LAM/BAM-Buttercream Peach

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fragranced Hydrating Waters are really great to spray in your hair, that's one of the reasons I got the whole set.

• 3 weeks later...

Testrunnning LAM Buttercream/peach for 2 days now. Makes me smell like something yummy you'd wanna take a bite of. But no one has come forward to nibble. Husband shows no reaction, colleagues and fellow bus riders take no notice. Guess I've been spoiled with so many hits over the last weeks that the past two days just seemed kinda flat to me. But maybe it's true that you really have to wear the scent. The first weeks I was trying LP perfumes I left the house beaming, feeling like shouting: helloooo world, get a load of this! Last two days just were kinda duh to me, I was very effective in my work but hit snags cause others were not which irritated me immensely.

Or maybe I'm just cross cause I miss that steady flow of compliments. Or maybe because sometimes people are such idiots. Today I had a workout session with my trainer, and the training partner, some lady, came late and made me wait, then afterwards rushed to the shower without even asking if maybe I was in a hurry, so I had to wait again, cause it's just a small studio. And she took forever and made me late. Later I waited with a few people for an escalator to change direction so we could go up, then two young girls in high heels stepped on coming down again, so I just walked up the stairs, but one of the women waiting with me screamed up at the girls: at least move your asses! So they started stepping down on the escalator and that women was like, move it, move it! So rude. I came close to stepping on the escalator again when I was on top of the stairs to make her wait some more cause she was so nasty.

More LAM testing tomorrow. So far, my buttercreaminess seems to earn me some rancid behaviour. Just one of these days...

Put on some Dom and tell the PT you don't want to train with her anymore, period. Have you ever used Dominance while training? Its pure hardcore heaven.

Edited by StacyK

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this to a social occasion recently, and it wasn't til I refreshed it at nite that I noticed: when I first apply it, it smells like beer on me. Funny! It goes away, but wet I get this beer note (and I was not drinking that nite).

I adore my new full bottle! So very yummy!

I ordered this un-sniffed because of the reviews and my love of Peach!

I was a bit worried about the honey but.... whatever type of honey is in this - I can wear!!! Some honey do not play nice with my chemistry but this one behaved :chickendance: <----- (I had to use him... he is adorable!)

This is just a great scent for the summer!!!! LAM/BAM I could never do without.

Love the scent so much I have the NOCO here too. It covers pheros and cops well. Worked great with BI.

I love my LAM in Buttercream Peach :)

It starts off as a tad too sweet and sharp peach, but in 20 minutes it settles to a beautiful creamy peach with a hint of honey, and stays that way for hours. Delicious and summery, and makes me crave for sweets. :)

Edited by Fleur

I opted for the BAM! when I first ordered...now I'm eagerly awaiting the LAM! I couldn't resist...I had to get one before they disappear! This is so delicious. It's VERY fruity out of the bottle but it goes gooey soft peachy, creamy goodness and it STAYS on my skin FOREVER! YUM!

Hi everyone! After reading all your responses, I'm sooo excited about this scent!

The only thing that worries me is that it's a limited edition item and it might not be here anymore when I come back for more.

Anyone know how long it will be available for? How "limited edition" are we talking about here?

Edited by yelenaily

Hi everyone! After reading all your responses, I'm sooo excited about this scent!

The only thing that worries me is that it's a limited edition item and it might not be here anymore when I come back for more.

Anyone know how long it will be available for? How "limited edition" are we talking about here?

Mara is really the only one who can answer that question......sometimes she rebrews items, but prefers not to. That is why so many of us hoard!

I used to be LAM that's the stuff.. that's it. Now I have been more into BAM lately. They are both very powerful. I'll venture to say you will most likely end up with both eventually. They both live up to their names. I guess the question is what pheros do you have now.. the pheros you already own may reflect your current preference.

Hmm, probably more of a good time friendly mix... so LAM? I'm trying to find the thread that talks about the diff between the two. Thanks!

I hope there really is a thread and I didn't just conjure that up in my head...I would hate to send you on a wild goose lam/bam chase!

LAM is the alpha nol upbeat party mix. That is the one I tend to lean towards. I don't have enough experience with BAM though.

You didn't invent it, MDC! I remember it too, but it might have taken place within a thread. Maybe the LAM or the BAM threads...? LAM has alpha androstenal (excuse the spelling) which is more of an upbeat phero and BAM has the beta-androstenal, which is more for bonding and deepening communications. It's totally you dependent, Techgirl. While I like the idea of beta nol, it doesn't really mesh well with me, and I tend to lean more towards the LAMs.

Edited by BlueBear

I would go for the LAM first then the BAM once you meet who you want to meet through the LAM , then you can seal the deal with BANG! and invest time with BAM and then do the GOTCHA. Motherfucker dance.

Edited by LadyVictoria

I would go for the LAM first then the BAM once you meet who you want to meet through the LAM , then you can seal the deal with BANG! and invest time with BAM and then do the GOTCHA. Motherfucker dance.

So concisely put LV! LOL :D

• 1 month later...

This is a little ZOMGPEACH on me, but layering it with BBM is amazaballs.

:huh:Even CREAMIER creamy peach?!?!?! Must try this!!! :w00t:

• 5 weeks later...

Overslept, super late, grabbed & dabbed what I thought was kitten nip on way out the door to meet a dude I expected to need to negotiate with. First clue I did it wrong... On way I was like "peach? why does this smell like peach". Second clue, the dude was so DIHL he would just stare open mouthed at me when I asked questions and not reply. I decided I wasn't interested in what he was selling and tried repeatedly to get away but he kept inventing reasons to keep me there, and superfluously shook my hand like a dozen times, to a point that would have been annoying if he hadn't looked and sounded exactly like Paul Rudd :D

He looked like I'd dropped a piano on him. Guys I am an unshowered, makeupless sweaty mess. All this adds up to: gonna doublecheck when I get home but I am pretty sure I must be wearing LAM Buttercream Peach & not Kitten Nip.

• 5 months later...
Ohhhhh, I could just snort this lovely peach LAM scent all day! I absolutely love it! No cops trace at all, just very creamy, peachy & sweet. I feel absolutely wonderful and happy when I wear it -- it almost has an intoxicating effect on me. In fact, I want to carry it around in my purse just to smell it or wear it in a vial around my neck, it's that good.

When I wore it out with friends that evening, everyone was telling me how good I smelled and wanted to know what I was wearing. The conversation flowed, and, needless to say, I got a lot of attention. I'm going to wear this one with caution, as my head swirls when I smell it!

• 3 months later...

I ordered a few trial sizes of the the scents I found most interesting by their description. I really liked the way the LAM Buttercream Peach sounded so I ordered a trial size. Should have gone for the full bottle!

Back in the early 90's I had a perfume I wore everyday, it smelled like this (only this one is better). When my bottles ran out in around 2005 or 2006 (yes, I said bottleS cuz you know I hoarded) I went to my nearest fragrance store and they didn't carry it. It turns out that the company discontinued it. I wore black for a year. Yes I did.

So when I got a chance to sniff this, and wear it, and huff it and well you know how it goes.... I found my joy. I started reading the review and realize that this has been around for nearly two years! How did I not know?

Please Mara don't discontinue this one!!!! At least not until I've had the chance to buy a couple or 20 bottles :)

I don't know what I'm gonna do! I ordered 5, maybe 6 trial sizes of different sniffies and I love nearly all of them. I say nearly because I haven't gotten to all of them. Oh dear Lord, what if I love ALL of them!? I'm gonna need another job.

That is all.

I ordered a few trial sizes of the the scents I found most interesting by their description. I really liked the way the LAM Buttercream Peach sounded so I ordered a trial size. Should have gone for the full bottle!

Back in the early 90's I had a perfume I wore everyday, it smelled like this (only this one is better). When my bottles ran out in around 2005 or 2006 (yes, I said bottleS cuz you know I hoarded) I went to my nearest fragrance store and they didn't carry it. It turns out that the company discontinued it. I wore black for a year. Yes I did.

So when I got a chance to sniff this, and wear it, and huff it and well you know how it goes.... I found my joy. I started reading the review and realize that this has been around for nearly two years! How did I not know?

Please Mara don't discontinue this one!!!! At least not until I've had the chance to buy a couple or 20 bottles :)

I don't know what I'm gonna do! I ordered 5, maybe 6 trial sizes of different sniffies and I love nearly all of them. I say nearly because I haven't gotten to all of them. Oh dear Lord, what if I love ALL of them!? I'm gonna need another job.

That is all.

Hi Lyric!!

I am in love with this scent - I wasn't sure at first, but my love grows by the day. Feel free to check out my recent reviews/ posts on the general LAM thread, which I should probably rename them to:

LAM, how I love thee - let me count the ways. :Emoticons04235: Just for selfies alone and for scent - kinda sweet, kinda innocent with a dose of naughty (subtle but present). I have sample BAMs (non buttercream peach/ originally vanilla & honey) which seem to dry down to powdery smell which I don't like on myself. So glad I still have my 1 LAM sample with FB on way soon.

And I agree - Mara must keep making until we can hoard enough for like the next 40 years or so. Right now, this is on my list of 'must ALWAYS' have.

Love your avatar- huge fan of Pink.

OK ladies, I just added this to my already ridiculously huge order and I am placing some of the blame on YOU! :say19:J/k! I kept adding stuff and I thought as I was adding this omg, Mara is going to be so mad at me! So anyway, I too will have this one to look forward to. I am slowly opening up to the concept of *certain* foody scents which I would have never considered before. Change can be good. :)

OK ladies, I just added this to my already ridiculously huge order and I am placing some of the blame on YOU! :say19:J/k! I kept adding stuff and I thought as I was adding this omg, Mara is going to be so mad at me! So anyway, I too will have this one to look forward to. I am slowly opening up to the concept of *certain* foody scents which I would have never considered before. Change can be good. :)

Yay - muahahahah!!

Rose, I think you'll love it - I'm more of a foodie than a fruity scent person. Def give it a bit to fully morph on your skin. It spiked some almost candied peach at 1st app and sniff but then settled in VERY well. The selfies are so good - more self confidence and a def small 'hit' recently (in general LAM thread). I also feel more calm when wearing, which gives me more self confidence etc. Must always have my LAM! Everyone must order this so maybe it can go PERM. :hi5:

And though awesome on it's own - have already layered LAM buttercream peach (BCP??) with LP Pink (just a tad) & LP Rouge with LFM (just a tad). It harmonized well with those 2. I felt (and smelled) sexy, sensual, feminine, flirty - kind of a 'look at me' but again subtle (will play later w/ amping up dosing). :D

Hi Lyric!!

I am in love with this scent - I wasn't sure at first, but my love grows by the day. Feel free to check out my recent reviews/ posts on the general LAM thread, which I should probably rename them to:

LAM, how I love thee - let me count the ways. :Emoticons04235: Just for selfies alone and for scent - kinda sweet, kinda innocent with a dose of naughty (subtle but present). I have sample BAMs (non buttercream peach/ originally vanilla & honey) which seem to dry down to powdery smell which I don't like on myself. So glad I still have my 1 LAM sample with FB on way soon.

And I agree - Mara must keep making until we can hoard enough for like the next 40 years or so. Right now, this is on my list of 'must ALWAYS' have.

Love your avatar- huge fan of Pink.

Beach Goddess, Oh yes M'am I am definitely going to look at your other LAM reviews, I don't know how my wallet is gonna like it, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Glad you love my avatar, I am a HUGE Pink fan as well, right back to her Mizzunderstood album, SHE IS A BOSS!!! However, my avatar is of Ms. Alicia Keys whose music I also love alot and she's awesome!

Peace & Love,

Lyric

Very cool Lyric! Have you tried LP Pink yet? I've only had chance to sample a few - but so far these 2 are my top loves. I know there's a sep thread for LP Pink, but confess my love @ it. Sugary wonderful pink warm goodness. If you want to layer with Buttercream LAM though it's awesome alone), the 2 get along really well. But I feel the LP Pink adds a bit more warmth and mystery - which isn't expected from a Pink I think - but I feel it there.