I know Shelly B has mentioned before how effective it is to have both the oil and the spray of the same phero. Spray for the initial hit and throw and the oil for the longer lasting oomph next to the skin that will last for hours! I'm totally game to try it. I ordered some more of LPs 5ml spray bottles to give that a whirl. I'm dieing to see how it plays out! :D If you do the same...you better believe I'll be watching for your posts about it!

I tried this today at work (along with 2 of those un phero trial vial sprays on my neck). I honestly cannot tell if I got any phero hits or not. There's a couple of instances which made me think maybe.. but also possibly not. Or maybe the boys at work are just used to me and the pheros confused them, so they still acted as normal.

That said, I really like this scent. It's a nice light, floral citrusy - very office friendly sort of smell. This is one of those where I'd probably like to buy a bottle if I can fit it into my budget.

Did you get the November trials maiea? In another review I read you liked scents on the floral side rather than foodie and thought of this and Soaked as 2 that would probably be winners for you oh, and Strange Attractors may be a win too... Soaked starts out like candied flowers to me but then softens to a beautiful flowery goodness. Just curious. Glad you found something bottle worthy that you enjoy ^_^ My friend and I ALWAYS get hits when either of us wear Cougar. They aren't all over the top though. We were at lunch once and she had on Enduring appeal and I had on a scent (I think Alabaster Queen?) spiked with cops and between the 2 of us the guys REALLY liked her perfume best, lol (literally their eyes flew wide and they were Oooing & Aaahing). There's just something about Cougar that gets them every time ^-~ Maybe you got something like that? :love:

When I first tried this one it was a blast of citrus and stayed that way for a while. Next application I shook it and the citrus wasn't in the front so much, it became a very pretty floral. Third time I applied I forgot about it then I applied something else and got whiffs of something very pretty and long lasting.. I have to try again because this one is a morpher and those are always fun.

I tried this today at work (along with 2 of those un phero trial vial sprays on my neck). I honestly cannot tell if I got any phero hits or not. There's a couple of instances which made me think maybe.. but also possibly not. Or maybe the boys at work are just used to me and the pheros confused them, so they still acted as normal.

That said, I really like this scent. It's a nice light, floral citrusy - very office friendly sort of smell. This is one of those where I'd probably like to buy a bottle if I can fit it into my budget.

Ladies, you're killing me when I read that you're using more than one unscented sample at a time....

Which two samples did you combine? Not to sound like a broken record, but...when you layer the more complicated pheromone blends, without having tested each one individually to ascertain it's merits, you risk getting an awesome combo or a dud without knowing exactly what components caused the reaction. Hell, I consider myself a vet now & I've become very leery of mixing blends willy nilly. Case in point; when I first started out here. I had a great result with PP & I had heard great things about Cougar. So without even testing Cougar on its own first, I ordered a perfume boosted with 1/2 PP, 1/2 Cougar. I got such strong & weird reactions to the mix the first time I tried it, that I couldn't bring myself to test it out again & traded it. I still kick myself for not even testing Cougar by itself first.

Man, I wanted to wear this today, but I had to go the TH route :'(

Started off lightly citrusy so I was jazzed about that. But things took a turn for the worse after a bit and I was left with cloying old lady perfume smell on me. Then i looked at the ingredients and sure enough: Rose. I like to try these blind so I don't have any prejudices. In the vial it smells light and citrusy though so I thought it would be a fruit I could wear. Everything else melted away within an hour and I was left with the rose....,

Just can't wear any kind of rose.

Ladies, you're killing me when I read that you're using more than one unscented sample at a time....

Which two samples did you combine? Not to sound like a broken record, but...when you layer the more complicated pheromone blends, without having tested each one individually to ascertain it's merits, you risk getting an awesome combo or a dud without knowing exactly what components caused the reaction. Hell, I consider myself a vet now & I've become very leery of mixing blends willy nilly. Case in point; when I first started out here. I had a great result with PP & I had heard great things about Cougar. So without even testing Cougar on its own first, I ordered a perfume boosted with 1/2 PP, 1/2 Cougar. I got such strong & weird reactions to the mix the first time I tried it, that I couldn't bring myself to test it out again & traded it. I still kick myself for not even testing Cougar by itself first.

Man, I wanted to wear this today, but I had to go the TH route :'(

noooo! I sprayed some UN COUGAR on myself and layered it with Enduring Appeal because I didn't want to over-slather the fragrance on myself as I was going to work. I figured I wanted to test out the effects of Cougar without a large blast of scent.

Did you get the November trials maiea? In another review I read you liked scents on the floral side rather than foodie and thought of this and Soaked as 2 that would probably be winners for you oh, and Strange Attractors may be a win too... Soaked starts out like candied flowers to me but then softens to a beautiful flowery goodness. Just curious. Glad you found something bottle worthy that you enjoy ^_^ My friend and I ALWAYS get hits when either of us wear Cougar. They aren't all over the top though. We were at lunch once and she had on Enduring appeal and I had on a scent (I think Alabaster Queen?) spiked with cops and between the 2 of us the guys REALLY liked her perfume best, lol (literally their eyes flew wide and they were Oooing & Aaahing). There's just something about Cougar that gets them every time ^-~ Maybe you got something like that? :love:

I got the Nov trial vials and some UN phero spray trials too! :D I do love florals, but I think this site/LPMP/you guys are making me start to like foodie! LOL! I'm actually sort of wondering if I should get Garland and Lace (to me it's foody but not overly sweet nor heavy). I haven't fully tried out Soaked and Strange Attractors yet, but my initial reactions are.. Soaked is a bit too tropical for me and Strange Attractors a bit too sweet for me. But I haven't given them through testing yet so am holding out my final decision. lol!

But yes, Enduring Appeal is the stand out for me in the November phero'ed scents! And no, I didn't get ANY phero hits like that at all with Cougar. I just don't understand why I can't seem to get any of these social-attracting pheros to show me obvious hits. :( The only phero where I am *certain* that it is working on me is SWS...and that's a "I'm in charge at work!" sort of scent. I'm a bit disappointed I have to admit. I keep wondering if *I'm* giving off some weird natural chemical signature that cancels out these social-attracting pheros? :( The ONLY thing with Cougar was this one guy I'm at the good-work-friends level with, I went over to talk to him and he was kinda busy, so normally he's all like "uh I'm busy....." (which is a sign for me to bugger off), and he was a bit more chatty, but still not overly so. So I don't know if that's the phero or he actually was also just wanting to chat a bit.

Not everyone responds to the same phero blend in the same way, 'course it be true that men are controlling themselves around you in while you're wearing non-SWS blends order to be, uhm, gentlemen, so it might take time before you get what you're looking for.

I seem to have had good luck with Velvet Kisses w/Cuddle Bunny in the singular, even though I prefer the sense of self control I get with Leather and Dominance (or even LFM), and have a habit of layering it with them instead of using it as something to get hits, it seems to soften the affects of the Alpha blends (not like I'd wear it with SWS, but who knows, it might work for some people).

Edited by Queen of Swords

Not everyone responds to the same phero blend in the same way, 'course it be true that men are controlling themselves around you in while you're wearing non-SWS blends order to be, uhm, gentlemen, so it might take time before you get what you're looking for.

This may be very true. The guys I know, I *know* They're all friends and all familiar with me and my personality. It's very possible that either they're controlling themselves, OR, the phero is the opposite of their idea of me (as "one of the guys") that there's a mismatch in their brains between what the phero is nudging them towards and what they know of me, so they act like how they normally act around me.

maiea! I love your idea to layer EA with un Cougar! I went in the other direction with fuzzy wuzzy and a couple others because the scents fade on me too quickly and I didn't want to OD, but I can see how that could go the other way for some things I have that the scent is a bit dominant and I could still get my phero's worth with a bit less fumes. Seems so obvious now, lol, *slaps palm of hand to forehead* That may be just the ticked for these samples that have been sitting here begging for love :lol:

Muhahaaaa, just keep testing around the work place and see how long it takes to notice a "shift" in the paradigm. It could be familiarity and good manners, not that those are bad by any means, but I've been noticing with some of my most frequent workmates I've been getting a bit of that "work-wife" vibe - I think? Where they're just being more helpful and working as a team instead of everyone being so much their own island. Is that you in your avi? Maybe they ARE on their best manners around such a lovely girl- & redhead to boot! Wishing you LOTS of success!

noooo! I sprayed some UN COUGAR on myself and layered it with Enduring Appeal because I didn't want to over-slather the fragrance on myself as I was going to work. I figured I wanted to test out the effects of Cougar without a large blast of scent.

I got the Nov trial vials and some UN phero spray trials too! :D I do love florals, but I think this site/LPMP/you guys are making me start to like foodie! LOL! I'm actually sort of wondering if I should get Garland and Lace (to me it's foody but not overly sweet nor heavy). I haven't fully tried out Soaked and Strange Attractors yet, but my initial reactions are.. Soaked is a bit too tropical for me and Strange Attractors a bit too sweet for me. But I haven't given them through testing yet so am holding out my final decision. lol!

But yes, Enduring Appeal is the stand out for me in the November phero'ed scents! And no, I didn't get ANY phero hits like that at all with Cougar. I just don't understand why I can't seem to get any of these social-attracting pheros to show me obvious hits. :( The only phero where I am *certain* that it is working on me is SWS...and that's a "I'm in charge at work!" sort of scent. I'm a bit disappointed I have to admit. I keep wondering if *I'm* giving off some weird natural chemical signature that cancels out these social-attracting pheros? :( The ONLY thing with Cougar was this one guy I'm at the good-work-friends level with, I went over to talk to him and he was kinda busy, so normally he's all like "uh I'm busy....." (which is a sign for me to bugger off), and he was a bit more chatty, but still not overly so. So I don't know if that's the phero or he actually was also just wanting to chat a bit.

Oh good, you scared me lol. Well, have you tried Cougar outside of work on strangers yet? Why don't you try it in a more social context before you decide. Another question, are you getting self effects? It's hard to rock something if you don't get anything out of it. For me, SS4W is like that. I know it works because I've tried it on strangers, but I don't get anything from it & my SO doesn't react to it. It doesn't end up being one I reach for often as a consequence.

Oh good, you scared me lol. Well, have you tried Cougar outside of work on strangers yet? Why don't you try it in a more social context before you decide. Another question, are you getting self effects? It's hard to rock something if you don't get anything out of it. For me, SS4W is like that. I know it works because I've tried it on strangers, but I don't get anything from it & my SO doesn't react to it. It doesn't end up being one I reach for often as a consequence.

I have! But I was admittedly wandering around with my ultra-gorgeous friend so I don't think any pheros could have competed with her. And no, cougar hasn't seemed to give me any self-effects.

maiea! I love your idea to layer EA with un Cougar! I went in the other direction with fuzzy wuzzy and a couple others because the scents fade on me too quickly and I didn't want to OD, but I can see how that could go the other way for some things I have that the scent is a bit dominant and I could still get my phero's worth with a bit less fumes. Seems so obvious now, lol, *slaps palm of hand to forehead* That may be just the ticked for these samples that have been sitting here begging for love :lol:

Muhahaaaa, just keep testing around the work place and see how long it takes to notice a "shift" in the paradigm. It could be familiarity and good manners, not that those are bad by any means, but I've been noticing with some of my most frequent workmates I've been getting a bit of that "work-wife" vibe - I think? Where they're just being more helpful and working as a team instead of everyone being so much their own island. Is that you in your avi? Maybe they ARE on their best manners around such a lovely girl- & redhead to boot! Wishing you LOTS of success!

It just seemed natural to me - if I want to get the phero effect but was afraid of smelling too strongly, I'd just layer them. ^^; Hmm - or maybe all the guys are already relaxed and casual with me so the pheros don't push them any further... I do trust a lot of these guy-friends-from-work 100% and I know they're very well behaved and have strong morals/code of conduct... possibly they are just suppressing any phero effects they are getting very well.

LOL! Thank you, that is me in the avi, but that's the complete opposite of how I normally look (black hair, no makeup, kinda haggard). So far, I guess LACE (and a-nol), plus SWS is what I'm sure of. Just means lots more testing to be done on the others. ;)

I just love how this scent morphs on my skin over time. Upon application it reminds me a LOT of Sneaky Clean, just that floral, fresh scent. Then the rose scent really comes out, and I usually don't like rose scents but I've never smelled a rosy LP before. It's divine! The tang of the grapefruit comes out later but it's still very rosy.

I get the tea and grapefruit (maybe bergamot too) when first applied to my skin, a few minutes later it's mostly soapy floral with some rose. I prefer the original Cougar.

Edited by perfumesniffer

I don't think the lilies in this like me very much. I get flowers, and initially a nice fresh burst of grapefruit. There is partially a "clean" scent but the flowers are a little strong for me. I thought Sneaky Clean came across more like a clean/sexy soap smell. This....not old lady perfume; the floral notes are a little too spikey or edgy (in a good way) for that, but strikes me as something one of my older relatives would wear-- say in their forties or fifties, and I would like it on them, but not on me.

I asked my boyfriend what he thought of it on me, and he said it was flowery, but light and not bad-- so at least he likes it.

I am going to keep trying it though because of the rave reviews. Maybe after my time of the month passes, the perfume will act differently on me and cough up the grapefruit, and bergamot more. At least I don't get floral handsoap from it. If I had to decide what it reminded me of, I'd say freshly washed linen with an expensive decadently floral laundry detergent/dryer sheet.

No hits as far as I can tell but both me and the boyfriend today are off physically. I had a big work trip planned but luckily it got cancelled, so at least I got to lounge without having to worry about travelling on the first day of my shark week.

Edited by MissHazel

I don't think the lilies in this like me very much. I get flowers, and initially a nice fresh burst of grapefruit. There is partially a "clean" scent but the flowers are a little strong for me. I thought Sneaky Clean came across more like a clean/sexy soap smell. This....not old lady perfume; the floral notes are a little too spikey or edgy (in a good way) for that, but strikes me as something one of my older relatives would wear-- say in their forties or fifties, and I would like it on them, but not on me.

I asked my boyfriend what he thought of it on me, and he said it was flowery, but light and not bad-- so at least he likes it.

I am going to keep trying it though because of the rave reviews. Maybe after my time of the month passes, the perfume will act differently on me and cough up the grapefruit, and bergamot more. At least I don't get floral handsoap from it. If I had to decide what it reminded me of, I'd say freshly washed linen with an expensive decadently floral laundry detergent/dryer sheet.

No hits as far as I can tell but both me and the boyfriend today are off physically. I had a big work trip planned but luckily it got cancelled, so at least I got to lounge without having to worry about travelling on the first day of my shark week.

I had a younger guy compliment this blend a few times ;)

And shark week, that's the best way to describe that time of the month I've ever heard!! Would you mind if I used it in a thread I'd like to start in my journal?

Go for it. I totally stole it from someone else on another forum (also after telling them I'd never heard that and I was going to take it.)

It's the word choice that keeps on giving!

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had to laugh then share the laugh here. I went to the public library Saturday afternoon with my son; I wanted a light scent so I tossed on Enduring Appeal strictly for the lovely fragrance and forgot all about it. At one point I had to walk past a long table where several college-aged guys and a sprinkling of older, middle-aged men were sitting reading. As I walked past and the scent hit them, each of the guys, one at a time like a wave, looked up at me wide-eyed and slightly mystified then went back to their books. The older men? Not even a glance.

I almost cracked up laughing. COUGAR! Proof positive that it does affect the younger guys and that they don't know what hit 'em.

Had to laugh then share the laugh here. I went to the public library Saturday afternoon with my son; I wanted a light scent so I tossed on Enduring Appeal strictly for the lovely fragrance and forgot all about it. At one point I had to walk past a long table where several college-aged guys and a sprinkling of older, middle-aged men were sitting reading. As I walked past and the scent hit them, each of the guys, one at a time like a wave, looked up at me wide-eyed and slightly mystified then went back to their books. The older men? Not even a glance.

I almost cracked up laughing. COUGAR! Proof positive that it does affect the younger guys and that they don't know what hit 'em.

OMG, I have to try this at the library...love this story so much

• 2 weeks later...

............I almost cracked up laughing. COUGAR! Proof positive that it does affect the younger guys and that they don't know what hit 'em.

Hee!!! Gotta love it!

Well, at long last, I'm properly test driving Enduring Appeal today. It is indeed a lovely, light, fresh scent! I think I'll be wearing it a bunch in the summer. When I first got it and was (of course!) testing it out with half a metric buttload of other scents, it didn't strike me right. It hit me as almost *too* sweet, or some such. Well, I WUZ RONG!!! I don't know what my problem was at the time, because I LOVE ROSE AND CITRUS together. Doofus me.

So! Today, I put some on, and was all, "Why haven't I been wearing this?!?" Oh yeah--DOOFUS!!!

In the vial, I can smell everything. Wet on my skin, it goes like this: FLORAL!...LEMON!...Orange...ohhh this is getting nice!...flowers...aaahhhhh! Roses!...Yuuummmmmyyy *happy sigh* light roses and bright citrussy support and I LOVE it! :heart: And that's how it stays. It gets a little subtler as it sits--gets closer-to-the-skin, but doesn't disappear and the mix stays the same. :heart: As for the Cougar phero, I'm a fan of that from when I first found LP. B)

Mission: Wear Enduring Appeal to an event with younger men and see if I get hits.

Application: Cleavage, behind ears, and wrist with a little smooshy smooshy.

Results: Positioned myself at bar and order drinks. Looks of looks and long lingering stares. Leaving the bar, a guy stops me mid-exit to share his phone number.

Stop for dinner and a male waiter (not my waiter) keeps serving my table. I had a female waitress and he wouldn't let her do anything.

Enduring appeal has such an approachable scent. To me it's light with power. Really great for luring.

Oh man. Here I was, two days ago, declaring my love for Sneaky Clean. At this rate, I'm going to have a new favorite every 2 days as I go through my sample pack because I am now IN LOVE love with Enduring Appeal.

It's absolutely timeless. The citrus notes just feel so fresh and evokes memories of warm weather and sunshine. After a while, it softens and the floral parts come through. With the included Cougar, I got self-effects of being soft and feminine, yet competent and confident. The prior review, 'light with power' is right on the nose!

I'm definitely not getting 'old lady smell' from my skin. For me, it's perfect... not too bubblegum young, but not too stuffy. It's elegant but FUN, you know?

This is definitely a full bottle buy for me, regardless of pheromone effects (although that is certainly a bonus). The scent itself resonates and I like it enough to wear as a signature scent.

Oh man. Here I was, two days ago, declaring my love for Sneaky Clean. At this rate, I'm going to have a new favorite every 2 days as I go through my sample pack because I am now IN LOVE love with Enduring Appeal.

BklynG, the samples are dangerous <giddy laugh>. It's creating a very dangerous habit in my life. You should try "Caught in the Act."

• 7 months later...

This scent is so feminine, love the roses with the grapefruit. It's very floral initially when wet, but once dry the rose + jonquil balance each other out. I could see where this could be overpowering if I apply too much but seemed to have gotten it just right today.

• 1 year later...

I pulled this out of my sample box the other day since I hadn't touched it since probably my last review. I had forgotten how much I liked the roses in it, but these roses are tempered on me with the tea. I don't know if this describes the tea correctly, but it makes it bright and fresh, which seems to offset the amount of overall floral. My comparison is to Irish Rose which is heavily rose on me. Enduring Appeal is floral and light.

• 2 years later...

I put on Enduring Appeal 3 hours ago, I'm now getting a lovely rose, a soft sweet floral(freesia or maybe lily?), and properly made tea. Very lovely. I'm a citrus gal and love anything grapefruit, but it's not showing up at the moment. So I'd say any citrus in here is complimentary and not competing or strong. I've been busy for past few hours so didn't really think about the scent after slathering until maybe 20 minutes ago. It's lovely. If I had a bottle, I'd want it in a spray, and I would reach for it fairly often. Sometimes I spritz my hair a touch, this would be lovely for that.

Edited by Eastwood22