Leather or Cougar which is sexier?

Ok your trying to choose between Leather ( with a dash of cops in your cleavage) or Cougar. Which is sexier?? To you and or others...

Edited by StacyK

They're different, for different agendas, so I don't think it's a question of one over the other, IMO. They both have their uses and are both equally effective. One may work better than the other depending on the person or situation, but they're both great. I am more likely to use Cougar just because it seems to suit my personality better than Leather, but other people may prefer Leather or really like both of them.

I like them both, but they're definitely different.

Cougar makes me feel all hip-swingy & it seems to make people around me chatty. It affects older men more than younger men, in my experience. Older men tend to goggle when I wear this, which is one reason I feel weird about wearing it to work, where I'm surrounded by men in their 60s and older for most of the day.

Leather on the other hand, makes me feel sexy, but in a kick-ass kind of way, especially if I wear it with cops. I feel like Kathy Bates' character, Evelyn, in Fried Green Tomatoes, after she starts taking hormones. TOWANDA. :lol:

For me Cougar is sort of meh. Doesn't do a lot, so I'd pick Leather. I got a bottle of Sunfire in trade with Leather in it and I ended up really liking it. Makes me feel like I can conquer anything. And DOM is that X10.

Personally I prefer Cougar. Makes feel more upbeat, flirty and "sparkly". Leather can sometimes make me a little bitchy? I need to test it more...

Different things work for different people tho. I think it depends on your personality and your situation/agenda as Luna said above :)

Edited by hearts

Yea.. it is a toss up.I love Cougar, but yesterday was the first time using Leather. I guess It also depends on the mood. almost like getting dressed. I got my business done but did not totally bitch out when others let me down.. The est in it affects my mothering side in a good way. I like est! and the other pheros give me a mild sexy in control feel. It's sorta the best of both worlds, like a slightly vulnerable bitch. lol

Edited by StacyK

Neither makes me feel sexy, actually. I use others for that. (CB on the right day...rawr!) Cougar makes me feel sparkly and Leather makes me feel in control and can go bitchy in a heartbeat. As for the effect on other people...like the others said, they have different feels to them. I like Cougar for work because it mellows out the women and dazzles the men. (I office around 99.9% women but actually work with about 80% men.) Out and about, I suppose some people find it sexy; it's like older man nip for me, but again, it's more dazzled than sexy. Leather out and about has kind of the same impact as Cougar but a whole different universe of men are impacted.

I love Cougar.. I like the mild self effects.. and the hits I get off others.Ive only experienced CB in Velvet Kisses. I loved it.

I'm waiting on my recent order and can't wait to use the CB perfume. I have a feeling I'll go right thru it.

Neither makes me feel sexy, actually. I use others for that. (CB on the right day...rawr!) Cougar makes me feel sparkly and Leather makes me feel in control and can go bitchy in a heartbeat. As for the effect on other people...like the others said, they have different feels to them. I like Cougar for work because it mellows out the women and dazzles the men. (I office around 99.9% women but actually work with about 80% men.) Out and about, I suppose some people find it sexy; it's like older man nip for me, but again, it's more dazzled than sexy. Leather out and about has kind of the same impact as Cougar but a whole different universe of men are impacted.

What type of men go for Leather or Dom vs softer blends with Est?

For me Cougar is sort of meh. Doesn't do a lot, so I'd pick Leather. I got a bottle of Sunfire in trade with Leather in it and I ended up really liking it. Makes me feel like I can conquer anything. And DOM is that X10.

I wonder why? Is it that Pheros go best when they are similar to our own natural phero signature or that added Pheros work better when we naturally produce less of what we are adding? Darn I tried to multi quote but it didn't take. sorry

Edited by StacyK

I wear pheros to portray who I want to be. Which is fun, flirty friendly and femme. So I wear mostly Lace, CB, Gotcha and Topper. I don't take men seriously enough anymore to try to push an "I am woman hear me roar" agenda. They are so self absorbed they couldn't hear a woman "roar" with a megaphone stuck in their ear as far as I am concerned.

Now women are a different story. I take them far more seriously so I save the Leather for them. I have more problems with women getting pushy and overbearing with me and I find Leather helps in that area for me. So I don't wear it as a sexy thing but as a friendly "back down bitch" reminder.

Everyone has different agendas for wearing pheros so experimentation is the only way to figure this mystery out.

What type of men go for Leather or Dom vs softer blends with Est?

Based on my experience, alpha males love Est blends. (Cuddle Bunny is my go to blend for alpha males). Men who don't mind a take charge woman like Dom and Leather. You can't identify them by sight; they come in all different sorts of wrapping paper, but you know when they like the blend!

ETA: corrected bad spelling. I think mcreepers said it best earlier: "I can't grammar!" lol

Edited by BlueBear

I wear pheros to portray who I want to be. Which is fun, flirty friendly and femme. So I wear mostly Lace, CB, Gotcha and Topper. I don't take men seriously enough anymore to try to push an "I am woman hear me roar" agenda. They are so self absorbed they couldn't hear a woman "roar" with a megaphone stuck in their ear as far as I am concerned.

God, I know what your talking about lol.

Based on my experience, alpha males love Est blends. (Cuddle Bunny is my go to blend for alpha males). Men who don't mind a take charge woman like Dom and Leather. You can't identify them by site; they come in all different sorts of wrapping paper, but you know when they like the blend!

so true BB BTW I am for the most part the partial to the girly, femme.. pheros to. I like SS4W, est, LFM and love CB. Ill have Gotcha and Lace on the way soon..cant wait Edited by StacyK

I had started out on my phero journey thinking LFM sounded just like me, so let's give it a whirl, since the description sounded most like who I am. But I have discovered becoming MORE of yourself, especially if you are of the more serious, take-charge nature, sometimes is TOO much of a good thing, know what I mean? I grabbed LFM the other day, mistaking it for Lace, and spritzed 3 sprays then went to the grocery store. Um, I was like Darth Vader, with people getting the hell out of my way without even looking at me. I had people start down the opposite end of the aisle, then turn around suddenly, without even making eye contact!

But, I have discovered, SS4W is PERFECT for work, even more so than Cougar, and Lace is the bomb, too! I think Mara had mentioned in another thread that Lace worked to bring out the more feminine side for her. I kinda resisted the Est-heavy blends at first, didn't want to be perceived as weak, but I get GREAT results from them! My bosses, who are manly-men, go out of their way to help me when I wear these blends, women, too! Heart & Soul is also great for men and women.

For me, if I want to feel good, it's Cougar all the way.

If I want to clean the house and kick some ass, ya, Leather is the way to go. :)

Edited by SpriteLeigh

Great feed back Thanks

Cougar, I have the scented, is great but I worry I may be I danger of burn out.

LFM was also my First. I still LOVE Goddess Of The Blue Moon and say a chant for a rebrew everyonce in a while. I don't know if anyone is familiar with Seinfeld but with GBM I'm often asking if this situation (should I wear it in this case) is Spongeworthy (GBM)? It's too precious to wast on just any day or just anyone.

I can't wait to try Gotcha I ordered an Un Roll ..and also Honeyed LP

I have Sneaky Clean and love both scent and phero. I was just more conservative about where I'd wear this. It appears I've been to cautious as many here have no prob with the SS4W phero in your average daily situations ( outside of dating and romance) I will definitely take it out more!

I liked Leather when I wore it I felt the edge in being able to speak my mind and TCB in general.

Dominance is great for working out IMO.

Thanks

Edited by StacyK

Oh then you will for sure be happy with Gotcha and Lace!

I do not have SS4W yet because i think I want Bang instead...hard to decide though because so many of my perfumes already have cops in them. Holding out on that one...

Get both!!! They are similar but different enough that I can't imagine not having both.

I am looking forward to your feed back on Gotcha when you get it! I have it in 90/10 and I have Honeyed LP in oil and spray. It is gorgeous.

O can't wait. I have a fair number of roll ons with no Pheros so it will be fun to experiment. Then of course there is Honeyed LP ... I keep looking at my email for my Cataluna@ notification

I really like Cougar but felt in serious danger of burn out. I have discovered I do best when I make sure I have some phero free days. Espically when I'm going to test out a new one. CB is so great. I also really like Lace for out and about and or flirty fun. Men seem a bit more attentive. More doors held open, move a tad faster to serve you. The more test runs of leather I do. well I just feel more self effect driven with it TCB. Tactfully assert myself in conversations and the other listens attentively, but not the male attention you may get with Lace and Cougar. Not that that's the only reason but it's the most noticeable thing after self-effects. Leather and Dom for working out tho! YES PLEASE

Edited by StacyK

• 5 months later...

I wore Leather last night to help my roommate put his computer together. The whole time, he was cheerful (granted, he was excited about his new computer) but also being very flirty ("It's no good when the socket is too loose- You need a nice... TIGHT fit" :Emoticons0424: )

I.... I think I like!

• 8 months later...

My limited info on this (still very much newbie): agree with all these 2 are definitely very different.

Cougar makes me feel very glam fun and sparkly, like I'm the most fabulous champagne. Men are chatty. Sexy and social. And I swear I feel prettier and beautiful the second after I apply. I have it in roller oil.

Leather, which I haven't yet worn in public except to grocery store (paired with a dab of SS4W just because), I bought to get my a** in gear on a few things (based on everything I've read about it). Also in roller oil.

All on its own: Definitely a focus helper (which is great selfie, not diagnosed with ADD but I often seem to have 'shiny object' syndrome or put things off bc I can't prioritize my personal 'to do' list. I haven't had opp to use for work out yet but will be testing that this week. I feel 'kick ass' sexy - ala Megan Fox in Transformers (a comparison someone used on a difft phero in a difft thread - if I could remember would give them credit). Anyhow - I really really like how I feel wearing this.

All of that said not sure I'd personally wear these together, not sure how I'd act - I could be very odd I think w/ both of these on. haha. But wearing leather now (solo w/ a fragrance), no bitchiness but definitely self-confident and strong. I want Lace (decant on way) and DOM next - for very difft reasons (obvs). Kick-ass! :)