Because the Night...w/La Femme Noire.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

AD-BecauseTheNight-LovePotion.jpg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmm. Just add ice and a straw and it's complete!

THE PHERO: "Arouse your lover's hunger pangs with this decadent blend of rich cake-y vanilla and vanilla extract, flavored with almond extract and almond milk, marzipan accord, a base of syrupy orange tree amber and a drizzle of sugared glaze. Get him salivating due to a dose of our new exclusive LA FEMME NOIRE pheromone blend, a nighttime version of our popular LA FEMME MYSTERE, with added copulins and eNone, adding a sense of insatiable voraciousness to the deeply feminine and seductive air that inspires positive feelings, releases deep emotions, inspires meaningful connections, and creates a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Let him discover each of your womanly veils one by one, slowly peeling back the folds and layers until he reaches the sultry, sensual essence of your true feminine nature."

Yummmm!

Mmmm, almond. Hubby loves almond! Gotta get this one :)

THE PHERO: "Arouse your lover's hunger pangs with this decadent blend of rich cake-y vanilla and vanilla extract, flavored with almond extract and almond milk, marzipan accord, a base of syrupy orange tree amber and a drizzle of sugared glaze. Get him salivating due to a dose of our new exclusive LA FEMME NOIRE pheromone blend, a nighttime version of our popular LA FEMME MYSTERE, with added copulins and eNone, adding a sense of insatiable voraciousness to the deeply feminine and seductive air that inspires positive feelings, releases deep emotions, inspires meaningful connections, and creates a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Let him discover each of your womanly veils one by one, slowly peeling back the folds and layers until he reaches the sultry, sensual essence of your true feminine nature."

Yummmm!

I knew it wasn't going to be just about cops!

Also, the scent sounds orgasmic.

Yummmm!

Glad to see a phero description here too. Now I can be sure and officially WANT this one!!!

Sounds like a creamy and deeper than my PE. Just wondering what it's boosted with and if (yes, I have to raise this) it comes in virgin .....

Yes it is ... but Mara posted in the November NR thread that she will stop offering the virgin scents next month,it's just too much extra work,extra inventory etc for the very few who do buy them.

What is eNone? Haven't seen that before?

enone = Alpha Androstenone,found in Blatant Invitation,Sexpionage,Dominance,Leather,Audacious, and most Alpha male scents. This is gonna be stellar :001_302:

enone = Alpha Androstenone,found in Blatant Invitation,Sexpionage,Dominance,Leather,Audacious, and most Alpha male scents. This is gonna be stellar :001_302:

All my favorites!!! Stellar x infinity!

nOt so strange really. Whole skin on almonds smell a lot differently to almond flavouring or perfume generally. I find toasted almond more realistic when used as a perfume note. Even natural almond essence is so concentrated as to make it smell almost unnatural to my nose.

This is my favorite of the Novenber Pheromas so far :) a luscious,makes Calii smile, almond cake :hearts09793:

Can't speak to the phero blend per se with so many other of the NR's on,but I feel really REALLY good :lol: