OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

Oooh, great notes, Djac - thank you!

Rosebud: Ouch! The concentrated oils alone...but the cinnamon too? OUCH! I hope the discomfort didn't last too long! :arf:

I've been experimenting with some more possible varieties. I'm thinking there is a distinct lack of FRUIT in the collection... Any suggestions on this, or on other varieties we might enjoy?

Ooooh, I wonder how peaches would work... I love love love sugared peaches...of course I have only my sample someone threw into a trade...sure wish I was around when this was not GGG

djac

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I vote for pear, but didn't someone make an apple-and-something suggestion before when we were discussing the LAM line?

Did they? I don't think I saw that post. Someone asked on the phone for an apple scent yesterday too, but our apple perfumes don't seem to move as fast...hmmm...

Pear is too light of a note, alone, but could definitely be a part of a fruit salad. I was thinking of maybe trying for my old Ambrosia recipe, or Cucumber/Melon, or.....? Also maybe a musk variety?

Well ladies...

Here's what not to do with OCCO Red....

Last night I applied some OCCO Red (just because I loooove the scent) and smeared the oil over the neck area using my fingers. Then I get into bed and after a li'll while my eyes itch a little bit, so I start rubbing them...with my fingers!

Blimey....did that burn or what! LOL

At least I learnt my lesson... no more eye rubbing with cops & cinnamon on the fingers!

:):angry3::lol::lol: I'm so sorry for laughing because I'm sure that really hurt.

Here...next time use this guy:

:arf:

How about a cherry-vanilla combo or a pineapple-coconut combo or a peaches and cream combo, or a pumpkin-spice combo...great now I'm hungry!

Did they? I don't think I saw that post. Someone asked on the phone for an apple scent yesterday too, but our apple perfumes don't seem to move as fast...hmmm...

Pear is too light of a note, alone, but could definitely be a part of a fruit salad. I was thinking of maybe trying for my old Ambrosia recipe, or Cucumber/Melon, or.....? Also maybe a musk variety?

Cucumber/Melon for sure! Maybe something with raspberries?? My guy really likes black raspberries..... Or a cucumber/lemony something--fresh and bright??

Edited by SWBookworm

The ambrosia/fruit salad sounds good. How about a musk like synchronicity????

ETA: Maybe Danna can make an add on to the Pumpkin trilogy? Orange OCCO could be like Pumpkin pie!!!!

Edited by cirish77

OOOOOH, a fruit salad, or a mixed berry blend....

MUSK....OMG....got me drooling....you know I am a musk girl!!

How about a cherry-vanilla combo or a pineapple-coconut combo or a peaches and cream combo, or a pumpkin-spice combo...great now I'm hungry!

right there with ya Jo on the peaches and cream...and yes who ever said musk like synchronicity type...yes!

djac

Pear MMMMmm......(I've always loved pear glace from VS). Black Raspberry & vanilla NOM NOM NOM!!!!! great guys I'm trying to shed these 10 lbs I gained( guess I'm just putting on my winter coat,lol).

Girls, just wanted to say a big thank you for all the reviews! I am gonna give a try to OCCO blue, cause I loooove my Cuddle Bunny!

Plus there's something appealing to having an innocent scent mixed with some sexy cops!! ;-)

On the OCCO flavor subject, I agree with the Nakkai Nectar-ish suggestion. I would be lovely. But the selection is already huge and so many scents appeal to me already.

Maybe there can be like a seasonal OCCO, just like the ladies brew some winter/fall/spring/summer variations of Love Potion?....

It would be fun to have a winter OCCO, a fall one etc... Just an idea!

The ambrosia/fruit salad sounds good. How about a musk like synchronicity????

ETA: Maybe Danna can make an add on to the Pumpkin trilogy? Orange OCCO could be like Pumpkin pie!!!!

Ooooh. They do say that pumpkin pie smell is one of those that guys really like. Add some cops to it and......

Melons, a la Nakai Nectar or Sugared Melons!!!!

I love love love Nakai Nectar, so I think a melon-y scent like it would be great!

How about a cherry-vanilla combo

Oh yes! I'd love a cherry vanilla, if it smells like real cherries & not cough syrup

I still like the idea of rasperries too

And I'd absolutely, totally LOVE a Synchronicity scent !!!

Ok - my reviews...

OCCO PURPLE: Meh. Not so much. As one girlfriend said "That smells like room deoderant on you.". Will try again but suspect this one needs a new home.

OCCO WHITE: This vanilla goodness could be layered under nearly anything - picturing with HtH or Sexology - yummy!

OCCO RED: Where has this been all my life? I like better than LP Red because if there is any patchouli in this - it's not doing the evil patchouli amp. Yee Haw! I am S-e-x-a-a-a-y!!! I could swim in this. I am huffing myself like a fiend. Nom nom nom.;-)

Edited by Shelly B

OCCO PURPLE: Meh. Not so much. As one girlfriend said "That smells like room deoderant on you.". Will try again but suspect this one needs a new home.

Shelly,

I'd be more than happy to give it a new, loving home :)

Have a peek at my trading post?

Ok - my reviews...

OCCO WHITE: This vanilla goodness could be layered under nearly anything - picturing with HtH or Sexology - yummy!

OCCO RED: Where has this been all my life? I like better than LP Red because if there is any patchouli in this - it's not doing the evil patchouli amp. Yee Haw! I am S-e-x-a-a-a-y!!! I could swim in this. I am huffing myself like a fiend. Nom nom nom.;-)

Shelly B...can I have first dibs if you decide its not for you afterall... I would be more than willing to paypal it, or you can see if something on my trade grabs ya...or, I can just pay for it...either way, I'd give it a good home.

be blessed -djac

disregard -RB beat me to the send button...lol

Edited by djacquelynstew

Okay I just had a little OCCO brain cloud, heh. How about a creamy musk but with a fruit note (i.e. melon)? It wouldn't necessarily have to be vanilla, but something with a little weight to anchor the fresh/juicy quality of whatever fruit you use. Or is that waaay too complicated? :great:

I still wait patiently for my Occos...I got em all except blue cause I have Cuddle Bunny already and my spending is outta control!!!!

But 2 things---I'm excited for Green- not much has been said about that one, anyone got anything to add? I looooove green grassy florals-what up with that one?

And second- I have to Second (or third) the Orange sheild Pumpkin Pie idea. Yes, Pumpkin Pie is a HUUUUGGGGEE aphrodesiac. It increases blood flow to the penis! Just like licorice, but even moreso!!! And with COPS!? HELLO NURSE! :woohoonaner2gy:

ps--Shelly B, I've never told ya how much I love your avatar- its awesome!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Pumpkin Pie sounds lovely for the fall/winter season! For spring or summer I think something like grapefruit/lemon/cucumber/melon would be appealing, fresh and yummy!

I'm so much looking forward to my Red, White and Purple

I was so excited to see a little package waiting for me by the mailbox today!!

I finally got my OCCO blue shield. (NB: I don't have a clue how to 'color' the word, someone help please!)

The scent is so pretty wet, it is a very clean, almost childish scent to me. On my skin however it turns weird after a few seconds and loses its innocence. It turns kinda yucky and soapy, but it's my own skin chemistry.

I think this one will be up for trade!

As for cops cover, it is a great great cover. It's hard to believe that there's even more cops than in LAM cause there's no cops scents whatsoever imo. You could wear it straight without a worry.

I am looking forward to try the white and gold shield. ANd the pink ... of course! ;-)

Cucumber Melon would be fab!!! Could the musk be Egyptian Musk??

I just put on Pink a few minutes ago. I can still smell the EOW but I can also smell the 'pink'. It's helping the EOW scent fade though the pink hasn't really come out to play yet. Usually at the wet state, EOW stinks like crazy on me. But this time it's really softening out much more quickly. I'll have to do an edit on how the Pink scent is on me, but for now, I can say with certainty that if you EOW but not the scent, the Pink blend seems to definitely make it quite soft within minutes. On me, sometimes 20 minutes go by and I still smell like EOW. I'm maybe five minutes in on Pink OCCO, and it's very soft with a subtle candy aroma. YAY!

Is the OCCO Pink the same or similar to the LAM Pink in terms of the scent?

I don't have the pink OCCO (yet) but I'm kinda considering getting it.... Even though my absolute fave of the LAM's is the vanilla scent, I do still like the pink one too ;)

Is the OCCO Pink the same or similar to the LAM Pink in terms of the scent?

I don't have the pink OCCO (yet) but I'm kinda considering getting it.... Even though my absolute fave of the LAM's is the vanilla scent, I do still like the pink one too ;)

I like LAM Pink better than OCCO Pink. I find OCCO Pink to be more like pink emerald or LP pink 2009. A cotton candy like scent.

It is yummy and very pink, but it has the one pink sugar I am not a huge fan of, in it.

If you are a pink scent fan, it is PERFECT!

The correlation I made was the pink for LAM/BAM was maybe more like Amber Enchantment, whereas the pink used for OCCO was more like LP Pink '09 or Fairest.

The correlation I made was the pink for LAM/BAM was maybe more like Amber Enchantment, whereas the pink used for OCCO was more like LP Pink '09 or Fairest.

Hhmmm....It may not be for me then ;)

Whilst I do like LAM pink & Pink Emerald, that's as pink & fluffy as I can go... Pink sugars I can do if they are powdery like PE or not very strong like LAM.

I couldn't do Fairest at all...it was a sickly sweet strawberry syrup on me...

Hhmmm....It may not be for me then :rolleyes:

Whilst I do like LAM pink & Pink Emerald, that's as pink & fluffy as I can go... Pink sugars I can do if they are powdery like PE or not very strong like LAM.

I couldn't do Fairest at all...it was a sickly sweet strawberry syrup on me...

I wrote a response addition to luna's earlier, but closed my comp b4 posting, sorry.

I dont find Occo Pink to be like fairest. For me the strawberry in fairest just did not work, but this occo pink doesnt give me any strawbberry feel.

I do agree with the amber enchanment comparison to LAM. BUt I like the pink Lam even a touch better than AE :D

OCCO RED

Ok, I have a confession. It's an embarrassing one. I can't wear LP Red. I just can't. Even in a scent locket. I have it on for ten minutes and I get overwhelmingly nauseated. I like it on my gf. I like it on my fella. But it absolutely makes me sick t have it anywhere near me. There, I said it. I know it is everyone's favorite and sooo sexy, and believe me, I feel totally inadequate not to be able to carry it off. And I have tried and retried. Sooooo, imagine my surprise, tonight, when I finally decide to put o OCCO Red, that everyone says is so much like LP Red. I slathered it on my arms. I waited. I got wafts of a beautiful, creamy, spicy scent. I could smell the cops for about twenty minutes. My guy was laying right there, probably waiting for me to run to the bathroom to wash it off, as he knows my history with Lp Red. At one point he said "It smells like plastic, and *ss, I like it." I think the plastic passed in a minute or two, and I was surrounded by a cloud of yummy, edible, red. He actually teased me because I drowned out the Southern Gothic 2009 he was playing with (which is DIVINE, btw), he said my scent filled the room. I have a VERY big room. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a fill the room kind of girl! 2 hours later and I am still loving this!! I cannot believe I get to smell this way!! Thank you ladies for a yummy alternative to the ever elusive LP Red!!