with scents right now. If I fall in love with it once that's over it seems only fair to trade this to a good home where it will be fully appreciated! :)

A few hours later, I kept smelling something and thinking, "ooh which sample is that, it smells great!" and it was the Sneaky Clean! It really rounds out! The soap is now something special. It's still up in the air until I test it again in a few weeks but I may have to hang on to my sample...

Edited by Carmen