Gotcha!

So, I have had some funny and nice hits with Gotcha lately!

Today I wore my Special D with a Gotcha boost. I sent out an invoice to one if the businesses we work a lot with and 20 minutes later the guy (early 20s) brought me a check. I was all "aww thanks! I wasn't expecting you to pay that quick". He gave me what was the cutest DIHL look EVER! Bright unblinking eyes and mouth open. Then he snapped out if it, smiled and ran off. Even the other person in the office thought it was cute lol.

This combined with OCCO is hilarious. TMI but last time I wore this combo, a guy told me randomly in a convo with friends, that "hearts, even if you had a dick... I'd suck it!"

Like seriously. WTF! That gotcha will make them say whatever they're thinking! He had OCCO on the brain lol. And gotcha made him say it out loud! Weirdest thing ever said to me!

Edited by hearts

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:10_small16:

I rest my case. Boys are weird....but entertaining :D

Finally ordered a full Unscented bottle of this one! I decided to start by getting it in the oil, which may be interesting -- so far I have just used it in boosted perfume sprays. But I figure if I end up wanting it in both oil and spray (which I could see happening) it would be good to save the increased strength option for the spray.

And Hearts, that is the awesomest hit ever!!

Blackcat, i think you'll be glad you went for this one. One word of caution though, and I am repeating what has already been said, is *do* be careful regarding its ability to amplify the effects of alcohol and in my experience, sedatives as well. I don't know if it is because I am mostly Irish, but I can drink most men under the table, not bragging - booze is expensive! I am also, like my mother, sedative resistant. This one gives both of these an extra kick for me! You might want to test at home first if you are going to consume either.

Blackcat, i think you'll be glad you went for this one. One word of caution though, and I am repeating what has already been said, is *do* be careful regarding its ability to amplify the effects of alcohol and in my experience, sedatives as well. I don't know if it is because I am mostly Irish, but I can drink most men under the table, not bragging - booze is expensive! I am also, like my mother, sedative resistant. This one gives both of these an extra kick for me! You might want to test at home first if you are going to consume either.

Thanks for sharing the experience, Rose... I've been a non-drinker for a while, so it won't be a problem for me (but I bet others on this thread will benefit from the advice!). That's also interesting about sedatives -- I don't anticipate that coming up, but it's good to be reminded to pay attention to what else I have directly affecting my brain when I'm having fun with my pheros.

I am absolutely sold on Gotcha! from using it in the two scents I got boosted, but now I really want to be able to try it out with a number of different scents. Can't wait for this next order!

BTW -- one of the scents I have it in is Lindee's Dark and Vampy, which I know you just got... IMO they are VERY congruent!

Edited by Blackcat

Gotcha! Is a very nice phero blend. The selfies I have observed are that I feel cheerier, uplifted, friendlier etc. I do think I have drawn some attraction from it as well, but have not experimented enough with it to review it in that context. But, we shall see. And I did not even realize it is in Lindee's Dark and Vampy. I ordered that one base on note descriptions alone. What a cool extra! :)

Gotcha! Is a very nice phero blend. The selfies I have observed are that I feel cheerier, uplifted, friendlier etc. I do think I have drawn some attraction from it as well, but have not experimented enough with it to review it in that context. But, we shall see. And I did not even realize it is in Lindee's Dark and Vampy. I ordered that one base on note descriptions alone. What a cool extra!

Sorry, it's not in Lindee's Dark and Vampy, I ordered it as an add-in, splitting a phero boost between that and a bottle of Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard. I just meant that if you have the Unscented Gotcha! it's a very nice pairing!

• 3 months later...

I haven't noticed any hits yet, but have only had limited field testing. HOWEVER, this baby was my best friend tonight. Not sure if it's hormones or life, but I've been feeling emotionally charged lately. Tonight I got the bright idea to dig through my phero collection to see if any would be helpful. Voile! Gotcha takes that edge off and puts my feet back on the ground. Lovin' some Gotcha right now!!

Wonder if it's the a-THDOC taking the edge off? That's a nifty lil' molecule :)

I haven't been able to find a lot in definitive answers, but what I've managed to dig up is that it behaves as a disinhibitor.

It's in PP and Gotcha! and the beta version is in LFM/LFN and Balm Bomb (there may be others, but that's from my personal list of goodies...) It's also in other products I have from other vendors. It has been called an "I don't give a flip" molecule because it can add to a sense of being laid back to the circumstances around you - that kind of "just roll with it" feeling. Kind of a sedate, no, that's not the right word - relaxed feel. It helps take the edge off for some who may feel social situations can be awkward or just make you more comfortable in general with your surroundings.

From personal experience, it has made me, on occasion, more comfortable in my own skin, which I believe is a bit of that "just roll with it" vibe. I identify with the relaxed feel. It's an unrushed, things will happen when they are supposed to happen vibe. It's buffered with a lot of really great molecules in Gotcha! Looks like (and has behaved for me like) it's intended to make the wearer inviting, approachable and self confident. There is still a lot of happy going on over all. Allo/Alpha-THDOC is as much in there for me as for the responder, imo. It may be disinhibiting for them but the blends I've worn it in have a kind of laid back comfortable feeling for me too :)

Any of this seeming familiar? I would love to know if others are interpreting this phero blend similarly :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

Well you described exactly how I feel wearing Gotcha and LFM. I realize there are a lot of other ingreds in those but it is def doing it's job. That feeling is why I generally wear Gotcha for work especially when I know I have a brand new client coming in. Chills everyone out. And I always wear LFM if I am gong into a potentially stressful situation but I need more respect than Gotcha. Good info, I am going to copy that and put it in my phero notes. This is one molecule that pops up so much but my notes are really lacking info!

• 1 month later...

Ok so I've only tested this twice, in scented so I'm only getting small dose or whatever, but I'm dubbing this the 'magickal mystery sauce' (even though the molecules are listed) bc - wow - this has some complex effects on me. For any new phero, I always test solo first and very glad in this case I've kept to that rule.

1st test - bc I was huffing my arm for scent, major wooziness and ditziness. I felt more chill and happy. 2nd test was careful to huff less and still get chill happy. AWESOME. But also getting another selfie, how do I put this, well I definitely should not wear this out or around anyone unless I am in a relationship. And that person is the only other one around. It's not an immediate effect but maybe 20 or 30 minutes after application.

I'd heard of other blends giving that selfie for others but not sure if anyone else experiences this. This is definitely a keeper, have no idea why all of these great selfies but will continue to test solo for awhile. I have this in UN, and haven't tested that yet. Def seems I only need small amount.

Also wondering if I could even wear around anyone else bc of the way it effects me... I mean I might be putty before they are. Love the happy chill.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a trial size of this when it was available for pheroma month, and I'm so glad I did. When I was first researching pheros, I kind of skipped over this one thinking that since I'm in a committed relationship of several years, it wasn't really something I'd get much use from. But I see now that the "wooing" stage is not only the one suited to Gotcha. It makes us both feel relaxed, comfortable, cozy, and it has a sexy vibe, far more so than what I found with Perfect Match (which is another fabulous one that I would recommend, just comparing/contrasting!) The sexiness had a low key, no pressure vibe to it (definitely not a "do me now" thing for either of us lol) but very present and enjoyable. My man is extra sweet to me when I'm wearing it, too, just going a little more out of his way to be nice than usual. Wasn't my intent in wearing it, but a nice plus! This is definitely well worth a trial even when you've already roped him ;)

Only other thoughts I have which didn't seem to fit anywhere above is that I really didn't notice a smell to it even when wet (I always wonder about this, so I thought I'd throw that out there) so anything would cover it and I really think that you could probably get away with a cover if you wanted, unless I'm just scent blind to some part of it? I have been using LP Original with it but I think just about anything that isn't in-yo'-face-sexay would compliment the phero effects nicely.

Only other thoughts I have which didn't seem to fit anywhere above is that I really didn't notice a smell to it even when wet (I always wonder about this, so I thought I'd throw that out there) so anything would cover it and I really think that you could probably get away with a cover if you wanted, unless I'm just scent blind to some part of it? I have been using LP Original with it but I think just about anything that isn't in-yo'-face-sexay would compliment the phero effects nicely.

I've had the same experience - almost no sent. Which is good, but makes me wonder if I've gone nose blind. Thoughts?

I've had the same experience - almost no sent. Which is good, but makes me wonder if I've gone nose blind. Thoughts?

Not all of them have a strong smell even when unscented. That being said most people cover them anyway in case someone else's nose does sniff them out and finds them unpleasant.

Not all of them have a strong smell even when unscented. That being said most people cover them anyway in case someone else's nose does sniff them out and finds them unpleasant.

You know I've nerver thought of that - Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to find a lot in definitive answers, but what I've managed to dig up is that it behaves as a disinhibitor.

It's in PP and Gotcha! and the beta version is in LFM/LFN and Balm Bomb (there may be others, but that's from my personal list of goodies...) It's also in other products I have from other vendors. It has been called an "I don't give a flip" molecule because it can add to a sense of being laid back to the circumstances around you - that kind of "just roll with it" feeling. Kind of a sedate, no, that's not the right word - relaxed feel. It helps take the edge off for some who may feel social situations can be awkward or just make you more comfortable in general with your surroundings.

From personal experience, it has made me, on occasion, more comfortable in my own skin, which I believe is a bit of that "just roll with it" vibe. I identify with the relaxed feel. It's an unrushed, things will happen when they are supposed to happen vibe. It's buffered with a lot of really great molecules in Gotcha! Looks like (and has behaved for me like) it's intended to make the wearer inviting, approachable and self confident. There is still a lot of happy going on over all. Allo/Alpha-THDOC is as much in there for me as for the responder, imo. It may be disinhibiting for them but the blends I've worn it in have a kind of laid back comfortable feeling for me too :)

Any of this seeming familiar? I would love to know if others are interpreting this phero blend similarly :heart:

Excellent description nutrix! I have honestly not tested this one outdoors, my partner seems a little more laid back and at ease when I wear it or use the wax melts with it and it definitely gives ME the sell effects you have described so well. I have a very difficult time just relaxing and going with the flow, and this I do seem to get a measure of that vibe with Gotcha.

It's really fun to wear these blends and report about all the fun things that take place - it's a little more work to go in and dig up how I think the molecules are interacting with one another and performing for me as an individual. It's encouraging to see similar effects for others ^_^

I have a GREAT many things in oil, and almost none of them in dropper form, so while I know what is the sweet spot for me, because they aren't actual "drops", I can't definitively say what my dose is the way I can with sprays. I just REALLY love the oils. Maybe I should consider getting dropper tops for them? I just love how travel friendly everything is in those little 10ml bottles. No spilling, discrete....but really, the oils last so long I rarely re-apply even though I carry them with me "just in case" :D

It seemed to take me forever to figure out the best dose to effect my guy. I think with him just being a generally less expressive person than me, the reaction was more subtle. This is a favorite, and I like it for work too :)

Most folks seem to measure on the length of the strip they apply with the roller ball if they have things in oil, say 5 inches on each forearm. If you don't mind taking the top off of RBs you could get pipettes which will let you measure exactly how much you apply in ml.

Edited by donsie

Inches in stripes is pretty well how I measure...not sure the exact amount in drops. I'm too lazy to measure that out each time :lol: I'm loaded with pipettes. I've experimented with it and it's crazy how much a drop covers...which is why I think I self encourage my own slathering, hehe.

Inches in stripes is pretty well how I measure...not sure the exact amount in drops. I'm too lazy to measure that out each time :lol: I'm loaded with pipettes. I've experimented with it and it's crazy how much a drop covers...which is why I think I self encourage my own slathering, hehe.

It is amazing how much a drop covers. I had to do some real searching to get pipettes that were marked in .25 ml increments because the ones I had originally were just too big. 1 ml is like a perfume or phero bath!

1 ml is like a perfume or phero bath!

OHMYGOSHYES! 1ml would oil your whole body and send us well into OD territory :D That or on a windy day we'd Gotcha! someone in a neighboring state :lol:

OHMYGOSHYES! 1ml would oil your whole body and send us well into OD territory :D That or on a windy day we'd Gotcha! someone in a neighboring state :lol:

LOL. If anyone tried that much they could always stand on a tall building and play Cupid for a whole city on Valentine's Day!

Sooo, Mr. Maroon is going away on a long business trip, and is busy with preparations and what not. Also has been grouchy lately and I feel very much underappreciated. I know there is love, but it's not showing right now. So I decided to do a little number on him today: Gotcha, a healthy dose of cops and DHEAS is what I plan to put on for the weekend before he takes off. Will report later...

Sooo, Mr. Maroon is going away on a long business trip, and is busy with preparations and what not. Also has been grouchy lately and I feel very much underappreciated. I know there is love, but it's not showing right now. So I decided to do a little number on him today: Gotcha, a healthy dose of cops and DHEAS is what I plan to put on for the weekend before he takes off. Will report later...

Oh, yes, do tell. Sounds like a potent combination!

Oh my goodness... This is what happened. I put the combo on before the mister got up, and when he rose and had his coffee on the sofa, I snuggled very close. 20 minutes later we were back in bed, where he took extremely good care of me, an hour later we took the bus to town, giggling and laughing on the short ride, holding hands, then at a very nice store for gentlemens attire we bought two suits that he looked fabulous in. And Mr. Maroon who hates haggling over prices talked the store clerk into a discount! We had sushi afterwards, then he treated me to my favourite champagne in a day time bar. We went to another store that sells hand made marzipan bonbons and rode the bus home eating them. Now we are a bit exhausted and glad my mom just invited us for dinner, cause we're too tired to cook... We had such a blast! Fantastic combo to spend time with your fella.

So, I have had some funny and nice hits with Gotcha lately!

Today I wore my Special D with a Gotcha boost. I sent out an invoice to one if the businesses we work a lot with and 20 minutes later the guy (early 20s) brought me a check. I was all "aww thanks! I wasn't expecting you to pay that quick". He gave me what was the cutest DIHL look EVER! Bright unblinking eyes and mouth open. Then he snapped out if it, smiled and ran off. Even the other person in the office thought it was cute lol.

This combined with OCCO is hilarious. TMI but last time I wore this combo, a guy told me randomly in a convo with friends, that "hearts, even if you had a dick... I'd suck it!"

Like seriously. WTF! That gotcha will make them say whatever they're thinking! He had OCCO on the brain lol. And gotcha made him say it out loud! Weirdest thing ever said to me!

Oh Special D with Gotcha. What a great combo!

Oh my goodness... This is what happened. I put the combo on before the mister got up, and when he rose and had his coffee on the sofa, I snuggled very close. 20 minutes later we were back in bed, where he took extremely good care of me, an hour later we took the bus to town, giggling and laughing on the short ride, holding hands, then at a very nice store for gentlemens attire we bought two suits that he looked fabulous in. And Mr. Maroon who hates haggling over prices talked the store clerk into a discount! We had sushi afterwards, then he treated me to my favourite champagne in a day time bar. We went to another store that sells hand made marzipan bonbons and rode the bus home eating them. Now we are a bit exhausted and glad my mom just invited us for dinner, cause we're too tired to cook... We had such a blast! Fantastic combo to spend time with your fella.

I think you've invented a perfect day potion.