Flying Potion 2013

Im supposed to get paid today(if not tomorrow) Ive read this is really popular so it's like the most intense wait for a paycheck ever haha I swear grey hair is in my near future :D At least it wasn't a bottle omg I would have to hurt someone if most of it ended up not on me--scary thought :(

I think it was called a sample for reason, just less to sample than usual and more reason to go fb heh

ETA: Im actually afraid of big bottle commitments so im just going to make a tiny spray out of it :C

I was thinking along the lines of getting her schooled(and had like five of these on my person)

like she may read up on what they do and have her sit back and think about her life choices (not that she had to with that od goin on) but if she doesn't then that would be...unfortunate :I
Self restraint on being evil sure is hard

Edited by Anonymous2F

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A follow up to my review. THose who love marshmallow will really love this. the marshmallow note is a trooper. Everything else is long gone but that note is here for the long haul!

:yeahthat:... this just gets better and better on me...addictive :wub:

It's so addictive! I never want to run out though!!

I almost quoted your "Marshmallow Sugar" ,it fits!! :) ...the touch of spice comes out on me beautifully,ohhh this will age to perfection :hearts09793:

There is a difference between this version and the two previous for me. It's like there's more of a floral focus in this one, ylang on a marshmallow pillow. It's really pretty, I like it, it's just kind of weird not smelling the anise or spices in this one, although it's still new.

I tried this on yesterday. I LOVE the smell of this. The marshmallow root and licorice were two notes I was a little leery of but they smelled divine!! Only problem I have is that I can't smell it after I apply it. I'm going to have to try again and see if anyone else can smell it on me. Sprayed straight on, it was so lovely but after five minutes, I couldn't tell you where it went. I was sleepy from the previous night shift, trying to stay awake and enjoying some margaritas in the hope of sleep last night so I didn't stop to ask my husband if he could smell it.

I did however accost him twice yesterday so either the phero worked some sexy magic or else I was just really happy to see him after two weeks. ;)

Well yes, finally yes.. after waiting and desperately reading the reviews of others., I have mine!!! They came today!

My two beautiful bottles of Flying Potion!! :heart:

.. and I was ready to FLY....

nothing was going to keep me from ripping off that plastic wrap and Flying away.. far, far away...

away from fucking trip ruining, snot nosed ex husbands and their boring baggage, away from un scheduled vet visits that drained my bank account and any other M F'ing shit dragging me down. Screw the BS.. This chick FLYS she's not hanging around for any games. Gimme a Xanax and some Flying Potion.. BYEEEE!

It's light, fluffy with a dash of spice. No cloying sweetness, thank god. I don't want to be sweet..

I want to fly.

The scent and phero combine to lift the spirits and put a sly smile on my face. :P

Take me away Flying Potion.

away from fucking trip ruining, snot nosed ex husbands and their boring baggage, away from un scheduled vet visits that drained my bank account and any other M F'ing shit dragging me down. Screw the BS.. This chick FLYS she's not hanging around for any games. Gimme a Xanax and some Flying Potion.. BYEEEE!

This made me laugh. Hard. See: :lol::lol2::lol:

Tell it like it is! :lol:

Well yes, finally yes.. after waiting and desperately reading the reviews of others., I have mine!!! They came today!

My two beautiful bottles of Flying Potion!! :heart:

.. and I was ready to FLY....

nothing was going to keep me from ripping off that plastic wrap and Flying away.. far, far away...

It's light, fluffy with a dash of spice. No cloying sweetness, thank god. I don't want to be sweet..

I want to fly.

The scent and phero combine to lift the spirits and put a sly smile on my face. :P

Take me away Flying Potion.

Stacy, this was an awesome post.

Got my Flying Potion today. I love it! Between the marshmallow & ylang ylang, which are the two notes I'm getting most, (along with a little anise, I think), it sits in this odd little spot where it's not quite perfumey, but not quite foodie, either. It's the perfect mix of both. I'm liking this even more than I thought I would. Enough to hope there are bottles left when I finally want to break down and get another. 'Cause this is really too pretty and unique to be without. :)

Got my Flying Potion today. I love it! Between the marshmallow & ylang ylang, which are the two notes I'm getting most, (along with a little anise, I think), it sits in this odd little spot where it's not quite perfumey, but not quite foodie, either.

This is a good description of what I'm getting out of it. I compared this to last year's, and I like last year's better but people who like less sweet and foodie will like this one better. Last year's was more candyish, while this one is sharper and more sophisticated.

Kayso, this is a contender for me to wear to BF's show tomorrow night, but I'll wanna wear it with cops. Any suggestions as far as cops flavours go? I was thinkin' OCCO: White... But now I'm not sure. I've got OCCOs: White, Pink, Red, Blue, SLF, Ambrosia '12, BBM, Ebil-ish, AVV, and a bunch of others... Any wild and crazy pairing ideas? Iz confuzed.

Flying Potion is FAB. First, I get the licorice and grapefruit, along with the creamy sweet marshmallow. After a while, the spices come out to mingle with the marshmallow, but don't take over, which is great because I usually amp spices in everything. My nose isn't identifying the ylang at all, even though I can easily pick it out in other fragrances I have, maybe it's a different type? It's fluffy, creamy and warm, the PERFECT fragrance for fall. I've sprayed the inside of my jacket with this, so now I'm not so bummed that t-shirt weather is over and I'm stuck bundled up for the next 6 months! :D

Kayso, this is a contender for me to wear to BF's show tomorrow night, but I'll wanna wear it with cops. Any suggestions as far as cops flavours go? I was thinkin' OCCO: White... But now I'm not sure. I've got OCCOs: White, Pink, Red, Blue, SLF, Ambrosia '12, BBM, Ebil-ish, AVV, and a bunch of others... Any wild and crazy pairing ideas? Iz confuzed.

I used to wear the last version with Occo Red when I went out. But these smell very different to me, like Darbla said last version was much more foodie.

I will try 2013 one again but I preferred the old one better too, I amp the floral thing in this one and not enough fluff and spice!

I haven't tried this yet and I guess I'll go with BBM for cops. I might try a small dab of OCCO Pink. As for other non cops or phero-boosted scents, I'll prob try something vanilla such as Licorice Wands.

I used to wear the last version with Occo Red when I went out. But these smell very different to me, like Darbla said last version was much more foodie.

I will try 2013 one again but I preferred the old one better too, I amp the floral thing in this one and not enough fluff and spice!

Do you think I could pair this new version with LP Red enhanced with COPS?

I think liqorice makes this one almost cloyingly sweet on me. I will probably not be able to wear it too often, even though I like the scent anyway. Other than sweet liqorice&marshmallow I detect something floral and spices on the background. No grapefruit at all.

I think liqorice makes this one almost cloyingly sweet on me. I will probably not be able to wear it too often, even though I like the scent anyway. Other than sweet liqorice&marshmallow I detect something floral and spices on the background. No grapefruit at all.

I'm also not picking up any of the grapefruit when I wear this.

Hmmm...my first thought was something vanilla-ish, so maybe OCCO White? BBM? I've not smelled AVV so I can't really comment on that. I feel like Ebilish would overpower the Flying Potion on my skin.

I'm also not picking up any of the grapefruit when I wear this.

I don't get a lot of it either.

I think the grapefruit in this is similar to the one used in my PE. It's not citrusy, it's soft like a blossom. It just warms it a bit IMO.

I just love it. I'm really glad it's not super foody. It's well balanced on my skin.

Thanks ladies - in the end, I decided on something else. :) (I don't really have anything I'd like to wear with FP).

Well...my bottle is still wrapped,but the two samples with 2 drops each of cops,so far,are percolating for a few more days :witch-cauldron:

... I normally get two bottles of what I know I like,one boosted with cops,but FP ,as a spray, is not a good candidate for cops,so in this case luved the idea of a matching oil base!!

Well...my bottle is still wrapped,but the two samples with 2 drops each of cops,so far,are percolating for a few more days :witch-cauldron:

... I normally get two bottles of what I know I like,one boosted with cops,but FP ,as a spray, is not a good candidate for cops,so in this case luved the idea of a matching oil base!!

I actually contemplated doing this, too, but I didn't have time enough to let it percolate. I still might. I'd love me some cops for this, and I don't want cops in a spray either. No coochie head for me.

ETA - is the sample of Flying Potion in oil, or alcohol? When I tested it, I thought it might still be an alcohol base, but maybe it was just an effect of the ylang ylang...

Edited by Eggers

I actually contemplated doing this, too, but I didn't have time enough to let it percolate. I still might. I'd love me some cops for this, and I don't want cops in a spray either. No coochie head for me.

ETA - is the sample of Flying Potion in oil, or alcohol? When I tested it, I thought it might still be an alcohol base, but maybe it was just an effect of the ylang ylang...

I get an oil feel off the sample. I wish it came in both, but I get why the spray word best.

I've worn my sample once so far and it's LOVERLY! :heart: Now, I was wearing it with *ahem* a few other samples B) but it really has more sweet marshmallow for me than the Flying Potion 2010. FP 2010 is more sweet anise, like some French pastille candies I had when I was a teenager, which is plenty yummy stuff, and I love my bottle. FP 2013 so far has the type of marshmallow that I've been pining for. The ONLY thing (thus far) keeping me from buying a bottle is...heh...I have a spray bottle of UN Levitation phero, and a spray bottle of Levitation scented, AND a roll-on bottle of Levitation scented in oil. *gigglesnort*

Yes even though the sample is in a trial vial, it is the actual same perfume as comes in the full size bottle, so not oil.

And as far as I know the grapefruit used was not grapefruit blossom, so therefore not the same as in Levitation.

The sample is alcohol I'm pretty sure. I can smell it.

Yes even though the sample is in a trial vial, it is the actual same perfume as comes in the full size bottle, so not oil.

Thanks ladies - that's what I thought. :)

I'm going to wear it tomorrow. I have an appointment with my cousin's ex-girlfriend, to talk to hear about her dog-grooming business, and the school that she went to. I think the phero will be conducive to having a great chat. Plus, my mum is driving me, so it'll be nice for us, too. And besides, I'm DYING to wear the scent! It's so pretty!!! :D