Indecent Exposure w/Sexology

PLUM ~ Inspires & maintains love, protects dwelling against evil and intrusion.

FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.

MERINGUE (EGG) ~ A representation of the world or the womb. Fertility, nourishment, cycle of life, feminine energy.

MIMOSA FLOWER ~ Secret love, sensibility, demureness, humility, healing.

VANILLA CHIFFON ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

PALE HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

SHEER MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

AD-IndecentExposure_.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if I wore this outside now would it? At least if I layered it with, I don't know, LFM?

Nope.

I fully intend to wear this outside. This seems like the kind of scent that I'd want to wear all day, not just in the house.

It's the phero I'm a bit worried about. It's not as intense as Sexpionage, but still...

I've worn sexology out with no problems. I even wore it camping with my entire family (aunts, uncles, parents, etc) and no one did anything different except my hubby later on in the cabin ;)

I ordered a fb of this baby!

The description is hilarious, Luna. Do the LP Elves have a hidden camera on me at New Year's??? :lol:

Well it's all thanks to Mara's wicked sense of humor in naming it! :666:

Well it's all thanks to Mara's wicked sense of humor in naming it! :666:

The notes strike as me as the lady in the streets, with Sexology being la freak, hehe.

Well this was a nice surprise for me! First application something was a bit piercy and almost reminded me of the musk in Spider Silk- almost- but then I remembered that it had honey, and just a little bit not overload.. so I let it sit and it became this very sheer pretty thing! Almost reminded me of a delicate sheer lacy veil of some sort. Very pretty and soft! Not at all what I would expect from a blend with Sexology. This is very work and winter appropriate, it's almost too pretty to wear just for work. I feel like I should be wearing this to tea or for a nice lunch out somewhere. I mean it's total whore in disguise! Next application I was even more blown away at how lovely and fem this was. I don't get any fig or fruits, I get a really nice floral sheer veil of prettyness. I really like this one!

Some whore was at my desk and said it smelled like incense. I said it's most likely me.. this upset me because - um hello I do not smell like incense you asshole, I smell like only like the finest ingredients around the world, this ain't some fume from some head shop in pacoima, this is the most rarest and luxurious collection of artisan oils.. then I remembered who I was arguing with in my head, I mean you can't really get upset at some trick that thinks Andre Pink Champagne is fancy and tastes expensive. NO it smells like urine and urine is free so there you go.

So anyhow, I really do like this and I want to test the phero more. So will keep everyone updated.

then I remembered who I was arguing with in my head, I mean you can't really get upset at some trick that thinks Andre Pink Champagne is fancy and tastes expensive.

:rofl222: ... This is going to be a fun one for many! Sexology <est,b-nol & cops> is a good blend!

You guys are going to love this. I just reapplied and it's so soft and smells incredible ~ zero smell of snatch. Very very pretty. If Duchess Cat where an LP ~ she would be this. Beautiful but there's that naught streak... oh look I lost my top sunbathing on top of my company's building..

Well this was a nice surprise for me! First application something was a bit piercy and almost reminded me of the musk in Spider Silk- almost- but then I remembered that it had honey, and just a little bit not overload.. so I let it sit and it became this very sheer pretty thing! Almost reminded me of a delicate sheer lacy veil of some sort. Very pretty and soft! Not at all what I would expect from a blend with Sexology. This is very work and winter appropriate, it's almost too pretty to wear just for work. I feel like I should be wearing this to tea or for a nice lunch out somewhere. I mean it's total whore in disguise! Next application I was even more blown away at how lovely and fem this was. I don't get any fig or fruits, I get a really nice floral sheer veil of prettyness. I really like this one!

Some whore was at my desk and said it smelled like incense. I said it's most likely me.. this upset me because - um hello I do not smell like incense you asshole, I smell like only like the finest ingredients around the world, this ain't some fume from some head shop in pacoima, this is the most rarest and luxurious collection of artisan oils.. then I remembered who I was arguing with in my head, I mean you can't really get upset at some trick that thinks Andre Pink Champagne is fancy and tastes expensive. NO it smells like urine and urine is free so there you go.

So anyhow, I really do like this and I want to test the phero more. So will keep everyone updated.

LOL!the some whore part cracked me up! I I get that alot too..could be smelling like cake and instead get the"who's burning incense?"

This so pretty! And so not me. The mimosa makes it too floral for me. An edible floral for sure. The honey is very light. I am obsessed with smelling it on my arm and thinking, could I wear it? But ultimately it's too floral for me. It is very sophisticated and very feminine and girly.

If you liked Treasure of Gold you should like this too.

Edited by halo0073

Thank you SO much for this review! I got the piercy thing out of the bottle too, caught me by surprise and scared me a little, lol. I haven't worn it yet but your description of how it mellows out is VERY encouraging! I'm a little scared of the floral description but I'm hoping it will be light and sweet like it was for you...I SO want to love a floral! Thanks LadyV!

This so pretty! And so not me. The mimosa makes it too floral for me. An edible floral for sure. The honey is very light. I am obsessed with smelling it on my arm and thinking, could I wear it? But ultimately it's too floral for me. It is very sophisticated and very feminine and girly.

Edible floral? That's what I'm hoping for! I haven't warmed up to many florals but I'm thinking this will work...praying even, lol. I'm not familiar with mimosa so I won't know how my skin feels about it until I wear it...I hope they love each other :lol:

OOOOOOOOO! Now THAT is something I can curl up to! I will HAVE to wear this tomorrow! You've SOLD me...I WILL not be afraid of the floral! :P:D

I love this! It is way fruity but... dressy fruity!! As much as I can see me wearing this all dolled up for a sexified night out I can just as well picture it with a sundress just flitting about town. What a happy fragrance! Why do I smell grapefruit?

Right now this is my favorite of the month...but it is the first one I've tried so that makes no sense. I just don't want to try any more yet. Want to enjoy this one for awhile.

I can't believe this has Sexology in it. No cops or any phero smell at all but so not a heavy perfume. How can this be? I have to get a bottle of this, I could not wear the heavy honey of the original Sexology, this is pretty much exactly what I have been yearning for in a Sexology boosted scent.

Yes this is an all seasons scent for sure. It is not florally on me at all or very musky either.

Well it is just perfect is what it is!!

The long dry down is to die for. The floral aspect goes away and all you're left with is edible.

Yes this! OMG the drydown is filled with expensive thoughts. I am obsessed with this drydown! I immediately thought ~ WTF am I doing in LA? I should be in Monaco right now!