Indecent Exposure w/Sexology

This one is definitely fruity on application. It hasn't been an hour yet and now it seems to be fruity/floral. I'm waiting, though, for the floral to settle down and become the yum edible I'm hoping for :heart:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooooh..the floral is settling down and I'm starting to get the meringue, vanilla and honey? Must wait. I think I over applied to start with, lol. Sometimes the whole "go big or go home" isn't always appropriate :blink::rolleyes:

Oooooooooh..the floral is settling down and I'm starting to get the meringue, vanilla and honey? Must wait. I think I over applied to start with, lol. Sometimes the whole "go big or go home" isn't always appropriate :blink::rolleyes:

I know, I ALWAYS over apply when sampling for some reason.

I love this beautiful scent, I keep sniffing my vial. Now normally the words "perfumey" would completely turn me off but this does smell like more of a traditional perfume scent than most LP's I go for. It would be good to recommend to someone who is more accustomed to commercial type scents I guess is what I am saying but...so much better. There is something in there that is so intriguing but I can't identify it. I have no idea what Mimosa flower is so it could be that...or just the whole blend. Regardless...this is still my favorite of the month and I have tried them all now.

I'm really liking how this is settling down. I'm a total foodie through and through but I like the Sinner and the Saint and Fayha and Shen Tao...I just need to be thoughtful about how much I apply of the more floral ones I think. Luna had suggested as much...sometimes too much of a good thing...is

A little bit goes a long way and this way the bottle will last a long time, lol, silver lining!

This scent is AMAZING.

It goes on fruity with a bit of floral at first. It's been about an hour now and the floral is starting to die down some. I have a fruity, musk thing going. This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO different than the type of scents that I normally like (I'm typically a vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli type of person). And bonus: DH loves it and actually commented on how nice I smell. He's been telling me how beautiful I am since I put it on. This is definitely a hit!

This scent is AMAZING.

It goes on fruity with a bit of floral at first. It's been about an hour now and the floral is starting to die down some. I have a fruity, musk thing going. This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO different than the type of scents that I normally like (I'm typically a vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli type of person). And bonus: DH loves it and actually commented on how nice I smell. He's been telling me how beautiful I am since I put it on. This is definitely a hit!

So glad it worked for you too!! Yes, this scent is so much more than fruity. It smells like like diamonds and I think will definitely be a man pleaser.

I've had this one for about 3+ hours now. I think that on me it's going to wear as a sweet, fruity musk. I like it. DH has commented on how "lovely" I smell several times since I've put it on. It apparently has the effect of me being a perfect lady. LOL. He's commented on my perfect makeup, beautiful/feminine dress and overall femininity today.

Please let this still be available when I place my January order. I need a back up bottle!

Okay.

I finally know what this feels like to me: Sexy, Old Hollywood Glamour (i.e. Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth, Dorthy Dandrige era). The women had a distinguished, sexy, feminine air about them. They were fabulous.

This is exactly how I feel wearing this blend.

This also explains my husbands reaction to and description of me today. He's STILL making comments.

This is my first time using anything with Sexology. Me likey.

Keeper for sure.

Yes! This definitly makes one feel "ladylike". This smells gorgeous. It's very fem. it smells very floral/musky, but with just enough fruitiness to make it sweet enough for my taste. I tend to like very sweet or vanilla scents. But find that I am really liking this. Like MDC said, this will be a total man pleaser. Fresh, floral-fruity... I got it in a spray and can't wait to try out sexology.

Yeah, we better stock up fast because if there is something everyone on this damn forum needs it is at least one perfume that gives us the effect of being "perfect ladies"! :lol:

LOL, that's what I have Eleven for, when I need to pretend to be a grown-up lady.

Okay.

I finally know what this feels like to me: Sexy, Old Hollywood Glamour (i.e. Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth, Dorthy Dandrige era). The women had a distinguished, sexy, feminine air about them. They were fabulous.

This is exactly how I feel wearing this blend.

This also explains my husbands reaction to and description of me today. He's STILL making comments.

This is my first time using anything with Sexology. Me likey.

Keeper for sure.

I love this description...Sexy, Old Hollywood Glamour...

Is the honey light in this one.... The honey in Torrid Sorcery turned very very bad on me...

This one stayed fruity on me the whole time. It starts out on me fruity/floral but goes to a soft sweet fruity. I think with a more modest application next time that we'll get along fine :love: It's so feminine and really lovely. I'll have to add some unscented sexology to experiment more with the phero blend though but I happy this one's a keeper...I admit...I was scurd :P

This kept amping on me as well, but it was the fruitiness that felt out of control long after dry down. Initially, this was glamorous, confident, femininity and I was loving it. Then it took a turn due to the fruitiness level continuing to build until I finally had to run to wash it off. I only had a few small tester swipes on too. I'll try it again in a few days to see if there is any difference.

I tried this out last night. When I first put it on, the scent was too strong and overly sweet/fruity on me. After about a half hour though it settled into a very nice fruity scent. I agree with those who say this is sort of a sophisticated blend. It's weird, I normally associate fruity scents as being fun and lighthearted, but this seemed like one you'd wear to a nice dinner. Unfortunately the scent isn't really "me", but it is very nice nonetheless.

That's the last time I wait so long to order! I'm getting all squidgy waiting for my stuff to get here, including a bottle of this, but it just left LA yesterday!!! Darned postal holidays... I think it's going to arrive when I'm in Montreal. Thank goodness my SIL is the postie! She's gonna put it inside the house for me so it doesn't freeze or get sent back to the PO. :D Gonna be pumped on the train ride back from Montreal! LOL! I cannot wait to try this one! The reviews are *killing* me! :o

EGGERS!!! You scared the hell out of me!!! When I read the first sentence of your post ("That's the last time I wait so long to order!") I thought for a moment that this had somehow become GGG already! My heart literally sank with grief. I was gong to wait for NR's but after that scare I think I'll just move on it. Just can't decide on oil or spray.