Help! What is closest to Cougar or LFM if I run out and waiting for my order?

Everyone please?

This is an emergency.

I need the quick confidence of one of these while keeping my head & memory and not getting giddy.

I know we don't know what is in Cougar, but I have a few trials of LFN, Lam, Tattooed lady, Vampire Bait and a few others.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm in a panic.

I think the only difference between LFM and LFN is cops. If cops aren't inappropriate for your situation, maybe try it?

LFN also has none in it, not just cops. But that might help with confidence.

Karma, I'm pretty sure Halo meant androstenone there. She just knows her stuff so well she forgets we don't all speak phero shorthand. (Insert bashful smiley face here.)

Thanks Stacy. I still have a trial size of Petals of silk/LFN. I could order one more in this new order to get me by.

A quick question....this one about LFM

Should I get Winter in the Tropics/LFM, which I love....or go FB on the un LFM?

I haven't tried the un. Being a newbie, I have been sticking to the scented. I'm going to order FB of Cougar Potion instead of the Stone Cougar.

Should I start wading my feet in the un's? I'm a little nervous.

Its the BEST time of the year to start wading Karma! If you are leaning that way, I say go for it while we have the trial sizes available from Pherotine. You could try 3 unscented full strength blends for the same price as buying one full bottle of an UN

I love UN LFM, you can always layer cops and wear it with fragrance, I wear it solo quite often in situations where perfume is frowned upon. Like appointments,the DR's office, around my sis in law who is allergic to fragrance, airplanes, and so on. If you enjoy the phero the UN will give you more options for usage.

I want to thank all of you who posted help for me here.

I preformed my best show last night. I used the LFN and kept the Mega Watt on that I had been using for rehearsal.

And Pow! What a show.

I really love the wonderful people on this forum. You are life-changers!

A special thanks to you, Oceanjewel, and of course, Mara. I couldn't have done it without your help.

I just love these fragrances, but the pheros have given me something extra.