Phero-Charged Money Potion

Congrats Dolly!

I just got a sample of this today & I really hope it works as well for me, I'll be sure to post a review once I wear it. :lol:

Be sure to! This stuff is da shiz!

Congrats Dolly

everytime i wear this i find small "girfts" money i left somewhere, someone treats me or i get unbelievable discounts - maybe i need to wear a lot more it - bigger swipes = bigger payday - plus the scent is wonderful

OK, so I wore this one again today.....guess what happened? One of my tax clients, who has been having me do his taxes since last year, decided now that I need to do the bookeeping for his company also.....TEEHEE......I love this stuff!

• 4 years later...

Uplifting fruity cheerful friendly scent. I wore it today to a meeting, for the phero. I felt as though I had a spotlight on me, 50s-variety-show style, from everyone I ran across on the way to and from the meeting, and during the meeting. Praexpected to hear an MC start narrating my every move. I was kind of "not up to" that amount of attention and rapt expectant focus, and felt and acted self-conscious and awkward (ie not congruent) ... didn't seem to make a difference, lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The money aspect of this one REALLY works! Tax season has been crazy the last couple of weeks, but has slowed down a bit now....decided to apply some PCMP to maybe get it cranked back up.

I went in my bedroom, charged the bottle, applied, and as soon as I walked back through the house and into my office, there was a lady knocking on my door. She wants me to do not only her return, but her son's and daughter's as well......how perfect is that timing?

I realize this is an old post, but I'm curious of what it means when you say you "charged the bottle"? What is it and how do you do it?

I realize this is an old post, but I'm curious of what it means when you say you "charged the bottle"? What is it and how do you do it?

Well, I am sure everybody has their own way of doing it, but what I do is hold the bottle in my dominant hand (my right hand), close my eyes, and really focus on the intent of whichever potion I happen to be using on any given day. I envision the energy flowing down through my arm and into the bottle, continually thinking about the outcome that I want with the potion. I don't know if anybody else does it this way, but it works for me.

Guest cutie.pie

Well, I am sure everybody has their own way of doing it, but what I do is hold the bottle in my dominant hand (my right hand), close my eyes, and really focus on the intent of whichever potion I happen to be using on any given day. I envision the energy flowing down through my arm and into the bottle, continually thinking about the outcome that I want with the potion. I don't know if anybody else does it this way, but it works for me.

I do it like this too :)