AD-Pizzazz_1.jpg

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
PASSION FRUIT ~ Friendship, love, passion.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.
SPEARMINT ~ Stimulates, energizes and uplifts. Love, purification, healing, . psychism, creativity. Protects the home.
BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
WHITE AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

Pheromone Enhanced with Stone Cougar

I can't wait to try this one out! I'm so looking forward to having Stone Cougar in another scent and I LOVE rose & citrus together - I hope I love this scent as much as I suspect I will. I'd imagine the spearmint will work to give the whole thing a real *fresh* quality. Great idea, Halo! :D

I can't wait to try this one out! I'm so looking forward to having Stone Cougar in another scent and I LOVE rose & citrus together - I hope I love this scent as much as I suspect I will. I'd imagine the spearmint will work to give the whole thing a real *fresh* quality. Great idea, Halo! :D

I'm looking forward to this one, too! I dragged my feet on ordering Enduring Appeal, and missed out, but not this time. I wonder if it has a Jack's Rose kinda vibe with the fruits and rose?

Well you can't have a mojito without mint and lime, so...I imagine the rose will probably be the heart note in this anyway.

When you think of this in the drink context, I can now better imagine how it might smell. Thanks

Edited by dolphindolls2

I'm looking forward to this one, too! I dragged my feet on ordering Enduring Appeal, and missed out, but not this time. I wonder if it has a Jack's Rose kinda vibe with the fruits and rose?

Haha! It's funny that you mentioned that. Last night when I ordered, I almost threw Jack's Rose into the cart on a whim, and then decided against it because I wondered if this was sort of along the same lines! LOL! I need to get me some of Jack's Rose before it's gone. Yes. Even though I have an FB of Pizzazz. :blush:

I can't wait to sample this one, but the white amber scares me a bit as does the lime. Lime tends to do something weird to my forehead, I imagine it's what botox must feel like when it's injected into your skull.

Edited by LadyVictoria

This is really nice! A true fruity floral. I don't usually like to wear rose but I like this. The rose is gentle and is totally tamed by the fruits. Fruits are juicy and ripe and tart. I don't even get the spearmint as an individual note, so those that are scared by it don't be. Pizzazz is very well well blended. It's young and sassy and bright and classy. I love that this has Cougar. Perfect match. How does Mara do that? LOL.

This is really nice! A true fruity floral. I don't usually like to wear rose but I like this. The rose is gentle and is totally tamed by the fruits. Fruits are juicy and ripe and tart. I don't even get the spearmint as an individual note, so those that are scared by it don't be. Pizzazz is very well well blended. It's young and sassy and bright and classy. I love that this has Cougar. Perfect match. How does Mara do that? LOL.

Sounds great and like a rose I can wear.

So it's sort of a Rose kissed fruity drink

I've never had a Rose Mojito, but this really does smell like a drink (though not alcohol-y)! It really is rosey and fruity and sparkly and light. After a little while the fruit and rose mingle closer together on my skin, and the hints of citrus are smoothed over. It's definitely a fun, upbeat feminine fragrance.

OMG, I can't agree more. I wear very few rose perfumes but this one confuses my senses. I get the rose but there's fruit, a feel of having a wonderful drink. I didn't think I'd say this but it has that same sort of sparkle of scented Cougar that I love so much and I wasn't expecting that. This is more like a feeling of sparkly bubbles in champagne. Definitely bright and classy...

I jumped on this one unsniffed, and I'm so glad I did! Wet, this reminds me a bit of A Touch of Cerise, it's got that same juicy, fruity vibe to it. The rose is very youthful, light and fresh, and the lime and mint aren't really detectable, they just add to the juicy freshness of the fragrance. After the fragrance dries down a bit, the rose comes out a little more, but still retains the light and fresh character. I was sad that I snoozed on Enduring Appeal, but I'm glad I have this, 'cause I like it better. :wub:

Oh, I noticed in the description for this on the home page, they do mention cherry as being in this, but it's not listed in the notes. :huh:

Edited by SpriteLeigh

I so want to like this one, because I like the effects of cougar and would love a fb scent, but I'm not a fan of rose, so that scares me a little. Wow, I really want my samples to hurry up and be in my mailbox...

Lick of Pink has rose in it, and I know you love that one! :)

Hey Cheesy!! Whereas Cougar and Celebutante (all I have to compare really) really pop out the citrus scents, it's a background note here. Very rose, very fruity in a well-blended way. The citrus helps to bind everything but it's not something I can pick out and say yes, there's citrus. I think it's what gives the bubbly, sparkly vibe to everything else. Don't know if that helps at all. LOL

Hey Stormey!!

Sure it helps! It sounds divine!! Im saving all my money right now cause were moving and once were in, I need to see how much utilities cost, but I'll at least be watching the trades for this. I looove LPs Rose scents!

Hey Cheesy!! Whereas Cougar and Celebutante (all I have to compare really) really pop out the citrus scents, it's a background note here. Very rose, very fruity in a well-blended way. The citrus helps to bind everything but it's not something I can pick out and say yes, there's citrus. I think it's what gives the bubbly, sparkly vibe to everything else. Don't know if that helps at all. LOL

Now I am even more eager to try this. I don't want a huge citrus blast...fruity rose is more what I am hoping for!!!

Cheesy, MDC: I think in my head, I was somehow thinking this was going to be extremely similar to scented Cougar. None of the notes are there obviously but just, I guess in my head, Un Cougar and Scented Cougar are synonymous. So, the first time I tried this on, I'm thinking "What the hay??? This is rosey and fruity??? Where's the grapefruit or lime or citrusy twang?" LOL Irrational, yes. But, once I got past my initial thought that this HAD to be a kind of remake of Cougar, I started to realize that it's pretty darn nice. The fruit really mellows out the rose and blends without completely overpowering. The rose is sweet but the fruit seems a slight bit tart, fresh. I really do envision champagne, bubbles, berries falling gently to the bottom of the glass, rose petals strewn across a table... definitely FB worthy.

Whoa...I like that! Hopefully I find out tomorrow!! This will be the first one I try...

I hope you get it too so you can try this one. I can't wait to hear what you think!!!

Giving this one a try right now. It's a really bright, juicy rose. I don't smell any spearmint, and the lime, while I can't identify it *as* lime, seems to serve to keep the rose vibrant.

I'm not entirely sold on it just yet. It's a pretty, youthful, and fun scent, but it's a little sharp to my nose at the moment, and it's brought on a bit of a sinus headache, and my eyes have been pretty itchy since I put it on, too, (that's a new one <_< ). I might let my sample age for a bit, and try again. I have the feeling that this will age beautifully.

Give it some time, Eggers. It does calm and mellow after awhile. Sorry you're getting the itchies though - especially at work! I agree with you about aging, I think it will only get better with time.

I'm not at work tonight, thank goodness! I'm sitting home watching ghostie shows on Netflix with BF. :lol:

I do hope this calms down a bit. It's been on for an hour or so now, and - whoo-ee! - she's a strong one! I might have to have a bath & wash it off...

Whoops! I don't know why my head was thinking you were at work! LOL I don't remember it lingering that long at full blast on my skin. :( Sorry to hear you aren't enjoying it as much. Hopefully, with a little time, it will calm down for you.

You prolly thought I was working 'cause I work at night a lot. Just not tonight. ;)

It is starting to settle down now. It smells so good! I'm just not sure I want to deal with headache & itchy eyes... It might be something else causing those things, though, so I'll be trying it again. Tonight though, I'll be eating some Advil. And maybe some Reactine.

Eggers -- I had a similar experience with X Appeal when I tried it the very first time. It actually made me sneeze and my nose itch, which is unusual for LPs and me. I chalked it up to seasonal stuff in the air, but even now my nose twitches whenever I try another swipe. Luckily I have four thousand other bottles of LPs to play with. . . :P

I don't like mojitos but I would gladly drink this if it were a cocktail. I'd drink it on a beach somewhere. First on, I get a blast of rose, lime, and passionfruit. The spearmint comes out next, but it's not overly minty. It adds freshness, kind of like a fresh sea breeze. The brown sugar adds a deep richness but the lemon keeps it from being too dark. Perfect carrier for Cougar!!!

Eggers -- I had a similar experience with X Appeal when I tried it the very first time. It actually made me sneeze and my nose itch, which is unusual for LPs and me. I chalked it up to seasonal stuff in the air, but even now my nose twitches whenever I try another swipe. Luckily I have four thousand other bottles of LPs to play with. . . :P

Yes, this is true - I've got loads more to play with.

My eyes are so itchy right now, I just asked BF if they look swollen, ('cause they FEEL swollen), and he said, "Naw, just pretty." At least I know The Coug's workin'! :lol:

Huh... I put this on last night around 8 o'clock, and while I love the smell, it took a really, really, really long time to calm down. Apparently though, about 6-8 hours in, this smells irresistible on me. Around 2-2:30 am, BF suddenly wouldn't leave me alone, claiming my scent was driving him crazy! :lol: He's never reacted to Cougar that way before. Ever. Must be the scent! And I have to admit that the long dry down smells absolutely wonderful.

This is intensely fizzy when wet - fizzy rose! Unique combination and experience.

The rose reminds me of the Jack's Rose rose - VERY pink, fresh and bright - was a bit pointy and amp-y on me at first, but calmed down in about half an hour.

The phero made me a little hyper, and it made people listen raptly to me and laugh at everything I said even though I was babbling & not being very funny or even making very much sense.

ETA stick around for the late drydown on this. Like 5-6 hours in, it becomes smooth, warm and voluptuous. Not specifically fruity, just an undefinable blanket of sexy nom. Hard to describe...just check it out!!

Edited by tyvey

I tried this again yesterday and it was different than the first time. Wet it was almost aggressive in its tartness. I washed it off and could even smell it afterwards. But I loved it after I washed it off. And I can still faintly smell it now. All night last night I kept catching whiffs of it. The pet rat we have visiting this week for Fall Break loves it too. She sniffs it out and just gravitates towards my wrists every time she gets near me. Too cute. Wonder if it's the perfume or the phero she likes?

Yeah I get the "loud" characteristic when wet too. But this was such a great idea, H! I really get the mojito vibe in the beginning, whereas in the drydown it's a nice juicy rose. And I also get that fizzy quality too! This is definitely a good scent for Cougar.