With Androtics Direct apparently out of the game for a while, my go-to product for guaranteed orgasms for my gal (TAC) isn't available and my supply is limited. Does LPMP have any phero blends that reportedly have orgasm-enhancing properties that I should try?

Thanks!

Can’t say from experience, I am pretty sure that I have read where women using compromising positiono have experienced this. That is a scented blend including the phero sexpionage Which can also be ordered unscented.

I noticed there has not been much action on this question, but maybe it's because we don't know what's in TAC? Whatever's in it, I'm sure LP covers it.

For me, the most orgasm enhancing thing in my life is my man's undivided attention. Maybe you could tell us about your lady? If she craves closeness, Perfect Match could be the one, or if she enjoys more cuddly make out sessions, Teddy Man 2 might be the one. Hunter Trapper and Heart Throb are more overtly sexual, maybe you could try the new scented variants, Wild Side or Hot Cherry. Voracious with Wanted Man is also a known deal closer. Girl Nip with Perfect Match is one of my (10?) favorites on my man, you can get her either Juicy Luicy or Compromising Positions with Sexpionage and/or Beth's Bushing Milkmaid for great self-effects for her. I don't know that an orgasm is ever guaranteed, but you've come to the right place!

I noticed there has not been much action on this question, but maybe it's because we don't know what's in TAC?

Nobody knows what's in TAC. It's one of their super-secret putative blends. But the stuff works.

Nobody knows what's in TAC. It's one of their super-secret putative blends. But the stuff works.

I see. Try some of ones suggested here, and let us know how it goes for you. Here's a link to all LPMP blends:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7966

Edited by Eastwood22

From personal experience, check out Hunter Trapper or Heart Throb. Both are sexual blends but not very similar. Having said that, they both seem to have the same uh, positive effects.