BANG! Unscented Phero Blend for Women

How strong is the scent? I assume somewhat coppy and metallic? How hard do you think it'd be to cover, on a scale of Water to BI? Need to get it boosted into something and need some idea of how fierce a cover it needs... Thanks y'all

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some UN from the sample offer this month so it's in alcohol. I haven't used it yet but I did smell it in the tester and you can def smell the cops in it. I didn't smell any metallic, just alcohol and cops. So be prepared to have drydown time. Does that help?

So I tried this out last night. The cops wasn't overly strong and was pretty easy to cover.

Shadow's reaction was a little different than I've seen before. At first there was nothing. At all. Then slowly (over a span of about 30 minutes) he got snuggly. The more snuggly he got, the friskier he became.

I'm not sure what to think. On me the level of EST seems to wipe out the strutting sexiness I get from SS4W so I wouldn't wear this out because it seems to require physical closeness to be really effective (as least in oil form). But for naked time it works well. Especially if you like your nookie a little on the rough side.

YMMV of course.

I tried this over the weekend. I put a sample of Bridgid's Amber in 1/2 of the spray bottle. Mr Scrumptious loves the scent, but he went mad for the phero :666: He was crazy horny LOL I've noticed that he responds a lot more/better to the softer more "lovey dovey" bonding phero's, especially if there's lots of EST in it. Cops alone don't seem to do much for him though but the combo of the two..... I guess that's why he went nuts for Bang :love:

ok, I have this in oil, and I know this should be in Reviews, but didn't want to create clutter...maybe this thread can be moved? all I can say is this stuff is bloody LETHAL. in recent trial, did not produce the envy/insecurity in women that one sometimes sees with cb: maybe because of the HAPPY they also can pick up off the ss4w.

oh! to answer my own original question: it's about as hard to cover as unCB.... that bright metallic edge and almost sweet cops...

which makes sense- ss4w has never seemed especially stinky to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep forgetting to mention, I've worn this around a gay male friend - the first time I got this: 1.jpg

and in subsequent exposures he has been able to control himself somewhat but he is still googly-eyed and he just STARES at me for inappropriately long periods, eyes watering and lip trembling. I tell you, this is all things to all people. Makes everyone happy

Edited by tyvey

Wow, Tyvey, that is awesome...I haven't properly tested BANG, because I've been obsessing with MLH and now reading your review I will surely try it more often...if it makes a gay guy look at you like that, wow...that's seriously strong effects there...I read you have it in oil, do you think it will work as well in spray?

I have a sample spray of it, and I used it in oil form via Extracurricular Proclivities. The spray gets it out there faster than the oil. That said, when I get ready to order a full sized version (and I definitely will be doing that), I'm going with the oil. I think i just like it closer to my body with this one. If you do go with the spray, be sure to use it prior to dressing. The cops are definitely present in this one.

Ok, so I have to consider the strong Cops in this one...thanks BlueBear and Tyvey!

I have it in oil form and intend to try it on friday. Just a bit concerned about how close one has to be before it effects are felt. As I have been advised to wear it on it's own ,I wonder on what part of body should it be worn for maximum effect. I live in the UK and it's quite cold at the moment.

LOL

Doncha worry JJL- even in oil, even if you're bundled in many layers, even if it's cold out, the throw of this is ridiculous, like 6 feet probably. (I wasn't surprised because I found the same with unCB) I personally like to wear this kind of thing down torso + a smidge on inner elbows.

I have it in oil form and intend to try it on friday. Just a bit concerned about how close one has to be before it effects are felt.

IME someone has to get quite close and for a few minutes before effects are felt and then attributed to you specifically.

Alot of things can factor in.

Anyone wearing a cloud of scent that reaches beyond their personal space runs the risk of their phero-message being attributed to anyone else in the room.

Picking brains is good but your persoanl experience may clash with someone else's if the situations are different :)

Just curious as to why you would want to wear it on its own?

JJL, Lor has a good point...everyone's experiences with any given blend can be different..in fact even if the facts of the situation are the SAME, lol, - let alone if they're different. So far though, in my own experience, especially with CB and Bang!, I stand by my comment above, and have not once had effects attributed to others, nor have targets who aren't superclose to me necessarily even (consciously) smelled the accompanying scent. So, take my experience as one possibility.

I think she means "on it's own" as in, not mixed with any other phero blends, yes? You'll still want to wear a fragrance along with it, JJL.

In my experience, when I wear an oil blend on my torso - roll on from belly button to cleavage - it still emanates right through a sweater when my body heats up. Your body temp rises immediately when you are around someone you are newly interested in, and you make a cloud of scent and pheros. I have seen solid reactions from people passing within 3 feet of me, often stopping abruptly and coming closer to me because I've lured them closer. heh.

and have not once had effects attributed to others

im just curious how you would know this?

im trying to picture you asking everyone you come in contact with if they know your scent is comming from you :D

I ask because I am regurgitating other user's experience (as well as my own at the bar) when they say the friend they were with got lucky with the target they were chatting-up, or other similar stories.

I know that for me at the bar, if I wore the sprays that carried and the spray was say, social like the nols people got chatty with each other and not necessarily with me who was wearing it.

I think she means "on it's own" as in, not mixed with any other phero blends, yes? You'll still want to wear a fragrance along with it, JJL.

In my experience, when I wear an oil blend on my torso - roll on from belly button to cleavage - it still emanates right through a sweater when my body heats up. Your body temp rises immediately when you are around someone you are newly interested in, and you make a cloud of scent and pheros. I have seen solid reactions from people passing within 3 feet of me, often stopping abruptly and coming closer to me because I've lured them closer. heh.

As I understand it, the scented phero mixes arent as strong as the unscented (being dilute) but in my experience, when the phero is combined with a scent, it seems to "float" on the scent.

I feel like I get better diffusion wearing something scented with any mix.

Right - the phero enhanced perfumes we sell (for $29.95) have 333 mcg of pheromones per bottle, and the unscented 1x bottles have 1,000 mcg per bottle.

But when you specially order a dose of pheros added to a bottle of perfume, you are getting 1,000 mcg just like the unscented ones, but the perfume is used as the dilutant rather than an unscented oil/alcohol/silicone.

Ah ha, that's where I'd gotten mixed up because I thought this:

the perfume is used as the dilutant rather than an unscented oil/alcohol/silicone

applied to the phero-enhanced scents too, but it's just the phero-amped ones. Okay!

Thanks everyone that was really helpful, I will be wearing it with a lovely scent Mara sent as a gift" Caroline's Wild & Woody Vanilla"

Thanks everyone that was really helpful, I will be wearing it with a lovely scent Mara sent as a gift" Caroline's Wild & Woody Vanilla"

that scent sounds awesome !!!

im going to go look it up, its a little different and sounds pretty!

Okay I wore this today to meet my man,greeted me with a broad grin on his face and a upbeat strut! Worked directly on him, did not get any hits from anyone else. Also felt a bit more emotional similar to the effect heart and soul gave me so not sure if its the est.

Would like to have seen a little bit more of a sexual vibe but maybe the timing was not appropiate( he had some training to deliver to delegates).

Also can pheromones still affect the other person after one has left.The deep emotional affected was still felt after I had left him

I accidently sprayed bang on my pillow instead of B2 one night. I sprayed, left and when I came to bed I smelled cops from across the room! haha! This is potent stuff.

BANG! ? your a nut!

:D

Also can pheromones still affect the other person after one has left.The deep emotional affected was still felt after I had left him

I cant speak for anyone else but I think so.

Some people say that a pheromone has to cause a chain of reactions that lead to a behaviour to be considered "working".

With this said, if it caused behaviour after you have left then maybe the shelf-life of the original exposure is much longer for this one....or maybe only for specific pheros ?

Im sure this is much more complicated being that the emotion is with someone you are already in a relationship with.

i just got my package! i tried putting on some unBang (oil version), it was smelly from the bottle but when i swiped a few inches on my wrist, it dint smell at all after a few seconds! i think i cn even wear this with no cover! :D

(null)