Leather--Unscented in Alcohol

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lor, I must say you are on a freakin' roll lately. What are you doing - mainlining Lace? Is there some comic phero mix I am missing out on?

That is just Lor!

I FINALLY wore this today to the gym. OMG! I'm in love. This is THE blend for the gym. Men just sit up at attention with this one. They get all goofy and wave hello. They wander back and forth by you. They stand around you for no reason. They pretend they don't notice you but keep peeking over at you nonchalantly. They do whatever they can to be near you once they've been hit by this one. Good Christ! This is like man-nip in a bottle!

ETA: Self-effects on this one are awesome too. I'd describe it as 'I rock. Bow at my feet. I do not take shit from anyone.'

Edited by starlitegirl

Lor, I must say you are on a freakin' roll lately. What are you doing - mainlining Lace? Is there some comic phero mix I am missing out on?

I just mean that if anyone hates Leather i will do them a huge favor and take it off their hands!

:):love:

Lace is great, I love it.

But Leather gets some attention!

I just mean that if anyone hates Leather i will do them a huge favor and take it off their hands!

:love:;)

Lace is great, I love it.

But Leather gets some attention!

I feel the same exact way now that I've used both.

Lace is what I use at home to give me a happy & relaxed feeling.

Leather has just become a favorite for daily wear when I'm out and about and most especially at the gym. :)

Good Christ! This is like man-nip in a bottle!

ETA: Self-effects on this one are awesome too. I'd describe it as 'I rock. Bow at my feet. I do not take shit from anyone.'

all true and all part of my new found love and devotion for everything leather. ^_^

add cops and it's a yowzer!

all true and all part of my new found love and devotion for everything leather. ^_^

I added them. I think that was the golden touch. This one is a daily must have for me. I'm not sure what I'll be doing with all the others I'd been wearing on a daily basis. All I know is I am in love with this one. LOVE!

OH I have to second everything that you said....the more I use it, the more I love it!!

• 2 weeks later...

So - I have been using Leather 2 x in beta spray that is scented - so you get sort of a 2/3 to 1/3 proportion of alchohol to scent. And it disperses just fine - see previous posts.

But I wanted some UN Leather 2 X (no cops) to touch up throughout the day when I really didn't need more scent but needed a phero refresh - or just to put over an unphero bottle of something. (And yes - I have those. :party: )

I bought a Leather 2X UN in Straight alchohol to see what the differences might be - and WOW - the diffusion is off the charts. If you want to affect more than those immediately around you - the straight alchohol makes this stuff MOVE. And what effects - everyone is positive but listening to what I have to say. And I feel like one bad a** Angelina Jolie in Mr. and Mrs. Smith - shake what your Mama gave you - girl.

While I love the Leather in scent - I can see where I'm going to go through this like crazy. I LOVE when the grocery clerks go all DIHL on me and they are what - 18 - 20 and I'm 40? So much fun in one little tiny bottle.

U R Z EVIL TEMPTRESS

So this is 2x in straight alcohol... no DPG?

No DPG at all. The throw is HUGE. It had me laughing to myself as realized how big it went. One of guys in the office went so far as to wink at me. And then hung out with my reports that sit outside my office. too funny

HSF is doomed..... Bwahhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhaaa

No DPG at all. The throw is HUGE. It had me laughing to myself as realized how big it went. One of guys in the office went so far as to wink at me. And then hung out with my reports that sit outside my office. too funny

Oh crap! Now I'm going to have to try leather in alcohol only.

How many sprays did you use? I'm on 1x with dpg and the self effects are good. But knowing that without the dpg is so much stronger... hard to not want to try that.

Oh crap! Now I'm going to have to try leather in alcohol only.

How many sprays did you use? I'm on 1x with dpg and the self effects are good. But knowing that without the dpg is so much stronger... hard to not want to try that.

3 on wrists, one back of neck. hand talking and it was all out there. :party:

YES HE IS!!!

I noticed the same thing Shelly......I decided to keep some unscented 2X in alcohol, just for the same purposes! Diffusion? Absolutely WOW. No question......

YES HE IS!!!

I noticed the same thing Shelly......I decided to keep some unscented 2X in alcohol, just for the same purposes! Diffusion? Absolutely WOW. No question......

Dang it ladies. Ya'll ain't making this easy. I've avoided 2x on everything and have avoided straight alcohol blends. But here I sit thinking this might be a must have for special occasions. Of course, given how insanely solitary I am, the bottle should last me forever plus infinity!

Dang it ladies. Ya'll ain't making this easy. I've avoided 2x on everything and have avoided straight alcohol blends. But here I sit thinking this might be a must have for special occasions. Of course, given how insanely solitary I am, the bottle should last me forever plus infinity!

The two that I've really liked in straight alcohol blends are the 2X Leather and the 1X Open Windows. Both you really want out there and both get really out there.

Sorry - not trying to empty your wallet - just 'tis true. :-)

Maybe when you get your tax refund you can splurge. And wipe the floor with the hot guys in the gym. <g>

The two that I've really liked in straight alcohol blends are the 2X Leather and the 1X Open Windows. Both you really want out there and both get really out there.

This makes sense even to my half asleep brain. LOL

I only use OW when I meet with my closest friends. And it adds to the fun aspect, but it's good enough since we could also get along great without it.

But the Leather 2x in alcohol is definitely worth exploring.

Thanks!

You could do this without cover scent without the EoW. Any scent really works. This smells like hair spray until it finishes drying down - then not much of anything.

But the alcohol based phero's should be used LAST...so they still diffuse.

Thanks you two.I think I wiii go with unscented

you ladies are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

:Hug_emoticon:

Enjoy, Tee! This stuff is really great!!

OH, I had the MOST FUN on "fat Tuesday" with Leather! I took about half a bottle of Leather 2X in alcohol, added half a bottle of CFM (one of my darlin's faves), and 2-3 mls of EoW......that was sprayed on my neck, cleavage, and wrists......unscented 2X Leather (with no cops) was sprayed in my hair......about 4 good sprays.....HEH......I was a walking phero bomb!

People (men and women alike) could not get enough of me!

My sweetie and I had gone to the bowling alley to just have some fun and waste some time, and my friend who manages the place gave us free games.....she usually does make sure we are treated well when we visit there.....her hubby showed up as we were leaving (I haven't seen him in about a year and a half), and he was all "Look at YOU. Wow. You look really good." Chatting, chatting, chatting.....

We went to a local pizza place (Papa Murphy's)......where you get the pizza and take it home to bake it.....best pizza around! There was a woman working there, but after the man working the register took our order (based on his nametag, he was a manager), he told her that she could go on break and he started making our pizza.....flirt flirt flirt.....grin grin grin......want some extra tomatoes on that?

It was a fun-filled, attention-filled day! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Leather!!!

Edited by Dolly

I really need to get leather 2x. Or just wear tons of 1x. :666:

I am so addicted!! I love the reactions I get, and I love the self-effects, too.....

I can't imagine who didn't want to pherobomb in this thread?!

I am at the airport as I type with a great hit. I am a Leather pherobomb to the max. The TSA dude went DIHL on me. Read my name off my i.d. - called me by my middle name, told me my boots were sexy, and hollered out at me "looking good Shelly" as I left his station. The rest of them looked dumbfounded.

Yes - i'd say the HSF is in very grave danger of being my love slave. :blush:

I can't imagine who didn't want to pherobomb in this thread?!

I am at the airport as I type with a great hit. I am a Leather pherobomb to the max. The TSA dude went DIHL on me. Read my name off my i.d. - called me by my middle name, told me my boots were sexy, and hollered out at me "looking good Shelly" as I left his station. The rest of them looked dumbfounded.

Yes - i'd say the HSF is in very grave danger of being my love slave. :blush:

we have discussed in the past not using another companies pheros in high concentration because its no longer desirable to be a "phero-bomb".

I guess its okay on occasion then? ;)

Dolly knows what im sayin'.

we have discussed in the past not using another companies pheros in high concentration because its no longer desirable to be a "phero-bomb".

I guess its okay on occasion then? :blush:

Dolly knows what im sayin'.

Now I remember us discussing that.

In all honesty, the phero-bomb thing isn't something I aim for. I just want to have enough on to have some effect from it. And given how I'm such a domestic gal, I sometimes wonder why I even use pheros, which is why I'm all for self-effects these days. I wish I'd discovered them when I was in college or working in an environment that was conducive to using them. I work with schizophrenic adults and there ain't no way I'm wearing these to work. Actually, it makes me laugh and even think "well, of course I discovered pheros when they are least useful to me."

I don't do phero-bombs anymore. It's a waste of pheros. If there's no specific target, then it's just amusement factor only how amusing is it if some grocery clerk gives me a DIHL look? Not very unless I need a self-esteem boost, which these days, I don't find myself in need of a self-esteem boost from some random clerk. But I'm weird like that. ;)

Now I remember us discussing that.

In all honesty, the phero-bomb thing isn't something I aim for. I just want to have enough on to have some effect from it. And given how I'm such a domestic gal, I sometimes wonder why I even use pheros, which is why I'm all for self-effects these days. I wish I'd discovered them when I was in college or working in an environment that was conducive to using them. I work with schizophrenic adults and there ain't no way I'm wearing these to work. Actually, it makes me laugh and even think "well, of course I discovered pheros when they are least useful to me."

I don't do phero-bombs anymore. It's a waste of pheros. If there's no specific target, then it's just amusement factor only how amusing is it if some grocery clerk gives me a DIHL look? Not very unless I need a self-esteem boost, which these days, I don't find myself in need of a self-esteem boost from some random clerk. But I'm weird like that. ;)

I am not normally a carpet bomber BUT I can't take liquids on the plane so it meant spraying it on before leaving. And u know what - I can live with my conscience this time. :blush:

up up and away ya'll

I am not normally a carpet bomber BUT I can't take liquids on the plane so it meant spraying it on before leaving. And u know what - I can live with my conscience this time. :blush:

up up and away ya'll

I didn't mean anything by my post other than there's no point in me being a phero-bomb. You're out and about and dealing with people. If I were, I'd probably bomb too. You never know who you're going too see. Someone you might like to see again. For me, I live in a certain comfort zone that's pretty small and the odds of me crossing anyone's path that I'd want to see again or make an impression on are relatively small. So I'd just be wasting pheros. But that's for me as I take into consideration my life and lifestyle. It definitely is not meant to imply anything for anyone else.

Have a blast Shelly. I hope you get lots of DIHL looks and that you enjoy everyone of them!

...which these days, I don't find myself in need of a self-esteem boost from some random clerk. But I'm weird like that. ;)

Well I would hope, in the 21st century, that women have finally realized the currency of random male validation is severely devalued. :blush:

Edited by luna65

Well I would hope, in the 21st century, that women have finally realized the currancy of random male validation is severely devalued. :blush:

Oh so true. Random male validation could actually be an insult when one considers what the catches the average random male's interest... fake boobs, barely clothed, borderline anorexia... need I say more?

Not to mention that male privilege means women are more invested in male validation than the opposite...which says to me that women don't have the kind of value to men which we unfortunately allow them to possess.

Not to mention that male privilege means women are more invested in male validation than the opposite...which says to me that women don't have the kind of value to men which we unfortunately allow them to possess.

Thankfully, I am not one of them. I come AS IS. If they don't like it, they can move on to the next gal who is willing to be devalued. Sadly, this was not always true of me. However, during the past several years, I've realized that I am worth more than what some random male thinks of me, unless of course he thinks I'm a Goddess, for then his opinion of me will be 100% accurate, and only then shall I allow him to become one of my minions. :blush:;):2743:

I did like being a pherobomb in the past...especially at work, because I didnt care if anyone associated ME with the pheros.

If someone else got super attention because I was around with a cloud,then by all means borrow it :blush: its was allll goood to me.

Going out socially means the pheros are dispersed and not in close-quarters, so really your just sharing a good time I think.

Since about a year ago, I think I use about half the pheros I normally used, and not as often.

I hate the idea you can acclimate to them ;) which is natural I guess.

I guess I personally am not as drawn to the betas ( I want to try them but not in a rush) because I adore the pheros being slow-released in the oil-medium,

and being as close to natural as I can get without wearing someone out neurally .

In this medium I am more likely to try a 2X dosage.

In beta a 2-3X dosage means im back to the "A" word, which isnt bad at all, but something I was shying away from/not as attracted to.

I guess the bottom line is that its all good.

I come AS IS. If they don't like it, they can move on to the next gal who is willing to be devalued. Sadly, this was not always true of me. However, during the past several years, I've realized that I am worth more than what some random male thinks of me, unless of course he thinks I'm a Goddess, for then his opinion of me will be 100% accurate, and only then shall I allow him to become one of my minions. ;):2743::2743:

LOL! Love that. :blush:

Hey Shelly,

YOU are da bomb - have a wonderful time!

xoxoxoxox

M

I guess I personally am not as drawn to the betas ( I want to try them but not in a rush) because I adore the pheros being slow-released in the oil-medium,

and being as close to natural as I can get without wearing someone out neurally .

That's part of my reasoning too (the other part is that I do not want to use alcohol-based scent products). But the other thing was that I have been phero-bombed in the past (not as a result of my usage/experiments, but someone doing it to me deliberately) and it was not wholly pleasant. That same person had used a much more discreet dosage when we first met and I responded far better to that than when he pulled out the big guns. Then again, I have characterized myself as overly-sensitive on many occasions.