UNSCENTED DOMINANCE--ROAD TESTING

So - new use for Dominance. I wore it to cardio kickboxing yesterday. I knocked the sh*t out of that bag and myself for that matter. Best workout ever - and when I was done - went through the grocery store all full of myself ... The whole - "Yeah I am hot and sweaty and you want to get me hotter and sweatier, don't you?!". Shook that booty all through the place like I owned it.

And it felt GREAT.

Go on with your BAD self girl..... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely garnering a greater appreciation for this blend over my last 3 workouts. It definitely gives me the harder edge I need to get it done. I'm actually able to focus & when I get tempted to quit. I'm able to reason that I'm only cheating myself by quitting.

• 3 months later...

I'm trying this one out today for the first time. I will report back later. I'm feeling a little saucy and the BF was being pushy and bossy on the phone earlier. Should be fun!!! Going to the mall for trick or treating so should be a lot of contact with strangers.

I'm trying this one out today for the first time. I will report back later. I'm feeling a little saucy and the BF was being pushy and bossy on the phone earlier. Should be fun!!! Going to the mall for trick or treating so should be a lot of contact with strangers.

cant wait to hear about it.

Back in the day, my fave was Edge for women. This sounds like its the updated newer model.

Looking forward to the review.

cant wait to hear about it.

Back in the day, my fave was Edge for women. This sounds like its the updated newer model.

Looking forward to the review.

Yeah, it is a similar vibe to edge, but a bit softer.....you know, Edge was only Androstenone.....this has other stuff too.....love it for when I am working with persnickety male clients....I actually had one VERY hostile client (who was a jeweler) not only back down from a confrontation (to the amazement of his wife), but also gave me a diamond ring.....

Whoa, this is powerful stuff. Perhaps the crowded mall was not the place to test this. This like me on a very pumped up day. People were crazy, trying to cut in line and I wasn't having it. Actually said something right to their face. Like what I'm always thinking in my head, but very rarely say out loud. As for the crabby boyfriend, I'm not taking his shit...at all. When he sat on the couch and had a pissy look on his face I went and straddled him and wouldn't get up until he kissed me back. I do this every so often but I have to really be in a confident mood where I really don't care what his reaction is. This blend is not exactly straight out aggressive but certainly assertive. Not sure yet if I will be testing this further after the kids go to sleep or not. Will report if I do.

LOL....I love the Dom!! You know, I think the original scented version actually had some cops added......you can take Dominance in a very sexual AND aggressive zone at the same time.....I took some Sorceress and added cops (actually a LOT of cops), and that is a damn good blend!!!

Edited by Dolly

omg, i didnt think I had any to test but I think I have a smidge of sorceress left!

yay!

I love Sorceress! I have about half of a bottle of the oil, and then about half of a bottle that I turned into a spray with COPS.....LOL......Dom turns my asshole-ish ex husband into a puppy dog.....I love it!

I love Sorceress! I have about half of a bottle of the oil, and then about half of a bottle that I turned into a spray with COPS.....LOL......Dom turns my asshole-ish ex husband into a puppy dog.....I love it!

well I had on TMI and so far my HARD to please partner aint havin' it.

im going to go shower and put sorceress on with some cops.

all I have is a sniffee but its enough,lol

BF is NOT arguing with me at all. This is significant folks. He's pretty much kissing my ass. I haven't done anything in particular to deserve ass kissing. Hilarious!

Your making me jealous,lol

cant find sorceress, goint to put Tabby on in 20 minutes,mua hahahahaha.......

• 9 months later...

OK, so new territory with Dominance. I was wearing some a few days ago......

I normally do a workout in the morning, and would like to get back to doing 2 a day, but by the end of the day, I am just so BLAH that I don't feel like doing anything except being a couch potato. Well, I did my morning cardio workout, and actually felt kind of fatigued by the end, because I didn't sleep well the night before.....had maybe 3-4 decent hrs.

So anyway, I worked out, showered, and I applied Dom with some Hot and Sticky over it.....nothing unusual about my workday.....just the norm. Dom diffusing well......

So, about 4 o clock, I went into the house and decided to do another cardio session.....powered through it. No issue! So, the last few mornings, I sprayed one blast to the chest, and my morning workouts have gotten easier......and I have done 3 afternoon cardio sessions this week as well.....with the help of Dom......need more!

Dolly -- that is AMAZING!! I've got a DOM blend coming my way from Cinnamonmel and now I can hardly wait!

It's also amazing the dedication you put into your workouts! You are truly an inspiration to the rest of us. Sounds as if you've got quite the lovely set up at your house for workouts. Lucky you!!

Dolly -- that is AMAZING!! I've got a DOM blend coming my way from Cinnamonmel and now I can hardly wait!

It's also amazing the dedication you put into your workouts! You are truly an inspiration to the rest of us. Sounds as if you've got quite the lovely set up at your house for workouts. Lucky you!!

Thanks hun, but I haven't been very dedicated to my workouts until recently. One of those things that I tend to put on the back burner WAY too often. Trying to change that!

It is cool working right next door to my house......I have been self-employed since 2006, and even though the uncertainty in the financial area sucks sometimes, I love it! I quit my job when my son was 6 so he didn't have to go to daycare any longer. I was free to attend all of his school functions, take him to his doctor's appts, etc. AND, now that he is older and doesn't need Mom as much, it means I can end my workday when * I * feel like it!

Going to keep using the Dom for my workouts though......that's for sure!! It is like that kick in the butt that I need sometimes!

Edited by Dolly

Still finding that the results are the same.....it wasn't just a fluke! YAY!! Still getting a boost in my workouts, so I am definitely going to need more!! Get the vat ready, Mara!!! LOL :Emoticons0424:

Dolly,you are an inspiration to us all :D ...just to hot and muggy here for me,but I will regroup when it cools!

Yeah, it is so hot here that I melt when I walk outside.....I workout inside!

I've been trying to drop 20 lbs. I sometimes have to rely on caffeine or energy drinks to weather through my workouts. I wonder if Leather would work. I've never tried Dom, and am somewhat afraid to as leather is sometimes like instabitch depending on what side of the bed it was that I woke up on that morning.

Thanks Eggers! Things make sense now. I went for a run with my sister who is in better shape than I am. I had a few swipes of BI on and she was worn out way before I was. I ran for an hour and wasn't dead tired. I did NOT chalk it up to BI, thought it was a fluke.

Awesome stuff. I'm gonna need to get more BI.

Edited by MeriendaTime

I haven't tried it myself. I've been dismally unmotivated to work out lately. But I just recently set up a workout space in my attic, & thought I might give BI a go. I'm not sure I could handle the Dominance blend. I fear it would make me a bit bitchy.

I've never tried Dom, and am somewhat afraid to as leather is sometimes like instabitch depending on what side of the bed it was that I woke up on that morning.

If Leather has that effect on you,I would not recommend Dom...first try using less Leather,I love love Leather in Glistening Buttons,as example.That being said I am all for a touch of e-none at times,so yeah I get where the what side of bed means :lol:

Should definitely give BI a try Eggers. It's getting your butt into gear that is the worst! BI definitely wasn't a fluke. Tried it again today and I ran for a good hour with minimal fatigue. I know I'll feel in the morning though.

If Leather has that effect on you,I would not recommend Dom...first try using less Leather,I love love Leather in Glistening Buttons,as example.That being said I am all for a touch of e-none at times,so yeah I get where the what side of bed means :lol:

Haha, I will definitely stay away from Dom right now and try less Leather. But maybe not at this moment the monthly visitor has appeared. I'm afeared of ripping someone's head off.

• 5 months later...

I cannot say HOW MUCH I love dominance for workouts! Due to the medication side effects I have been having recently, I have only been doing short cardio sessions each morning. Well this morning, I did my short session, and then this afternoon, I came in to workout and I was feeling kind of tired, not sure I would make it through a long session.......so, I sprayed on some Dom Unscented, waited about 10 min, and then did a powerful 45 min session....feeling good!

In what way? Motivation? Raw Gorilla Power? I am woman hear me roar? I have been feeling so sluggish and unmotivated to workout lately

Well, both motivation to get going and the energy to power through it. I do Turbo Jam (kickboxing/aerobics) with weighted gloves, and I was not fatigued at all......

I cannot say HOW MUCH I love dominance for workouts! Due to the medication side effects I have been having recently, I have only been doing short cardio sessions each morning. Well this morning, I did my short session, and then this afternoon, I came in to workout and I was feeling kind of tired, not sure I would make it through a long session.......so, I sprayed on some Dom Unscented, waited about 10 min, and then did a powerful 45 min session....feeling good!

Ok, between your post and Shelly B's post, I'm so wearing this to my next workout... It sounds like Dominance will help me kick my workout into high gear.

• 2 weeks later...

In my sleep addled state this morning, I decided to were Dom. Probably not the best idea since I'm already on edge. I was a teetotalling bitch today, let me tell you! I felt like a robot zeroing in on targets next to receive my wrath. I was nearly growling, and not in a good way. Now, everyone of my recipients deserved it do to a series of ridiculous events, so it's likely I might have gone off on them regardless of phero, so I will definitely have to try it again at a different time of month. On the positive side, I got a lot of things done today. That same focus in which I was zeroing in on stupid people, I was also zeroing in on work, so that's definitely a good thing.

Dom for the workout is the bomb!!!!! i noticed the other day that it made me focus intensely on my work and I was hoping for the same effect with my workout. Dom delivered! I only had 45 minutes to squeeze in a workout, but I felt like I could have kept going for a lot longer.

Dom for the workout is the bomb!!!!! i noticed the other day that it made me focus intensely on my work and I was hoping for the same effect with my workout. Dom delivered! I only had 45 minutes to squeeze in a workout, but I felt like I could have kept going for a lot longer.

Oh yeah....it really does the trick, huh? I love it!

In my sleep addled state this morning, I decided to were Dom. Probably not the best idea since I'm already on edge. I was a teetotalling bitch today, let me tell you! I felt like a robot zeroing in on targets next to receive my wrath. I was nearly growling, and not in a good way. Now, everyone of my recipients deserved it do to a series of ridiculous events, so it's likely I might have gone off on them regardless of phero, so I will definitely have to try it again at a different time of month. On the positive side, I got a lot of things done today. That same focus in which I was zeroing in on stupid people, I was also zeroing in on work, so that's definitely a good thing.

I was giggling when I read this..Im like that alot when Im tired..I want to try this phero still though! does it have much scent? like would it change any perfume if I got this boosted with one?

I was giggling when I read this..Im like that alot when Im tired..I want to try this phero still though! does it have much scent? like would it change any perfume if I got this boosted with one?

It doesn't have much of one. I can wear it without cover with no issues.

• 2 months later...

I got my UN bottle of it, and while I soften it a little with a bit of SS4W or LFN. Unlike Leather it makes me feel 10 feet tall and own the place wherever I go. Because I'm more used to Leather I'm having to adjust to the A-Nol, but I'm working on adjusting amounts to avoid ODing. Some good news, I didn't get in to any conflicts with anyone at a club. I also think some men prefer it when I'm wearing the Dom combinations. I need to take care to make it so Dom dominates over the softer sexy blends and adjust amounts accordingly with more experimentation. I also might have to eventually make a separate thread about layering combinations, but all in good time.

As for scent, it's stronger than other stuff out there, but easily covered by any fragrance in my collection. It feels like it demands darker and more direct fragrances, which is why I'm very tempted to buy a bottle of Blackstone eventually and continue to layer it with something spicy, like North Pole For Men.

There's also Cuddle Bunny and Sexology, but Sexology has too much of a MUST HAVE SEX NOW affect on me to want to try that again-outside the house at least. I'm tempted to experiment with BI tomorrow.

ETA: Maybe experimenting with TMI, BAM! or TC wouldn't hurt either.

Edited by Queen of Swords