Phero-Charged Money Potion

OK, I am ordering a full bottle of this one right now! I love the money spell aspect, and sniffing this one is making me feel happy.

I am getting all kinds of fruity goodness with this one....first I got fig and pear, then peachy sweetness.....then I got what I think is grapefruit or some kind of citrus. As it completely dried down it is ike a peach-banana smoothie.....I am still getting hints of fig though, and what I think may be grapes. This one is very nice. FULL BOTTLE!!!!

Great to hear Dolly.I can't wait to receive my sampler. When I read the description for PCMP I knew it was going to be a winner. I'm going to order a full sized bottle even before I receive my orders.

Great to hear Dolly.I can't wait to receive my sampler. When I read the description for PCMP I knew it was going to be a winner. I'm going to order a full sized bottle even before I receive my orders.

Oh yeah, you are going to like this one.....the scent is very full and rich and fruity.....it will be a great work scent, for sure! And, tax season is coming up.....I need this one!!! Thus, why I ordered a full bottle!

Edited by Dolly

Ahh, Dolly, we are so alike it scares me sometimes, but it always gives me hope that someday my life will be as exciting as yours. :A002:

I noticed that the first ones you tested were the ones that attracted me the most. This is one I am anticipating wanting a full bottle on. It sounds from your description that I was right, I will want one.

I got a sample included in my order. It's super fruity initially. It smells like Jello when you pour the water on it. It mellows out a bit and becomes a bit richer but this is very super fruity shallow on me. I read other reviews and there seems to be all sorts of notes in hear they don't comeout and bloom on me.

It reminds me of BPAL's Bordello. It turned the same way on me, they must have similar fruit notes in them. I like this but it isn't me. I am a fan of richer, foody scents.

Ahh, Dolly, we are so alike it scares me sometimes, but it always gives me hope that someday my life will be as exciting as yours. :love:

Be afraid. Be very afraid. LOL

I noticed that the first ones you tested were the ones that attracted me the most. This is one I am anticipating wanting a full bottle on. It sounds from your description that I was right, I will want one.

It does seem like we gravitate toward the same ones.....you're gonna love this one.....one sniff and I KNEW I had to have a full bottle......

Edited by Dolly

OK, update, for those of you who have a similar chemistry to mine....(((JOANNA))).....throughout drydown on this one, I get all kinds of fruits....it is great! But this morning, something different happened.....about 4.5 hours after application, it is almost EXACTLY like scented Cougar! I am happy about that because I missed getting a full bottle of Cougar before it sold out (I only have a sample or two)......

OK, update, for those of you who have a similar chemistry to mine....(((JOANNA))).....throughout drydown on this one, I get all kinds of fruits....it is great! But this morning, something different happened.....about 4.5 hours after application, it is almost EXACTLY like scented Cougar! I am happy about that because I missed getting a full bottle of Cougar before it sold out (I only have a sample or two)......

Holy Mother of God! I'm stockpiling. Thank you, Twin! :blink:

Holy Mother of God! I'm stockpiling. Thank you, Twin! :love:

Except for "Breaking the Ceiling", I've never used much of the "Swimming with Sharks" Blend....I wore this one today, and was surprised by the results! I know it is supposed to be a good work blend, but I think it can have numerous other applications as well.....

Today, I went to have my mammogram (YUK) and go shopping at WalMart (double YUK). I felt incredibly at ease during my mammo.....which is kind of hard to do with your "ta-ta"s in a VISE! However, it was over quickly, and I went on to Wal Mart. This normally makes my blood pressure rise due to idiots on the road and in the store! However, I felt strangely happy while shopping.....I had people smiling, speaking to me nicely, and saying "excuse me" when they walked by (which normally DOESN'T happen----impoliteness is one of my pet peeves!). I like this phero!

It reminds me of BPAL's Bordello. It turned the same way on me, they must have similar fruit notes in them. I like this but it isn't me. I am a fan of richer, foody scents.

I have two bottles of that. I was wondering if this would be similar. That's a scent you don't need much of, that's for sure. Thanks for posting!

After wearing the sample for a few hours, I already ordered two full sized bottles to hoard :happybirthday: It does smell similar to cougar after a while, it's fruity and rich, I thought it would be a great spring/summer scent when I put it on. Not much to say about the phero effects, hopefully I can try it out today.

Tutti Fruiti. A very fruity blend that is quite charming. After the fruitiness settles down a bit, the vanilla and other notes kick in. It reminds me a bit of gum, but I really like the sweetness of the pineapple and blackberry standing out. I did not notice any change concerning the phero. I'll wear this again to see what happens and update later.

I get different citrus, lemon and grapefruit with nice florals and a touch of green.

From the bottle this is strong but on it settles and i feel people have to get close to catch the scent - maybe i am not slathering enough on

Nice and worth a bottle purchase

Its funny, I dont get cougar with this one. I do like it but it is turning to the same scent that plenty and nakai nectar have turned on me...crazy! My skin is definetly amping something in these three blends. I like it but I cant have bottles of all.

I have 2 bottles of nakai (which me likey ;) ) and a couple sample of plenty and PCMP. So for now I will have to collect samples ^_^

OH EDIT!!! I just got the cougar part of this one. The scent has now almost disapeared from my skin (had on for maybe an hour) BUT it has left the chalkie (only way for me to describe it) note that I get from cougar that I dont thoroughly love.

Crazy I am going to have to test this one again another day. Into the retest required pile :huh:

Edited by Curiouschic

OK, report on the money aspect of this potion.....

Today, I applied Happy Water, because I really needed a mood boost....then, I decided that I would go apply PCMP to potentially help give my pocketbook a boost! So, Happy Water on the wrists.....then, I charged the bottle of PCMP, and applied it in my cleavage.

Within 10 minutes, I received a call from a BIG potential client with deep pockets! I had spoken to this man about a month ago, regarding doing some accounting work (off-season stuff, not just taxes) for a business that he is opening. When I spoke to him the first time, he sounded a bit dis-interested, and the conversation ended with him saying that he would call me if they decided to use me. I figured it was a no-go. Well, today he called, telling me that he and his partner want me to meet with them next week, to discuss start up of the business and how it all needs to be structured. We are talking GOOD MONEY here!

I also received a couple of walk-in tax clients (small stuff), which doesn't surprise me as much, because, well.......IT'S TAX SEASON! But to get a call about off-season work during tax season is unusual......and VERY nice!

Think I need another bottle, ladies!

I felt incredibly at ease during my mammo.....which is kind of hard to do with your "ta-ta"s in a VISE!

TMI...but I so rarely get to comment on such things. Last year I had the exam via The Iron Maiden (that vise thing) and then I got called in for an ultrasound exam a month later. Now let me tell you, having my boobs prodded by the ultrasound wand was much worse, OMFG! They actually told me not to wear deodorant or perfume for either exam because apparently it can have some kind of effect on the image? Or something related.

</ot>

TMI...but I so rarely get to comment on such things. Last year I had the exam via The Iron Maiden (that vise thing) and then I got called in for an ultrasound exam a month later. Now let me tell you, having my boobs prodded by the ultrasound wand was much worse, OMFG!

OUCH! I know that had to hurt!

Its funny, I dont get cougar with this one. I do like it but it is turning to the same scent that plenty and nakai nectar have turned on me...crazy! My skin is definetly amping something in these three blends. I like it but I cant have bottles of all.

I have 2 bottles of nakai (which me likey ^_^ ) and a couple sample of plenty and PCMP. So for now I will have to collect samples :banana052:

OH EDIT!!! I just got the cougar part of this one. The scent has now almost disapeared from my skin (had on for maybe an hour) BUT it has left the chalkie (only way for me to describe it) note that I get from cougar that I dont thoroughly love.

Crazy I am going to have to test this one again another day. Into the retest required pile :banana052:

I'm with Curious Chic - it started out fruity - sort of berryish - then smelled like Nakai Nectar = and now resembles Cougar. It's been 4 - 5 hours - it's still here - but faint. It's very fun - it smells almost like a smile looks. Very happy scent.

Can't say the Pheros are doing anything for me - but I'm not at the office today- will have to give it a road test at work.

• 2 weeks later...

OK everybody.....I will be testing the pheros (and the money intent) in this one today. I have to go meet with a new potential client, so that I can pick up some more off-season accounting work....stay tuned.....

OK everybody.....I will be testing the pheros (and the money intent) in this one today. I have to go meet with a new potential client, so that I can pick up some more off-season accounting work....stay tuned.....

UPDATE......I got the new account! I was meeting with 2 men in their 40s.....within 10 minutes, I had them both eating out of the palm of my hand and agreeing that they would do whatever I suggested them to do in order to get their new business operating at maximum profitability.....

This one seems to do its job!! Money and respect, all at one time......

Cograts Dolly - way to go.

Thanks! It is definitely going to be worn more often!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I totally get the PG Cougar Potion thing too, in terms of the scent. The muskiness of the SWS blend combined with the predominant characteristic of the grapefruit (it's funny, every LP with grapefruit I've tried of late are all OH HAI I'M GRAPEFRUIT!)...this is very tangy and tart to me, I'm not really getting any of the warmer characterisitics of the base. I am curious to see how this affects my co-workers in comparison to Dominance.

Yeah I totally get the PG Cougar Potion thing too, in terms of the scent. The muskiness of the SWS blend combined with the predominant characteristic of the grapefruit (it's funny, every LP with grapefruit I've tried of late are all OH HAI I'M GRAPEFRUIT!)...this is very tangy and tart to me, I'm not really getting any of the warmer characterisitics of the base. I am curious to see how this affects my co-workers in comparison to Dominance.

My skin does that to grapefruit too.....this one is richer in the beginning on me, and I get the other fruits, but after an hour or two, its all grapefruit......the first time I tried it, it didn't seem to do that on me......strange.....but that's ok....I like grapefruit!

OH HAI I'M GRAPEFRUIT!

I giggled way too much at that, luna.

I will have to try this again...the first time I tried it I got an overwhelming cheap fruity after-bath spray (you know what I mean?) with a slightly rotten undertone (no doubt the pheros).

Is SWS an unagreeable smell? I've never smelled it unscented.

Hopefully either this improves with age or my nose was just toasted the first time around (a distinct possibility).

I had to go look at my recipe to see what the grapefruit thing was all about, because I didn't even remember putting any in there!

Ok, HALF of the entire recipe of the perfume is Pears (a couple of different kinds), and in the whole lot, amazingly I only added one tiny ml of grapefruit. It's amazing how virulent certain notes can be!

I probably amp grapefruit LIEK WHOA, I think we were talking about that a while back when you were taking suggestions on how to tweak Cougar Potion. A nice tangential effect of the Money Potion occurred...a refund that I was kinda-sorta-but-not-really expecting came through today, so thanks M&D!

Pony, I would say the smell of SWS is musky, but not in a bad way. And I'm annoyingly sensitive to phero stink, heh. And lolcat/capslock is my second language. :(

The money aspect of this one REALLY works! Tax season has been crazy the last couple of weeks, but has slowed down a bit now....decided to apply some PCMP to maybe get it cranked back up.

I went in my bedroom, charged the bottle, applied, and as soon as I walked back through the house and into my office, there was a lady knocking on my door. She wants me to do not only her return, but her son's and daughter's as well......how perfect is that timing?

• 2 weeks later...

This stuff is A-FREAKIN-MAZING!

I put it on this morning, just to see what would happen.....well, it is tax season, so I expected some action there. Which I got, but nothing unusual. THEN, the phone rings.....it is a CPA who I did some freelance tax work for a few years ago......he has a client who has issues, and he can't take him on.....the guy is a competitor for one of this CPA's largest clients. So, he tells me that the guy has back tax problems and would I be willing to tackle it? Sure. No problem. Give him my number. Still not too impressed.

Then, the potential client calls. We talk about his tax problems and how we will approach it. Then he says.....you do bookeeping also? DING! YES! I need off-season clients! This man proceeds to tell me that he is a partner in THREE companies, and they just recently fired their bookeeper! YAY!! And, he is coming to see me next Friday! HAPPY DANCE!

As I was typing this, I just got a call from ANOTHER lady, who is opening a small business in my town within the next 2 months.....and, she needs help! Someone gave her my card and told her to call me.....I need to find out who that was, so I can thank them!

I think I am going to be wearing this stuff DAILY.....DANG! Talk about results!