Jubilee with Teddy BB

I have to agree, I didn't expect this one to be the stress buster that it is. Balm Bomb, yes, but Teddy BB I had mostly used for social purposes. I found myself leaving work, late, last night and in a good mood in spite of unexpected production hold-ups. On the way home TBB was all over my scarf from earlier and I recall being in a surprisingly upbeat mood in spite of the recent obstacles. I'll have to remember that! :D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Miss, you can! Un Teddy BB in spray is available in x1, x2 & x3! :D

See Teddy does noting for me. Sunday I got my period and I fell asleep on the couch clutching my phone the tv and boys going full blast.. I woke up cranky and hungry.. No sweat I thought.. hamburgers take five mins to grill.. WRONG I don't know what my bf was grilling for that long. It was like he invented fuckn fire and we had to wait til the moon rose or some shit.. OMG I was pacing like a maniac, I wanted BEEF. I kept asking why the burgers were taking five fuckn hours??? I seriously was going to eat it raw.. so I ran into my magic cupboard and doused myself in Jubilee.. I told BF I needed something to calm me down before I killed my dinner..

nothing... I was still raging.. but I smelled good. I really really love the smell of this. I looooovve how this smells.. the phero just does nothing for me. I wonder why. One day I will make a PE of 4 of these ingredients and boost it with Balm - I was actually searching for Balm and I don't remember where I put it.. Balm is ultra effective on me. I would love a Jubilee with Balm or Lace.

or LFM lol

Yup Balm Bomb IS! (Da BOMB, that is!) I was unusually emotional Fri, Sat and Sun, even for the RED TIDE (I think it's because of the passing of a relative last week) so the weekend was spent safely FOGGED in BB. THAT WILL BE IN MY NEXT ORDER. Teddy BB is a social for me and when I wore it Monday and Tuesday it was only because I thought it may be safe to step down a notch from BB :lol: But I'd have to agree that Jubilee IS scrummilicious scent wise!

I find Teddy BB very calming, but I have worn it to work a couple of times, which worked out really well. Actually, it seemed to work particularly well on the businessmen who came in for lunch. And thankfully, Jubilee was not too strong to wear to work, (in the restaurant). But then I didn't spray it on my clothes, only on myself.

Cool, this really throws into relief the diffs between b2 and teddy doesn't it! Or how diff ppl react to them differently. B2 only works for me in a melt (ie I probably wasnt using enough as spray/perfume) and just makes me less crabby, not sleepy. I small stripe of teddy = instant deep uninterrupted Snow White type sleep so I have no idea what emotional effect it has. I wonde if other lightweights find the same? These differences are still so cool and fascinating to me. We are all special snowflakes :D

WOW you who have had Teddy BB for sleep...it does NOT effect me that way at ALL. That's so crazy! It works great socially in the way that Eggers mentioned above. I had a woman at work yesterday literally walk past me and then back track to find out "where the vanilla smell" was coming from, lol. Lit her right up :D I've always like Teddy BB for mixed social interaction. I tend to reserve B2 for MIL and Balm Bomb for PMS.

LOL maybe i will trial it someitme when i'm not tired, use just a little bit, when i know the people i'm going to see won't mind if i go facedown into my soup.

Edited by tyvey

when i know the people i'm going to see won't mind if i go facedown into my soup.

:huh::lol:

LOL maybe i will trial it someitme when i'm not tired, use just a little bit, when i know the people i'm going to see won't mind if i go facedown into my soup.

My sister was being a bit bitchy one time, while she was over. I had just received my jubilee sample, and I doused her in it.. bitch fell asleep with her mouth open. Like frozen in carbonite just like Hans Solo.. I giggled and said.. THANKS JUBILEE

My sister was being a bit bitchy one time, while she was over. I had just received my jubilee sample, and I doused her in it.. bitch fell asleep with her mouth open. Like frozen in carbonite just like Hans Solo.. I giggled and said.. THANKS JUBILEE

LOL!!! that's hilarious.

I can use a whole gallon to dose a heck of alot of ppl with this!

We are all special snowflakes :D

*dies laughing*

Although I've used Boy/Boy, B2, Teddy BB and Tranquility Potion to help me sleep, none of them puts me to sleep, if that makes any sense. They all provide varying degrees of calm. But Teddy BB is essential to me dealing with PMS (or what's left of it in my perimen transition).

LadyV, that Jubilee is a strong sleep inducer that’s for sure and I love your stories…

• 2 years later...
Guest cutie.pie

I know it's probably because of the travel shock, but I can't smell it... I get a little bit of cherry on my skin and then it fades away :(

I must retest it in a week or two.

Guest cutie.pie

I gave this another try... I really thought I would love this but my skin ruins it somehow, it's too sheer :(

Guest cutie.pie

Will do, thanks Halo!

I applied just 1 spray this morning, after I showered, on my arm. I'll try 2 sprays tomorrow.