Coco-Piggy

AD-PE-CocoPiggy.jpg

Tyvey requested a variant of Anti-Piggy as a PE, minus the phero, but with the addition of coconut. The result is DIVINE! Love it!!!

APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, foretelling spells.

BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.

COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.

SPEARMINT ~ Stimulates, energizes and uplifts. Love, purification, healing, psychism, creativity. Protects the home.

I don't even know where to begin.

First of all, can anybody handle the label's cuteness? I can't.

Secondly - the antipiggy scent was a surprise love for me- my nose-brain couldn't put it together on paper, but on, it is so fresh and happy and uplifting.

But wanting a nonphero version, I figured why not add coconut while I'm at it because I apparently can't not have coco in anything.

WELL, and sure I say this about every coconut, but this is the best coconut ever. It is the ubercoconut. It's the chewy coconut meat AND the coconut water AND a little bit of the warmth and nuttiness of the husk AND coconut cream AND just a lick of suntan oilness.

The PM's artistry has made the coconut play with both the apple and banana at, like, a molecular level, where each of them makes all the others an even better version of itself. There is no other word for it than that magic.

I could wear this anywhere and anytime. Day or night. Work or social or playtime. It would be fantastic B&B.

Thirdly ... I had no expectation that it would have anti-piggy effects, not being the original scent blend after all. But when I put it on, I happened to be in the middle of a compulsive emotional snacking fit, and this scent stopped it dead. My theory is that the original notes did the trick, and because coconut smells so gratifyingly fatty it made me feel satisfied. So it does functional WORK in addition to being just a wonderful experience !!

There are indeed!

We actually have quite a few PEs this month, coming up on release in a week or so, but I decided to let Tyvey review early and share her excitement.

Thanks, Tyvey! :D

Oh wow! Tyvey, this sounds great. I didn't try the other b/c Mega Watt really puts me on edge. I hope I can snag a bottle when avaikable.

Thanks for making this alternative blend Mara! :)

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm not sure what to make of this one. It smells really nice & I keep sniffing wrist, but the apple, maybe because of the spearmint, is tricking my nose into assuming there is a cinnamon note hiding somewhere in this. My brain keeps translating this one into a potpourri type of scent.

This actually smells like Pina Colada Piggy on me even though there's no pineapple. I don't think I would have really expected it to turn out that way, but it's interesting. The coconut is just a bit too sweet on me, though, maybe because it's mixing with the banana. But it makes for a nice summer scent, I think.

It actually turned into something gorgeous by the time that I got to bed, but the apple-spearmint amped for such a long time on my skin. The beginning was pleasant, just not a "Beccah" scent, but if I could get the end result the whole time I wore it, then I would be all over this.

• 3 months later...
It's smoothie time when I wear this :piggy_28: Everything is fresh, balanced, and I'm reminded of jamba juice on hot summer days :D when I was a teenager working outdoors, with a little more sugar and fruity flavor. #nostalgia

Edited by Ivysaur

• 2 years later...

I usually don't slather obsessively, but I have been with this one! I've only had it for a month or two and it's already 1/4 gone.  I think it's because this isn't so much of a scent I wear out as a scent I just wear at home as a comfort and cheer-up scent.  It’s bright fresh green apple on a pillowy layer of coconut. 

It's also unexpectedly great layered with LP Black.  Six months ago, I would have told you that LP Black didn't work for me...now I'm realizing I just need something sweet or fruity to tone down the resins a little.

• 1 year later...

This is a really good any time pick me up scent. Originally I didn’t like the apple note but the dry down is really yummy and smells exactly like a fruit smoothie. The spearmint is there but really well blended. 
I know the original scent was made to stop snacking and that spearmint and peppermint stop cravings but I haven’t tested that part out…I should though…

@Vika Coco Piggy is great! And kind of addicting, it makes you want to just slather again once the beginning apple zing fades. Unfortunately, the "anti-snacking" doesn't work on me, since I am wearing Coco Piggy and eating chocolate right now. 🙃

@hedgehog I love dark chocolate to the point where I can eat too much and get a stomachache, so I completely understand. Lol

I’ve tried experiments before of smelling peppermint before eating and that kind of helped. In all honesty though if you smell good and you’re happy then it doesn’t matter. Lol

I do notice that some of that foody scents make me crave sweets though.